Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-24-2013, 03:49 PM   #1
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future
Default cannabis problems???

Man my wife keep bugging me to stop smoking. Not for a lil while but pretty much forever. There is a chance I can get a job making 20+ dollars an hour but they do random drug tests. Quitting to get a job is no problem only a month of not smoking but forever man I don't think I can do it. I love getting high. I don't smoke all day but yes everyday after I've taken care of what's needed and a dime lasts me a week so I have gotten comfortable with my smoking habits. I smoke responsible. But I don't want to stop smoking for good man. I am lost at the moment.

I'm trying to have a serious convo on this and I know jokes will come but don't go overboard with it people.

Opinions
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #2
Rawn M.D.

Does it control the urges?
Old 08-24-2013, 03:55 PM   #3
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Lol EMD
Old 08-24-2013, 03:59 PM   #4
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Man my wife keep bugging me to stop smoking. Not for a lil while but pretty much forever. There is a chance I can get a job making 20+ dollars an hour but they do random drug tests. Quitting to get a job is no problem only a month of not smoking but forever man I don't think I can do it. I love getting high. I don't smoke all day but yes everyday after I've taken care of what's needed and a dime lasts me a week so I have gotten comfortable with my smoking habits. I smoke responsible. But I don't want to stop smoking for good man. I am lost at the moment.

I'm trying to have a serious convo on this and I know jokes will come but don't go overboard with it people.

Opinions
I stopped smoking weed for ages a few years even and here is why

I had a big weed habit early teen years thru forever but I was out of school ready to make money and etc and realised that if i quit then and actually quit quit i would have a very nice future money wise, but if i kept smoking id be high all day but could risk losing a future for myself if i only quit for a drug test or 3. so I quit for a while got mad monies only been smoking for a couple years again I think but quit for ages

if its to better yourself quitting is not an option....no one wants to work at applebees forever u feel me?
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:03 PM   #5
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

it's good to put it down for an extended period. having a 4-6 month break is an important psychological milestone, shows you that you can, in fact, go without it. I took 2 months off in June and just started again recently, shit's fantastic.

The other benefit is that it makes passing the piss test easier because it won't be in your system as much. so when you do take down a pinner, you can easily flush it out in a week or less (depending on how active you are).

Idk if I'll ever completely stop, but I see my habit continuing to tone down as I get older.
oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:06 PM   #6
TheEnd
Can't Stop It!!

Battle Record: 1-5

TheEnd is on a distinguished road

I guess it depends on what career ur gettin into, cuz I smoke everyday n make well over 35+ an hr, so stop get on with that job n search 4 something else in the mean time were ur able to or get some certifications
TheEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:12 PM   #7
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

I feel y'all and yes I'm trying to get more money but it ain't like I'm controlled by weed shit a dime a week. In my old days it was a dub a day. What's getting me is quitting for good I've stopped for months at a time but always new I would smoke till I died but now its seeming like a extra I enjoy is being restricted from me. I'm not a drug dealer I'm working taking care of my fam the legal way. Man I don't know.
Old 08-24-2013, 04:15 PM   #8
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
I feel y'all and yes I'm trying to get more money but it ain't like I'm controlled by weed shit a dime a week. In my old days it was a dub a day. What's getting me is quitting for good I've stopped for months at a time but always new I would smoke till I died but now its seeming like a extra I enjoy is being restricted from me. I'm not a drug dealer I'm working taking care of my fam the legal way. Man I don't know.
just quit, truth is your not addicted and dont really need it

quit until you are where yu want to be and comfortable in your zone and then start again

dont ever listen to oatmeal he is the DEVIL
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:18 PM   #9
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEnd View Post
I guess it depends on what career ur gettin into, cuz I smoke everyday n make well over 35+ an hr, so stop get on with that job n search 4 something else in the mean time were ur able to or get some certifications
Sounds legit...but to be real this might be the best opportunity I can get yes I have a degree but I fucked that up by all the drugs I did in college cause I can barely remember shit I was taught and the school cut corners to get more graduates. Man maybe it is time to call it quits but I love getting high occasionally.
Old 08-24-2013, 04:18 PM   #10
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Chances are, they never actually drug test and just keep that provision in there so they can be like "hey you look drunk/ ripped, piss in this cup" without a legal battle
Old 08-24-2013, 04:20 PM   #11
TheEnd
Can't Stop It!!

Battle Record: 1-5

TheEnd is on a distinguished road

Yea quit until u get were u want 2 be

But damn a dime a week a 7th doen't even last a day 4 me lls
TheEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:22 PM   #12
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Its like my souls being ripped out
Old 08-24-2013, 04:24 PM   #13
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

''I smoke responsible.''

This does it for me, tell her that it's one of the things you enjoy and that it ups the value of your life. Not that you can't without it, but it's much better with and that's reason enough for you not to quit. Since she's your wife shit's pretty serious and you got to figure out what to do, but if it was a gf of mine or whatever I'd tell her that I'd feel bad that someone I love so much and enjoy spending time with would be in the way of something that makes me feel good every once in a while.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:25 PM   #14
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

personally, I can't quit, or maybe to keep it real, I just have no desire too
it's a big part of my lifestyle, and I don't really feel like I'm functioning properly without it
that being said, if I was facing a choice of the best job I would ever have the chance for, I'd probably quit no question
but if I was choosing between a slightly better job and one that allows me enough money to live comfortably and still smoke, I'm going for that one.
because, to me, it's kind of a necessity
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:33 PM   #15
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

also, it's nice to have that extra bit of money from not buying weed. sounds like it wouldn't be a huge difference in your case, but still a nice bump of ~50 a month. DO IT.
Old 08-24-2013, 04:34 PM   #16
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
personally, I can't quit, or maybe to keep it real, I just have no desire too
it's a big part of my lifestyle, and I don't really feel like I'm functioning properly without it
that being said, if I was facing a choice of the best job I would ever have the chance for, I'd probably quit no question
but if I was choosing between a slightly better job and one that allows me enough money to live comfortably and still smoke, I'm going for that one.
because, to me, it's kind of a necessity
This is how I feel tbh. Been smoking weed more then half my life. Its not a vice for anything I just simply enjoy it. And yea its a big jump from what I'm making now. So its like it has to be done.

And my wife is not demanding me cause she knows that will never work and she will be with me regardless but she is throwing mind bombs at a nigga and its starting to work. Just difficult
Old 08-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #17
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

THE PATH OF CHALLENGE IS THE PATH OF FULFILLMENT

CHALLENGE YOURSELF
Old 08-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #18
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I say do it and just keep handy a thing of synthetic piss and a warmer so if you do get pulled for a random test, you're prepared. if it's that big of a pay increase, it's not that big of a deal to strap a small container of synthetic piss to your leg each morning
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:37 PM   #19
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

grow weed
Old 08-24-2013, 04:42 PM   #20
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Lmao @ each morning

And yes the challenge of all challenges for me. Fuck it I got this weeks supply to enjoy and then I gon give it a shot. Appreciate the maturity displayed. Y'all can go back to the usual now.