Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 07-17-2018, 11:39 AM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Default **SEASON TO DATE MAG!!** By Jabari Black

**BAL Recap Intro** by Incredible

Yo what's up guys Awesome season we had has it comes to a close there was a lot of shit that happened this season for sure. DQs, swaying, recycling, feeding. We had it all fellas. I learned a lot its definitely different being a mod and its interesting to see it all. I am thankful for everyone trusting that I'll get this done and keep it active. Aside from a couple late starts and this just recent bye week I think that I did pretty good on keeping my word. Everyone did awesome....With that being said and before I start crying lol.....
|
|
Sooo....
|
|
|

Without further ado......I present to you Jabari Black!

***Top 10 Punches of the Season***

TOP 10

*10*
filmed me fuckin ya bitch so hard a pull in my hammy was felt..
& now we're scared of prosecution, cuz we 'Shot XXX' in a Car in Miami as well

*9*
Enbombz (Week 1 versus DynamiCz)
“I stay mean with it "this ain't America" you ain't gonna beat this Brit
You ain't blowing anyone's mind with ya fruity angles, this ain't a Gambino vid”

*8*
Barcotic (Week 2 versus King)
"get the msg??? an assault rifle wont hesitate to run in gutters..
think conjoined twins- the Scar will separate u from ur brothers"

*7*
DynamiCz (Week 1 versus Enbombz)
“Surround sour joog, the stick hit his body knocks the sweets out ya
He break apart, stuff leakin! Other half still hung to the rope--piñata”

*6*
BodySnatcher (Week 1 versus Jabari Black)
"For the Bucks, I’ll be in MIL looking for Duke. Desert eagle safari out the zoo
Red dot headshot, he’s a one & done, that’s how you take Jabari out the Blue"

*5*
GUDELJ (Week 5 versus Blue Bayou)
“You date the nastiest of whores, my bros run trains & lay pipe
Bro, that hoes been gettin tagged so much we started callin her Amens wife”

*4*
Barcotic (Week 3 versus Orc)
"heard ya mommy pays ur debts, fr. deb is serious
no matter what TJ Oshie'll take care of it in a Second, Period"

*3*
Jabari Black (Week 6 versus DynamCz)
“This the End of the Road. I’m letting the four sing like Boys II Men/
Or a K to ya ribcage...‘I gotta stick by ya side’ like a loyal friend/”

*2*
Cred (Week 4 versus Blue Bayou)
“Throw a punch wit a right? better have Insurance - I’m at ur gut wit a knife
No1 cares about Blue Cross, Blue Shield on defense wen it comes to a fight”

*1*
Blue Bayou (Wk 1 versus Joe Boston)
"she WAS a virgin but since ur gay ass didn't want that pink in the sheets..
i said fuckit. ‘Popped the Cherry n Caymen Cider’ w/out gettin drinks at the beach"

HONORABLE MENTION (no order)

El Muffin (Week 1 versus Unfukwitable)
“Intercept at your spot. Unquestionable shots…
Boiii this 'K Comin after ur Heart'&&&& thats how u get curved tryna msg a thot”

Jabari Black (Week 9 versus Lenox)
Shot’ll be banging off ya whip when the chrome is raised/
The .40 spray....it’ll be ‘Kicking at the car’ like the street fighters bonus stage/

Jabari Black (Week 4 versus Muff)
“Them losses gettin hard to stomach huh? Last week Blue was sonnin’ him/
And how the fuck you get no showed twice....and only won one of em/”

DynamiCz (Week 5 vs Cred)
Cred the new dynasty? My motive to kill will leave everybody dying
Shots fired! When you see pops fuck up a empire-it ain't Lucious Lyons

BodySnatcher (Week 7 versus Defiant)
If u pulled out a knife durin a gunfight, why would I use all my lead?
U the sharpest tool in the shed but my hammer will let a screw loose in ur head

DynamiCz (Week 8 versus BodySnatcher)
Mid sentence! Catch you ordering ya margaritas with the salt
This 40 bend back & make Body jump over the bar like a Pole Vault

Barcotic (Week 7 versus Tic)
“haters BASH mike but i throw fast rights & land flush w heads
expectations Roseanne Barr promises u wont Act, Write or Stand-Up again”

***Top Battles of the Season***

*5*
DynamiCz vs Enbombz

This week 1 clash was ridiculously underrated imo. This was a complete bar fest and nearly every line was quotable. Haymaker after haymaker from both guys.

The votes were extrememly close with Enbombz taking the win by a very slight margin. Excellent clash here that really helped set the tone for the rest of the season.

*4*
Blue Bayou vs GUDELJ

Week 5 gave us what I think is the biggest upset of the season. Blue was coming off of a Championship loss in a classic battle against Cred. Although GUDELJ was undefeated at this time, his wins came in a very underwhelming 3 way battle, and verse against Bleak that was just okay. Not to mention, GUDELJ was coming off of a two week break.

Blue dropped a verse that was good, but probably a notch below his previous verse. GUDELJ made the most of it and came out swinging. GUDELJ landed an onslaught of heavy punches, and ended up taking the battle by a comfortable margin.

