Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

It's incredible how you can write so much and say so little.

You're one of the worst writers I have ever known.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 01:30 AM   #502
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Some of these random verses aren’t even his, others are a mixture with stuff thrown together between artists he likes and textcees he’s read and liked. SiNi for example is a name I recognise from elsewhere, but he’s also got some Neighbor battle verses in there amongst a verse by Possessed from Rhyme Asylum and others. The individual posts occasionally have usernames attached that aren’t connected to the verses shared, I’m not sure why he does that but it’s def. not cool where I’m concerned as they’re attributed to the wrong people which could cause biting accusations and other crap later on for people if anyone still cared. Lame as fuck doing that when you could just give people the credit for what they wrote.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 11:24 PM   #503
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

*DONE
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 12:33 AM   #504
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default *REAL RAP

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE

[New Jessica Alba Sig / Jessica Alba / J.Alba Quick Thing]

Oh, the poor Gal Was Great Til Ye 'Shopped Away!! Stop- don't push Out A Tape & Collage Ya Name!!..
'cause Rapping Lame as your Graphics K? either way you won't drop an "Alba Making 'em Want To Bang"!!

[Nas Sig / Quick Biggie Smalls Signature]

Hey!

Jim Glockz Is Pretty Clean!! study his GFX before Pics Crop n' Sigs Drop which Diss Nas & Biggie Please!!
If Not? we'll see Ribs Popped With Sini's Teeth "tearing Kar' heart apart" like Rick Ross In Skinny Jeans!!-

'til we see "Car'cass & bone", like he Decided To Lose His Virginity!! ALAS. Vagina Refuses Him Instantly!!
such a Bitch- If We ask K Why you ain't in pussy? he'll reply, "False" while Applying A Lubricant Literally!!

Due to "irrelevant set-ups + schemes": any K Flip Or Punch Is A Downer & Clips're Bust At Him Outward!!
I'm gassin on Kar 'cause a Shell Gets 'Em Pumped- as the man decides to "Fill Err Up Within Counters"!!

[Filler Up With Encounters]

Arteries Stop As Fangs Sink In K Deep- 'til this "fruit Kar Been Ate" like Sparkling Squash & Grape Drinks!!
Start Wiki On This Page Link & They've Seen- the only Place We, can find that Kar Niggie's Topping J.P!!

Bye

Veteran? please...

They say you're the "foulest-known",*pfttt* well then I'm Al-Capone coming to bring "down-the-tone" like when a movie at the cinema-starts-pace.
Like...Why you mentioned-at-top-rate? You tired-old-man I started your retirement-plans, cuz only time "Tony goes out with a bang" is at the ending-of-Scareface!

Give it up...

You washed-up-lame, I'll toss-this-brain-dead-ape and send em ashamed-in-space for trying to throw hooks-in-guerilla-mode!
Forreal,
crook-thinks-he's-"hella-dope", like his bars-snatches-our-pride-but if "Mars-catches-our-eye", then we're looking-through-telescopes!

You ain't strong...

Before the tourney you worked that light-weight-Jim(gym) were your lines-great-then? Nah, "Mars Bars" were about as heavy as the chocolate school-kids-do hustle!
I guess your no machine! that can't bruise-me-or-tustle! So I won't be clapping-this-boy-with-the-chrome-popping, cuz my rhymes be packing-steroids-to-have-"TONE-BODIED"...without me moving-a-muscle!

yeah you light...

and you aint no murderer..

The chrome-piece-your-policy like this poser-is-slaughtering? Nah,we saw how he "ducked killing" like a christian known-for-theology!
So atleast be showing-some-modesty, you foe-busting-wannabe-, cuz only time " Mars be at war" is in Roman-Mythology!

You won't go past text cuz

You're an overrated-fucker-with-all-your-stupid bars, burn-dirt-wipe, try to "earn-your-stripes", but Frosted Flakes is the only time " Tony-on-a-Cover",-you-don't -do shit hard!
So I'm popping-the-chopper and dropping-your-posture-cuz-you-could-wish- on-a -"shooting star"-to-be-"rocking-a-concert", -you-still-wouldnt-be-no-Bruno, Mars!

R.I.P.
I spit flames that'll jet this fairy, you're about as scary as red canaries
If a bitch ever gave suffering (Su' Fur Ring) she broke up with him when they were getting married
I'm discerning you with game, to the point of no return this kid's lame
you haven't urned any wins, I'm killing you 'without any dirt' when I burn you with flames
I shot the nine stupid, I have concubine music
If you take the piss and stall for a kill, I'll shoot the pole - like a columbine student
I'm setting to conquer, against me/ you best be getting a doctor
After this battle, they'll be 'more red on my hands' than a professional boxer
I'm exceeding your life, with one knife, I'll appease with a strike
I'm a christian, God is my rock; but I'll kill this dinosaur with a meteorite
I'm a ruthless with the schism, I'll leave you toothless with the rhythm
This kid is so dumb, when I say a parable; it confuses him like a riddle
I'm exceeding this queer, on this site? you're never being revered
Face it - on 'wax your wack' like crazy people cleaning their ears
I have June fate, I'll leave you moved with a blue mace
Trust me/ the mini rocket will shoot for the sky - and leave you with a moon face/

Done!
Sinacog is online now Add to Sinacog's Reputation Report Post

Wrote on the plane.

Look. Obv beyond ur level. don't think u understand the strength I'm holding
Lemme explain so u'd understand: I've trained in 100x gravity wearing weighted clothing
Haven't done this in over a yr but do know what follows. U fold w. hollows
Unfortunately this gold will just go over your head... & da halo is sho ta follow
Get shanked by many shivs. Hit plenty ribs & let da shots end em
Turn u into a BeyBlade- Cutters sticking out ya side while da piece leave ya top spinning
it's just this simple: U & team try ta ride on me, putting tecs to windows..
& have ya bodies drop from da whip one at a time, nigga. The Jetsons intro
Pussy, U weren't born ta arm snap. Disfiguring members, torn, & all that
Snakes like you dissapear durning ya matchups. You'z Reptile from Mortal Kombat
Ur'a hot fail & I'm da shit. But you don't need ta hear my hot sale
I'll just bottle all this flame up & throw it at cha, dummy. Thas a Molotov cocktail
Old 04-13-2024, 12:34 AM   #505
Sinacog
Satan

Default *REAL RAP PT.2

Chop Logic

Im finna eat your whole family ugly.

