Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 06-29-2018, 12:08 AM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Default **Battle Arena League - Week 8 Magazine!!** - VIDEO INSIDE!!

**Week 8 BAL Mag Intro**

What's up everyone, sorry about posting this super late as I said in the chat thread its been a crazy week, in and out of court, two flat tires in 1 week. Just hasn't been my week for sure guys. Any who this last week was awesome guys! Almost had a perfect week with no 'no she's but thanks to @Defiant that didn't happen. Still iffy on the votes guys. We all need to work on that including myself. As for this week its a little light as far as battles go but there are some good ones I am looking forward to for sure. So let's get this going...

**Week 8 New Battler Profiles**

Guerilla Glue:

Don't know anything about the guy, came out of no where, turns out around here that could mean very easily that this is an Alias. I do know that his name is a bomb ads strain of bud I get all the time but other than that we don't know shit about him. Looking forward to seeing what you got man. Good luck

Schadenfreude:

Glad to see him back on the battling scene, last saw him in the NBL and NBL Playoffs. Did good in the NBL finishing 10-3 and the last regular week was his third title defense and kept the title until the playoffs only to lose to Infiltrate in the end. Looking forward to seeing more from him and should be a major threat in this league. Good luck sir and welcome back.

**Week 7 Battle Reviews**

Championship: Jabari Black 4-2 vs. Flow 3-2:

Wow what a great battle this was both opponents showed up and did what they needed to do here just felt Jabari did more and stepped it up big time to keep his belts. Nothing to touch on much else thought both verses were pretty good in their own respect. Props to both for a good one!

Contenders: Blue Bayou 4-2 vs. Twodrop 4-2:

I was really wanting Twodrop to come out and bomb on him but don't think he did it good enough, Blue came with his typical creative punches/tie ins. Props to both for real. Good battle still no doubt, Blue wants his belt back and didn't let Twodrop get in the way.

BodySnatcher 4-2 vs. Defnotshowing :

Sorry Body this was BS PM your verse to me or of you feel more comfortable you can send it to cred. Up to you, just sucks you wasted those bars, Props for showing up as always.

Lenox 2-2 vs. Bongo Bear 2-0:

Yo this was a good one and was bound to happen eventually and Lenox showed his buddy what's up and did what was needed to get the votes! With you guys knowing each other thought there would be a little bit more personals but still made for a good battle still. Props to both for showing.

Killing Spree 1-2 vs. DynamiCz 3-3:

I thought this was a good one too, and felt that KS was a little closer to winning than a few people expressed in their votes. But hey that's my take on it. Still some nice bars to come out from both sides. I think KS was distracted this week by something, wasn't actively posting per his usual so maybe he couldn't 100% concentrate on this. Dy got it though and props to both for putting it out there nice battle.

Barcotic 1-1 vs. Tic 0-0:

Another good one and was almost in the pool for the BOTW in my opinion maybe cause I was surprised by Tic showing up and doing pretty good made for a good battle and a good read for both, but Barc has been back into around here and feel like he knew what he had to do and even dropped early. Props to both for real nice shit.

2tripple0 0-2 vs. DMS 0-0:

I mean not trying to be a dick but this battle was much, hard to read honestly, but hey they showed and at least trip is still trying, he signed out now though. Never really showed improvement. DMS, do not be like 2trip, I'm not the best but there a lot of people that will help you out
, just don't ask Barcotic he will use it against you later if you battle him. Props to both for showing.

Flo Reals Opinon Segment

Wall of Flames

Top Of The Board
FLOW (vs Jabari Black)

Dyna and Cred proved whole verses of gun bars dont champion long
but if that's what you want the heater change your complexion like a Tanning Salon

In Number 2 its...
ME AGAIN (vs Jabari Black)

It's light work. My knife renewed. The legend killers returned and in time to prove
I'm backslashing which figures it's the 'end of the line' for you.

Close Behind in Third its...
Oh well this is embarressing... me again, who would of thought(vs Jabari Black)

Fo real how we rivals, you don't even deserve the crown or title
I question how this Barbers Pole position when all his Lines in a downward spiral

Nah all kidding aside last week was a fantastic showing by some coo battlers so here was a genuine no order Top 6! Bars.

