Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen
Arrow So yo... Need advice...

Here at the office.

I have a gentlemen approach me and ask to speak with me about something private behind closed doors.

I tell him, ok with concern and ask him to please close the door so we could discuss his issue/concern.

Door closes.

He proceeds to tell me how he can not do this anymore, he can not take it and he MUST get something done.

I'm not sure what he is referring to, so I question him.

What happens next is purely dirt. He begins to tell me how he has these bad warts infesting his pubic region and he's been struggling with it for 2 years and how he hasn't been completely honest with his wife and told her he's got a "mild skin condition".

Now, at this point - I do not know what to say. Never in my career have I had to have this type of conversations with anyone - especially about an infestation of genital warts. I am a Occupational Health and Safety Engineer not a fucking MD/doctor.

I attempted to offer some help by suggesting he leave now, (Just to get him the fuck out of my office) and see a doctor and I will ensure he would get paid the remainder of the day.

That is the back story...

So today, he tries to corner me in the hallway - as I subliminally look at him with pure disgust - I pretend he isn't trying to grab my attention and keep moving towards my office in a quick, swift and fast pace. NYC speed walking... Those who live in NYC know what I mean lol...

He follows me in to my office and tells me that he is very upset with me, he finally got to see a doctor and the doctor told him he needs reconstructive surgery on his ding ding.

Like nigga, you've let this shit eat your fucking beef stick for 2 years and surprised that they need to rebuild whatever they can salvage from your man meat? Like wtf is wrong with you. Like I feel sorry for your fucking newly married wife (Who's hideous by the way... and the thought of them mating makes me cringe and throw up in my mouth). Like I can't even believe she would think a infestation of genital warts is a "a mild skin condition, like I can't imagine what her pussy looks like, ughhhhhh...) I wish I could tell him this but I can not. I have to remain confidential and professional unfortunately. You know, the "We care about your well being attitude" and show sympathy and compassion.

So I'm letting him vent and told him I would have to contact a colleague of mine who's well rounded and experienced in the STD field, Bags.

SO here we are.

@Captain Neckbeard - I need some assistance here and your expertise on the matter, bro.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 04:16 PM   #2
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Jesus Christ
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 04:23 PM   #3
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

This Amen's first interesting thread.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 04:24 PM   #4
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Man...
Your leaving something out. No guy just goes up to another guy and discusses this without some prior trust building activities. I think dude is ur boy and u wanna pkay it off now. Nah man. This is unnacxeptable. @Captain Neckbeard. ...fix this
Old 12-18-2017, 04:40 PM   #5
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Man...
Your leaving something out. No guy just goes up to another guy and discusses this without some prior trust building activities. I think dude is ur boy and u wanna pkay it off now. Nah man. This is unnacxeptable. @Captain Neckbeard. ...fix this
No he isn't.

He's an employee. I am the EHS Director. No friendship and there never has been. Just works in one of the buildings under my region.

He was complaining to me because "He works too many hours" so apparently he felt it was a "Safety issue" that he wanted to report that turned in to this shit.
Old 12-18-2017, 04:42 PM   #6
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future

not my proudest fap
wasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 04:57 PM   #7
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

I have no words that would justify how much I enjoyed reading this.

Thank you
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 05:18 PM   #8
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao how is someone with such apparent bad hygiene working in a health and safety environment under you though?

time to tell old boy he's not doing a great job and get rid imho
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 05:28 PM   #9
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasim View Post
not my proudest fap
lol
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 05:34 PM   #10
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao how is someone with such apparent bad hygiene working in a health and safety environment under you though?

time to tell old boy he's not doing a great job and get rid imho
He's a laborer. It isn't a medical environment lol.

He's a manufacturing industrial machine operator.

And word, however in the states there are labor laws. I'll have to review his performance with production management and go from there if that is the route to go but highly doubt he's a bad employee - never have seen him in the office areas which tells me he probably doesn't get many disciplinary reports lol.
Old 12-18-2017, 06:16 PM   #11
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Bro just simply tell the dude that this is outside the scope of your job, you’re glad he has sought medical attention and if he needs the number of a therapist for him/his wife, maybe you can set him up with one.
And then give him Veritas’ contact info
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 06:18 PM   #12
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Bro just simply tell the dude that this is outside the scope of your job, you’re glad he has sought medical attention and if he needs the number of a therapist for him/his wife, maybe you can set him up with one.
And then give him Veritas’ contact info
Lmao. Word. Maybe him and Bags can help him, hahaha.
Old 12-18-2017, 06:23 PM   #13
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

You really gonna give the public details of an open door conversation with an employee?

Super unprofessional
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 06:34 PM   #14
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Fact you need advice about this from a text site is pathetic.
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 06:39 PM   #15
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
You really gonna give the public details of an open door conversation with an employee?

Super unprofessional
No name was given. It's anonymous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
Fact you need advice about this from a text site is pathetic.
Get off the dick, faggot. It was obviously made in humor considering Bags recent threads of STD's and shit.
Old 12-18-2017, 06:39 PM   #16
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

@Amen on suicide watch
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 07:27 PM   #17
Captain Neckbeard

Captain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
This Amen's first interesting thread.
I ghostwrote it
Captain Neckbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 08:07 PM   #18
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasim View Post
not my proudest fap
honestly i expected this from @sraL not u

repped
Old 12-18-2017, 10:15 PM   #19
Deluzion

Deluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant future

Usually people needing advice have a dilemma... shit kind of just ended like he needs to get surgery my nigga whats the problem?

just tell him you cant help.
Deluzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 11:51 PM   #20
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

LMAO at these tags.

Amen a dick doctor lololilololil
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amen a dick doctor., balls deep in paperwork, dickless tracy, hard hats & hard dicks, parasites recognize parasites, stop dicking around, suck da crabs off of him