They said I'd need magic to win,. or Corey just might conquer
..but i DO go a trick up my sleeve... the rest of your sisters are in my boxers
Maaan. my bedroom's the Nascar Circuit,. It's a victory track
..Cause I got Richard's whoreish wifey changin' my rubbers every 60 Lapse
I'm never quick to finish,. n I'm wheelin fortunate sluts
..see these girl's don't like the Drags Corey... so I guess my Formula 1
We all know the Order of the Pheonix,. when defeated it appears to be ash
..Rich came outta this Epic Duel... and dudes were like "are you Serius...Black?!"
I run your show. you thought this'd be Easy 'Forehand,. I crippled him
..But he made such a Racket going down... voters thought he was Serina @ Wimbledon
n I'm a head off the wall., cause my lines are really ill
..your're a head off the wall... cause I shud'a never mounted such an easy kill
Some call you a trend setter usually a prefered taste
..your Bape, a million dude's rock ya style... but your still wack in the first place
But who are we kidding? Richard's outta this world with a special status
..cause his Satellite chin helped NASA... to contact alien beings on exoplanets!!
Hes an ugly mothafuka. that face looks like half-a-dead corpse
..so when RC walks by officers... they stop him. & pull out an accident report

This faggot's a has-been., used to write like Jay-Z and spit nice
but now he can't flip right
..though he's still like Hova... recycling all those B.I.G. lines
YOU'RE A FUCKING FRAUD RICHARD. A FAILURE. a pathetic basterd 'texting
didn't you notice
..when the groom, priest, flower girl & bride were the same person at your wedding?

&over.

Richard Corey

Why you front like you got a demo, dawg you're hurting my heart
only time we'll see Chop shop shit...I'll be stripping his verses for parts
kid got swept by S.Zula, y'all shoulda seen him get slapped
funny you 'fell to shake'...but then, so do I when I think of this match
I never dug Sci-fi. Fuck Vulcans, one would get clowned like a token
wanna see a real Logic race... just leave Chop's dildo out in the open
I call ya girl a transformer ho'...the way she hops in the sack; see her fly
Michael Bay saw her go from a human form to a flat bed & saved millions on CGI
but I avoid the chick, I can't afford the herpes meds and that's that...
she got the type of dirty snatch that'll have Fab rubbing his legs in flashbacks
Peeped that garbage BRL topical league, why're you trying so hard?
but if your makin your story line up...why not closer to a firing squad
Those who say your topicals are wack, just tag them as haters
sure your story's a page turner
aren't obituaries alway in the back of the paper?
Fuck your opinion! Your dirty ass has a 15th century scent
he stays on a soapbox
when he should be throwin' down his gloves & letting it win
you're losing this fight, how many punches can ya eye take from my hands
I'm leaving the type of Puffy/Ness that outsold Season 2 of Making the Band

18 is all that's needed..

Richard Corey wins 7-1.
Old 04-13-2024, 01:29 PM   #506
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

*RARE*
@Cashius longbar flow

When you're as rich as the kid the world is yours, I could talk to ya slut, offer her drugs and toss her a buck
To lodge a log and a cock in her butt, just missing the space coup, I don't understand how she talk with the plug
Get hit with a side kick you taking an L A like Watts Son, I pull up on ya curb, pop chrome, like I swerved on roads
This nerds not cold, he didn't detect trouble but I knew this win was a sherlock holmes
But I heard you got drugs and be hurlin out them packs, y'know; serving out a sack
My bullets burstin out the mac, you're real, boy shit, you'll get "dealt, toyed, ripped" for 'working out them traps!'
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 02:20 PM   #507
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Long bar in 24? Fuckin trash

Do yourself a favor grab the pen and pad, grab a gun, load it…right… throw the pen and pad away and shoot yourself in the fucking head pal
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 03:00 PM   #508
SHECK WES

SHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant future

The Cashius long bar flow just brought me baqq to life
Old 04-13-2024, 05:59 PM   #509
John Dillinger

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
Long bar in 24? Fuckin trash

Do yourself a favor grab the pen and pad, grab a gun, load it…right… throw the pen and pad away and shoot yourself in the fucking head pal
Where’s the love bro???
Old 04-13-2024, 05:59 PM   #510
John Dillinger

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHECK WES View Post
The Cashius long bar flow just brought me baqq to life
Same here I feel resurrected
Old 04-16-2024, 07:47 PM   #511
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dillinger View Post
Same here I feel resurrected
You look like death
Old 04-16-2024, 10:19 PM   #512
John Dillinger

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
You look like death
You were bald at age 29
Old 04-16-2024, 10:22 PM   #513
John Dillinger

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

Remember this pussy?

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=130929

@Kill Spree
Old 04-18-2024, 05:57 PM   #514
Kill Spree

Yeah and I’ve KO’d you every battle after that lol. Also you weirdo faggot I have a full head of hair
Old 04-18-2024, 06:01 PM   #515
Kill Spree

@John Dillinger

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...John+dillinger
Old 04-18-2024, 10:22 PM   #516
Sinacog
Satan

Default Sinacog

My despondent life moves with the waves of a dreary ocean, I bare emotions of a fish that’s lost his way
At constant times I drown in a place where there’s barely solace, while careless Seagulls guffaw at my fall in pain
My pumping ventricles are wished to be clogged by an Octopus, whose absorbent grungy tentacles yearn my earn
Yet the unpleasant Eel won’t even shock me shook, for this broken fish has no electrical current worth
And I’m besieged in vacancy, swimming the seas in atrophy, trying to have the strength of mighty sailing ships
But a cynical hermit crab designed my skeleton, which is why I’m mistook for a spineless Jellyfish
If only I’d had a blissful companion we swim the Atlantic, and stay together as engagement followed through
But with my miserable antics that mission's Titanic, the sea to me will forever be a space of solitude
It’s all in view, all this fish’s infinite limitations, if only you could see through the eyes I count with
I tried to get a definite reputation, but received the disgraceful stripes of clown fish
I’ve just been racing through life contesting aloof, hoping eventually in my gills, potency grew
Now my soul is in two and water’s reflecting my mood, I guess that's why this sorrowed ocean is blue..

And every night I wish the horizon; shed a light to where I’ll subside in
I wish to sever ties with Poseidon, and he’d end my life with his Trident...

I wish…

I wish a ship of oil, tipped and boiled on my scaly skin; I wish demented mortals, ripped and soiled both my tail and fins
I wish to end with this distress, in depths of an abyssal trench, I wish this fish had twist in nets, and finally submit to death!

I wish…

I wish a morbid band of sharks had embarked to drown my symphony,
I wish a swordfish stabbed my heart and the scars bled out in infamy…

But then I realize if I was granted all the wishes I said
I’d just be back where I started, sleeping with the fishes again…

Will I ever lift from this sorrow?

I’m swimming in the depths of depression with no way to set to ascension, as my mind’s spinning in a seeped whirlpool
Suddenly out the corner of my cornea, on the Ocean’s sandy floor in blood, I spot a lying Sea Turtle
I swam towards the sand that centered thee; he must have been a century, on how his shell’s design emerged
But his neck gashed by an enemy, and as a dying remedy, he whispered me his final words…

“Through the ups and downs of ocean waters, eventually you’ll find your way
No need to stop at frozen harbors, for in this sea we call life, the tide will change…

And you will Ascend Passed The Waves"

With that, his eyes began to slightly close, as his carcass slowly faded away
Now, with those words of wisdom, I’ll always remember to savor this day

1 year later

Now...

Now I look at a hurricane straight in the eye, and blind it with my bright complexion
I clear all the burning rain, grayest of skies, and move it when I fight deception
I’m in the right direction as the waters have settled; I’m passing marginal levels as the light’s reflection
My heights extended passed the mark of the devil, I’m leaving sharks with the pebbles as the night intended
My flight’s ascended, as I’m elevating the softest, no more warring scenes of contemplating the hardships
I’ll pass the ninth dimension, reach into the sea and make a so serene constellation of starfish
Now I’m one like a group of sea lions, as the aurora borealis has my mind enchanted
I’m so high with peace I’ll seek Sirens, to form an alluring exploring voyage to find Atlantis
Now there’s no holding catalyst, and no more hazardous frantic bliss
Now my only passing wish, is all see the light without an Angler fish
That there’s hope to the pain and the strife, it's all in the changing tides
Take the past and ocean wave it goodbye, now alas you will elevate your life...

To Greater Heights.

And Ascend Passed the Waters to paradise.

In a devilish world plagued with professed malevolence, relentless rebellions, and demented sentiments
Where men are never hesitant to burn scripture in hell’s fire; and teach their kin to detest the testaments
A man prays every day with bless’ed grace; for God in Heaven’s gates to save the earth and restore love
For his wife had died in labor wishing for a reborn sun; for him, his daughter, and newborn son…

Dear God,

“I thank you for the blessings you gave to me gradually, but tainted morality, continues to make way in deceasing man
May your limitless ways make the sinful decay-wither away, so I may raise my family in a peaceful land”

It’s been a week since my wife had died and I cry at night; missing her pristine, gracious voice
But then I look at who she passed my way before she passed away; a beautiful, serene baby boy
O’ how you and your sister fill my face with joy; even in a blistering world where hate destroys
For I know if I pray and have faith in choice; we may one day see a place of poise…

So as the years pass way, I pray…

I pray and read the bible while taking care of my kin; who I’ve managed to raise even In these days of living
I’ve kept them sheltered and nourished so their lives could be wealthy and flourished; away from the state of sinning
For if you practice Christianity you’re battered and hanged, so in the shadows of man we tip toe and whisper
We must move intelligently with the bible in hand, as I begin to teach them the Lord’s Holy Scripture…

We begin reading stories from the bible; O ’how these disciples can’t refrain their eyes from the print
The stories they favor were of Judas the traitor, and how God sent his only son to die for our sins…
Both have immense light from within, it shows with their grins, God’s word has brought forth their faith
They are especially ecstatic when we kneel by the mattress; and I passionately; teach them to pray

So as the years pass way, we pray…

Over the years they’ve both become gracious apostles, especially the boy; so dedicated to praising the gospel
With the bible in hand I stepped in his presence, for he wanted to ask me a question, which had his mind raided and boggled
He asks: “Under the suns blinding colors,… what happened to that one person missing? I wonder, what happened to your wife, your lover? What happened to the one who gave me life...

My Mother?

Ah, I knew this question was to come…and I had to be honest with my son …so I read him a line from Jobs 1:21….

“The Lord Giveth and The Lord Taketh away:…"

At first he looks at me exasperated and bothered, then in an instant he hugs me and says “thank you father”
I look at him briefly and feel such a gust of divinity; that I don’t seem to feel when I glance at my daughter
I realize he is one who is one with the holy trinity; and it shows with how his soul shines like glistening pearls
I realize he is one whose spirit could enforce serenity, and bring forth everlasting peace in the world

Meanwhile….

Thinking it would be safe for one day to go out, I sent my daughter to buy bread rations in a market near the house, but instead she roamed near the south; where calamities fare about
Little did she know she had forgotten to take off her cross necklace; and is held at knife point by a man till’ she blatantly shouts; “Don’t kill me and I’ll tell you my families whereabouts!”

Ah, how history repeats itself

As my son and I our praying to God and savior Jesus Christ, I feel the door open wide; it’s my daughter and a man; his face filled with slaughter and intrusive sin
He lunges at my son with a putrid grin, and stabs him with a crucifix, so I punch him and kick him, then pick up my son like an infant, and quickly run through the wind

I run holding my son passed burnt down cathedrals and hordes of foul people; thinking to myself: “I have to save my boy”
Then I realize he is one whose soul is desolate to any deadly sin; his respected death will bring the world faith and joy
BUT I CARE NOT! His cries for help make me cry myself, and I don't want to repeat when my wife had depart
Yet even his sister’s arrival was right on the mark; as he absorbs man’s sin; and dies in my arms…

“O’ How the Lord Giveth and The Lord Taketh away"...

Dear God,

"I thank you for answering my prayers, and restoring love, thus giving the world light under a reborn sun.
But there’s just one thing that I pray you’d give back O’Lord, and that’s the presence of my belov’ed

Son.”

In a heavenly world blessed with professed benevolence, replenished rebellions, and breathless elegance
Where men are never hesitant to repent as reverends, and teach their kin to respect the testaments
A man cries for God to bring his son back to life; for his essence plummets in plight
He cries for the boy that Heaven summoned to light: The Second Coming of Christ

Arthur

The man is named Arthur, a man who shows no love for man-kind – he lives about life with a manic mind
The savage kind that and is glad if you died – he’s truly an evil mad hatter by design
He’s a business man living on an island hosting five hundred and five – so everyone knows his havoc ways
But setting foot on that airplane that had been delayed – they wouldn't know - what would happen that day..