1. Jabari Black (vs Flow)
Whip the fo-fifth. Fold ya whole clique - I’ll let it blow n kill this hoe quick/
Or the pole lift, the ‘clip’ll have Reel spinning’ like an old flick

2. Flow (vs Jabari Black)
Seen you say i was a monster in the mag, you damn fucking right
But this isnt personal jab - an neither is any of the gun bars that you write

3. Dynamics (vs Killing Spree)
No help with this, have them transport the body to a medical agentfat wife
Choppers on ya building, then I unload on the pad like a airlift patient

4. Barcotic (vs Tic)
haters BASH mike but i throw fast rights & land flush w heads
expectations Roseanne Barr promises u wont Act, Write or Stand-Up again

5. Body Snatcher (vs A NO SHOE FAGGOT)
If u pulled out a knife durin a gunfight, why would I use all my lead?
U the sharpest tool in the shed but my hammer will let a screw loose in ur head

6. Blue Bayou (vs Twodrop)
filmed me fuckin ya bitch so hard a pull in my hammy was felt..
& now we're scared of prosecution, cuz we 'Shot XXX' in a Car in Miami as well

Bonus: No Show Shine
BODY SNATCHER (vs N/S Faggot)

Return like it's my next job…I told D “u can pray for protection mate”
But when bullets fly, this metal is touchin more people than a collection platefat wife

Wall of Shame
First 2 thirds of Bongos verse was... I aint even sure. Pretty sure I predicted last week I didnt wanna see this crazy personal shit no one would get an we got it.

Everything 2 crip dropped.

Killing spree... dont know wtf happened to you this week. You know your better then that.

I wont question others as they still honing the craft an have potential. So keep it up.

Last Weeks Predictions - Reviewed

Contenders: Blue Bayou 4-2 vs. Twodrop 4-2
CORRECT!

Lenox 2-2 vs. Bongo Bear 2-0
They know each other, from what I know Lenox a 13 year old gang banger wannabe an bongo can string a punch together so id put money on a bingo for bongo, just please dont make loads of inside other site references no one will get. Make it a good read boys. Best of luck.

(I WAS HALF CORRECT... STUPID PERSONALS NO ONE WOULD GET)

Killing Spree 1-2 vs. DynamiCz 3-3
(I had spree with the no show but a loss if he showed. So.. CORRECT)

Barcotic 1-1 vs. Tic 0-0
I SAID IT WOULD BE DRAMA AND POLITICS AN I WAS CORRECT.... just wrong barcotic battle. That was in the 1-2

Incredible 1-2 vs.Cereal 1-0
CORRECT!

2tripple0 0-2 vs. DMS 0-0
CORRECT!

BATTLE PREDICTIONS - WEEK 8

Championship: Jabari Black 5-2 vs. Blue Bayou 5-2

I got Blue here if he can find the personals, my attempt to dethrone Jab highlighted any angle worth using, with blues vet status an experience he should only improve off that.

Contender: BodySnatcher 5-2 vs. DynamiCz 4-3

Body and Dyna are about same level for me but I still feel Dyna has a following an as we all know, if the battles close it will always go with the more liked battler. At the mo thats dyna an so i see dyna taking this.

Lenox 3-2 vs. Barcotic 2-1

Barcotic will whitewash lenox without much effort

Bongo Bear 2-1 vs. Tic 0-1

If tic shows he should take this comfortably but bongo has potential if he adapts styles. Wouldnt be surprised to see a dbl no show

DMS 1-0 vs. Cereal 1-1

Tough shout but edging to DMS as he did well this week

Schadenfreude 0-0 vs. Guerilla Glue 0-0

Fuck knowa who the alias is. Schad would get my vote in most cases anyway.

