Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-26-2014, 04:55 AM   #21
ALTE
Cw-cc-hhe-d4r vet

ALTE ALTE ALTE ALTE ALTE ALTE ALTE ALTE ALTE ALTE ALTE

Chatterbox was garbage lol

Mid is my boy..but I still think he was entertaining as fuck to have in my corner during all the beefs we had with mullet...blackwar..berserk etc. Funny shit.

Yeah im a real old head. And heres the sig you remember. ;).
Old 10-26-2014, 12:11 PM   #22
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Who gives a fuck?

Why dont u make friends w people on ur boat?

Let this shit go.
So you're telling y'all never, like never ever ever, talk about old forums you used to post on etc? Or when some old head comes in you remember from way back everyone here doesn't go ''HOLY SHIT, I remember you!'' and start talking? Is it weird to you that the same shit happens even with boards/people you and the rest of CC isn't familiar with?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 12:16 PM   #23
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALTE View Post
Chatterbox was garbage lol

Mid is my boy..but I still think he was entertaining as fuck to have in my corner during all the beefs we had with mullet...blackwar..berserk etc. Funny shit.

Yeah im a real old head. And heres the sig you remember. ;).
And I know, Chatterbox was garbage, but no-one told him that. No-one told me I was garbage either. I thought I was better than I was until I finally changed forums and realized I hadn't really improved after a year of writing.

You guys rarely/never came out victorious, it was still funny to see it go down though. Goddamn Mid received a lot of heat, lol.

Old 10-26-2014, 12:38 PM   #24
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
So you're telling y'all never, like never ever ever, talk about old forums you used to post on etc? Or when some old head comes in you remember from way back everyone here doesn't go ''HOLY SHIT, I remember you!'' and start talking? Is it weird to you that the same shit happens even with boards/people you and the rest of CC isn't familiar with?

If I hadn't of made this thread. He wouldn't be in here. My apologies

Dude stay on the dick.
Old 10-26-2014, 02:23 PM   #25
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

hey bro, I know you're new and all, but it should be 'you're' in your sig pic and not 'your'

no offense.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 03:18 PM   #26
ALTE
Cw-cc-hhe-d4r vet

Quote:
You guys rarely/never came out victorious,
Thats bullshit. If being banned from a forum means you havent been victorious then ok but I dont believe it does. Some of the people we beefed with had an entire forum of loyal dick riders validating every single word they said regardless of how good or bad it was. That doesnt mean we lost shit...it just shows what sheep most kids are. Mullet came over to us on cw to beef some more...you know what happened? He ended up retreating back to cc and telling everybody we had banned him...never happened. Just propaganda. So who lost really....theres 2 sides to every story but cc only heard one. Mullett ran for the hills.
Old 10-26-2014, 03:40 PM   #27
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Thats bullshit. If being banned from a forum means you havent been victorious then ok but I dont believe it does.
Nah, the banning was weak as fuck, I definitely agree with that. I was neutral, I mostly am. It's just that they caused more lulz than the two of you did, and Mid was obviously upset which wasn't a good look. When it comes to arguments on the internet everybody loses unless there's entertainment value to draw from it. When, as a bystander (or valuable participant), it becomes funny the winners are chosen by wit and the amount of humor added. As a bystander I just found them to be winning over you. I've never had anything against you and/or Mid or anyone else on CC for that matter, I'm just telling it how I saw it.

Old 10-26-2014, 03:42 PM   #28
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Lol now that I think of it

Mullet reminds me of bags..alot
Old 10-26-2014, 10:10 PM   #29
ALTE
Cw-cc-hhe-d4r vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Nah, the banning was weak as fuck, I definitely agree with that. I was neutral, I mostly am. It's just that they caused more lulz than the two of you did, and Mid was obviously upset which wasn't a good look. When it comes to arguments on the internet everybody loses unless there's entertainment value to draw from it. When, as a bystander (or valuable participant), it becomes funny the winners are chosen by wit and the amount of humor added. As a bystander I just found them to be winning over you. I've never had anything against you and/or Mid or anyone else on CC for that matter, I'm just telling it how I saw it.
I think we were the away team in these incidents and dealing with a very hostile and loyal to cc home crowd. Lets face it we could have said anything and regardless of how entertaining it was the comments following would be dickriding mullet/cc. Members in the cc pack would never of thrown support our direction as they would have been cast out of their cool club and ridiculed. Sad but true. Maybe everybody loses but me midnyte and mullet never lost any sleep im sure...it is what it is...entertainment. this was like wwe to me.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:34 AM   #30
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
it is what it is...entertainment.
Word. Don't expect this place to be any different. Just saying, hah. Cool to see you around tho'.

Tags
muff cruise huff glues, muff so lonely.smh., suck my dick tagger-muff