Old 06-09-2015, 07:47 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default uh-oh thread of the week pt 3

album update - that artwork^ and the name "neglect" have been dropped. I've been in contact with a talented artist who i'm getting to do a custom cover for me instead of me grabbing a random pic and putting random words on it lol. Its just gonna be a self titled album "james halton". but that beat posted there, along with the other beats i've posted here off the "neglect" tape, will all be on it.

in other news, my sisters wedding is at the end of this month and her friends are already inquiring on da gods eligibility as a sperm provider. little do they know the youngin ain't the same glorious athletic dude they remember. he has grown into a grizzled adult with broad shoulders, an illustrious beard, a beautiful fake tooth smile and the bald head of an anglo saxon. basically tho in reality i'm going to scare all of my sisters lily white friends and the goody two shoes family she's marrying into, probably get drunk and parade in a wife beater before beating everyone up and getting arrested

but yea other than that not much has been going on. basically another useless thread to put a beat up and basically say i'm gonna have new artwork for the project
Old 06-09-2015, 08:05 PM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Beats fire. U already kno.

U still wearin that wack ass nautica timbs an a fitted to the wedding tho? LOL

U look like rugged man if he had hepatitis

Sperm doner LOL

Sum1 should put u down before u DO infect this earth with another little poor toothless bald fagot

Hahaha.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:21 PM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

nigga i'm gorgeous B

i got the white nautica dress shirt, light blue tie, navy dress pants, navy, light blue and white reebok CLASSICS, and i got a light blue, navy blue, and white fitted, but i've decided to forego the fitted until after the ceremony thing or whatever

but word yo, here is the artist i'm getting to do the cover by the way, some of his work.

https://instagram.com/ryanjebelt/

its basically gonna be me banging on my mpc, just in the white and black tho no color. dude is ILL and the price ain't too crazy.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:23 PM   #4
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Yooooooo
AL sharkton pic fire

Lol

R u gon atleast tuck ur shirt in?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:39 PM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

fasho

at least for awhile

it just feels unnatural. basically just doing it to make my sister happy. i'm sure it will come untucked, and at that point i don't see myself tucking it back in lol.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:52 PM   #6
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Thread needs more witcher
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:53 PM   #7
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

hit level 10 today

when do I start fuckin bitches?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:53 PM   #8
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

album update - that artwork^ and the name "neglect" have been dropped. I've been in contact with a talented artist who i'm getting to do a custom cover for me instead of me grabbing a random pic and putting random words on it lol. Its just gonna be a self titled album "james halton". but that beat posted there, along with the other beats i've posted here off the "neglect" tape, will all be on it.

in other news, my sisters wedding is at the end of this month and her friends are already inquiring on da gods eligibility as a sperm provider. little do they know the youngin ain't the same glorious athletic dude they remember. he has grown into a grizzled adult with broad shoulders, an illustrious beard, a beautiful fake tooth smile and the bald head of an anglo saxon. basically tho in reality i'm going to scare all of my sisters lily white friends and the goody two shoes family she's marrying into, probably get drunk and parade in a wife beater before beating everyone up and getting arrested

but yea other than that not much has been going on. basically another useless thread to put a beat up and basically say i'm gonna have new artwork for the project
This post refreshing as fuck loool. Gone yo. How the fuck u describe urself on some Deadliest Warrior shiy

Yeah I got the head of an Anglo Saxon

But the dick of a Hittite

What is this I can't jiggy w/ dis shit
Old 06-09-2015, 09:43 PM   #9
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
hit level 10 today

when do I start fuckin bitches?
pretty soon
that blonde witch

kiera mets

give her the dick bro

she wants it
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:54 PM   #10
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

word. figured after she let those titties hang out so freely she was dtf
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:16 PM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i was gonna get on that witcher tonight but didnt. probably won't till the weekend. i need a large block of time to get stoned and zone outtttttt
Old 06-09-2015, 10:52 PM   #12
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

@uh-oh

Matthew delladova is becoming a situational legend right b4 my eyeS

I'm happy for him

Because he took so much shit.

They are chanting Deli deli deli in quicken loans right now
Old 06-09-2015, 10:58 PM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

cleveland loves him

i like him in this series for frustrating curry with his aggressiveness

cavs bodying golden state tho

im embarassed for al the ncgs who claimed the cavs had no hope without irving
Old 06-09-2015, 11:15 PM   #14
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

i'm still doing research
finding out some interesting stuff that happen in history that's been covered up
and what's been uncovered by archeologist is contracting mainstream history.
I don’t know uh oh, it’s not looking good for the children of ROME and the Jewish people
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 11:18 PM   #15
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
cleveland loves him

i like him in this series for frustrating curry with his aggressiveness

cavs bodying golden state tho

im embarassed for al the ncgs who claimed the cavs had no hope without irving
How are u embarrassed

delladovas arrival was unexpected

Btw don't speak too soon

Lol
Old 06-09-2015, 11:25 PM   #16
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

[QUOTE=Urban Dialect;490063]i'm still doing research
finding out some interesting stuff that happen in history that's been covered up
I don
Old 06-09-2015, 11:27 PM   #17
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
How are u embarrassed

delladovas arrival was unexpected

Btw don't speak too soon

Lol
no doubt lol

i meant im embarassed FOR the dummies who thought cavs had no chance when irving went down. because i have empathy for retards.
Old 06-09-2015, 11:30 PM   #18
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

[QUOTE=Urban Dialect;490063]i'm still doing research
I don
Old 06-09-2015, 11:31 PM   #19
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

wtf is this jew site conspiracy??????? breaking my posys TWICE

ill try one more time

urban, ive got no love for the jew. but elaborate. rome is near and dear to my heart.
Old 06-09-2015, 11:34 PM   #20
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Omg deli

Everytime I look up he's doing something godlike

He dove off the court

He dove n beat 3 ppl to the ball when they were closer

Man o man

This is crazy

Best out if nowhere performance in finals history

I'm calling it