Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 6 Archive

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2016, 01:48 AM   #21
asylum

Battle Record: 7-5

asylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Votes?

Put up the championship already.

Jesus Christ.
You're lucky I didn't DQ you in the first place for taking a week to vote. It was one match you lazy asshole. THAT'S ON YOU NOT ME.

You're lucky Buddha is a nice guy. I wanted to DQ the shit out of you 3 days after the deadline but he pulled for a penalty instead. I bet you no show this week like Mr. J did pinot grij in the winter tourney.

I hope you die in a fire frank. with puppies that you care a lot about. but you get to hear them burn alive first.

Good luck @UnbornBuddha @Frank
Old 07-06-2016, 01:51 AM   #22
asylum

Battle Record: 7-5

asylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Classic showdown, fellahs.

Was close. Wavered for a week on my decision. Even now I am still conflicted. Asylum, very well may be the best verse I've read of yours. Intoxicating. Unbornbuddah ,does what he always does. I was impressed; but on the same token, I am unimpressed, because all his verses are in the same breathe and lack any real 3D distinction. Asylum did not flounder. Buddah meandered a bit. Think if he combined his shorter lines into a longer line he could've had a more poignant verse. Merely a matter of formatting, optical illusion if you will. Felt this warmth radiating from Pats verse. I felt my eyes dilating from Complex's. Ultimately, I just liked the summer time feel more as opposed to the trance outlook. Wasn't heavy, but lighthearted and I just enjoyed it more.

V/Asylum
I take back everything bad i ever said about you except you're an asshole for taking a week to vote. but honestly, those were polar opposite verses and I wouldn't have wanted to vote on it either.

Tags
mag!?