Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-26-2019, 02:28 PM   #61
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
If the moon effects the oceans why does it not affect the lakes?
It does though?

https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/gltides.html
Old 03-26-2019, 02:32 PM   #62
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
It does?
I don’t see people surfing lakes?

Is it easier to move one pound or ten pounds?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 02:35 PM   #63
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 02:40 PM   #64
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
It says they are non tidal lol. Bias bias unreliable source lol. The NOAA is sponsored by NASA and the shadow government
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 03-26-2019, 02:40 PM   #65
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knocklehead View Post
Would you be willing to send me some psilocybin in the mail?
Old 03-26-2019, 02:41 PM   #66
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It says they are non tidal lol. Bias bias unreliable source lol. The NOAA is sponsored by NASA and the shadow government
going to ignore your willfull ignorance re: NOAA and NASA and whatever other tinfoil you have on today.

... because the shift is 5cm, as opposed to an ocean which has much greater volume, and is thus much more affected by the gravity of the sun and the moon.

or do we also not believe in gravity in your creationist world?
Old 03-26-2019, 02:44 PM   #67
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I am an evolutionist. I keep telling People this and they never ask me about it.

It just seems counter intuitive. It is easier to escape the side control of a featherweight than an ultraweavy weoght using the same force.

I know this seems stupid but it is a fair common sense question:

Hey moon, how come you come you act stronger on the ocean then you do on the lake or stream.

Fair?
Old 03-26-2019, 02:45 PM   #68
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Also... concerning the moon:

Why are the craters perfectly round.
How as Nixon able to call the moon and our cellphones can’t work in elevators?
Old 03-26-2019, 02:48 PM   #69
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
I am an evolutionist. I keep telling People this and they never ask me about it.

It just seems counter intuitive. It is easier to escape the side control of a featherweight than an ultraweavy weoght using the same force.

I know this seems stupid but it is a fair common sense question:

Hey moon, how come you come you act stronger on the ocean then you do on the lake or stream.

Fair?
The actual amount of shift is a matter of relativity. Perhaps you misunderstand how vast oceans are. The couple feet of tide difference in the ocean is the same as a few centimeters in the Great Lakes.

Here - learn a thing:

https://curiosity.com/topics/why-do-...kes-curiosity/
Old 03-26-2019, 02:48 PM   #70
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Also... concerning the moon:

Why are the craters perfectly round.
How as Nixon able to call the moon and our cellphones can’t work in elevators?
They are not "perfectly round"
Elevators are gigantic faraday cages.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:10 PM   #71
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
The actual amount of shift is a matter of relativity. Perhaps you misunderstand how vast oceans are. The couple feet of tide difference in the ocean is the same as a few centimeters in the Great Lakes.

Here - learn a thing:

https://curiosity.com/topics/why-do-...kes-curiosity/
That was interesting and a good explanation. Fair enough. I was just curious about the moon, and that didn’t add up to me, but now I understand. Thank you.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:11 PM   #72
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Is it true we only see one side of the moon because the earth is always spinning in front of it?
Old 03-26-2019, 03:18 PM   #73
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Is it true we only see one side of the moon because the earth is always spinning in front of it?
https://www.space.com/24871-does-the-moon-rotate.html

Honestly, thank you for taking the time to learn things.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:21 PM   #74
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:

No problem. I like to ask questions and think about things.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:23 PM   #75
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:

Ok so the rotation is synchronous. How then do meteorites strike it and cause the craters if the earth is always in front of it?

Does my question make sense?
Old 03-26-2019, 03:25 PM   #76
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Ok so the rotation is synchronous. How then do meteorites strike it and cause the craters if the earth is always in front of it?

Does my question make sense?
The moon is 238,900 mi from the Earth.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:27 PM   #77
veritas
HALL OF FAME

So the meteorites curve around the earth and then hit the moon flush like a bullet from the movie Wanted? I mean I guess that could happen...?
Old 03-26-2019, 03:28 PM   #78
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 03:29 PM   #79
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
So the meteorites curve around the earth and then hit the moon flush like a bullet from the movie Wanted? I mean I guess that could happen...?
The universe is 3 dimensional. Not sure what you're getting at.

Though not relevant here, gravitational slingshots are constantly used for space travel, so what you are describing can and does happen frequently.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:45 PM   #80
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knocklehead View Post
This is perfect. I drew something similar. Which is back to my other question. If the meteorites come in on angles then shouldn’t there be jagged edges on the moon? And not just perfect cercular craters? As if it was always being hit flush and not an angle?

I know this may seem stupid to you, but I have been ok a quest lately of re examining my understanding of reality and I find that there are things that don’t make sense.

Also: how is the moon a sphere yet it is the same brightness on the edges when a full moon? It should be darker on the edges. Fair?

Tags
nuke yourself