Arthur had arrived on the plane with a smug on his face – all because his private departure was late
He sat on the back seat - opposite of where the flight attendant should be – so she’d have to walk back and forth through the lane
“Is my coffee ready yet”!? He yelled across the plane in disdain – not caring about the dismay of the lady who served him
“Coming right away sir” – she said with pain in her words – wishing he wouldn't treat her like a slave or a servant!

5 Hours have passed since Arthur has been on the plane – now he's drinking champagne and writing down notes
But not for his job – No – he’s writing down quotes – so his arsenal of mass verbal weaponry grows
“The people of my island are all idiots – so after this trip – I'll leave with my riches and give nothing to them”
Well maybe the mayor – I’ll leave him a prayer – where he turns to vapors or chokes on his phlegm!”

Suddenly while writing – Arthur hears a loud noise – which falters his poise - and sends him in distress
“What was that sound, you better tell me right now, land this plane on the ground!!” - Arthur yells very upset!
Next thing you know – the engine combusts into flames - This must be the reason the flight was delayed!
(Pilot) “Brace for impact – we are going to crash - God I haven’t been bad - save me with your grace!!!!”

*CRASH*

The plane crashes face first on a deserted island – killing the flight attendant - and pilot in the cockpit
But out of the rubble comes Arthur – injured and noxious – glad that he's survived this violent process
“That was a close call, but my left arm is fractured – and my forehead is bleeding faster and faster
I must find a medical kit – for tissue and making a splint – he quickly thinks looking at the disaster

Scouting the plane – Arthur finds the supplies he needs to survive – and nurtures himself back to good health
“Where am I exactly”? He says to himself – I better find a radio and call for some help
Yet he finds nothing but debris and ash from the plane, so he tries to call from his cellular phone
But there’s no signal in these vast parts unknown, as he looks around to realize…he’s alone

Finally...

"Finally! I'm free from every human being!" Arthur screams ecstatically while running on white sand
"I'm free from all imbeciles, simpletons, and infidels" - he screams following a maniacal laugh
But as soon as Arthur's celebration is finished - he realizes just what that really means
It means that as long as he's stuck on this desolate island - not a single soul will ever be seen!

This can't be...

"This can't be!" Arthur cries in denial - "It's only me on this island? That I just can't believe!"
He scours day and night for someone alive – passing through vines and coconut leaves
Finding no-one – he shades himself with a tree to hide from the blistering sun - and sits idly on a stone
Looking deep into the Ocean with his mind Trapped in a zone - he wishes that he was - safely back home

5 months pass and Arthur is running out of of hope - he doesn't want to live here - melancholic and broke
For being alone had damaged his soul - but changed him into an actual human being with a pulse
"I'm sorry - I just want to go home" he says everyday - " I promise I'll never have hate or anger displayed"
As he walks devil's sand with a coconut in his hand - he begins to kneel down and give God his praise..

That's it...

"That's it"! As Arthur finishes praying - his mind sparks revelation - so he gets up and sprints towards the plane
Looking in a craze - he finds the tools he was rummaging for - a pen, paper and empty bottle of champagne!
But instead of merely writing "help" on the note - he writes an atonement for everyone on his island - even the Mayor he hated the most
"I'm sorry everyone for my hateful - disgraceful - frivolous quotes - especially you - The Mayor Of My Home!"

Signed, Arthur

And so the bottle is sent out to sea - a bottle atoned - going where the crashing waves take it
Till 5 months later it washes up on a Beach - intact with the note - not broken nor tainted
It's picked up by a man in a suit - who was looking at fish - but the sparkling bottle he couldn't resist!
He opens and reads it - then says while balling a fist - "Wait till' everyone on the island hears about this!"

You're forgiven, Arthur.

The night blankets the sky in the bat of an eye; words of peace wither away in a battle of cries
War has commenced and our doors will be hit with the forces of sin in only a matter of time
Aircraft missiles swerve passed the heads; bombs bombard the land till' the mass is spread
And here I stand; mother with her son in hand; mind sharp to poke holes in this plan of death
This beautiful boy will not be another passing breath in this vile genocidal overthrow
So I'll fight for his life till' I'm choose to fold, and know he'll stay alive with wholesome growth

I hear the footsteps, they're growing louder by the second, these soldiers have come, rounded with their weapons
*THUD* THUD*, they're at the door, pounding with aggression, my heart's beating, they start breaching, as I'm scouting for an exit!

I see a window; I open it in dismay; when suddenly a soldier spots me like a predator does his prey
I see the killer in his eyes; he's ready to engage; when he aims; cocks back his heavy weapon and sprays..

*BANG* *BANG*...

...But he misses his shot for his sinister plot; I sprint down a river to set for escape!
"After them soldiers, get your weapons in place! These degenerate peasants are getting away!"

The abundance of soldiers are coming in closer, aiming and spraying their guns at my head!
A bullet brushes my neck and I run out of breath, but I won't let my son succumb to his death!

Before I'm killed instantly, I'll set my son on this piece of debris, and send him down the river afloat!
But before I save your precious life; and send you into the night; there's something that I want you to know!

My Son

"Where ever you may go, I know God's shining sun will rise
And the forever growing grass will be greener on the other side"

*BANG*..

Meanwhile from far down the river ...

The day twinkles the sky in the blink of an eye; words of peace prosper in the meaning of life
The future looks bright for the people alive; as their laughter commences; cleaning the strife
When word has spread of the christian genocide; the atheist's and agnostics did not look too surprised
All looked to continue with their lives although nothing had rised; except a woman; who had sympathy in her eyes

Although common sense has released me from pent-up religions
This genocide is a tragedy I wish on no Christian
Limbs on the floor, children ripped up with shells
This cursed day on earth is their own living hell
If only I believed in such heavenly grace
I would pray all this fire and brimstone away...

*Baby Crying*

Ah, what is this that I hear, entering the crevice of my ear?; it's coming from the never ending river near the pier
I look when everything is clear, to find there's not a thing to fear; for it's a beautiful baby boy; of not even a year

He must be a survivor from the mass genocide, for gunshot residue on his head is shown
I refuse to let this child sleep on a bed of stone, so I shall claim his innocent life as my own

Here in this home, hope will never be lost, your voice is heard and dreams are sought
As the spirit of freedom fulfills us all, you'll feel more than the gleam of god

Let the whimsical wind free your soul, illuminating within to ease your toll
Here where you have hold of your destiny, where there's rendered peace to reach your goals

You shall live a prosperous life full of frolic and light; here where the land is sweeter
Here where the sun shines on the path of leaders, on the other side of the river; where the grass is greener..

