Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2018, 08:34 AM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Default **Battle Arena League - Week 9 Magazine!!**

**Week 9 BAL Mag Intro**

Yo what's good we had a short week last week for sure and not a good turn out, still some nice bars that did go out so props to everyone that did what needed to be done. The double no show, the weed strain guy not coming through...typical shit (snare snare, symbol) This week as I am typing up this intro has shaped out to be an ok looking week 2 battles coming in late props to those guys. Blue got his belt back, he was stopped before will it happen again? This week I want to see some heat from everyone lets get into this shit...

**The Week 9 Welcome back crew**

Exis - has been kick lately saying a lot of positive things about wanting to get better. Coming back the league, battling week in and week out is how you do it. You ain't no fucking 2trip who just can't listen. Your smart keep going and good luck.

GUDELJ - Not sure if this is a one off or not but he knows he is always welcomed here my buddy ol pal who helped me with feedback for all kinds of things, good man here. He hasn't been battling much as we know he is focused on his 1-2 league which is running awesome btw. Props don't think his short hiatus will come into factor and being not 100% focused but good luck and stick around.

Killing Spree - A good battler and fills in and contributes a lot so props to that. Looking to fill in this week for a quick refresher. He's been pretty active lately nd don't think he'll hold back....better show lol

**Week 8 Battle Reviews**

Championship: Jabari Black 5-2 vs. Blue Bayou 5-2:

This was a brawl for sure and a good read no doubt so thanks and major props. Both posted solid verses and went at each other's throat and it showed. I think the way Jabari laid out his verse he thought he had him and didn't expect Blue to come out the way he did and that I think got Blue the win here, recognizing his opponent had skills and knowing what to do, got him the win in the end.

Contender: BodySnatcher 5-2 vs. DynamiCz 4-3:

Another great battle and I think another underestimate type of situation again, by Body in this one. Was actually cheering for Body even though I predicted Dy but Body thought he was going to come out with his best shit yet with this one. Felt Dy did that better in the end which got him the win and a shot at the title! Mad props to both as always.

Lenox 3-2 vs. Barcotic 2-1:

Props to barc for showing up. Doubling his opponents request line amount was kind of harsh (screen shots free game to me) if he meant it as real disrespectful stab at him just was a battle and barcs mind thinks of everything and he said fick it. But god I guess since he signed back in I wont go into Lenox throwing his fit. I'm genuinely not being a dick. Legitimately want people to be in this league to get better and have fun. Hope Lenox as moved on from it cause its water under the bridge now.

Bongo Bear 2-1 vs. Tic 0-1:

well well well.....the john cena twims

DMS 1-0 vs. Cereal 1-1:

Was decent I guess what was expected happened but was like reading a trip battle vs. Darker Ego so that's good. Couple okish lines here. Some polishing still needed for both. DMS just did enough to be it done in the end.

Schadenfreude 0-0 vs. Guerilla Glue 0-0:

didn't think this would happen

Twodrop 4-3 vs Ahriman 0-2:

Yo Twodrop of course shows but the bitch didn't how surprising. No one will waste another verse on this guy. Props twodrop!

