Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2014, 04:28 PM   #1
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future
Default This title says absolutely nothing and you just wasted your time by reading it.

Guys, this is getting boring.

So I made my bitch fetch Fletch with Chevy Chase after she cooked a chicken breast smothered in vinaigrette at eleven to eight.
I screamed, "Bitch you deaf!? I told you I already ate!!"
I grabbed the plate and threw it at the wall and laughed in her face as she went to the room and bawled and busted in through it, bawling and cussin. This all went amuck, shit. Fuckin fumin I yell, "I love you Judith!"
Now, this was an obvious ploy to make me feel bad because she's a a dumb bitch who can't listen, but I love her tits so I went and sat down in the damn kitchen and picked up the chicken off the floor and ate it. "Mmm baby. I adore this flavor I want more if you could make it!"
I lied.
"Fuck you, you piece of shit!"
When she gets angry, she usually needs the dick but the dumb whore locked the door so she couldn't get it. Not even the tip :(

So I went back to the couch and the weed was ready. I hit it and breathed heavy and pressed play expecting to see Chevy back before he sucked but instead I get some crap with some nuns runnin around and actin all fun!

"Sister Act" popped on the screen. I wanted to whip her ass but the door was still locked from me, so I imagined it.

...."Bet you can't whoop me!!"...

Snap back to the couch and I'm yellin "Chevy not Whoopi!!" Then I passed out and never watched the movie :(
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:36 PM   #2
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

You in a dysfunctional relationship nigga
Old 01-03-2014, 05:18 PM   #3
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Yeah I think so too.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:33 PM   #4
Fig
Om

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Lol. Like the experimentation structurally by the way, it was just a little too off kilter for me. I know zen knows how to scheme though. Interesting piece
Old 01-03-2014, 05:42 PM   #5
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

This was a key. The Om's gotten too emo for my taste so I wanted to write about Chevy Chase.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:44 PM   #6
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

It hasn't gotten too emo. I've just gotten too emo. And i'm 95% of the om.

This was cool. I don't care about structure or anything like that most of the time. Unless you want to go for some HOF type of shit, then, idk. Then again, I think the HOF is too structured. I like off structure. This should go into the HOF. Fuck it. Who cares. I do, but like, whatever. Not reallly. I mean it isnt that great. But yeah. I liked the subtle sly dry attempt at humor. It was stellar. Check out my last piece for your less emo pieces.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:48 PM   #7
Fig
Om

DAMMIT BIG BABY YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!!!
Old 01-03-2014, 05:50 PM   #8
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
It hasn't gotten too emo. I've just gotten too emo. And i'm 95% of the om.
lol'd
This should go into the HOF.
Agreed
Ok I'm done free posting in my thread.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:05 AM   #9
zygote

Battle Record: 33-12

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Art of Writing League (3x)

zygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant future

This one is great, loved the self deprecating humor and the haphazard description of the events. It's a bit misogynistic but that adds to the overall feeling of it as well.
zygote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 04:10 PM   #10
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

haha sup zen. u really really didn't give a fuck at all about this one eh? haha. there was no sense of direction with this or even any structure lyrically... but u already know that and im sure u wrote this in under 5 mins so really im not sure what ur looking for in terms of feed hahaha. when u put zero effort in to the piece the reader will put zero back into the feed. anyways ur clearly MUCH better than this but i would've just kept this in the cypher section rather than the OM. Post a real post bro, its been a while!
Old 01-04-2014, 06:59 PM   #11
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Shut up @CopyPat!!
Old 01-04-2014, 08:00 PM   #12
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I liked this.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 07:26 PM   #13
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

I liked this better on the second read. On the first read, I wanted to throw a kitten over a power line while shouting about yoga recommendations. But yeah, this was cool in an Eminem-rant way, which is probably what inspired you to do-dis.

Tend to your duties, Siddhartha.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 07:40 PM   #14
DexLabb
song genius

DexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-level

reminded me a bit of eminem, lol @ not even the tip and never watched the movie. this was interesting to say the least...