**Battle.Of.The.Week** - Jabari Black Vs. Flow

Quote:
Whip the fo-fifth. Fold ya whole clique - I’ll let it blow n kill this hoe quick/
Or the pole lift, the ‘clip’ll have Reel spinning’ like an old flick/
Upset champion? Nigga you think we call you that cus ya pen’s sick?/
Nigga you the Upset Champion cus no one expects you to win shit/
I see you improving your skills, queer. You finally made it to mid tier/
But how the fuck you win the ROOKIE tournament...in your 5th year here?/
Creep with the .45 - you wont even see it fam. Point and let the heater blam/
I got the arm extended with the 5 behind his head like the sprinkler dance/
Flo Real to Welsh to Flow? Aliases can’t hide that u pussy and don’t pack the heat/
Think iHOP....even with the name change, we still know you aint bout the beef/
No drive by - I hop out. I duck behind the car then squeeze til the gun empty/
Shooting over the hood...I’m ‘banging hammers by the engine’ like John Henry/
Scope on the AR make sure you gettin stretched, jerk/
The led burst. I got the scope ‘focused on Flow’ like a SnF verse/
Shoot ya neighborhood up...Night of Broken Glass when I let the sticks go off/
I spot Flow n dome shot! I’ll put the ‘flame to his temple’ like the Kristallnacht/
Vs.

Quote:
Dyna and Cred proved whole verses of gun bars dont champion long
but if that's what you want the heater change your complexion like a Tanning Salon
It's light work. My knife renewed. The legend killers returned and in time to prove
I'm backslashing which figures it's the 'end of the line' for you.
Seen you say i was a monster in the mag, you damn fucking right
But this isnt personal jab - an neither is any of the gun bars that you write
Im the upset champ, so i hope this champ is worthy
Ironic this barber can only make me look better the more he tries an serves me
Pop lead at his moms head with your boy in front of her
so the bullet tip you as it leaves like a loyal customer
This a squash match, one flip will finish him n he'll have to quit
No wwf, wen that Vader bomb, drops.. you'll find out who the real daddy is
Im the baddy kid, you against Real like a roulette wheel
N im about to stack the rounds on black so he know how takin bucks feel
Fo real how we rivals, you don't even deserve the crown or title
I question how this Barbers Pole position when all his Lines in a downward spiral
JABARI BLACK WINS!!

**Verse.Of.The.Week** - Jabari Black

Quote:
Or the pole lift, the ‘clip’ll have Reel spinning’ like an old flick/
Upset champion? Nigga you think we call you that cus ya pen’s sick?/
Nigga you the Upset Champion cus no one expects you to win shit/
I see you improving your skills, queer. You finally made it to mid tier/
But how the fuck you win the ROOKIE tournament...in your 5th year here?/
Creep with the .45 - you wont even see it fam. Point and let the heater blam/
I got the arm extended with the 5 behind his head like the sprinkler dance/
Flo Real to Welsh to Flow? Aliases can’t hide that u pussy and don’t pack the heat/
Think iHOP....even with the name change, we still know you aint bout the beef/
No drive by - I hop out. I duck behind the car then squeeze til the gun empty/
Shooting over the hood...I’m ‘banging hammers by the engine’ like John Henry/
Scope on the AR make sure you gettin stretched, jerk/
The led burst. I got the scope ‘focused on Flow’ like a SnF verse/
Shoot ya neighborhood up...Night of Broken Glass when I let the sticks go off/
I spot Flow n dome shot! I’ll put the ‘flame to his temple’ like the Kristallnacht/

**No show SHINE!!** - BodySnatcher

Quote:
If u pulled out a knife durin a gunfight, why would I use all my lead?
U the sharpest tool in the shed but my hammer will let a screw loose in ur head
No proof if ur dead...ur just ‘gone w/o a trace’ & I’m the best suspect
Catch me on a Dark Knight & I’ll cram a pencil in ur cranium like a test subject
Go head & object...I gotta big ass gun but it could lowkey smoke D
One shot made me do a 180, I had to turn myself around like the hokey pokey
He hope he smoke me...catch him at church - I hope u got ur vest God
Shoot up the Sermon & leave the pastor Redman...I killed half of Def Squad
Return like it's my next job…I told D “u can pray for protection mate”
But when bullets fly, this metal is touchin more people than a collection plate
Now ur section ate...I’ll take the gun & fire it for every bar this liar spit
When the iron penetrate him, he’ll be hangin over a barrel like food in a fire pit
Georgia Tech in my coat aimed at ur bitches dome, bet my metal crack it
So I can take that money ur Hornet after bullets sting from this Yellow Jacket
I’ll connect to ur jaw & face so call the jakes but once I saw his place
It was a dinner execution...shots to ur head as u pray so u can fall with grace

**Week 8 Predictions**

**Power Rankings** - Top 5 (signed in currently)

5 - Barcotic:

Even with such a low record I felt that Barc should be here for sure. Clever lines in every battle and never holds back. Hope he sticks around and climbs the ranks.