'Fury of the frosted dragon was once told as a myth; but now behold the unfold of my grip
I’m one who’s intended to run through the weapons, protecting the peasants and nobles that live
These militant, primitive soldiers in mist; will suffer the limitless cold that I whim
I flicker my wings to be seen like a solar eclipse; releasing a breeze that leaves em’; frozen and stiff
Sweeping through the air in a moment of whit; I swing my tail to have these statues broken to bits
Yet my ears pick up frantic motion in wind; an iniquitous whisper devoted to sin!
Archer reinforcements come like rummaging thieves; shooting their arrows from under my feet
Summoned in summits with numbers in hundreds they try to puncture my lungs for defeat!
With my tongue in my cheek and stomach in depths; I inhale a breath; ejecting a colliding blow-
Retracting all arrows as fast as a sparrow to targeted archer’s hearts as sharp icicles!
Twenty are left rendered as dead; the rest look into my eyes and realize the might that I harness
Frightened with fear they run trying to clear; so I launch them an ice ball the size of a comet!save
Their bodies are crushed into particle dust; I scour the ground for more scoundrels in action
When suddenly from the sinuous seas: I spot silhouettes all shrouded as massive
It’s an abundance of ships with thousands of cannons; all fully equipped and mounted for blasting
People are screaming and the king starts to flee as powerful shots pound through a mansion!
Simultaneously all ships begin firing rapidly; destroying houses and palaces with lightning tenacity
I have to think fast in times of a tragedy; to save the peasants, nobles, and life of our majesty!
Fueled with a heart of pure fire and rage; I hover up high enough to overlook the entire terrain
Relentless In posture I eject the biggest breath ever conjured; shielding the city with an icy blockade!
The cannon balls falter against my defense; the sailors have an expression of one’s meeting the omen
Just in case this elitist fleet means to retreat; I release a breeze which freezes the ocean!
Their death is imminent; I fly where the ships are in stall; the air becomes glistened and riddled with fog
Gulls’ drop to be settled on this dawn of the devil as I lock on the vessels with an ice missile barrage!
Hits rip through facades’ till their ships are in shards; on the sea’s frosty surface scatter blown apart limbs
Surviving startled men try to call for amends; so I swallow them to launch em’ out as frozen carcasses!
The final vile man is slain with my embers; I return to the sire’s land; embracing its members
Civilians cheer from the grace that I render; as the king elegantly appears; raising his scepter
Today is to be remembered not as menacing treason; but a day we’re we up kept our brethren in legion
I fly up to bestow' the slaughter on the frozen waters; from atop of the ice wall; defending the kingdom
Behold the ‘fury of the frosted dragon; one whose sworn to protect the righteous in hardship
Channeling light to bring brightness to darkness; forever hailed as a true; Titan of Tarsis

In a kingdom ruled by a malevolent tyrant - spreading his violence like the deadliest virus
Echos are heard from the crevice of silence - alas bellowing words are set to be rising
For in the distance General Tarsis is shedding light on his federal squadron of a grueling plot
To over-rule and trot the ruler gone - for in this land of famine - all they have is food for thought...

General Tarsis's Speech

As Revolutions governing wind brushes my skin - I come to amend this repugnant land with succulent lips
Dusk will begin the dawn of hundreds of men - when they apprehend my speech of trusting content
"Over the years - we've witnessed the king's tyranny reign - he was ruthless in execution and giving us pain
Well now - it's time for retribution in limitless ways - may our sorrow set sail and start drifting away
We are living astray from a quality life - the cause of this madness I pondered at night
It all started when his reign wandered upright - bringing forth darkness to squander our light
Spawning our plight till we were dogs in his sight - he poisoned our crops to leave us rotten in blight
He's the monarch of spite sparking the cardinal vice - with no regard for what's wrong and what's right
He has no honor or spine - when he calls us to fight - so on this final order we'll demolish his shrine
For all of the time he spent blocking our shine - will be paid for with the cost of his life
You're my army tonight - marching with might - keep the fire inside you sparking forever
For on this day when we embark and endeavor - you'll remember the date we conquered together
No more tarnishing weather will plague the skies - we'll sleep on clouds knowing it's safe at night
And our wives will experience a playful sight - when our children frolic on grass during graceful times
Keep that fate in mind - and we won't falter or lose - we will succeed I'm promising you
Let us march our feet to stop the abuse - for the voice of change is calling us troops...

Be Ready to charge and let loose..."

And so we solemnly march through this land of dictation - our souls filled with mass inspiration
Passing peasants of angst and starvation - for they felt the full effects of this famishing nation
We are The King's men - but this is an act of invasion - a channeling statement of grand assault
The hands of Revolution will grasp us all - when we arrive standing tall - to make his castle fall...

Soldiers...

Ready your weapons for in several seconds we'll be steadily stepping on the yard of his Kingdom
He has guards, archers, and marksman as defense - with enough fire power to harvest a spring sun
But we are the elite ones - rangers with a gift - they are the weak ones - strangers to their niche
So when I give word - begin aiming with intent - to take out the two men stationed at the bridge!
"FIRE!"...
And the enemies hit with marksman precision - but above Archer's are driven to start shooting their arrows
Quicker than thunder they begin hitting our numbers - so we swiftly advance to move from the peril
With wrath as our force - we blast through the door of the castle where guards are armed for attack
Yet my army is fast - at barraging a task - so we spark up a blast turning their armored squadron to scrap
Now we advance up flights of stairs till are sights are flared with Marksman blaring their muskets at us
Their remorseless fleet is intense as they murder a majority of my men - and render me covered in blood
But I'm not going to fold for I'm close to my goal - I could almost hear The King cower in his chambers
So as the proudest of traitors and foulest invader - I channel my anger on these scoundrels of danger!
Loading my musket with bullets - I trust it and pull it - murdering every marksman in the room
"Alas, we made it' I say to my staggering crew - It's time we open our majesty's tomb...

And so we open the door to where The King resides - prepared with his doom...

There was our King - hiding in shadows - frightened - defenseless to the crime I'll unravel.
"I stand before you you're majesty - bringing forth tragedy - for your reign will end tonight at the castle"
My men begin to celebrate - with destined grace - as I ready my musket for execution
But first things first I think in my twisted mind - for my lips have lied to you Brother's of Revolution...

And so in a twist of events - General Tarsis points his musket at his own men...

*BLAST*...