**Week 8 Top Punches** - added in later

**Battle.Of.The.Week** - Jabari Black Vs. Blue Bayou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black
12 gage! You’ll need CPR to revive you after it dump through ya vest/
Even the medics got gun bars...telling each other ‘they gotta pump on ya chest’/
I won’t miss when this pole shoot. I put the inf beam on it then smoke you/
I’m pac man with the laser...this ‘dot’ll turn ya ghost, Blue’/
Catch you on wedding day letting the weapon spray...the Taurus flare and light ‘em/
U and ya girl’ll ‘see the Judge before the wedding’ - that’s the marriage license/
Weak faggot. You try to run? You’ll get a leg shot when the four ring/
I’ll knee cap em...A ‘Patella split up’ like a Indian family divorcin’/
Nothing tough about him. Machete his throat and let the blade stick out him/
I’ll have his head dangling...His ‘skull’s hanging off his neck’ like Dhalsim/
Ya fiancés a freak nigga. Hit her doggy...I’ll have her reaching back while I deep dick her/
I’ll make her ‘grab the ball’ then ‘throw it back’ to me - that’s a flea flicker/
Im Hey Arnold with the .22 - stretch domes with the little caps when the deuce spit/
Or I’ll bring the HK to ya crib...I got the ‘Heckler at ya doorstep’ like the Stoop Kid/
Let a sig pop em. Don’t give a fuck if you a legend - I’ll stretch a vet/
I got the strap for a big body...squeezing arms like a blood pressure test/
Cut ya stomach open then drag you while ya guts spilling...This is torture, B/
Cops’ll find a body with ‘organs in the background’ like a horror scene/
Last edited by Jabari Black; 06-30-2018 at 10:11 PM.
Vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou
u see this guys wording last week?! it's like he's working to bore us..
everything he Roti Butchered so fast i thought he was serving us Schwarma
if i'm talkin top 5 in the league of emcees that can smack me back..
TRUST me, i'm only leavin Blacklisted to prove ur wack ass is EXACTLY that
^^not kiddin, ask us to mention the most savage in threads..
we're all 'leavin Blackout'... like every bitches drunk level u've had in ur bed
so don't feed me those lies like ur dick'll grind some booty..
only bitch that's EVER gunna Eye-Black is Icebox from that Little Giants movie
bring on the wife jokes, its fine, call her a tramp w/ keys..
goahead & Dishonour cuz u been doin that to text since u champed the league
u as the champ makes me sick, how bad i'm getting ill is severe..
forget a pollen that shit’s enough to make bees live on for millions of years
kill u in ur own castle when the twin nina's press ya ribs..
i'm 'coming w/ Heat' & runnin those Sticks to ya House like a Tesla Grid
talk's a big game but he's been a gay homo..
9 out, this pussy 'Jets from the Stick' like the old Winnipeg Logo
bow down to the King, the motherfuckin beast w/ the writtens..
or i'll dump the clip & put more 'Caps to ya Forehead' than the Fetal Position
fat wifeBLUE BAYOU WINS!!

**Verse.Of.The.Week** -

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiCz
Mid sentence! Catch you ordering ya margaritas with the salt
This 40 bend back & make Body jump over the bar like a Pole Vault
Twist his neck, when you backup dont worry about a rearview
Pulled up! Rounds hot n ready out the window-lil ceasers drive thru
The bird get threaded on ya shirt, this here the Ovo Owl
Fire shots..that u'll make violent contact on Body like a flagrant foul
I need that first win back, you should thank me for the loan
12 gauge to ya face, then fully decorate it like a Model Home
Blind robbery, crazy how the judges hit me with embezzlement
Blade back & fourth! I can resolve the dispute..that's a settlement
Last week you had a Georgia line, but i move better with the tech
Incase i miss! Gun let off rings back to back-think doppler effect
Give you a dome shot in the seat, getting rid of you is a must
When Body stretched across the chair, it ain't a AB Lounge Plus
Scope aiming while you drive, try a real gun to ya brains
The arm start waving in traffic like a biker switching lanes

**No show SHINE!!** - Barcotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic
iunno what u seek, punk. but pleeease trust, its not me
in fact my first response will be the ambulance that cleans up ur body
iont wanna chat w/ a knob + the crap u would drop is brutal
u think im nice with the Penne?
unfortunately i just wanna slap u across the noodle
im NOT playing. who's the twat aiding wiggers?
u obviously got ghost writers.. and resemble one so stop saying nigger
bringin thugs to ur base, only to find a sudden escape route
spend a Dana White guy's mindstate n u'll see why ur company hates u
everything about u is horrible. ur a deplorable, fake brat
when the laser touches ya cheek itll be removing more than ur face tat
ima murk ock. he may curse, claw n fight
but talent? bad optometrists; Lenses among the worst on the Sight
u'll never get ahead depending on rent perks from mommy
next time u drop out of a school, make sure its head first on concrete
ima tell u ONE time. u a dumb, slimey twerp poser
so gtfoh & dont come Backhoe 'fore u get crushed by my work loader

**Week 9 Predictions**

Championship: Blue Bayou 6-2 vs. DynamiCz 5-3:

This is going to be another big opponent for Blue to face to see if he is truly the champ. I liked both these guys styles so this is hard to choose but I think Blue isn't ready to lose his belt right away and will come away with the win.