Great battle and probably one of the most impressive verses this year.

*3*
Barcotic vs Orc
This is another battle that I think got less praise than it deserved. This was a dope clash between two Hall of Famers that kinda came out of nowhere. Barcotic was coming off an excellent verse that was no showed and Orc was signing in for first time.

This battle was full of dope lines, personals, and signature Barcotic wordplay lol. Orc ended up taking this one by a decent margin, but I think this battle was a lot closer than the votes suggested. Excellent battle for sure.

*2*
Blue Bayou vs Muff

This clash came early in the season and turned out to be a stellar battle. After Blue and Muff won verse of the week honors in weeks 1 and 2 respectively, the tables was set for a matchup between the two.

Although the these guys typically have very different styles, they both came with well-rounded verses. The match gave us several witty punches, but the most impactful moment was Blue exposing how Muff took the DQ win in the Fight Night Championship against Infiltrate.

A close battle but Blue was able to take the dub.

*1*
Cred vs Blue Bayou

Even before the battle, this battle had “Classic” written all over it. This was a rematch of their classic battle in the NBL playoffs. Since Blue’s return to NCs earlier this year, the only guy who’s stopped him was Cred (in the previously mentioned battle). This was Blue’s opportunity for revenge, but Cred spoiled the party.

Like the first battle, this battle was a styles clash. Blue came out with his personals and witty wordplay which Cred came out punching. The voters had Cred taking this one narrowly. Excellent battle that’s worth revisiting.

***Power Ranking***

*To qualify, you must have battled 4 times
**Rankings take into account record, quality of competition, verse quality, championships, and overall talent

*10*
Bleak
Bleak has been improving dramatically since midway through this past NBL season. He doesn’t have the best record now but he is danger. He’s had some crazy concepts throughout the season but hasn’t been able to execute them as well as he should. However, if the 1-2 League is an indicator, that’s about to change.

*9*
Lenox
Lenny’s hasn’t had the toughest schedule, but he’s been able to make the most of the battles that have been favorable to him. Lenox is another guy that’s been showing improvement this season. He’s sitting right at 3-3 now and will need to show more consistency and get some signature wins under his belt to jump higher in the rankings.

*8*
Flow
Signature Win: GUDELJ
It feels weird having Flow this low. Flow has had a pretty brutal schedule. Flow also hasn’t dropped a bad verse this season. He’s had some dope battles with Blue, DynamiCz, and myself, but just hasn’t been able to get the votes he needs. Look for Flow to turn things around though and make a deep playoff run.

*7*
Twodrop
Two is definitely someone to watch. Despite his record, he’s been receiving the least attention out of the 2018 class that’s been making noise this season. Two hasn’t had a tough schedule this year and hasn’t had any signature wins. He did, however, have a really good showing in a loss to Blue. He’s up against me this week and will have a shot and jumping into the top 5 with a win this week in the contenders match.

*6*
GUDELJ
Signature Wins: Blue Bayou
Zelph started the league with 2 lackluster wins, then taking a break before getting a HUGE win against Blue. No other noteworthy wins or verses, but Zelph is sitting on one of the best records in the league and one of the best wins in the league.

*5*
Barcotic
Signature Wins: Tic, Lenox
Barcotic has had a hell of a season so far. He’s dropped some excellent verses this season. Most notably, he’s had a dope clash with Orc, arguably retired Lenny, and had solid win over Tic. Barcotic is coming off a loss to BodySnatcher but has an opportunity to catapult all the way to the number 1 position with a win over Blue this week.

*4*
DynamiCz
Signature Wins: Body Snatcher, Flow
Despite starting the season 0-2, DynamiCz drew a lot of attention early in the season for his unique style and heavy haymakers. After stringing together some nice wins, he was able to win the championship. He’s coming off a very close loss to Blue Bayou but look for DynamiCz to make a very strong playoff run.

*3*
Jabari Black
Signature Wins: Muff, DynamiCz, BodySnatcher
I had a lot to prove this year. After starting the year off 1-2, I started to find my style and was able to go on a win streak and champ a league for the first time since arriving at Netcees a few months ago before losing it to Blue. After a win against Lenox, I’m in a position to earn a title shot next week and hopefully get back into that number 1 spot.

*2*
Body Snatcher
Signature Wins: Barcotic, Jabari Black, DynamiCz
Body started the year off strong with back to back wins against myself and DynamiCz. Despite two contenders matches, Body hasn’t been able to secure a championship match yet. However, Body was able to secure a very impressive win this past week against Barcotic. A win this week will almost guarantee him a contenders match where he can earn the opportunity to get his hands on the championship.

*1*
Blue Bayou
Signature Wins: Muff, Flow, Jabari Black, DynamiCz
Coming off a tightly contested title defence against DynamCz, Blue is the clear cut number 1 in the power rankings. Blue started out ON FIRE sweeping Joe Boston before beating Flow for the championship then defending it against El Muffin. Blue looked almost unbeatable before he took back loses. He followed that up with a win streak that’s still going - knocking off 3 of Netcees up and comers in the process.