I have succumbed to my sin for I've killed all my gullible men - as my heart is filled with fire and brimstone
For my time has finally come - I've intertwined with the sun - as I reign over the sire and his throne
"I'm done following orders - I've abolished your quarters - and my army was light for seeking the darkness
Now I'll take your breath - and with your death - I'll rule over a new land - The Kingdom Of Tarsis!"

As General Tarsis murders the King with a maniacal laugh - the sky darkens marking his triumph alas
For as a tyrant has passed - a new one is born - one more relentless and vile than the last
He plans to reign for decades to come as a devilish one - as the clock ticks under his tower
For when his stomach growled in this land of famine - he was merely - Hungry For Power

Andrew James Flores, with a message from the Lord...

The God of Israel is righteous and blameless; he has placed and secured a safe time for the ages
His pious is sacred, for he has been The God of man; since the beginning of time was created
His word is worth infinity, one with the bible, having the world; yearned with serenity
He is everything man is seen; creating the land and seas, and having the earth birthed with divinity.

The Land:

The land is bright green; the golden sun shines on it with care and prosper
The land’s flowers bloom, and plants take their state; inhaling the air and water
The great trees stand tall; as the beautiful animals are kissing his plan
Everything is serene; in the state of the fling, as God plants seeds of bliss on the land.

The Sea:

The sea is bright blue, the golden sun shimmers on the waters with splendor
The sea’s wonders are such vast; it diminishes fire; if it’s caught in an ember
The ocean’s carry sea animals in loving joy; for the happiness and glee of father
The sea is great, as a meaning offered; for water without salt, is drinking water.

Man:

The Genesis: Adam and Eve were created by God; human beings from his hand
They are people of his reign; blossomed from the seeds of the land
Everything is splendid, and beautiful, as everything harbors a reason
Everyone is sacred, humans, and animals; in the Garden of Eden.

Animals:

The animals, sacred and one; living from the sea and land
Lions and whales, they accompany us graciously, as they provide the glee of man
Man lives in unity with them; as they have a pious will
We sear the sheep for lines of silk, and grab the goats; providing milk.

Heaven:

Heaven; a golden sun shimmers splendidly with joy, on each building and person
This is where gracious people go, one’s with faith for God; the afterlife for mortals; if you’re worthy in worship.
Angels fly with fortitude for God; giving blessings to everyone they see
People pray passionately; as this is where everyone’s in eternal peace.

Hell:

Hell; a fiery place; where the golden sun doesn’t shine; for there is already flame
This is where sinners belong; as the devil torments and tortures you in the deadliest way
Demons taunt and count your days; as you wonder when all the burning will cease
Yet you must know; that this is where all sinners; burn for eternity.

Paradise:

Paradise; a wonderful place; where everything and everyone is happy and magnificent
This is where people who lived joyous lives belong; yet didn’t know God; but still they were embellishing.
Everyone is safe and secure; as they look at a golden sun and, empyrean sky
Everyone and everything prospers together; this is paradise.

Purgatory:

Purgatory, a place where the golden sun is cast; it is neutral in strength
For this is where people who lived normal lives go; doesn’t matter if it was for God or for them; they enjoyed their length
They know they have to follow the rules; and keep looking at the blaring skies
For they can follow God’s rule, and go to Heaven or paradise.

Andrew James Flores:

I am Andrew James Flores; poet and, philosopher; always filled with happiness and joy
It is my fulfillment to write for God; and help secure his word, and magnificent voice
That is his plan for me; to prosper in every way, and to hold the golden sun
For he has made me a pious semi-god; and valuable chosen son.

The Ending:

The God of Israel came to me long ago; seeking someone to spread his word
I have done so, through my writing’s and the church; and he has my essence firm
In return he has anointed me Semi-God; to reign on the earth in splendor
I am going to teach everyone with my bible; and they will have scripture to remember.

Armageddon:

Armageddon; a fiery war will run its course; between good and evil; heaven and hell
Angels will fight demons on earth; and you will be an essence who dwells
Everything will change; as God’s army abolishes sin
It is coming close; and heaven will prosper; as everyone proceeds with the godliest men.

God; pious with divinity; Andrew James Flores; pious with divinity; we are both the same as you can tell; caught in ripples
He has made everything; I will make the future; we are both interchangeable; yet never mistake our identities; for I am Andrew James Flores; as-well as....

The God of Israel.
Old 04-18-2024, 10:42 PM   #517
Sinacog
Satan

Default Sinacog Pt.2

Andrew Flores the snake of Eazen; slithering in the mouth of grass; blades slash alas
the day and night know no mourning; only for animals of dark origin; darkness inhabitance
the animals are glorious; they are in pairs; the tree of light; glimmers as Noah's ark
I am a snake, the grass is as green as my scales; for my essence swallows the oceans heart
the grass is greener on the other side; the grass is green everywhere you sea
For with every animal and white cloud flourishing; we cherish everything we see
The mouth of the devil has spoken; his throat clearing the mouth of God; a proud Nimrod
For we were born yesterday; and will scape the fruit as twin rods

Nourishment for inhabitance; water streams of liquid sparkle shimmer in the daylight
For when darkness envelopes my heart and essence; shimmer rays night
Two fruits of Eazen, hang from the tree of light; Nimrod and Icarus; siss and hiss at the sight
For we sea the light; for whoever see's the light; will hiss in plight
two serpents in Eazen; one will sea the light; and swim and slither in the clear sparkling ocean
For with every tear shed from the devil; the wet dew grass; is a heart's devotion
The night and day become one; creating white and darkness; the moon bows; the sun has burst
God and the devil open their mouths..for only one is heard..

White waves overlap, colliding in symphony; waves glisten' splashing off rocks; subsiding in mystery
Animals rest, for they sleep on white clouds; For I am a serpent praying on liquidious wishing streams
grassy hills and paradise, cherish eyes; we sleep and slumber on mountains on a perished night
baring guise; a fare's demise; the devilish serpentine seas through the disguise of a pair of guise;'
Rocks and water splashes collide in symphony; ideas and cloud formations are beheld as epiphany
the rivers and seas are riveting; the seas are sympathy; to the isle's of infinity; the seas of mystery
the devil work's in dark mysterious ways; as my serpent brethren; a snake in the grass; splashes with the sea
On God's rock he was splashed upon; persuading to the ocean's deep

Nimrod and Icarus was magnificent; sin and law danced in symphony of sympathy's
Both were astonished at creation; yet only snake eyes; could see the sinning sea
both were weighed on creation's scale; devil and god collided as light and darkness
plight was darkness; Nimrod and Icarus were darkness and light in Garden
Yet only one saw the darkness, as one saw the light; one burned in hell's flame
The other saw darkness, then saw light; and prospered in hell's rain
Now.. the wrath is seizure; the tree of light; stands prosperous where the vast is deeper
As the asthma seas churn; Nimrod slithers passed envious green blades of grass..where the grass is greener

We are two serpents in the Garden of Eden; we harbor a demon; we are the father of Jesus
We have a promise; to protect Adam and Eve; the rapture will cease; are somber is reason
We're not lost as the heathens; but we are lost in these heathens; as they are pondering reason
'Do no eat the fruit, I say; laughing at Adam and Eve; as they try to conquer this demon

- Somber as Eden, I'm a snake in the grass; tasting the grass; my blades will be slashed
- Evasive as fast, embracing the task; we are two snakes with a gaze that's un-matched
- I ponder Adam and Eve, somber with leave, test of obedience, rest my omnipotence
- For the future presence's, will test the envious green grass's omnipresent's

I'm a demon that has dominion over the devil; I give my test of wit with cleverness to Adam and Eve
The rapture will leave; or the rapture is gone; I slither in the pasture and sing the saddest of songs
'Verbosity and burning environ conquer these plagues; they are better off scorching in flames
The Lord will be named; accord will be flames; I am hell's tongue as I torture their flames'

- I scorch their souls with flames, my fire burns for eternity; I'm a certain beast
- My omnipresence, taunts your relish, you can only see such fruit in your burning dreams
- Focus your morals on omnipresence, would you rather enjoy the fruit or be taught a lesson?
- Tongue of hellish, for only sheep of the devil can belong to blessings

They are coming close to eating the apple; having sex during hours of the day; their coward will be vain
As serpent I slithers down their crevices; prostrates to their negligence; I'm devouring a plague
The grass is envious as environ; as Adam and Eve begin to touch the tree of life
'Yet if you do not touch or genius the tree of life; it will turn to a tree of light'

- The Garden of Eden, we harbor as demons; we bring jealous to the envious green grass
- Our zealousness cease slash, as I see green grass, jealousness seize fast
- I am a snake in the grass, I see Adam and Even consume the Apple of Eden
- For as I'm a demon, I conceive; and see a green grass land, turn to land of the heathens

Environ is their new name; yet they seem calm and peaceful; as the animals in the pasture
The Garden of Eden will harbor the rapture; God said; now we're laughing at the matter
Abra Cadabra; magic was produced; a wish and a prayer formed; flourishing the serpents as astonishing demons
For when they saw the fruit as delicious; but did not consume; we saved humanity; in The Garden of Eden.

Now, Heaven can flourish; as we grow Angel wings.
---

Grins are shown ,they stay a glow, black footprints lie beneath white winter snow
Past shadows vanish as our sin is stoned, fall ends, yet here rose our friend of hope
He cleansed us when we consumed the menace, lit up our souls then fueled the essence
Now snowflakes fall with our gloom, depression, alas a Christmas with a future present

We’re grateful for our countless blessings, even when we refused to embrace your might
Back when our faces resembled the grayest skies, because we couldn’t fight the pain inside
Back when autumn leaves fell from the tallest trees, we were rotten seeds restrained from light
Just Two brothers with a decaying frame of mind, souls pitch black, that couldn’t change to white

Hawk eyes were on us day and night, for we did what we must to survive
Stealing bread rations, taking tiny bites, a pair of thieves being parasites
We hid in the dumpsters of dark alleys, trying to avoid police that roamed the streets
Just Two miserable homeless teens, searching for the missing piece to their broken dream

Life was looking bleak, autumn leaves fell along with our well being
Lice ticked over our scalps with fleas, skin disease, our health had ceased
Heavy breathing had you blacking out; we grasped each other’s hands to move through this journey strong
But cries were heard for miles on that gloomy dawn, waking up, to see you were nearly gone

We were just two scared kids with fear eating our carcass, not stopping till it’s leaving us heartless
Each day that passed weakened our conscious, oxygen was like breathin' some toxins
On this endless season of autumn, we sat beneath the trees, seen as forgotten
A brown leaf fell to our feet, but we looked in despair as it began to darken…

It seemed like all hope was lost, our sorrow was about to tie this rope a knot
Till a white light appeared with a drawing glow, that lead us to a tree, with a broken cross
We were hesitant to pick up the pieces, for the tree in front of us had all black leaves
But we each took one half; those were the instincts of the grandest thieves

The two pieces were drawn to each other, like they were attracted by the same white beam of light
Each piece had a unfinished writing, but when put together, spelt “Jesus Christ”
Right then, the white light reeled us in, saying that only faith will clear our sins
We accepted him, Jesus, as our savior, friend, whom we swore to worship till the very end

We were just two homeless brothers, but now were the sons of a greater being
Our chests started to glow suddenly, as our black souls were whitened clean
That day started a new beginning, the status of our old life withered
All the black leaves fell from that tree, the change of a black autumn to a white winter
Old 04-19-2024, 12:38 AM   #518
John Dillinger

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

Fake votes don’t count
Old 04-19-2024, 01:02 AM   #519
Sinacog
Satan

Default Sinacog Pt.3

As I look out the window pane, sin is flamed to the point where an inferno is cast
The fire spreads burning our flag - and scorches corpses till they're in an urn for their past
I've developed insomnia because I'm worried and sad - it's only a matter of time before my death is sealed
And I'm on the muddy floor left to squeal - this bloody war has scarred the nation - and it has yet to heal
The threat is real - set in steel and iron - breaths of spieling fire - demolishing our mahogany doors
A slaughtering force - with grenades and bombs for a war - invading our land without a thought of remorse
I could hear them on our course from miles away - harnessing their planet's pride in their grace
But why must they face us with such violent rage? Why must we be sentenced to death on this trial of hate?
I cry and I pray - for peace to flourish again - looking out the window - thinking when the torment will end
My core is in twists - at the sight of foreigners in the mist - blowing holes in the ground - forming a crypt
The sky is pouring with limbs of courageous soldiers - who carried boulders on there shoulders for us
I see the ones who are breathing loading their guns - trying to rebuttal with slugs next to puddles of blood
But they've succumbed to their hunt - their hunger and lust is that of gluttonous scum
A covenants rushed by the government's fund - but it's quickly turned into an abundance of dust
Now these robots roll on concrete roads - firing projectiles at our lofty homes
These rocky drones have been programmed by evil mechanics - to have a heart in an off beat zone
Not even children are spared on this day of tragedy - they're ripped apart by machine guns under the spring sun
They truly are the elite ones - with superior weaponry - plus they outnumber us ten to a meek one
There's nothing our world can produce to stop this madness - all our caskets are surely seen
I hear vivid screams of our unsung heros - as military tanks are blasted to smithereens
These our explicit scenes of the extinction of man - our hourglass has dropped it's last spec of sand
There is no miracle for blessing the land - for destiny has beckoned its plan
Technology has stepped to the stand - taking over the human race while we barely started running
The President has resorted to desperate measures - as he orders atomic bombs be dropped on the country
This is our hell dispersed in regime - for now the entire earth has been seized
I realize this is worse than any burning disease - as I look out the window - and witness Man Versus Machine

