Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-13-2021, 09:18 AM   #21
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

White privilege.

White people dont murder people in record numbers bro. Act like a human being and maybe u can have a little privilege as well

Dont ever use that poorly invented term around me ever again
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 09:21 AM   #22
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
White privilege.

White people dont murder people in record numbers bro. Act like a human being and maybe u can have a little privilege as well

Dont ever use that poorly invented term around me ever again
Lol clearly you have a fuzzy memory of LGI. He will use the term in any and every situation to explain why he is where he is.

literally made a thread yesterday telling me and you that we need to get along so we aren’t exactly dealing with Barack Obama here.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/

Last edited by UPN Zuch; 10-13-2021 at 09:27 AM.
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 09:30 AM   #23
Fracture

Battle Record: 9-2

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPN Zuch View Post
My bad my bad.

I mean my career would be over obviously this is a very easy question. Frac would probably be cancelled so badly that he would end up as middle management at a hotel chain.

Lmaoooo yea I mean first I'd have to explain why I was a racist black man. It's all downhill from there
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 11:00 AM   #24
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol clearly you have a fuzzy memory of LGI. He will use the term in any and every situation to explain why he is where he is.

literally made a thread yesterday telling me and you that we need to get along so we aren’t exactly dealing with Barack Obama here.
Can't fucking stand that term

White people have privilege because we build societies, if you were the employees that facilitated that, then that's on you. Btw Black people didnt build America, white ingenuity did. Im sorry that ur a perpetual victim cuz my people aren't. Figure it out.
Old 10-13-2021, 11:11 AM   #25
kungfugrip

'White people are so privileged'

*floods his entire neighbourhood with drugs, murders several people, goes to prison, murders more people in prison, gets out of prison, murders someone else*

'Why are we not treated as well as white people?'
Old 10-13-2021, 12:09 PM   #26
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Another ethnic “back-round” thread, lol…

Shout out to @Destroyer on that wordplay.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 12:32 PM   #27
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:

Oh I meant to ask you, when you live at a 3 quarter house and the guy on the top bunk farts and it trickles down to your nose in the middle of the night is that grounds for a fight? I once had a bunkie in jail that would do that but since you literally live like that in real life I’m just wondering how that works. Like do you go from government housing to government housing? Is there a time limit before they boot you out and make you be a big boy or can you live there as long as you want?

I love when black people blame everything on white privilege, typing from their government issued smart phone, from their section 8 housing, while eating breakfast they bought with their government issued food stamps. The man be really sticking it to them.

No, farts are natural, it's not grounds for fights

And I was just fucking with you, but are you seriously going to take the stance that white privilege isn't a real factor in America?
And I'm not one that cries about racism....I hate blacks with a victim mentality,

But white privileges definitely plays a role in America from the job market to the court system to everything else
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 12:39 PM   #28
kungfugrip

White privilege is a term that has no bearing and serves no purpose other than to divide whites and blacks

Did white people have an exceptionally easy time on the fucking frontier? Did they have a fairly easy time building ships to sail the seven seas for spices or whatever the fuck they were looking for? We all had a hard time. Don't ever use the term 'white.privilege' to me ever again, please.
Old 10-13-2021, 02:17 PM   #29
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
White privilege is a term that has no bearing and serves no purpose other than to divide whites and blacks

Did white people have an exceptionally easy time on the fucking frontier? Did they have a fairly easy time building ships to sail the seven seas for spices or whatever the fuck they were looking for? We all had a hard time. Don't ever use the term 'white.privilege' to me ever again, please.

White privilege

Battle me pussy
Old 10-13-2021, 02:20 PM   #30
kungfugrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by White LGI View Post
White privilege

Battle me pussy
Ill battle the whole Black Lives Matter movement if it will help the dumpster fire that is the entire continent of Africa instead of scrutinizing how white people offer black people food.
Old 10-13-2021, 02:27 PM   #31
White LGI

Quote:
Ill battle the whole Black Lives Matter movement if it will help the dumpster fire that is the entire continent of Africa instead of scrutinizing how white people offer black people food.

I think zits and skin cancer is yalls curse you were rewarded for slavery
Old 10-13-2021, 09:07 PM   #32
kungfugrip

Are you ready to have ur mind blown?

Get ready

Are you ready?

Your own people sold you into slavery, we were the ones that ended it in the west

Furthermore, slavery still exists in 2021 but nobody seems to be too concerned about that because it's not being perpetrated by white people.
Old 10-13-2021, 11:34 PM   #33
White LGI

Quote:
Are you ready to have ur mind blown?

Get ready

Are you ready?

Your own people sold you into slavery, we were the ones that ended it in the west

Furthermore, slavery still exists in 2021 but nobody seems to be too concerned about that because it's not being perpetrated by white people.

Did you know its scientifically proven that black people can whoop white people ass
Old 10-13-2021, 11:38 PM   #34
kungfugrip

Science said that?
Old 10-13-2021, 11:39 PM   #35
kungfugrip

Black people do fight with the strength of the civil rights movement behind them, they're fucking tough
Old 10-13-2021, 11:45 PM   #36
White LGI

Quote:
Black people do fight with the strength of the civil rights movement behind them, they're fucking tough

No we aint...most whites are just pussy...
If I fight a white guy....96 percent of the time the fact I'm black gives me the advantage because he is scared of the big bad nigger...

White boys who aren't scared aren't easy wins....its just not many white boys that aren't scared
Old 10-13-2021, 11:45 PM   #37
kungfugrip

Bro i scrapped this black kid one time who was like a foot shorter than me, and i had him in full mount just burying my fists into his face and he wouldn't go out, somehow he reaches over and grabs a jagged rock and smashes me in the side of the head with it and this little nastard cut HALF OF MY FUCKING EAR OFF i felt the blood dripping and was like fuck man i need to get this reattached

I counted that as an L
Old 10-13-2021, 11:47 PM   #38
kungfugrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by White LGI View Post
No we aint...most whites are just pussy...
If I fight a white guy....96 percent of the time the fact I'm black gives me the advantage because he is scared of the big bad nigger...

White boys who aren't scared aren't easy wins....its just not many white boys that aren't scared
Yeah tough to argue that, id bet on a black guy before a white kid in a scrap any day

They get race scared
Old 10-13-2021, 11:56 PM   #39
kungfugrip

Black people fight all weird too, theyre so wiry, its tough to get ahold of them

Best advice when fighting a Spook is grab ahold of their midsection and smash them into the wall. You won't win if you box with them, they're probably better than you, you have to almost double leg them cuz once their offbtheir feet their lost. Some of the toughest fights i have ever been in tho man. They're No joke. Especially if your white, they fight with the fury and passion that you and you alone were responsible for their cultural oppression. I'm having anxiety just remeniscing on those scraps

Last edited by kungfugrip; 10-13-2021 at 11:59 PM.
Old 10-14-2021, 12:03 AM   #40
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation