Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 6 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2016, 12:36 AM   #41
Pinot Grij

Battle Record: 23-19

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night 2
- Write Week V
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Winter Topical II
- 1-2 Punch league

Pinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant future

I fed your verse, which it turns out was absolutely dreadful. I only wish for you to improve so that you might one day be considered good at something you put so much time into. Now continue dining over okra and exotic fish, and shut the fuck up.
Old 03-02-2016, 12:44 AM   #42
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asylum View Post
Mr. J would play possum with him, trolling him into a sadistic cat and mouse game.
I fear this analogy isnt very well suiting as the days progress...

Its as if I am a humane person feeding a stray dog...then that dog is waiting at your steps everyday hoping that you would give him the same attention you did the other day, soon the person realizes the mistake & loathes every passing moment where the stray whimpers seeking attention, its a burden.

There he goes again...whimpering..perhaps this is why the saying of biting the hand that feeds you came about...is it not? whatever it may be it is disrupting my high, I thought I would help correct the stupidity that is in our presence...

what a lovely evening this is turning out to be....after a barrage of feed to my domain, I am drawn back to a childish dispute, its quite hilarious...
Old 03-02-2016, 12:48 AM   #43
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinot Grij View Post
I fed your verse, which it turns out was absolutely dreadful. I only wish for you to improve so that you might one day be considered good at something you put so much time into. Now continue dining over okra and exotic fish, and shut the fuck up.
oh my...you think I put time into such a piece...did you not know I drop in the cypher/freewriting cypher/at least 3 to 4 random pieces a week...

did you not know that I havent sat down to write a serious rhyme since @Vulgar s tourney?

how could you not know any of this but you seem to recall a piece called Criss Cross Applesauce that was written several months ago?

how could you think that I would write anything worth reading in the OM? that desolate landscape that you ruined with your presence...

the more you focus on me...the more attention you bring there...and this....this is why I laugh...

you actually take yourself serious and its making my sides hurt....it truly is
Old 03-02-2016, 01:00 AM   #44
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

VERSION BUILD=8340723 RECORDER=CR
URL GOTO=http://www.netcees.org/index.php
WAIT SECONDS=6
TAG POS=1 TYPE=STRONG ATTR=TXT:Art<SP>of<SP>Writing<SP>League
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:thread_title_123033
WAIT SECONDS=6
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Netcees<SP>-<SP>Leagues<SP>&<SP>Tournaments
TAG POS=1 TYPE=STRONG ATTR=TXT:Art<SP>of<SP>Writing<SP>League
WAIT SECONDS=6
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Art<SP>of<SP>Writing<SP>League
WAIT SECONDS=6

^ if you know what it is.. feel free to edit and use it... if you dont... yea...

EDIT: meant to put this in the chat thread

Last edited by Just Write; 03-02-2016 at 01:10 AM.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:12 AM   #45
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Old 03-02-2016, 01:30 AM   #46
Pinot Grij

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night 2
- Write Week V
- Winter Topical II
- 1-2 Punch league

Pinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant future

Ohh, it's times like these where I am so disappointed that @Cimmerian no-showed you in the semis because he would've slayed you so easily and we could have avoided this whole episode where you felt like you were worth listening to. Such a shame.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:36 AM   #47
Pinot Grij

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night 2
- Write Week V
- Winter Topical II
- 1-2 Punch league

Now please stop, I didn't know there could be anything worse than your verses but evidently its your trolling abilities. You say I take myself seriously, then you must've missed my verse when a man killed a special needs child for eating a peanut butter sandwich. Or the guy that drank a cup of piss to get his soul back. Or the Ultimate Warrior spaceship. I only despise you because you act like such a little bitch, and tonight's episode only proves that it's all part of your little song and dance to try to agitate. If only you worked so hard to elicit such reactions with your verses then we wouldn't be in this mess and Netcees wouldn't be forced to read the garbage you regularly churn out.

Last edited by Pinot Grij; 03-02-2016 at 01:41 AM.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:12 AM   #48
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

You think what you write makes you down to earth....?

thats funny because at every turn you want to grab my attention...I have not mentioned you all day...and yet here you are...you fail to realize that no matter what you say I have beaten every opponent to get to the Finals....I toyed with the idea of no showing long before I got there & you...you tried your hardest by adding to your story whether it be videos or old verses...you say you dont take yourself serious but here you are...on my nuts hoping I would stoop to your level & write something vulgar regarding your sexuality or your lack of male genitalia...& all you can do is focus on OM verses when I have toppled better writers than you, I have defeated this leagues champ twice right @Godcomplex...Idk what you are trying to prove here besides the fact you are a sore winner....you truly cant sleep because you havent beaten me...I told you I would let my pen speak here...but you would rather continue to fabricate a 48 hr extension for me and all of these other hilarious excuses you could fathom...you would rather react as a Christian would to a nonbeliever...I hope you find peace in that overenthusiastic mind.....

I find it funny that you have the nerve to question pungency by focusing mainly on smell
when your finals verse had an android speaking like it was in a play of some sort...you sir...are an idiot
Old 03-02-2016, 02:18 AM   #49
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

now....if you dont mind I have to prepare to get all the silliness out of my verses so I can focus on my good pal @Adonis

and before you try & come up with some ridiculous response perhaps you should count to 10...have a drink...enjoy your moment in the spotlight....but thanks for sharing it with me...you have boosted me into parts unknown & it irritates you so bad...so so bad,,,
Old 03-02-2016, 03:06 AM   #50
Pinot Grij

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night 2
- Write Week V
- Winter Topical II
- 1-2 Punch league

Yea, you stopped speaking English a while ago. Bye kid.
Old 03-02-2016, 03:49 AM   #51
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Fabricate is a big word for you huh? e's ok child I have forgiven you but do not thank me....thank the powers that be that let me know your verse is subpar to mine
Old 03-02-2016, 07:47 AM   #52
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Please don't bring me into this squabble and since I've been mentioned I don't think I'm a better writer than Pinot. That's all I have to say.
Old 03-02-2016, 10:20 AM   #53
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Silence Buddha....I hope we meet again in this league writing against you makes me focus when I don't need to.
Old 03-02-2016, 07:33 PM   #54
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Good work @asylum
Old 03-02-2016, 08:02 PM   #55
asylum

Battle Record: 7-5

asylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant future

thanks Frank. I'm very pleased with how this came out.
Old 03-02-2016, 08:34 PM   #56
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Good work @asylum
:)

Silence is a virtue, and I'm glad you are here, Frankly

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 03-02-2016, 08:38 PM   #57
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

@asylum

I almost forgot, I read you bringing back the groups and or conferences. In theory this is awesome, but in reality....

1. People sign out and in at their own leisure

This will jumble and create and uneven amount of participants in the groups as the season moves on.

there are more reasons why this will not work, but that is the only one I need to say. I highly advise against it

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 03-02-2016, 09:18 PM   #58
asylum

Battle Record: 7-5

asylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant future

Okay. I'll take that into consideration. If there can be some kind of variable inserted into the equation to account for this fact, I'll consider going through with it. but what you say makes perfect sense and I truly appreciate your advice. Good point.
Old 03-02-2016, 10:06 PM   #59
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

If its uneven just send them my way and make sure they show...right @Adonis

cue a crybaby in 3..........2...........
Old 03-03-2016, 11:21 AM   #60
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

This was a great read.