BodySnatcher 5-3 vs. Barcotic 3-1:

Another good one for sure, Barc as we know doesn't like to lose and even though he is a stand alone contender spot and his shot at the champ match isn't in Jeopardy don't think he will hold back. Body isn't going to be an easy win he keeps getting close to the belt and don't think he is backing down. But I think Barc will just edge this one out and get the win.

Bongo Bear 2-2 vs. DMS 2-0:

First time we are seeing these two guys battle each other. They have a history coming from the same chat group so it should be interesting to see what happens here. But think Bongo is a bit ahead of DMS and will get the win in the end.

Lenox 3-3 vs. Jabari Black 5-3:

both have a different style for sure, going to be interesting to see for sure. Lenox seems focused now and Jabari back on the hunt to the title and get his belt back. Think Jabari is going to do what needs to be done and get the win in the end.

Incredible 2-2 vs. Twodrop 5-3:

good luck, you'll need it lol

Cereal 1-2 vs GUDELJ 3-1:

these two are on different levels here at this point in both of their text abilities, surprised a little by zelph taking this battle but hey should be interesting and GUDELJ should get the win here.

Exis 1-1 vs. Killing Spree 1-3:

Another kind of one sided battle here. KS hasn't been a majorly active battler but think he is going to have what it takes to get the win here, pretty easy. One day Exis gonna drop a bomb and catch someone. Don't think this will be that time.

**Power Rankings** - Top 5 (signed in currently)

5 - BodySnatcher:-

He had a tough opponent last week but he still came out with bars worth still keeping him in the top 5 for sure. I think to me not the whole verse but he seems to be trying to hard on some bars, a victim of it myself, but its very mild and not extremely often by any means. But if he could work out a few of those kinks he going to finish this second half of BAL strong.

4 - Barcotic: +

He got no showed but I felt with the verse he dropped and what he did render the right to move him up here in the rankings. The completion not being the greatest numbers wise right now he is also the stand alone contender for week 10's champ match. Another reason I decided to move him up one. I think he trying to slowly climb up the ranks and gunning for the belt for sure.

3 - Jabari Black:--

After losing the belt with 1 defense win, I hope doesn't get offended I decided to bump him down two. I'm not being an asshole, just feel that right now the top 3 is real hard to judge or say in my opinion on you know? I still think the verse he put up was nice and is a major competition in this league and as Blue did think he has what it takes to get back in a go back and go for that belt hardcore.

2 - DynamiCz:+

Dy didn't come to play around in the contender match, maybe even a showing off to whoever was going to win the champ match (Blue) that he wasn't going to go easy. I think he is a strong competitor and going to concentrate on getting up one more spot.

1 - Blue Bayou:+

Well he did it he got the title back and in good fashion against a good opponent, which is always good to see. Lol Anyways he seems to be back on a streak we'll see what happens this week.

**Week 8 Battle Royale Winner!!**

Judge 1: V = Barcotic

Quote:
Quote:

Cereal's first 2 bars were better than most stuff I've seen from him.

I'm sure Body just key'd some quick stuff up for the hell of it... His snap filter line at muff was nice, and I liked fishing for approval.

Barc obviously won out of the 3 if we're judging this... no real misses to me, he went at some big names on the site lol, stand outs for me were the Aero opener, the muff line, and the AK accordion line. Dope verse.
Judge 2: V = Body Snatcher

Quote:
Quote:
sorry for writing so much. I kinda thought as a wrote.

As of right now, Cereal’s style works better as a gimmick like this than in battles. Cereal rapped an open mic style but as a diss to trap. Cereal had some cool statement type one lines (which are fine for a format like this). At the same time, his verse was plague with some of his usual vices. Verse was at most times too abstract. He had concepts that linked to each other, and you could see hints of subtle wordplay, but their wasn’t a concrete idea/line too hook everything in.

Still, cereal had some good stuff. However, at the end of the day, Cereal dissing Trap didn’t have as big a impact as BodySnatcher and Barcotic dissing some of the most popularfat wife guys on NCs.

BodySnatcher also came out with a open mic(Ish) style. By that, I meant his verse was more so the equivalent of a diss track than a battle verse. However, he executed it very well.

He started out by airing out his grievances with the site. A lot of stuff resonated with me - having to dumb down his style, not feeling respected by vets. Not punches or wordplay yet but still impactful. Nice little reference to XXX and the legacy he left as well.

