Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Summer Classic IX > SC9 Archives

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2019, 03:22 PM   #1
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future
Default SC9 - ROUND 2 MAG by Blue Bayou

- INTRO -

Round 2. Summer Classic! A week ago I feared I would be sitting here writing the week 2 mag chastising 90% of the board for no showing and ruining a potentially amazing event. While there were certainly some no-shows, on the whole I'm very happy with the effort involved and results of week one. Solid 7/10 and let’s be honest, round 1’s in the SC have notoriously been shit forever.
Look at some of these battles this week. Unreal! SC9 is definitely shaping up to be doooope and the battles should only get better and better as this keeps rolling! Hopefully everyone shows, Inno has unfortunately come across some family problems so I’m doing all I can individually while he’s away to keep the interest with the time I have.

VOTING:
Pretty good last round, with the exception of some very short votes with little explanations. ALL ONE SENTENCE VOTES THIS WEEK WILL BE AUTO DELETED AND NOT COUNT.
C’mon guys, those of you who are guilty of this please stop that shit and do your part. Voting is vital to a tournaments success & with only 7 battles this week, it shouldn’t be that difficult. To all who provided in depth votes last week (there was a lot of you – kudos), thank you! Keep it up.
Inno should be back by Round 3 to help again.

Round 1 Reviews:

Seth vs. Sinacog da GAWD
So Sinacog graced us with an all time set-up in the form of “I’m sounding humble, I’ll pop you in the mouth; I’m the liquid found in bubbles”. I actually liked his opener conceptually as Baal is an earl of hell that apparently leads a legion of demons, but the actual punch itself was light. The rest was extremely played and basic.. clock/punch has been done very similar ways multiple times, gassed/holocaust is a no, you couldn’t be sick with a fever etc. all played out over a decade ago and weren’t effective. I was waiting for a Sinacog PM saying ‘ext denied’ as it took forever for Seth to post… Seth’s opener was funny, and true.. and its not feeding as Zelph suggested as sinacog always incorporates god and shit into his verses, not just this particular verse…aspie so raspy and the correlating Asperger’s punch I thought was funny and effective… Seth did enough to overcome very basic and elementary punches from Sin and took the W.

INF vs Ryno
Easily one of the closest battles of the round (think it ended 4-2 or something like that), this was a HUGE contrast of styles… INF was especially complex this round, which I thougth was cool & tight conceptually, but it’s always a risk when going that route. Opener was dope imo, effective as a punch and the wp was set-up well with appropriate tie-ins. I also think force feed with the meta was a bit slept on, it was creative and a good personal if true… Marble Ry was one of the better Rye lines ive seen used against him, and the last 2 were pretty decent reference punches.. Ryno’s opener was a cool flip but I cant help but feel like ive seen the math / carry to the other side concept too much.. black mirror was cool and well executed, and kenshi was dope.. didn’t really like the dripin for real and dig dug shit, left something to be desired and straight to the point / rubbed the wrong way knife idioms been done and this one was worded weird imo… close contest that INF took in votes

Answer vs Slechtq
Solid battle here. Hidden agenda flip was lotb for me, it was funny and worded very well so it hit…stretched out over the lamp was a cool horrorcore meta, ransom note and fat lip alias personal closer were solid.. purse and hold a chick down lines were pretty played.. on the whole a pretty consistent, well worded and enjoyable verse… Slechtq opener wasn’t worded well enough imo to hit, search engine was a coolish np.. closer kinda funny and lol worthy, wasn’t feelin the other 2 and light up your chin has been done… Overall Answer had the harder hitting and better worded punches, he swept the votes and got the W.

Allen Knight vs veritas
To be blunt AK didn’t come with his best here and it almost cost him, as anything can happen when you have an inconsistent 10 line battle..opener was a dope concept that hit, and Keebler elf was a dope meta…but end game came off awkward and worded weird, variable was horribly worded and one of those wp’s that needs to be worded perfectly to pull off, and v-neck in an attack fashion is beyond played… a lot of the feedback was that ppl felt compelled to vote for V as they preferred his obscure style, and he took I think 3 votes, but in the end Allen Knights direct punch approach prevailed.

Aero vs Wanderer
Very meta heavy verse vs. an aero comedy verse…. Post flip okay due to the current event, but goalie would’ve been better then defender.. Wanderer had a cool verse tho, this came down to modern day payment, well polished creative and dope, and nose to your ear vs suicide doors, blue prints and magic Wand … opener was pretty jokes to in a pure swag sense… Overall the voters preferred Aero’s comedy and he took the W.

