Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2019, 01:30 AM   #41
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

on god i'm off this board right now since Lennox = Bags

if that's true that means feds is watching.

dear feds, my broski is a sheriff. my other friend is ex FBI. everything i said was just for my imagine as a rapper i aint really bout shit.

xo hope you take care of yo family. love you.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:38 AM   #42
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

last words: we all got PTSD in the hood.

i was in the trenches sliding with them grave diggers. he tried to move on me
i told him "dog, you.....i just almost killed"
he looked in my eyes & knew i was real
"was bout to push you off the balcony cuz i thought u'd steal"a
"was bout to dance up on your grave nigga, im for real"

he said "you know Immo, gang gang, here's something real
I had PTSD before the fame, before i hit the field...

.....I had PTSD before afghanistan
i been tripping watching my mans doing rapings fam.....

war crimes reminds me of when i was 10

then i came back home and i was like yo is this shit for real?
i just almost blasted you, dog, on the real"

i said dog, "i almost blasted on YOU, im for real"

i said, "fam you know what i relate to you blood we should chill"

IM OUT

Last edited by Immolate; 02-06-2019 at 01:41 AM.
Immolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 02:17 AM   #43
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

fuck bags frfr
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 01:53 AM   #44
Immolate
I'm UPset

kill yourself you fucking rat faggot

Old 02-07-2019, 01:56 AM   #45
Immolate
I'm UPset

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

KYS

on god niggas like you shouldnt be alive you are a rat faggot bitch snitch words i aint found yet. you the worst of the worst. bottom of the bottom. lowest of the low. thank god we in los angeles and not the UK or else u could have me arrested for online bullying when im keeping it real

nigga you the worst fam

you are a fucking RAT. you betrayed your FRIENDS. niggas who LOVED YOU

you FUCKING SUCK YOU NOT A MAN. KILL YOURSLEF

honestly best thing you could do is kill yourself.

only redemption you could have man, you a fucking wasteman.
Old 02-07-2019, 01:58 AM   #46
Immolate
I'm UPset

swear to god if you hung your self id make a diss track where its just me and no gang laughing. weenie ass nigga

aight lets move on. lets talk about the sadness. i am very sad you did this bro. i really loved you. its like a stab in the heart. i cant believe you really switched like this.

if im hyper aggressive and mean its just cuz you disappointed me that much.

i cant say i dont mean it tho
Old 02-07-2019, 01:59 AM   #47
Immolate
I'm UPset

TNO
trust no one

real talk, kill yourself. you a bitch
Old 02-07-2019, 02:01 AM   #48
Immolate
I'm UPset

you not gone make it. you not built for this but you entered the game. but there aint no way out. especially for a rat. thas on god. u gonna live your life in the shadows praying niggas never find out about your past, or you gonna get blasted

and not by me, just by the game. prolly some lil lame fag like you gonna do you in just to make a name.

stupid ass dummy boy

Quote:
I know these niggas never been a hunnid, they let that fame switch 'em
Did all that preachin' 'bout bein' solid then you changed, nigga
I'm from that 1300 block, I'm still the same nigga
They know how I bleed, swear that shit up in my veins, nigga
I look my brother in his eyes, I seen the pain in him
Boy, I won't play ya, I go to war about my gang members
I was in the trenches slidin' with them grave diggas
Choppa showers, he gon' fall, once that rain hit him
Old 02-07-2019, 02:12 AM   #49
Immolate
I'm UPset

you going through it, you losing it huh?
my shorties eager to tighen your screws.

you got a screw loose you lil bitch faggot? you posting online about it? yo FBI papers on the fucking WEB YOU FAGGOT ASS NIGGA?