By the 6 line, Body starts @ing and it was dope. Destroyer line was posted right after his battle with MMLP which was cool. Nice subtle shot at Muff. He addressed the rebuttal tourney which is dope. Shot at Barc, then ended with his most memorable line - the Jameis Winston line. Overall, extremely strong.

Barc had a more battle type verse. However, with Barcs natural battle style being crisp, and full of multis and solid rhyme structure, it was comparable. Barc comes out with a heavy gun line directed at Muff. Sick way to open. Then goes to two of his signature wps. Pretty good lines. Pigskin bar had a slight stretch but cool.

Barc then takes a few jabs at Bags and des. I thought the shot at Bags was particularly funny (bags been taking a bunch of shots lately lol).

Barc lives and dies by his complex wp and he’s damn good at it. In this case, he ended with some wp that might have been too complex and a tad reachy. The Somalia was a tad bit cringy. Not from the wp but it’s going to be hard for me - being black - to enjoy a punch that’s saying someone’s a crack rock away from looking like their from an African country. To each his own.

He got back on track with the closer though. I’m sure someone will say we’ve heard transformer lines before, but the auto bought wp was slick. I like that Barc takes chances with his wp. He really knows how to play with words and his writing is crisp.

Overall, Barc and Body are clearly in the forefront and one of those two edged it. Barcotic definitely had the best line out of all 3. The Jurassic world bar was flames. However I think Body was a bit more consistent. No haymaker punches for body, just consistency and a nice flow.

Flaws of each:
Body didn’t have the haymaker factor. Also he had a lost one/lost one rhyme and address/a dress rhyme.

Bar had some misses in there. I never get. Panasonic bar Somalia was cringy and he had a couple of concepts we’ve/I’ve seen (accordion and auto bot)

That being said, I got Body with the slight edge. A little more consistent and a little more impactful with his directness.
Judge 3: V = Barcotic

Quote:
Quote:
Cereal - Came out with his normal style to me, I think he is maybe catching on. Honestly didn't feel anything from him wasn't overall shit but definitely not the winner here.

BodySnatcher - Felt that he was trying to stir things up and try to get some more votes and did a quick keystyle kind of verse here and did pretty good. Just don't think he was putting 100% into it.

Barcotic - Wasn't the best set of bars I've seen around here but was pretty damn good reading it back a few times. Think he was concentrated on getting the comp. And in that case I think he did enough to get the W here. Props to everyone for showing!
**Barcotic WINS!!**

That's it!

**Week 9 BAL Mag Outro**

So yes this is a short week but as I said couple more battles added more people I feel that are battling the more people want to join, lets keep this going guys. Major props to everyone that's been in since week 1 y'all are doing your thing and improving for sure. Lets make this week much better as far as showing wise better than last, shits in the past lets get to cracking like ya tint in 6months when you get your shit done in the hood. Pz good luck everyone!

Last edited by Incredible; 07-04-2018 at 08:52 AM.
Old 07-04-2018, 08:35 AM   #2
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Yo that’s awesome we posted our mags 1 min apart lol

Dope mag btw
Old 07-04-2018, 08:58 AM   #3
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

@Incredible...this is dope man, & gracias for the kind words in the beginnin' then sayin' I've no chance near prediction time lol...your right tho, Spree is ill...great shit fam...& gracias for takin' the time out to not just ink things down, but post up this shit.

Kudos.
Old 07-04-2018, 08:58 AM   #4
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

dope shit, keep er going
am i allowed to kno who the judges are?
Old 07-04-2018, 09:17 AM   #5
Exis

What judges? Like on your battle bro?...
Old 07-04-2018, 09:43 AM   #6
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

awesome mag Inc.

appreciate your consistent effort week in and week out... too bad more ppl aren't signed up but that's certainly no fault of yours

cool battle @Jabari Black
Old 07-04-2018, 10:28 AM   #7
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Dope
Old 07-04-2018, 11:01 AM   #8
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Old 07-04-2018, 11:08 AM   #9
Exis

Lol @ the Australian weather forecast in the bottom left corner...
Old 07-04-2018, 11:32 AM   #10
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
What judges? Like on your battle bro?...
nah, the battle royale
Old 07-04-2018, 11:45 AM   #11
Exis

My bad fam...