Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2014, 01:51 AM   #41
Masaii

Oh nice, sounds like youre living the dream, at least in terms of location. Good stuff.
Old 10-04-2014, 01:56 AM   #42
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

best place in the world. but I live in Seoul now lol, complete opposite.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:40 AM   #43
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

+1 for city country woods and beach all within 15m
Old 10-04-2014, 09:33 AM   #44
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
+1 for city country woods and beach all within 15m
you still striving to increase your e rep?

you want another medal???
Old 10-04-2014, 09:58 AM   #45
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i seen a top 10 tourist destinations, and i was surprised to see CHARLESTON south carolina. i was like wtf. i expect nyc or LA or miami, but nah none of those from murica, CHARLESTON SOUTH CAROLINA.

it had to do with like restaurants and places to stay from cheap to expensive etc and nightlife and things to do, i had no idea

in my brain i viewed it how east and west coasters view the midwest. like the midwest is flyover, i drove through SC as a child and just associated both carolines as drive through states. i mean you hear about myrtle and shit but other than that nothing.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:23 AM   #46
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
ITT: OP posts brand new revelation that no one else knew before.

Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 10:27 AM   #47
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

man i just had a stupid long explanation and i accidentally hit one of those f12 type keys and then backspace and somehow lost it.

so i guess i can try and sum it up

ohio= paradise, heartland. woods. plains. lakes. hills from the outskirts of the appalachian mountains. great lakes to the north. it was amazing to white settlers and i have direct ancestors involved in the "settling" of it. (they killed the fuck out of indians. RIP/shame)

well in the industrial era, ohio boomed because of its location between the east coast and chicago. where train tracks met, factories went up. where factories went up people moved in in search of good paying work.

when factories failed, people stayed because they couldnt leave, suburbs turned to slums, poor people procreate, slums grow, cities turn to shit.

the more money you make the farther you commute into work.

now where i am at is inbetween the hood, hood. and nice whiteville. i mean some would probably consider it the hood because its all black people and mexicans/hondurans/immigrants and its poor and theres fights, gunshots at night etc.

but i mean its weird because its just my street is back in the middle of nothingness, like its a normal neighborhood, coming down the street, then its like 27 "apartment" buildings, and a street that turns off of those, with more apartment buildings and i live at the end of that street.

well anyways tho 20 minutes west and i'm in the beginnings of amish country and farm land. its paradise. "the amish kitchen" is hands down the best restaurant i've ever eaten at as far as like, thanksgiving type food goes. potato's turkey, that type of stuff. the amish get down yo. also the amish make the best furniture, hands down. but you gotta be rich to cop that shit.

20 minutes south and your in the STICKS. but beautiful woods, the paradise the white people killed indians for. streams and rivers full of beavers. skys full of bald eagles and forest canopies. waterfalls, caves. its really fucking beatiful.

its where the ohio plains meet the appalachian mountains, so while it can't be called mountains its just giant rolling hills

paradise.

my mom lives down there. i would live down there in a heartbeat.

the only bad thing is

commuting to work. the only jobs in those places are a random factory in the middle of nowhere, a farm, or wal mart. wal marts are perfect for these small towns because its one place where you can get anything. thy are situated on highways, not really in the town. but they are there.

my moms "town" is like 3 buildings. where she lives is really the middle of nowhere. you take like 8 turns down forever increasingly sketchy streets, in to territory straight out of wrong turn before coming to a little community of like 40 places all spaced out in the woods, along "wills creek" which is basically a river. there is a store straight out of "where the red fern grows" where you can buy daily necessities and bait and other hillbilly stuff.

but basically its paradise

but yea my main point is its all money

you dont need much money to live in those beautiful places but everyone wants to live in those places but everyone who lives there already has the jobs and to commute places you need money and its just a hassle to do anything the modern world requires

so people stay in shitty cities because hey if you get fired at least you can take a bus to mcdonalds to pay your rent if shit goes south
Old 10-04-2014, 12:08 PM   #48
Masaii

@Bags

that wasnt relevant in any context you loser.

Get a new angle, a new haircut and a new persona whilst you're at it you insecure faggot.
Old 10-04-2014, 12:11 PM   #49
Masaii

@uh-oh would you consider living near your mother if you could get a farming job?
Old 10-04-2014, 08:13 PM   #50
Just C

Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C

Bags a mind reader. 1st thing I thought when he posted that gif was Irony.

Every time Muff posts he comes across mad desperate for conversation no matter how out of his element he looks in the process.
Just C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 09:20 PM   #51
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Quote:
do people actually read bags posts anymore? Keep typing walls, ill keep scrolling.
@oats @YDK

40 mins out of city sounds nice, can you see the stars in the sky or is it still polluted by light?

and oats not a fan of the afl, theyre great athletes but I just dont enjoy watching it, its really boring for me and the tackling isnt to hurt its more strategic, swinging them around etc.....just not a fan :/
I can see the stars if I look behind me and the cincy skyline the other
Old 10-05-2014, 01:43 AM   #52
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
Bags a mind reader. 1st thing I thought when he posted that gif was Irony.

Every time Muff posts he comes across mad desperate for conversation no matter how out of his element he looks in the process.
you lurk the boards and post from the shadows once a week

do you understand how much of a cancer you are?

pls jump onto a knife
Old 10-05-2014, 01:44 AM   #53
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you lurk the boards and post from the shadows once a week

pls jump onto a knife
@Masaii
Old 10-05-2014, 01:46 AM   #54
Masaii

Quote:
you lurk the boards and post from the shadows 500x a week

pls jump onto a knife
@Split
Old 10-05-2014, 02:13 AM   #55
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

original
Old 10-05-2014, 02:26 AM   #56
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

I Didnt even post itt

Sum1 tell me why just c's irrelevant ass comin out the woodworks tryin to take shots in a thread I nvr even posted in till now

Your not better than this but still.

Lol.

Last edited by El Muffin; 10-05-2014 at 02:45 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 05:52 AM   #57
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
original
says the faggot who copied me first.

good one.

can you do yourself and the world a favour and cut off your fingers so you can never type again. thnx.
Old 10-05-2014, 02:10 PM   #58
Split

Quote:
says the faggot who copied me first.

good one.

can you do yourself and the world a favour and cut off your fingers so you can never type again. thnx.
it wasn't until this post that I realized you ACTUALLY have a sub90 IQ

kind of sad tbh
Old 10-05-2014, 02:12 PM   #59
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

ANY1 ELSE NOT READING THE SPLIT/MASAII BEEF? IT KINDA BORING

rooting for masaii now

split wheres the video u frail idiyote phagg0t ??????

lol @Masaii this dude frail as fuck with his thick ass glasses hasnt posted shit. shook as fuk of u. split u fuckin suk idiyote. next post better be of a video. im sure u have time. just substitute fapping time for video time.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 02:13 PM   #60
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

nobody give a shit if u stick shift fucka loser. how about u and ur professor get together in a fap session double quad shift engine gear and hop on a stool and record urself saying something to vid so my boy masaii can ether u via video and u can be gone from dis site fucka idiyote
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nycspitz irrelevant