Quote:
choose
Bitches chilling and then they sneak-dissin', I think they sorta confused
Please stop runnin' yo' mouth, that's how brothers go missin' and niggas get put on the news
You goin' through it, you losin' it, huh, my shorties eager to tighten your screws
Them blickys go off like alarms, but you ain't wakin' up if you snooze
Niggas be clowns, puttin' on shows for the media, I don't give a shit 'bout a muse
I won't forget 'bout that list that you sent, we gon' get you for frontin' yo move
My shootas some hell-raisers, come through poppin' bronze, they don't give a fuck ' bout the rules
I played the block, went on them juugs by my lonely, I had the 4-0 up in school
Fightin' anxiety so I kept spendin' my last on all the drugs I abuse
Down on my ass, they ain't give a fuck about me, I felt like I ain't have nothin' to loose
Now I'm in my bag, just tryna run up these millis 'cause I ain't got nothin' to prove
WE GOT FUCKING PAPERS ON YOU
YOU CHANGED NIGGA
Old 02-07-2019, 02:14 AM   #50
Immolate
I'm UPset

i really love you tho. god damn why you betray a nigga man

shit

imma cry and go to sleep now. id never do any harm by you. i love u way too much. im just tryna tell u like id tell my lil bro. you crossed the line of no return
Old 02-07-2019, 02:16 AM   #51
Immolate
I'm UPset

stoopid ass dummy boy
Old 02-07-2019, 02:36 AM   #52
Immolate
I'm UPset

if u wondering why im still talking even tho feds watching, its cuz my uncle is a decorated cop in seattle. and we dont know each other well, but when his dad died i was there, and i was brutal. he loved me for how brutal i was. god i was mean.

and my nigga i work with is a WWII vet. only 200K WWII vets alive. and i know one and he loves me like a son. he used to be asheriff

im solid.

im good.

i love em and they love me.

i aint got shit else to say except damn its sad
Old 02-07-2019, 02:36 AM   #53
Immolate
I'm UPset

please stop running yo mouth.
Old 02-07-2019, 02:36 AM   #54
Immolate
I'm UPset

SHUT THE FUCK UP IMMO

DONT BE A DUMMY ASS BOY
Old 02-07-2019, 02:36 AM   #55
Immolate
I'm UPset

THEY AINT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT U
SOON AS THEY FIND A CRACK THEY GONE SLIDE
U AINT GOT SHIT TO PROVE
DUMMY ASS BOY
Old 02-07-2019, 02:37 AM   #56
Immolate
I'm UPset

FUCKING DUMMY ASS BOY
THIS REAL LIFE STOOPID
NIGGAS WILL REALLY FUCKING BLOW OUR BRAIN SOUTH
SHUT THE FUCK UP
SEAR TO G==D
Old 02-07-2019, 02:38 AM   #57
Immolate
I'm UPset

niggas will really slide on me when im unconscious and black out drunk. they will really blow my brains out tonight. tongiht. tonight.

nigga. tonight.

remember last week? that sheriff's two sons kicked in your window? you aint even wake up. ya you seleeep next to your gun stupid toy if u aint wake up

they coulda killed me on god. they relaly coulda slid on me so easy. they actually did.

please top running your mouth
shut the fuck up

SHUT UP
Old 02-07-2019, 02:39 AM   #58
Immolate
I'm UPset

night.

shut the fuck up. we aint on shit
Old 02-07-2019, 02:39 AM   #59
Immolate
I'm UPset

did all that preaching bout bein solid then you changed, nigga
Old 02-07-2019, 02:44 AM   #60
Immolate
I'm UPset

she said, "i am dying"
i said, "i am trying"
i passed out, she knocked on my house for hours i didn't hear it
swear if i heard it, would have took you in.

she had a shot gun.
she tied a knoose.
god look at that caboose
she said she really meant it
she said it again, 100 fucking times
it meant more each time
but i cant lie
i still fell asleep
i still didn't give a fuck
i loved that it was deep
it made me dream
u gonna kill yourself?
ill sing by the body.
i will dedicate 10 years of drinking to your body.
i will honor you.
go ahead and do it.
ill follow up.
you not gonna do it.
you too bitch.
please,
dont do it
id miss you too much, Mitch.

Tags
lenox sexy, lenox suicidal again, nc suicide hotline - veritas, rat