Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-24-2013, 09:13 PM   #41
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
and think of how much weed you could buy with $200
Dead

And I would not like to give that info out. I make very little and have been working at the same place for 3 going on 4 years. Yea u are right GOW ok.

Destroyer is evil lmao
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:19 PM   #42
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I think you're gonna be getting a divorce man.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:20 PM   #43
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I think you're gonna be getting a divorce man.
Explain
Old 08-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #44
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yo if your happy with the money your making then fuck that shit YO

i mean you got the internet and you live in america. fuck it. blow weed and chill YO
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:24 AM   #45
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Explain
Your wife will leave you for someone willing to give up a habit to better their life.

Is what I meant.

Old 08-25-2013, 10:47 AM   #46
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quit...

Its not bettering your life homie

And jobs that say they random drug test are required to test x amount of people in an allotted time frame... but weed is just a crutch for something no one ever admits they might do it for stress relief or it helps their anxiety etc etc but using a substance that's a mood stimulant almost always means theirs snd underlying issue whether you realize it or not and it could be something as simple as a stress relief

Most people say they do it cause they like the feeling or it makes them feel good... but what was wrong eith the way you were feeling before you smoked? Trust me I had to cope with this snd let it process before I realized my doc was right.. that's another talk to your doc about it he can't tell anyone what you tell him without your approval

Its to risky theirs so many reasons a job can just pull you for a " random piss test " like getting hurt at work etc etc

I vote stop and progress with your life ... move forward because moonwalking only looked cool when Michael Jackson did it
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:37 AM   #47
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Battle Record: 4-5

Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup

im about to harvest 3lbs+ of blackberry (cross between raspberry cough and black domina)...buds may be turning purple, upping the bag appeal.

if i could I'd give you all some...roll a few fat blunts for NC

i don't like smoking weed tho,

just I have no choice but grow some money to pay the bills
Coup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:34 PM   #48
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Your wife will leave you for someone willing to give up a habit to better their life.

Is what I meant.
Lol I was living in my car when we meet and she didn't care. So how much money I'm making ain't a factor in this relationship bubby.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:38 PM   #49
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol I was living in my car when we meet and she didn't care. So how much money I'm making ain't a factor in this relationship bubby.
its a facto in every relationship , she may of got with you when you was poor, but trust she didnt expect to stay that way. she got with you cuz she saw potential. ur wasting that for weed. get ur life right my dude and all else will fall into place. if she stuck with u when u was living in a car then you should want to get right for ur family atleast......i work as hard as i do so my family can enjoy it
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:41 PM   #50
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Quit...

Its not bettering your life homie

And jobs that say they random drug test are required to test x amount of people in an allotted time frame... but weed is just a crutch for something no one ever admits they might do it for stress relief or it helps their anxiety etc etc but using a substance that's a mood stimulant almost always means theirs snd underlying issue whether you realize it or not and it could be something as simple as a stress relief

Most people say they do it cause they like the feeling or it makes them feel good... but what was wrong eith the way you were feeling before you smoked? Trust me I had to cope with this snd let it process before I realized my doc was right.. that's another talk to your doc about it he can't tell anyone what you tell him without your approval

Its to risky theirs so many reasons a job can just pull you for a " random piss test " like getting hurt at work etc etc

I vote stop and progress with your life ... move forward because moonwalking only looked cool when Michael Jackson did it
Bro I smoke a dime a week. I don't smoke until 11 o'clock at night while she working and when she off ill take a puff or two at bout 5 in the morning and go to sleep about 7 tthat ain't no crutch my nigga I simple like getting high at least once a day and relax and zone out.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:47 PM   #51
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

We do well for ourselves. We struggle sometimes yes but not bad. I already said I'm gon do it after I smoke this last dime. Its not a necessity to keep my wife or anything cause she gon be with me regardless. But personally as a man I am thinking I should do it.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:49 PM   #52
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
We do well for ourselves. We struggle sometimes yes but not bad. I already said I'm gon do it after I smoke this last dime. Its not a necessity to keep my wife or anything cause she gon be with me regardless. But personally as a man I am thinking I should do it.
as a family man you should do it and as a man

better yourself take the extra 200 a week and buy xbox 360 games with it
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:51 PM   #53
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Ps3>>>>

But I feel ya tho
Old 08-25-2013, 03:06 PM   #54
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I was just fucking with u man.

Old 08-25-2013, 04:33 PM   #55
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro I smoke a dime a week. I don't smoke until 11 o'clock at night while she working and when she off ill take a puff or two at bout 5 in the morning and go to sleepy about 7 tthat ain't no crutch my nigga I simple like getting high at least once a day and relax and zone out.

Dude I'm not saying you have some serious mental issue or some terrible addiction... but your implying it helps you relax so you could have underlying stress ( like 99% of the world ) maybe you have anxiety or an over active mind at night and it helps slow that down .. ill assume from the time frame you don't sleep at night so maybe some insomnia issues which again very common ... the thing with drugs is most people don't realise they self medicate itsnot a crutch if in your terms that was a crutch then acetaminophen would be a crutch for a headache

Everyone has issues whether big or small ... I'm not calling you out snd saying you smoke or whatever I'm just applying facts

You could be a little depressed cause yoy say you smoke while your wife works ... its normal I hate when my wife work late too ... use to pop a perc then I'd forget about it then when the buzz wore down I'd be ready to knock out ... in my mind I'm taking tje perc cause my " knee hurt " but in reality I'm taking it to mask something

Our brains are wired to fix whatever issue it is we are having ... and when we find something that works we stick to it ... snd we personally don't even realise it most of the time

Obviously you don't smoke a lot but you made this thread so its hard to give up and your willing to throw away a good opportunity just for that little bit of weed ... process that because if it was for recreation and you know you could better your family by quitting then the decision would of already been made and we wouldn't be having this digital come to jesus conversation
Old 08-25-2013, 04:39 PM   #56
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Dude I'm not saying you have some serious mental issue or some terrible addiction... but your implying it helps you relax so you could have underlying stress ( like 99% of the world ) maybe you have anxiety or an over active mind at night and it helps slow that down .. ill assume from the time frame you don't sleep at night so maybe some insomnia issues which again very common ... the thing with drugs is most people don't realise they self medicate itsnot a crutch if in your terms that was a crutch then acetaminophen would be a crutch for a headache

Everyone has issues whether big or small ... I'm not calling you out snd saying you smoke or whatever I'm just applying facts

You could be a little depressed cause yoy say you smoke while your wife works ... its normal I hate when my wife work late too ... use to pop a perc then I'd forget about it then when the buzz wore down I'd be ready to knock out ... in my mind I'm taking tje perc cause my " knee hurt " but in reality I'm taking it to mask something

Our brains are wired to fix whatever issue it is we are having ... and when we find something that works we stick to it ... snd we personally don't even realise it most of the time

Obviously you don't smoke a lot but you made this thread so its hard to give up and your willing to throw away a good opportunity just for that little bit of weed ... process that because if it was for recreation and you know you could better your family by quittingthen the decision would of already been made and we wouldn't be having this digital come to jesus conversation
Veritas????
Old 08-25-2013, 04:40 PM   #57
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

I get u tho
Old 08-25-2013, 04:40 PM   #58
Rawn M.D.

Lol @ frank being a better counselor then veritas
Old 08-25-2013, 04:41 PM   #59
Frank Metts

No I'm not fake or an asshole

Real shit homie

If I was veritas I prob would of thrown some immature obscure pedo claim in their
Old 08-25-2013, 04:42 PM   #60
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn M.D. View Post
Lol @ frank being a better counselor then veritas
Tis what I do for a living man