Cashius vs. brokenhal0
Cant say im very familiar with halo, perhaps a topical head? anyway, wasn’t feeling much in this verse… pretty basic overall and the voters agreed as Cash swept the votes… Cash’s opener was jokes and hit, feel like ive seen round on your head / halo concept before, but I et it’s a nameplay… broken bone cool np, one battle was mean.. closer well put together and creative… nice verse

Blue Bayou vs. Joe Boston
I thought Bukkake was a cool idea from Joe and the barber shop quartet gun line was dope.. Hiram Walker had potential I just didn’t really like how it was worded personally.. good battle man, nice showing and props for posting early

Destroyer vs Crash Carson
Not a good battle tbh… Crash was all pissed off I called him trash in the intro mag, just to have me thinking he’s even worse then I thought before… a lot of played concepts and wordplay’s meshed together, and a horrible d is troy or Greece idea gone awry.. Des came pretty blahh but its tough to blame him… I liked the dave Matthews opener as it was set up well enough with a good multi, and the alias jab was solid enough… Des swept the votes and got the easy win here.

Cred vs. Bolo
Speaking honestly I didn’t love cred’s verse this week. I usually love his style but strap off the waist / beer belly seems a little easy and is very much like a strap on my waist like a weightlifter easy shit ppl have done for years… Hindu flip was cool I guess, but its still an elephant long nose line.. can on each side of your head has been done before with ‘like a beer dispensing plastic helmet’, bringing Spongebob into the flip just weakens it imo.. tow truck and that’s 70’s show were solid tho.. Bolo however couldn’t capitalize… Nothing really hit or was effective, best punch maybe the closer but better Wilder/ AJ punches have been done in the past… Cred did more than enough to secure the W here and move on to round 2.

Orc vs. Letterman
Had a feeling Letterman would NS… He did, Orc took the NS win. DIidn;t post a verse. Nothing to see here.

King vs Unfukwitable
Disappointed. Double NS here so Seth gets a bye next round.. Unfukwitable is legit less reliable than 2018 Orc at this point.

Flow vs. Zelph
Lmaooo so apparently Baron Mynd sent Flow a bunch of concepts to use and he still no showed. Pretty surprised actually, I don’t recall Flow no-showing a lot and I thought he’d be motivated for this one since he’d have a lot of personals… what can ya do, Z PM’d Inno his verse and moves on to rd 2.

Bleak vs. Killing Spree
Bleak NS’s so Bomb Bard won.

Hush vs. Snitching is gangsta
Hush won by NS. Veryyyy likely he would’ve won anyway. Toy story 4, bad pussy, wet for amusement and lay-up drill were all cool.

Barcotic vs. Plot
Barc won by NS, as Plot posted far too late.

BodySnatcher vs. Defiant
BS won by NS, wrote a drunk key flex piece and posted. Respect.

Round 1 Top Punches

*Will be edited when received

Round 2 Predictions & Previews
By: Blue Bayou

Allen Knight vs INF
Tooough match-up to call here imo. Both are dope & creative when they’re at their best, and I would say are both pretty consistent with their punches. I expect a lot of wordplay. Allen needs to come fresher then he did last round, which he’s more than capable of, and INF prob has to tone down having a full verse of very complex meta’s to appeal to the masses… I think Inf wins this with one more quotable an slightly more enjoyable concepts, but it’s a true 50/50 toss up to me. Should be a cool read.

Barcotic vs. Cred
Probably the best 1-2 battle of 2018, I’m Pumped to read this one. They’ve battled quite a bit in the past, especially on RB. Think its been a minute since barc actually dropped a verse on NC (1-2 league aside), he had some dope gun bars along with resin in a recent LLL cypher, so he can hang in that regard. While I do feel barc is probably more creative and will have a more well rounded approach, Cred probably words his stuff to hit harder and I think it’s safe has a more NC friendly style. I suspect barc knows he’ll have to keep the wordplay straightforward and not over the top to have any hope of containing the NC backlash of those that hate him. I really like both these guys as writers, will come down to who executes their style better… Barc 55/45, no outcome would shock me here.

Orc vs BodySnatcher
Very interesting round 2 battle here. Like both their styles. Orc had a very closely contested battle with DynamicZ recently I believe and this will probably be a mirror image of orc’s comedy bars & swag vs. Body’s gun bar bonanza. Orc I would say has the better wording, but BS’s wording is good enough that it probably won’t play much of a roll. To me this one will likely come down to who is fresher as I expect both to be impactful with their styles… 60/40 Orcster is where I’ve got this, should be dope.

Aero vs. Answer
Very intriguing match-up of old school original longbar guys. Aero is jokes and always brings a lot of witty comedy to the table.. One of my faves when he’s on and creative with it, but sometimes he crosses the line into cringe territory tbh… I’ve known Answer 15+ years and he has a good mix of comedy and attack punches… I think they said their only ging like 10 or 12 lines or something so there’s a chance Aero will shoot himself in the foot with a couple ridiculous bars because I expect answer to have some dope concepts… saying 60/40 Aero. Another battle that should be very enjoyable.

