Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2018, 06:13 AM   #1
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default ROOKIE TOURNEY PRE-FINALS MAG: BIG G.L.O.S.S. EDITION

BA Rookie Tourney Pre-Finals Magazine

INTRO

Welcome!!

The final four just wrapped up & although there has been a no show (@Ender...you've failed us) and only one battle w/ some slow voting it still turned out well for what went down. The latter is partially my fault due to longer due dates. Not to mention allll the surge in activity lately. That's a gd thing tho w/tourneys poppin off already this year. We also got a nice match which is obv the only battle to happen w/ flo & bleak. Along with some pre-finals talk.....not much else to say really. Let's get right to it.

AROUND THE LIME

The theme of this mag is dedicated to the EPIGLOSSES man himself brought to you by For Battling and Nick James.

Let's see what's been trending:

From: "I start my first Jiu-Jitsu class on monday" by @veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
*Amen or Dre.

Gloss is equivalent to "Fat wife", which I know you did not appreciate.

It's made up fuckery, that holds no truth. At least on my end. You always preach about how different you are and above the rest. Calling me "gloss" contradicts that statement, agree?
TAGS:

big gloss man; bob gloss - joy of failing; criss cross applegloss; deglosse; dick lips use dental gloss; end of book-glossary; gloss ballad toss salad; glossablanca; glossberg pump; glossed and found; glossed for words; glossed in translation; glossed prophets; glossglossplata; glosstomy bag; glosston paradise; glosstradamus; glossventura; gloss detective; glossybear waka waka; glossymodo; grick gloss; insane clown glossy; make america gloss again; santa gloss christmas dicklips; glosston massacre

SOME GEMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitama View Post
revolver glosselot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
Crippler Gloss Face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
Where .. In the world .. Is

Glossy Sandiego
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Glosstanamo bay lmaoooo muff all about some muff I fks w/ that mentality
Some words from the man:

Quote:
Hmmmm... Never have been robbed. Either won or took an L.

That's what happens in life, you win or lose.

You lose more often than not

And

Quote:
Corny.

You’ve been posting a solid 24 hour binger bro.
^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
The irony.
EVERYONE'S RESPONSE X10000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinot Grij View Post
@Destroyer vs @Amen grudge match

Make it happen. Would get NBL lit if posted in there.
Destroyers entry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Any of you have that one guy in high school who hung around your friends and nobody liked him and everyone made him aware of it every time he came around but he just kept coming around and finally you tired of telling him to fuck off and so he just was there from then on out?
That’s what Amen reminds me of
CONSENSUS = SPOT ON. THIS NIGGA FNISHED

And

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Never go full gloss.

Are u under the impression u contributed anything to this thread aside from being a human punching bag and looking like a complete and utter faggot for talking out his ass and repeatedly being made to look like a good damn retard ? Cuz that impression would be misguided lol.

U are a moderately tolerable boarder when youre not talking on every fucking thread trying painfully hard to impress everyone with lies and overly exaggerated stories that barely even relate to the topic at hand.

You're not a funny person. You're not a strong person. You're not a good fighter. You're not a good battler. Over all ur mostly below average I'm everything that this site collectively enjoys and participates in so while I understand you look up to a bunch of us it is off-putting to have to listen to your bullshit on such an endless basis.

Just shut the fuck up for once. Take a break. Ur in this thread getting fucking wrecked and ur pride won't let u walk away even tho everyone can clearly see you have absolutely no fucking clue or experience in what you're speaking on. It's embarrassing.

Wordplay of the Week

"UTERUS POND" - PUSSY, CRY ME A RIVER

FOR BATTLINGS PRE-FINALS VID:

PRE-FINALS ANALYSIS BY SCHADENFREUDE

So we have Nick James versus Flo Real in the finals huh? And change yo name back Jay, real talk. Shout out to Inf (who should reclaim his name as well) for putting this whole thing together. Anyway tho, I predicted you two would make the finals, not sure if I made that thought public but, either way this should be a damn good match up..

Nick James got his beginnings back on the GOAT site BBoys (tho RM & NC are close behind). Has been on hiatus from text to return & quickly become one of the more polarizing personalities on the site. He’s beaten Ender, Brokenhalo & everyone in Blue division up until this point. Far as his writing ability..TRASH. Naw I’m bullshitting..lol, fool’s actually pretty good. If he aims for more creativity in his concepts, he could be a problem..even against NC’s top writers.

