only a dirty indian spells Herschel Hershall
@MaCe whats up kevinc/kuality u faggot piece of shit
Who the fuck are you!? And who the hell is Indian
MaCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 01:20 AM   #2
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCe View Post
Who the fuck are you!? And who the hell is Indian
why you keep asking who the fuck are you, to people that everyone knows, and we barely know who you are LOL, I must be missing something.
Like "who the fuck are you" is suppose to be a diss or something, if your goal is to be widely known through out the text forums, maybe you shouldn't have came back.
Cuz we are quick to forget people we met a few days ago, let along 20 years ago, unless you did anything remotely impactful.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 01:19 AM   #3
MaCe

MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
why you keep asking who the fuck are you, to people that everyone knows, and we barely know who you are LOL, I must be missing something.
Like "who the fuck are you" is suppose to be a diss or something, if your goal is to be widely known through out the text forums, maybe you shouldn't have came back.
Cuz we are quick to forget people we met a few days ago, let along 20 years ago, unless you did anything remotely impactful.
Because I dknt know who the fuck people are with their new names you little Twat Gobblin. Get offf the ballllllls kid. Eviction on a “username checks out” landlord tip. Lucky I had to travel this week for work otherwise it would have been disastrous for you my little groupie.

Rematch
MaCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 07:15 AM   #4
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCe View Post
Because I dknt know who the fuck people are with their new names you little Twat Gobblin. Get offf the ballllllls kid. Eviction on a “username checks out” landlord tip. Lucky I had to travel this week for work otherwise it would have been disastrous for you my little groupie.

Rematch
not with those bars you posted, I'll pass.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote