White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Yes, you are.
Old 01-05-2020, 06:33 AM   #63
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Eyo..

Im to woke, i dont need sleep
So Zuo.. Gtfoh sheep
atheist huh???
jesus has a show on netflix, now you believe???
What kind of message is that
guess your so fucking smart you never question the facts.

:) lol. Jesus has a good show though. Church is open
Old 01-05-2020, 10:02 AM   #64
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

For more proof on the governments underhanded shadyness.. Refer to... The tuskogee syphalus program.where the govt told a bunch of black people they were being treated for syphalus when i fact they werent in order to study the disease further and its effects.
https://www.cdc.gov/tuskegee/timeline.htm

Move onto the mk unltra tests...
Where the govt was feeding citizens lsd, unkbeknowst to them in order to study mind control. Needless to say this lead to deaths and suffering as much as the sypholus project..
https://www.history.com/topics/us-go...ry-of-mk-ultra

These are just 2 of the more widely known examples i could come up with on how the govnt "pulls the wool" over citizens eyes to gain what they need at that point in time regardless of how it effects our citizens. Enjoy!!!
Old 01-05-2020, 11:21 AM   #65
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
In what way?

No. We had frozen their assets and banking, and the sanctions would be lifted if they agreed to the nuclear deal. It was their money.

The right immediately turns to "Obama personally gave them a wad of cash"
both are true regarding iran, it was their money because they paid for an arms deal in the 70's but after the 79 revolution we froze the account, it had 400 mill, that's why that number was the first installment of the 1.7B payment

as far as pearl harbor, best case you can say it was a huge intelligence screw up, but with our track record it seems a lot more likely to be intelligence neglect to allow an attack for consent
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 12:09 PM   #66
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

The info im going from was a documentary i saw concerning a respectable member of military at that time who talked about how a bombing was bs. And then they mislead the people that the japanese did it. Again though. My memory is rough. This was from back when hulu was a new streaming entity and had tonnnssss of great documemtaries btw. So theres your case to discredit me @anyone who wishes to. Hulu, right?
Old 01-05-2020, 12:19 PM   #67
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Drugs are bad
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 12:25 PM   #68
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

None of you are going to do anything about it so just shut the hell up.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 12:34 PM   #69
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

millions in the streets mourning Soleiman's death today

iraqi parliament passes resolution to expell all U.S. troops, pompeo ignores
Old 01-05-2020, 12:40 PM   #70
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
None of you are going to do anything about it so just shut the hell up.
terrible advice. i'll be talking to voters all day today about voting for the only viable anti-war candidate. i'll also be in the streets protesting, so should you. iran will retaliate, and then we will go to war, likely tens of thousands of americans will die. trillions of dollars including yours and my tax money up in flames for the benefit of weapons manufacturers and to the demise of working class americans. we should all be doing something about it
Old 01-05-2020, 12:47 PM   #71
Zuo
Sidearms

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

“Dear Iran, the USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people. 52% of us humbly apologize, we want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us.” -Rose McGowan

A real quote

This lady fuckin dumb
Old 01-05-2020, 12:48 PM   #72
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
terrible advice. i'll be talking to voters all day today about voting for the only viable anti-war candidate. i'll also be in the streets protesting, so should you. iran will retaliate, and then we will go to war, likely tens of thousands of americans will die. trillions of dollars including yours and my tax money up in flames for the benefit of weapons manufacturers and to the demise of working class americans. we should all be doing something about it
Good stuff

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 12:58 PM   #73
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
“Dear Iran, the USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people. 52% of us humbly apologize, we want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us.” -Rose McGowan

A real quote

This lady fuckin dumb
ter·ror·ism
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

what america just did was use unlawful violence, including against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims

where's the confusion
Old 01-05-2020, 01:18 PM   #74
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Sure is something, isn't it?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 01:56 PM   #75
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Sure is something, isn't it?
It’s funny now.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 02:47 PM   #76
Zuo
Sidearms

“There is nothing new about American terrorist attacks against Black and Brown people for the expansion of American imperialism. America has always sanctioned and besieged Black and Brown bodies both at home and abroad. America militarism is the weapon wielded by American imperialism, to enforce its policing and plundering of the non white world.” -Colin Kaepernick

A real quote by a loser
Old 01-05-2020, 10:23 PM   #77
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

So, Iran, huh?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 12:32 AM   #78
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
“There is nothing new about American terrorist attacks against Black and Brown people for the expansion of American imperialism. America has always sanctioned and besieged Black and Brown bodies both at home and abroad. America militarism is the weapon wielded by American imperialism, to enforce its policing and plundering of the non white world.” -Colin Kaepernick

A real quote by a loser
All of that is accurate though
Maybe I dunno, read a book or something?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 01:05 AM   #79
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Lmao fuck iran
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 03:52 PM   #80
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League