***What to Watch For***

*The return of Lil Lenny*

With 2Trip on a hiatus, Lenox is the clear cut number 1 most emotionally unstable niglet on Netcees. That’s actually saying a lot because yall niggas are crazy af.

After a retirement announcement that was overshined by the brilliance of MFTastik (“Kick of the side like Shawn Michaels…..my word), expect his retirement to resemble a WWE retirement moreso than a NFL one.

Lenox is poised to make it into the playoffs so it wouldn’t really make sense for him to stay signed out. Expect to see him sign back in and see if he can shake things up in the playoffs.

*HA HA HA 2*

The gun bar king, Cred, is signed back into both the BAL and the 1-2 Punch leage. That means you can expect 2 things: the Chicago murder rate to decrease and a bunch of mixtape tracks from Cred.

*A Barcotic Sway*

In the past few weeks, I’ve been challenging myself to write verses and bars that I love as much as Barcotic loves Barcotic’s verses.

The Kanye West of Netcees has been having a good season so far and has been pretty calm. However, after being alledgely robbed (no Muff shit) last week, we’ve glimpses of what may be in store from Mr. Sway in the Morning. With the competition stiffening as we draw closer to the playoffs, is a Barcotic sway and rage quit on the horizon? I bet against the rage quit but don’t be surprised to see a nice little sway from Barc.

*A Infiltrate DQ*

I think the only thing more impressive than Infiltrate’s intricate pen is his extraordinary ability to get disqualified. Since I’ve been on this site, Inf has literally only had one loss that wasn’t by DQ which was a originally a DQ but was reversed against Schade in the NBL….smh.

Inf managed to get through the My Brother’s Keeper’s tournament without a DQ which means he’s long overdue for a DQ. With a huge match against his former teammate coming, expect to see one sooner than later.

*A Rookie Winning the League*

As I’ve stated earlier, this season has been a huge season for the class of 2018. With DynamiCz and myself having champed the league and TwoDrop and Body in multiple contenders matches the rookies have been making some noise. All 4 will most likely have good seeding into the playoffs so it will be interesting to see if one of the newcomers can make a deep playoff run...

*...Or Maybe Not*

Right above the 4 rookies in the current rankings is the Hall of Famer Blue Bayou. After beating 3 of the 4 previously mentioned rookies back to back to back, Blue will definitely be the guy to beat going into the playoffs.

*A Flow Upset*

Going into the playoffs, I think Flow is the wildcard. Flow’s had a much better season than his 3-3 record would suggest. Every verse that Flow has dropped this season has been good, but he’s had a tough schedule. Flow really excels in battles against vets where he can use personals, and he hasn’t really faced too many folks who fall into that category this season.

Given the right matchup, expect Flow to shake things up in the playoffs.

Very nicely done Sir!!!
|
|
|

**BAL Recap Outro** by Incredible

Yo first off major major props to Jabari for putting this together putting everything aside and real recognizing real, hella dope. I had planned on doing something like this and out of no where Jabari said he wants to. And BAM!! There you have it! Thanks again bro. There's a lot of names to think of to also thank for going at this with me. But most of you know who you are and I appreciate you sticking around with me through all the BS, regardless of any drama. Thank you to everyone from the outside of the league that stepped in on occasion and dropped votes! Thanks to everyone throughout the season that helped with the mags, flow, KS. Major props to the active battlers and all the Roast winners. I thought I would offer to run the Summer Classics but I think Creds going to do it. Or I heard of a tourney by FB. So there will be plenty to still do to stay active and I hope everyone participates. Sorry to any malice or hate for me that was generated from me making a decision. Everything to me is water under the bridge and hope everyone continues to post, stay active and keep this alive. This isn't the last MAG, just recapping now and saying this shit now. And mags for the playoffs too, so look forward to that. Thanks for reading and your time. Pz
Old 07-17-2018, 12:13 PM   #2
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

The top 10 punches were fire, I agree. Great top battle picks. Appreciate the power ranking love. I got Blue, Bar, Dy, JB or Cred winning playoffs if I don't lol. Excellent mag JB, props on the reasearch, time, and effort.
Old 07-17-2018, 12:17 PM   #3
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

100, Props to JB on the mag & everybody in the league doing they thing! Dope shit!
Old 07-17-2018, 02:15 PM   #4
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

GUDELJ easily top 3 but damn aside from that this was a dope mag and I appreciate the time and effort put into it. Repped bro
Old 07-17-2018, 02:50 PM   #5
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

this mag is fire
on top of one being dropped like yesterday too

gd shit
Old 07-17-2018, 03:00 PM   #6
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

just noticed who did this
props @Jabari Black

the punches u chose were on pt.
Old 07-17-2018, 05:44 PM   #7
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

on my life I stopped reading after a came in side her line was listed as top 10 of the season
Old 07-17-2018, 05:51 PM   #8
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Cool man
-kungfugrip
Old 07-17-2018, 10:42 PM   #9
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

fire JB, props.
Old 07-18-2018, 02:00 AM   #10
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Kudos...
Old 07-18-2018, 05:34 AM   #11
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Props
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 07-18-2018, 04:25 PM   #12
Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Preciate it fellas. Lot of dope battles and punches to choose from. Salute to everyone who participated so far.