Old 10-17-2016, 07:16 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default Couple pit bulls ran up on da god today

i was at work, working, in the back, INSIDE

i had my headphones on and was blocking some bondo/mud shit down on a door, and i felt something wet touch me

i turned around and this goon was looking at me

as you can tell by that image he is docile and chilling, but that pic doesn't encompass his beastmode. he's a short stocky bastard with a giant head it just looks slimmer there

but word this one was with him

which is smaller and adorable and loving lol no homo

the big one is older probably 5ish. he was skittish when i got him home, like dumb enough to want to go for a ride in the truck, and dumb enough to want to get in the door to my house, but once he was in it was like he was in aww man wtf this ain't home you LIED mode

both are knocked out now on the rug though

i want to keep them, but i ain't a PET THIEF

i got posts going on facebook and shit tracking the owners down and bringing them back to work tomorrow

i just didnt wan't to leave them chained up in the back of the shop, its not paved its like big gravel and there isnt any overhangs if it rains

just fed them 2 giant rocco family recipe meatballs a piece, and i'm cooking them my year old back of the freezer boxed fish fillets lmao

they will eat like kings tonight, and probably go back to a shitty home they escaped from tomorrow

BUT WORD i skipped story, we had the doors open in the shop, because it was like 75 today taking advantage of the weather while its here. its a big building though, and there are literally nothing but big 4 lane streets everywhere around my job, so if these guys ventured far they went through crazy 45-65 mph traffic and shit and somehow got to the back of our shop/building. but word when the one touched me i had a heart attack probably, but my reaction freaked him out more and he skittered off. but i got him back and tied him up and shit

but word cool dogs. makes me want dogs. although not really these dogs. they ain't been cesar milan'd and they are fucking land sharks. the black and white one has like a harness type collar, and holding both these fuckers is a task. they're just low to the earth and all muscle with no regards to their own windpipes
Old 10-17-2016, 07:53 PM   #2
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Pit bulls are great, great pets. Until they see other dogs.
Old 10-17-2016, 08:13 PM   #3
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

small dogs are my pits issue..

thats all I have to contribute
Old 10-17-2016, 08:16 PM   #4
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Pit bulls are great, great pets. Until they see other dogs.
i've owned pits my whole life and that is a false statement.
Old 10-17-2016, 08:16 PM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word man. there is a flower/greenhouse selling place, like now they have pumpkins and halloween stuff, but they mostly sell flowers in the spring and summer across the parking lot from my work, and they let a little dog run around. i made sure i tied em up out back

their prey drive and shit yahmsayinggggggggggg

i want to keep them, but not really, because again walking them is an absolute bitch. i'm recovering energy for a quick walk in my yard before i crash out here in a bit. can't have them pissing on my fake hardwood floors
Old 10-17-2016, 08:17 PM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
hows the homie holding up? was it kane? i forget.
Old 10-17-2016, 08:19 PM   #7
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

kane is with my homie. he's deaf and senile now. About 10 years old. But still thuggin.
Old 10-17-2016, 08:21 PM   #8
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

as far as people interaction i've only encountered 2 types of pits

overbearingly loving ones, like these. want to climb on you and lean on you and lick you too much.

and then weird ones. i haven't come across pure heartless ones, but the weird ones were probably the pure heartless ones, but they were homies pets so they were being cool off the strength of the humans being cool

but the weird ones are scary, and give the loving ones a bad rap. probably 90 percent of all i've encountered are nice btw.

and by weird i just mean weird in its actions, ready to bite if you act wrong/move wrong, ears down tail down in some false submission but the eyes give away its MOTIVES
Old 10-17-2016, 08:22 PM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
kane is with my homie. he's deaf and senile now. About 10 years old. But still thuggin.
WORD
Old 10-17-2016, 08:22 PM   #10
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My stepfather, my best friend and another friend all had pit bulls get into it with other dogs on several instances. They think they're playing, but they're far too rough for most breeds. My stepfather had to put down two pits after their second run-ins.
Old 10-17-2016, 08:27 PM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

my german shepherd dino banged it out with a pit in his waning years

but he had a kidney disease and got mean as shit, and instigated it. i wasn't there but my pops lived above a bar like a movie character and was taking him for a walk, and there is like covered steps on the side of the building, and the shepherd went nuts, couldn't even see anything cuz they were on the steps, but almost dragged my pops down the steps so he said fuck it and let him go lmao, when he got to the bottom he heard tires screech and seen DINO get hit and roll, he popped up and ran across the street and started fighting a pit some dude was walking

my pops got there and broke em up, dino was fine, the pit was cut a bit, but i'm guessing its because dino was twice the weight of the thing, and had the quick snapping style of a german shepherd, probably got a few bites in while the owners pulling the pit back. if the pit wouldve got a hold of him it wouldn't have been nice i'm sure. still though

RIP DINO SPUMONI
Old 10-17-2016, 08:45 PM   #12
The Dead Poet

if you got them locked up and aren't interacting with other dogs that may be the case. But Everyone I've had I had as a puppy and they were always around other dogs. I've had them show aggression with other dogs when it came to their toys as puppies but that's easily corrected by a reward system and teaching them to leave/give toys. Point being anyone that says the breed is "too rough" probably shouldn't own one. Any dog could be too aggressive. Pitts have a ton of energy, mine will be at the beach in the water for 5-6 hours and come home and want to still play catch and run around. If you know what you're doing they'll be the greatest dog you've ever owned and are as capable as being as social/behaved as any other dog.
Old 10-17-2016, 09:10 PM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

word

i just contacted the owners by the way they seen my facebook posts. apparently they chewed through a shitty fence, they had the cops looking for them and shit and we just had them out back of the shop lmao

but yea there was 3, and i guess one was old and just decided to chill out in front of sherwin williams and they found it, the other two adventured though to our shop

but yea i guess they got through a shitty old fence right in front of the owners, like they watched em do it but they were too quick for em

feel bad its an older white lady and older white dude and the white lady was crying and blessing me for taking them in

BLESS DA KID WIT CASH DOE
Old 10-17-2016, 09:31 PM   #14
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Quote:
if you got them locked up and aren't interacting with other dogs that may be the case. But Everyone I've had I had as a puppy and they were always around other dogs. I've had them show aggression with other dogs when it came to their toys as puppies but that's easily corrected by a reward system and teaching them to leave/give toys. Point being anyone that says the breed is "too rough" probably shouldn't own one. Any dog could be too aggressive. Pitts have a ton of energy, mine will be at the beach in the water for 5-6 hours and come home and want to still play catch and run around. If you know what you're doing they'll be the greatest dog you've ever owned and are as capable as being as social/behaved as any other dog.
My stepfather's pit bulls were rescues. They had been very poorly socialized before he got them. They were a brother and sister. The sister was the runt of the litter, way too small at birth and scrawny her whole life. She was probably my favorite dog ever, including the dogs I grew up with. Her brother was chill as hell around people but got hyper-defensive of her around other dogs. That's what led to the issues.

However, like I said, I've known several people who had issues —fat wifemostly minor ones — where the pits would try to play with smaller dogs and accidentally fuck them up a little.