Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-21-2014, 03:01 PM   #21
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
NaH I just bought metro last light
On steam. Been looking at rust though

Sup with your server. I still need to buy
It?
yeha bro rust is sitll a really dope game. its better then day and 7 days right now imo...

you should get it and jump ont he server help me raid some peoples shit lol
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 03:03 PM   #22
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Yo, that other game I was talking about is called THE WAR Z.

http://www.fpsguru.com/article/2953/...The-War-Z.html

I saw an early build of it a long while back, never played it. Graphically it looked pretty decent but I have no personal insight on it's current status.
warz is now called "infestation: survivor stories" its a dope game batty but what sucks is when u die you got to wait a good bit before u can respawn or they make u pay actual money to respawn right away shit is a joke
Old 03-21-2014, 03:56 PM   #23
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
yeha bro rust is sitll a really dope game. its better then day and 7 days right now imo...

you should get it and jump ont he server help me raid some peoples shit lol
Yeah man no doubt ill see if I jump on that after the first comes through...I dunno. Why I put all my bills to be due at the end of the month lol.

Ill get that shit soon and we can fuck shit up son.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:57 PM   #24
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

war z/ nfestation is an exact rip off of dayz infected with a pay to win model and the shadiest devs in the world. dont waste another thought on it

rust is de best of this type of game even tho its alpha. dz standalone is a GARBAGE fcking $30 alpha. dont buy
Old 03-21-2014, 05:07 PM   #25
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i've wanted to play this since i read about it but word my pc is a piece of shit.

one of you dudes with a dope pc play rome total war 2 for me plz. thats all i want in the world. a pc that can run that and that game and i could die happy

i refuse to believe all the nerds reviews about how it sucks. plus its been like 8 months or something they probably patched and fixed it by now
Old 03-21-2014, 05:21 PM   #26
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

naw, mod for arma is far better than the standalone
it's alpha. wait another like 2 years and it might be playable
Old 03-21-2014, 09:59 PM   #27
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
naw, mod for arma is far better than the standalone
it's alpha. wait another like 2 years and it might be playable
lol isnt that shit the truth, yet they keep promising mad shit and saying "what its gonna be" who gives a shit cuz imo there never doing it till 2016