Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-14-2014, 04:25 PM   #21
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

uh-oh always classic lol

'steve harvey sa id sht would work"

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:42 PM   #22
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

got my girl those prescription inserts for the ESS profile NVG goggle. Them shits will last her a lifetime.

over and out

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:13 PM   #23
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

took her anal virginity gently. romance, son.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:34 PM   #24
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

damn my girl got me an original bad record for vday this year
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:48 PM   #25
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Wtf!?!?

That shit mustve been dumb expensive?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:49 PM   #26
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

I bought mt first girl a dozen dozen roses and has them delivered to her school on her lunch... waste of money tbh.

Then once set up a table with candles and a white cloth on the rooftop of our apartments, sprinkled roses and those little white candles that are like 100 for 5$ all over the roof lol.

Then i grew up n realized if you fuxk em right you ain't gotta do shit else
Old 02-14-2014, 05:57 PM   #27
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Wtf!?!?

That shit mustve been dumb expensive?
the record?? im thinking round 3 or 4 hundred

its fucking dope tho

she got me the thriller one for my birthday
Old 02-14-2014, 05:58 PM   #28
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Word ...yea i bet it cost a lil somthin.

Thats dope ... mike da god.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:00 PM   #29
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Bought a dozen roses, teddy bear, and got my great grandmothers wedding ring. Put the ring on the teddybear finger. Came home from college and was planning to surprise her so i told everybody not to tell her I was coming home. I get to her moms crib and she is phat bootyed up(fat as fuck) but she was acting strange. Im thinking there is another nigga in the house so im casually searching around even looked in her mom room cause her mommy trife like that but no nigga so im relieved then she hit me with the im pregnant bomb. I had to gather myself. And left after i told her u couldn't wear condoms i was fucking other bitches but i never got them pregnant. Yea never tried romantic dives again.
No wonder u fuck kids now
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 06:00 PM   #30
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Word ...yea i bet it cost a lil somthin.

Thats dope ... mike da god.
damn it i cant find the thread where i asked u to link me to u ethering dlb off the site rofl
Old 02-14-2014, 06:05 PM   #31
Ghost1

Lmao its the jusotin bieber thread

An both links r in it :)
Old 02-14-2014, 06:08 PM   #32
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
No wonder u fuck kids now
Yo we can box this out, son. Make sure u bring your youngins tho or no deal...
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 07:38 PM   #33
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

once big baby was getting ready for valentinos for mustachio incorporated ball at the mustachio towers in northern manhattan next to mustachio bank and lauren by mustachio. big baby took mustachia out to ordinary dinner and mustachia wasnt having it. the twinkle in her eye said its ok weve been married so long bb da bb but i can tell she was upset that i didnt take her to the cinderella ball like she was precariously looking aposter of when i snuck into her room and spied on her while she was naked with bib on. i didnt say anything cause i wanted 2 see what she was up too. while waiter put my and her bib on i said hey waiter come here ya yankee hes like who me im like yes come here. he come like stumbling over yes mustachio what can i get you. im like dere a fight going on in a 2.9 star hotel with two losers in about 2 hours he said but your sire what do you want me to do i smack the shit out of him im like dont ever fucking speak unless i touch your thigh hes like ok and i smack him again im like thats your penis not thigh you idiot hes blushing like sorry i smack again but this time i smack his penis he a idiot he got hard lol i tipped him for his tip. wink wink. mustacha wasnt please its ok listen to story. so then i called owner of entire 5 star restaurant we in and mustachia is like omg muistachio youre so flashy and ugh like normal wife of 34 years do im like mustacha i swear ro tfucking GOD SHUT TEH FUCK UP IM A BUSINESS BABY and she cried to herself wiping tear with bibs i call waiter over im like what u got on menu hes like for what i smack him again idiot i didnt touch his thigh but thne i said lol jk you can talk, anyway, long story short manager and owner come im like my wife want to go to cinderella ball but before dat i want to take her 2 see a fight primetime and he like what u want me to do i said there a little mehicano with a weird chest proportion and a maybe black maybe white guy in a hotel lobbie about 20 mins from here in a poor hotel i would neve rbe seen in he like ok so long story short i make the waiter staff take me like king to hotel and watche the fight i saw mehicano with a mustachio glistening i bet on him cause mustachio da only way to go he walk in hotel and fight about to commence idk who cause idk who opponent is,i heard its a masked figure. mustacha is enamored shes like oh big baby!! with her tiny baby voice and drooling all over her new silk baby dress she like dis so romantic im like 8-) i know mustacha i know i smack her just out of habit shes like baby why imlike lol shut up watch fight love u idiot she cryr some more waiter thigh i touch and he like yes sir im like you got big dick bitch hes like lol :) anyway fight abotu to start bell ring and mehicano run out of hotel apparently he thought it was the immigrant worker bell and he went to find truck and i was disappointed, nobody else was in lobby at the time so it was weird. anyway i took her to cinderella ball and fuck baby in baby twaterina and had more tiny baby babies they like me baby but smaller baby so small with big cocks
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 07:53 PM   #34
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

I need a mustachia

Tags
aero a corn ball, aero soft as babyshit, big baby kamehameha, cornelius ball's da name, fox butt sex slave, tags are trash.com, this nc not match.com, w*****water rafting