Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 04-19-2014, 03:03 AM   #1
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future
Default I WANT SOMEONE TO BE PROUD OF ME

peekin through my mother's navel, i was messy in the womb. She wants to read another fable with a machete in the room? these grudges keep comin up like vomit does in a cup, eruptin from stomachs fucked by lovelessness-- just a chump. But i aint liftin a clip, nor a knife or a sawed-off. i'm flipping bricks off his dick but you wouldnt say he was cockblocked. He's an innocent kid who stopped eatin his poprocks, another victim of bliss takin the time off his stopwatch. I'm a basketcase that thrives off the catalysts i store in the fastest racing mind; it's a battleship with swords. Stabbed me classic wastes of time webbed by massive waves aligned with splatter on its veiny core. You could guess a “chemical imbalance” was the label of me. Left me skeptical and challenged- I'm more stable in dreams. Cuz these medics have no talents but to rave with disease so you’re essentially an addict from the cradle to teens. Insanity's present as if it's planning a message for fam-i-lies stressin about this candy digestin. Feed me an anti-depressant so i can get panicky/pleasant, mixed with some manic and restless- i feel it but can i express it? i take off my panties and hang 'em on the restroom florescents. i see a heavy peyton manning ass-ramming the shit outta channing tatum naked until a sweaty dakota fanning spreads her legs and just takes it. innocent prescriptions or a psychotic hallucinogen? piss and moan, you're bitchin cuz i'm the chronic fluent in gin, crack rocks and boobs that'll spin with badcock, who knew you would sit.

i'm too high for this, how do you guys do it
Bodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:10 AM   #2
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

i see a heavy peyton manning ass-ramming the shit outta channing tatum naked until a sweaty dakota fanning spreads her legs and just takes it.

lol
Old 04-19-2014, 09:16 AM   #3
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

U beat my failed letterman joint :) props.
Old 04-19-2014, 09:22 AM   #4
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

I'm more stable in dreams. Cuz these medics have no talents but to rave with disease so you’re essentially an addict from the cradle to teens. Insanity's present as if it's planning a message for fam-i-lies stressin about this candy digestin. Feed me an anti-depressant so i can get panicky/pleasant, mixed with some manic and restless- i feel it but can i express it?

#proud

started off a bit shaky. i thought you were going do to a NaS - fetus type of joint all from the perspective of the womb but i was relieved when you didn't.

i liked this a lot because you have a personality behind your writing. make more seriously written tracks as opposed to freestyle one-takes and you could have some great music on your hands.

thanks

Old 04-19-2014, 11:54 AM   #5
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

This was really good. You come across good in this format.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 12:16 PM   #6
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

I want to fuck you yo

.....How do I go about making that a reality?
Old 04-19-2014, 04:43 PM   #7
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

I'm proud of you.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 01:41 PM   #8
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Girl, This was very great, add more lines.
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 03:38 PM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

this was dope as hell. This is the best I have seen from you. plus you are a girl who mentioned boobs. Always a plus.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 02:05 AM   #10
Bodey

Champed

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

you guys ever skim through this site, years back, to see what's been buried as far as your writings go?

i havent laughed this hard in awhile. like wtf WAS this
Old 11-29-2019, 04:02 PM   #11
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

honestly i feel the sane but this reads pretty much the same as your other stuff?
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 07:04 PM   #12
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
honestly i feel the sane but this reads pretty much the same as your other stuff?
i think you missed the bit(s) where she didn't press enter thus making it a radically different format.

i personally wouldn't have been proud of this but you don't need my validation (or anyone else's). didn't hate it, either.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 01:25 AM   #13
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodey View Post
you guys ever skim through this site, years back, to see what's been buried as far as your writings go?
all the fucking time
Old 11-30-2019, 08:09 PM   #14
Bodey

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
most of it does, yeah. I was more referencing the end. somehow it transformed into 3 celebrities having a threesome, Badcock furniture being referenced, and my underwear on a public restroom light. ridiculous
Old 12-01-2019, 05:33 AM   #15
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

I want to be inside of you.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 07:39 PM   #16
Bodey

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
I want to be inside of you.
yessss
Old 12-07-2019, 02:04 PM   #17
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
all the fucking time
One of the only reasons I come here.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bw+geno gon run train on u