User Tag List

Old 04-24-2021, 03:44 PM   #41
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

My take is don’t de-fund the police, don’t de-gun the police.

De-bully the police. People like the guy in the video, and decent cops who don’t act like that know the ones that do. The sad part is they let it go and don’t say anything.

Cops that aren’t pieces of shit know the ones who are, and it’s sad they don’t speak up about it. So in my book they’re almost as bad as the bad cops.
Old 04-24-2021, 03:47 PM   #42
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

The blue code.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 04:53 PM   #43
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
The blue code.
Yeah... no one wants to be labeled a snitch and if you told on an officer that was higher ranked, or had more friends, been around longer than you etc... people will know... your life would probably be made a living hell and no one would do anything about it anyway.

So I get why some cops might see an abusive roided out douchebag like the one in the video I posted and not say anything. But they should.

And also the supervisors and what not need to look into complaints by citizens. I get that people file complaints against cops for no real reason, and they’re just decent regular cops doing what they should.

But if your police forces averages like 5 complaints per cop per year... and you’ve got a guy averaging 50 complaints a year. Shit needs to be handled, there’s probably something really wrong with him/her.
Old 04-24-2021, 07:29 PM   #44
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

yeah you have to get rid of that dude
you can’t change it with policy
you have to get rid of it and build something different
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 09:03 PM   #45
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
yeah you have to get rid of that dude
you can’t change it with policy
you have to get rid of it and build something different
I have to agree here.

Policy isn’t going to change anything. It’s the culture of wearing a badge. You literally would have to start over and build a whole new culture.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 09:30 PM   #46
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yeah making them take a few extra... anger management classes or some ‘this is how you be racially sensitive classes’ isn’t going to cut it.

The police need to police their policemen more closely. The supervisors need to look at complaints filed with them, I’m repeating myself but if your average cop has 5 complaints a year and you have another officer averaging 50 complaints a year. Look into it.

And police shouldn’t be scared or worried about being fired if they see a psycho who’s abusive in their police force. They need to start pointing out the psychos that have no business being a police officer.

I was going to post my whole story of how I was abused by police officers. It was minorly abused by street cops, and then once arrested majorly abused by the jail wanna be cops. And it was without a doubt illegal and wrong, they fucked me up, and during it the guy yelled call the NAACP, and the most abusive of them that said that was a black guy. Figured I wouldn’t tell my whole story of the way I was treated... but I don’t think there is a single person on the site, race religion or creed that would agree with how I was treated wasn’t abuse... and that happens daily.

Bottom line is they’ve been getting away with this shit for far too long, and I’ve outlined my general ideas on how they should or could weed out the psychos.

Last edited by Ouch; 04-24-2021 at 09:36 PM.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 11:18 PM   #47
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

the police do not serve the people

nor are they meant to

sooner you grasp that - or atleast entertain it the possibility to be able to inquire into it (i know, actually questioning what you believe is too much to ask)

sooner you might look into who they actually serve

& realize there is zero desire to "weed out the psychos"

...on a sidenote

amens actually closest to the most sense in this thread
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
same old song