Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-24-2014, 10:23 PM   #1
DexLabb
song genius

DexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-level
Default Lonely Boy

I measure my success in the game
by the level of obsession that vets in my veins
theres a part of me lookin' back at my reflection,
and i wish i knew him, but he dosen't believe we’ll get it someday

still, got this passion. its strange, it returns
every few months that i burn, words that fall tongue to the earth.
maybe, they ain’t ready for my psychopathy
or maybe they just don’t want to accept new philosophies,

like, its not the words its the context it came in,
and revelations are lame cause they're not entertainment,
we all jus' wanna sink a bit slower, love a bit stronger
think that we know her, but mann the cuts just get longer,

the drinks jus get fuller n' the drunkenness wanders,
then you blink n’ its over then you fuckin’ go bonkers
how many texts did you send that night? not sure totally,
put your lips on my mine, n' take controlll of me.,

could have won an Oscar how she spoke to me....
then u Bowed so deep that ya' broke the sea,
could have changed the world with ur potency
but between us, we both know that you need love,

she got, a coliseum that the Romans keep
im ur game. unleash the Lion n' stroke the mane
jus' a Decepticon with full Auto ways
so why do i feel we can be the real deal, babyyy?

Last edited by DexLabb; 08-26-2014 at 04:51 PM. Reason: im gay
DexLabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:36 AM   #2
theMuzzl3

Battle Record: 2-6

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3

i dig it --- dunno what that youtube beat is all about.

I see you tellin people that they aren't sayin nothing. For your comprehension, that may be true. But, read between the lines and sayin nothing may brew true to you.
theMuzzl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 06:27 AM   #3
Kin
Kill.It.Nonstop

Battle Record: 3-3

Kin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant future

Too.many rhymes at the end.....and the middle too...

Every text u sound the same....eh eh eh eh .....eh eh...

Gotta.change it.up theres a reason no one here writez like this.....think about....before u fuck up forever
Kin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 01:28 PM   #4
DexLabb
song genius

DexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-level

kin dude, i typed that reply cause i thought you would listen. but ur too foolish to listen to anything that will actually help u... thats why u wont go anywhere
Old 08-25-2014, 01:28 PM   #5
DexLabb
song genius

thanks muzzle, i dig the grain of salt
Old 08-25-2014, 05:08 PM   #6
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMuzzl3 View Post
i dig it --- dunno what that youtube beat is all about.

I see you tellin people that they aren't sayin nothing. For your comprehension, that may be true. But, read between the lines and sayin nothing may brew true to you.
lol athis faggot droppin shit like this n thinkin he can come shit on other people
Old 08-25-2014, 05:36 PM   #7
DexLabb
song genius

dont be mad bro. noone of the writers here are actually saying anything worth listening to. my lyrics literally talk to u. say it out loud, ur shits dry and boring. a bunch of misplaced armchair academics (who aren't that smart) trying to sound scholarly. its actually pathetic
Old 08-25-2014, 05:37 PM   #8
DexLabb
song genius

but why should i waste my energy even trying? fuck i dont know. dont know why i came back to this type of thing
Old 08-25-2014, 05:51 PM   #9
Kin
Kill.It.Nonstop

Battle Record: 3-3

Kin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant future

U make.no sense dog...if ur words need to be read outloud then put them on the beat!!!!!....lotta skilled writerz in here...an this is simply not on there level....if u writin like 2 chainz then record it cuz people dont wanna read that shit.....ive told u that before!!!...expect the disrespect...especially wit how u be actin

HoLLa FronT
Kin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:59 PM   #10
DexLabb
song genius

you idiots complicate things and believe there is some value in complexities. there is no value in complexity. its easier to confuse than to be crystal clear. just like ur lyrics. ur one dimensional, always talking bout how tomorrow's going to be better. ur going to wake up in 10 years and write another track like that i bet still waiting. thats what im doing here anyway, waiting and not taking action. part of what you said is right
Old 08-25-2014, 06:38 PM   #11
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future

im not mad. Its just kinda lame how I came to read a amazing text post by someone whos is obviously the greatest to ever do it.

and then i read shit like this
son i am dissapoint.

lmao girl take control of me.

u wack bitch fuck
Old 08-25-2014, 06:51 PM   #12
DexLabb
song genius

the girls that you will never ur hands on would dig that line
Old 08-25-2014, 07:03 PM   #13
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Changed my life

I just pictured Drake rapping this on a bed of record deals and came buckets

You're doing the lords work, Dexlabb
Old 08-25-2014, 07:10 PM   #14
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexLabb View Post
my lyrics literally talk to u. armchair academics who aren't that smart
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexLabb View Post
how many texts did you send that night? not sure totally,
put your lips on my mine, girl take controlll of me.
LOL

HAS LITERALLY ANYONE GIVEN YOU PROPS OTHER THAN YOURSELF

LOLING AT YOU WRITING KNOCKOFF BUBBLEGUM RAP IN YOUR INTERWEPS DREAM JOURNAL AND PRETENDING THAT YOURE A CELEBRITY

WHY ARE YOU ON THIS SITE

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN

NO ONE IS OR EVER WILL BE FEELING YOUR SHIT

REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE GENE POOL

ITS A MIRACLE YOUR SHIT DOESNT GET CLOSED ON SIGHT CONSIDERING YOUVE NEVER FORMED AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT LET ALONE LEAVE HELPFUL FEEDBACK

@ OPEN MIC MODS @Zen @Paradigm

Last edited by Split; 08-25-2014 at 07:16 PM.
Split is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:49 PM   #15
DexLabb
song genius

woah dude you got time on ur hands?
Old 08-25-2014, 07:49 PM   #16
DexLabb
song genius

that tantrum tossing high school boy tho, relax
Old 08-25-2014, 07:50 PM   #17
Split

ZOOM IN ON THAT ASS LIKE BINOCULARS
Old 08-25-2014, 08:00 PM   #18
theMuzzl3

Battle Record: 2-6

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3
Default broken toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
lol athis faggot droppin shit like this n thinkin he can come shit on other people
my path is still loud; and if you heard the racket shit I made, you'd drop to the floor like a maggot, and pronounce a syllable.

I ain't smackin no lips, nor droppin lines to my clips. Negativity will only make you beg to be a tribute to me... just another white dude bein rude on the internet connectivity.
theMuzzl3 AKA Malibu's Most Wanted
theMuzzl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 08:01 PM   #19
Split

ZOOM IN ON THAT ASS

LIKE A SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPE
Old 08-25-2014, 08:05 PM   #20
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMuzzl3 View Post
my path is still loud; and if you heard the racket shit I made, you'd drop to the floor like a maggot, and pronounce a syllable.

I ain't smackin no lips, nor droppin lines to my clips. Negativity will only make you beg to be a tribute to me... just another white dude bein rude on the internet connectivity.
what..
i wasnt even talking to u lol