Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-13-2018, 02:47 PM   #21
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Peep DymaniCz in NBL - dude transitioned from that style to the evolved short bar style and is doing well man.

Fear will always result in failure. Persistence will always result in success.

Just have to adapt, man. Or run with your style and see what happens. They may say you have shitty structure but for the most part if your content is there - I don't see why someone would vote against you because of structure.
I agree. I'll post an old random battle y'all tell me how u feel bout it, or not. Idc. I'm transitioning to more of a song writing format but battling always kept the pen sharp
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 02:48 PM   #22
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
I agree. I'll post an old random battle y'all tell me how u feel bout it, or not. Idc. I'm transitioning to more of a song writing format but battling always kept the pen sharp
SO you are transitioning to song writing - basically the same as short bar battling, bro.

Your 1st line is the setup,
With your second line being the PUNCH.

Get me?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 02:55 PM   #23
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Lmaooo
Funny as fuck he mentioned rican hahaha
But yo. My suggestion is to take destroyers suggestion

Welcome aboard. Get hip to the ways of the battlers. I think you could progress nicely if you learn to format better,Get rid of the caps and dont try to explain ur bars anymore.

Hihihihihihi
Old 04-13-2018, 02:58 PM   #24
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
SO you are transitioning to song writing - basically the same as short bar battling, bro.

Your 1st line is the setup,
With your second line being the PUNCH.

Get me?
I dig. I'm used to the 1-2 punchs format, I'll fuck around here and see what happens
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
& speakin of wet, 2005 explained punches, amen knower of all things!, amens so smart!, bettr than hush, lol, multis forced af, pumpkin send u back to lb, ready2roast -batty, roc this open cuz? lol, terrible