4 - BodySnatcher:

Was hard to decide who should go first Body or Dy. Was pretty hard but Body has been improving majorly, concepts, set up and overall flow of his verses. This week he is battling DynamiCz so rest a sure if he wins he will move up here. Props for putting in that hard work to climb up man. Keep going, props!

3 - DynamiCz:

Been battling here awhile and has been improving a lot for sure he has his moments where he seems to slip off it for a week, then he comes back the next week with flames, he a little unpredictable in that sense but props for sticking at it man!

2 - Blue Bayou:

He is coming back for his belt right now and has been a strong force in this league since the start. Multiple VOTW in every BOTW besides this one. He fell back for a min I think due to real life shit he was dealing with and I think it showed for a few weeks, obviously getting a win, would get him the Top spot on the ranks and his belt back, look out for him JB, he coming.

1 - Jabari Black:

Yo this guy has been proving a lot of people wrong and getting that belt and then just won his first title defense, granted he hasn't beat Blue yet I still feel like he has improved enough and has shown that he can get better and been learning a lot, major props man, good stuff you got going man, good luck bro.

And again.....

**Week 8 BAL Mag Outro**

So yes this is a short week but should be a good one not really worried about any no shows here, looking forward to it and sorry again about this being so late, first time its ever been this late. And its making me feel like I let you guys down. I like to be the best mod I can just again NUTS fucking week guys. So good luck to everyone and again props to everyone for sticking in there and helping me keep this hobby of ours alive! Pz!

Last edited by Incredible; 06-29-2018 at 08:21 AM.
Old 06-29-2018, 12:28 AM   #2
Incredible

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

@Jabari Black @Blue Bayou @BodySnatcher @DynamiCz @Lenox @Barcotic @Bongo Bear @Tic @DMS @Cereal @Schadenfreude @Guerilla Glue
Old 06-29-2018, 12:32 AM   #3
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Lol dope. Gonna watch your vid in the morning
Old 06-29-2018, 02:52 AM   #4
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

dope ass mag.. the video part was the ish nearly got me in trouble like that niggah in my battle flagging you..
amazing..
all good break downs were hot.. keep doing what you do IN.. peace
Old 06-29-2018, 08:04 AM   #5
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

dope, keep it up
Old 06-29-2018, 08:22 AM   #6
Incredible

Yo mad props to @Flow

Just added his segment. Dope shit!
Old 06-29-2018, 09:01 AM   #7
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

@Incredible - if you understood the history of his video mags you'd understand your mockery of his mockery.

He does that in mockery of Bags Ghost Boston diss video mag LOL.

Good shit, tho. I died at the intro mexican lingo. And the iPhone 6 part, you not having one but hearing it was dope lol... talking out of the screen and banging shit obliterated my soul LMAOOOOO Funny, props fam.
Old 06-29-2018, 09:39 AM   #8
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Props yeah I was black out last week writing. Lol @Dyn I’ll get you if I decide to write again
Old 06-29-2018, 10:28 AM   #9
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Good mag!

Lmao all good G @KillingSpree we will duke it out in the league again I'm sure
Old 06-29-2018, 02:02 PM   #10
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Haa.. dope mag, video was hillarious...

Flow really gas'n that tanning salon line, lol!

Props to everyone last week, gl this week.
Old 06-29-2018, 10:59 PM   #11
Cereal
killa

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

@Incredible

Old 06-30-2018, 01:27 AM   #12
Cereal
killa

@Incredible - i know why you are paranoid in your video..

Old 06-30-2018, 01:49 AM   #13
Incredible