The fire of my eyes melts ice of the Arctic
I am righteous in war, as I silence the departed
I am from heaven’s gates, with a valiant sword in hand
Yet I’ve fought on earth’s every course of land
No-one could stand in my way, of achieving peace
The biblical beasts walk the shores, as I arrange a clean defeat
Demons come from the crevices of hell
I slash at them with my sword, ending them in dwelt
My nemesis is a demon, commander of evil spirits
They organize behind enemy lines, yet my sword clears it
Satan has met his match, I will take his name to death
I slash at his head, but it will take more strategy – to claim his breath
The empyrean skies open wide, and demons come out to kill
Yet I capture them all with my third eye, killing them at will
This is Armageddon; Angels come from the sky to assist me
The demon’s target the precious from above’s, but we keep on resisting
The multitude of demon’s coming for our bodies, has me intriguing
So I aim for their souls instead, as The Angels and I continue persisting
As I continue defeating, the demon shows he wants to fight
My sword *clinks* with his talons, until I slash the wind, and banish him from sight
I stand alone, as the demon runs back in a hurry
He scratches my chest, yet my sword slashes back, leaving him decapitated, in a flurry
The demons never seek to retreat, yet the Angels push forward
The Angels slash and crash their quarters, keeping strength and order
Yet Satan has slaughtered many Angels with his sword, and his presence diminishes all
It is time we take him out for ‘good’, and have him and the demon’s sinning withdrawn
I am ready to face him in combat, as The God of Israel gives me a message
‘Never give in to that of a sinner’, I concur, as I face the devil where death sends
I fly towards him in his place, our swords *clink*, but he has the resisting feeling embraced
He tries to combat, but my eyes hold the sun’s flicking flame, plus I have the sword concealing his grave
We stare at each other straight in the face, before our swords stop *clinking* each other
We *clash* swords five times in a row, before we fly into the empyrean sky with one another
Our swords *clash* 50 times into symphony, there goes the heart of man
Our auras are too strong, as our fighting roughly tears apart the land
The demon’s collide with the angels, as I *clink* swords with the devil
The time is now to end this with Satan, for this war will be settled
Our swords *clink* for the last time, but I with God and my strength, remove him from his sword
I then look upon what was torn, and *stab* him through his chest into his heart, elating the lord
It has come, the war has been established, demon’s retreat – Angels cry tears of joy in their lavish
My valiant sword has been victorious, as I’ve settled this anguish
It is over, I return to heaven’s gates, and as part of the enlightenment, I meditate
We cheer graciously in our way, as The Angels, and The God of Israel has shown their fate
It is time, the lord is deemed, freedom is here, the war is ceased
I am one with heaven’s beasts, as it is time for peace.
Old 04-19-2024, 01:08 AM   #520
Sinacog
Satan

Default Sinacog Pt.4

Ever since I was cocooned in the womb, I was consumed with music
The beautiful tunes that filled my ears were strummed to loom amusement
They move my mood to a vast planet where the crystal moon glistens
As stars form into symphonic notes, I take a soothed listen
I feel relaxed, touching the ever-green grass that sparkles subtly
The leaves dance with the wind, as I glance beneath the lovely trees
I begin running free - frolic in motion, near the sea of dawn and devotion
White sand breaks crashing waves - creating an everlasting bond with the ocean
I'm causing commotion - as blue whales awake from their slumber to swim
Dolphins rise, and Seals Dive - as salty wind runs under my skin
I come to a cliff - overlooking the mighty waters with inspiration
Raising my fists - I queue the Ocean's Orchestration of Innovation
Taking control of strings, keys and chords - I summon all animals of the sea
Now every single species that swims embarks to come in peace
Mammal and Fish swim side by side - with not one painful scrimmage
They're all elated to be alive - and the food chain diminished
For they live off the notes of instruments - and how they influence
As the sun rises behind the sea, we realize - this is the power of music

I am an Angel, precious from above, with a golden halo
I Love The God Of Israel, as he's my soul in solstice, keeping my heart controlled and able
I am bold and sacred, ancient in heaven's time, turning water to blood
I am the potter with gloves, holding nothing back when I'm offering love
I fly across with a dove, through iridescent skies, crucifix in my hand
Making people repent for their sins, no-one will transfix my demand
I exist for the chance, to help the earth as it rotates on God's axis
My work goes beyond passion, for I was there when The Lord dawned dragons
My wings expand with the color of white, no-one will stumble my might
For it is the sound of another's delight, that has God cometh with light
I am the sun in the night, casting away fire and brimstone
I am as pious as the known, until the trail of this globe
God has plans for all in hand, I will assure that through all the land
For I walk through the Valley of Death, as a shadowed man, for the beauty of the act of man
I create miracles, God's people have seen me give sight to the blind
I am righteous with time, serving God's light in divine
Satan serves hostility toward's The Lord Our Creator, as he goes into battle with a horde of his nature
I grab the sword that I savored, and as I'm flying slay a demon, with the force of a savior
This is Armageddon, the war is casted, alarming heaven
I never rest as God's heart and weapon, to verse Satan, and disarm his henchman
The seventh seal is opened, The four horsemen assist in The Apocalypse
Angels yell 'God will forever be omniscient', not a demon is missed through my Oculus
Angels soar through the skies, biblical beasts are unleashed to make a roar and a cry
Good vs. Evil, is a course that's arrived, for this is when opposite forces collide
God's light beckons throughout the earth, God's might then shakes the ground and dirt
People of the world repent on the grounds of church, for with God, they finally have found their worth
Satan has sought to retreat, rebuke's are said by me on his defeat
Heaven and earth are followed by glee, for they have conquered with peace
I am an Angel, serving for God on the earth, well prompted
Yet with all the vast war displayed, I might just turn to darkness.....