Blue Bayou vs. Killing Spree
Goodluck pussy!

Cashius vs Zelph
Cashius had an impressive round 1 verse. Didn’t really appear to have too much rust… Zelph has some pretty good gun bars from time to time and his wording is sharp, but personally I think he relies wayyy too much on video game/family channel/cartoon concepts and it’s overkill a lot of the time…Maybe it’s just me...On the other hand, I really like Cash’s style as he always seems to have a good blend of creative concepts with excellent wording as well… At their best Cash is a superior writer, I expect him to take this one with consistency and a more well rounded verse… 70/30 Cash.

Hush vs. Destroyer
First complete Hush verse I’ve seen in a while last week and it was pretty impressive…Some clever gun and swag bars so I have to think rust won’t play much of a factor here.. Don’t know what a fuckin Magzord is tho, I guess some would say the same about an athlete bar tho so it is what it is…Des’s verse didn’t impress last week, but he prob knew he wouldn’t have to do much and I expect him to put in a lot more effort knowing he’s up against Hush this week… Both been battling on NC for years, wouldn’t surprise me if Des pulls this out, but Hush is certainly the favorite here… 65/35 Hush, looking forward to this.

- OUTRO -

Drop dope. Vote honest. PM me if you have any issues. Love ya'll!

@seth @Blue Bayou @ORC @Cashius @Resin M-I-C @Allen Knight @Hush @Barcotic @Cred @Destroyer @INFiltrate @Aero @Flow @BodySnatcher @bleak @King @Ghost1 @Killing Spree @Defiant @Zuo @John Dillinger @Ryno @Cynic @Big Bolo @Plot @Snitching is gangsta @veritas @Answer @brokenhal0 @Letterman @Joe Boston @Sinacog
-kungfugrip

Last edited by Blue Bayou; 07-03-2019 at 03:29 PM.
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 04:06 PM   #2
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Relax yahll, my last week verse was obv a key i wrote in 5 mins drunk.

But dope mag.
Old 07-03-2019, 04:13 PM   #3
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Lol @ cringe worthy

Excellent mag. Enjoyed the breakdowns.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 04:16 PM   #4
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Relax yahll, my last week verse was obv a key i wrote in 5 mins drunk.

But dope mag.
Fair, been there. Looking forward to your drop this week
-kungfugrip
Old 07-03-2019, 04:16 PM   #5
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Lol @ cringe worthy

Excellent mag. Enjoyed the breakdowns.
Lol but only like 2% of the time

<3
-kungfugrip
Old 07-03-2019, 04:25 PM   #6
Cashius
I'M A MONSTER!

Battle Record: 77-13

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- The Quick & The Dead II
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament
- 1-2 Season 3
- NBL Season 6
- The Elements
- Fall Brawl II
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Good shit, Blue. Thanks for taking the time.
Cashius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:33 PM   #7
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Vote Blue
Old 07-03-2019, 06:50 PM   #8
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
Vote Blue
Brodie.....
-kungfugrip
Old 07-03-2019, 07:00 PM   #9
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Lol I'm fucking with you. I got you this round.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:20 PM   #10
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
Lol I'm fucking with you. I got you this round.
That's what I like to hear
Old 07-03-2019, 07:37 PM   #11
Cashius
I'M A MONSTER!

Battle Record: 77-13

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- The Quick & The Dead II
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament
- 1-2 Season 3
- NBL Season 6
- The Elements
- Fall Brawl II
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Who is Knuck battling?

Edit: Nevermind just saw the double NS.
Cashius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 08:33 PM   #12
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Good shit blue. Makes sense someone who texts this much can run a tourney right

@Sinacog you should sign up for thr BA Summer League. Tryna foster some outside the box shit
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 06:38 AM   #13
Wanderer

Battle Record: 24-33

Champed
- NPL Roast

Wanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant future

Who sends you the top punches..?
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 06:38 AM   #14
Wanderer

Champed
- NPL Roast

Wanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant future

Dope mag though
Old 07-04-2019, 08:12 AM   #15
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I think he means if some sort of time loop occurs and people actually post decent punches, then there will be some edited in
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 09:13 AM   #16
Wanderer

Champed
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I think he means if some sort of time loop occurs and people actually post decent punches, then there will be some edited in
Lol there were a few decent punches
Old 07-04-2019, 09:37 AM   #17
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Lol there were a few decent punches
There def was he's just being a weenie

Seth told me he was going to send them but he didn't

Ill try and handle it myself today
Old 07-07-2019, 11:33 AM   #18
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Exxxcellent!
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 11:56 AM   #19
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
There def was he's just being a weenie

Seth told me he was going to send them but he didn't

Ill try and handle it myself today
I said got you next week
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 01:23 PM   #20
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

proper

Tags
sinacog got robbed