Flo Real is has just recently started getting ambitious & is quickly becoming more competitive minded. He's gotten pass Ronin, Bleak & the entire Red Division just to earn this opportunity. Fool is getting his bars up & w/ a bit more polish to his punches & he could potentially be a consistent presence in the top ranks. He’s already pretty decent in regs & looks to make some noise in Lars’ pic tourney (altho beating Me in pics is easy tbh).

Comparing the two against one another.. I’d call it in Nick's favor, but do not sleep on either, winning a rookie tourney seems simple until an opponent shits on yo lil bitch ass dreams. With that, I say good luck to both of you gentlemen.

PRE-FINALS ANALYSIS BY LARS

Jay vs Nick BA Rookie Tourney Finals:

Jay Welsh and Nick James make up the last two competitors in this years BA Rookie Tourney Finals. Neither are legit newbs in truth, but both were coming back off long layoffs with new names and nobody knew that at the time. It's no surprise to find Nick here really, dude been good with it for a minute even if he took some jail time out. Jay Welsh is the surprise entry somewhat here, he was never really that good when he left - or maybe he was just overlooked somewhat - but since his return he's shown a vast improvement in wording and creativity and now finds himself at this point, one win away from his first title. Jay is coming off the back of a big win over Schadenfreude in the HoT tourney right now, and Nick is riding high off a close fought contest win over Killing Spree in the exact same tourney. That was with pictures though, this one a straight up text battle where originality and creativity are key, and both have that in abundance. It's been a long ass ride to the finals and neither will wanna lose out at this junction. These guys nothing deserve huge credit but it's a real battle of somewhat experience against the hunger and potential of the other. If I had to tell you who it favours, I'd possibly say Nick had the upper hand with his longevity and the fact he's been around enough to know what he has to do. While Jay is the underdog here, he'll be looking to bite off that hand that feeds him. You guys are in for a dog fight!

My Thoughts:
I think this could be an interesting match. On paper Nick has the bigger wins. But we've seen Flo elevate every battle....dude seems to want to improve. Both recently had good verses this tourney. I'd say Nick has a lil better wording and direct attks while Flo is getting better at concept choice & harshness...I cant call this one. But for sure we'll see some heat.

BLEAK vs FLO REAL AKA JAY WELSH

Link to battle: http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127107

@Jay Welsh aka Flo Real:
Quote:
You Candian fuck! Your a vet in a nooby tourny whos losin this fight
As if he climbs mountains, the bitch cant even reach the peaks of this site
Last night he sent baron a pic of his ex, but they never had sex!
Blood rushin to his face cus she gave him the boot, thats american history x
Dont test me, Im a handy man, the sort to put the locks in
An if i see U Bend its cus im about to work the 'tap in'
I dodge bullets, you dodge real rap where the aims to hit back
I body swerve a blast to the face, your body just cant wait to serve swerve that
Im breathin fire from my lungs whilst embers got him coughin..
A artist? Please, ill cloud him in smoke an he aint 'draw in' nothing
You need every gun mod goin if the blastin is happenin
I dont need help hurtin faggots, thats why the AK demodded For Battling
Baron reviewed him as too nice, so no wonder i jus ate you alive
I said lets throw hands... N this faggot gave me a crisp high five
@bleak:
Quote:
My lions trained on you. Ur clownin if ur talking your team hurts us
If they smell meat: in a compact 12 deep. turn that Audi to a 4 ring circus
Ur tag on my wishlist? radical Christians will hang yo faction.
Facts are as follows: Welsh conquered by acts of God like the Anglo-Saxons
also know some Samoan twins, holdin weight... + the glock's heavy
Leave it to these 2 who breathing to eat food, call em Bebop &Rocksteady
Ur girl's the bi type, my bitch high &tight as she greets them 2 lips
Flo's hoe curved a certain way in the air while she catches my Sweet Chin Music
I'm strapped to the teeth w/rockets, bombs... blasting this geek.
Head shots=jaw so dislocated, you'd think rockets was strapped to the teeth.
The screams ur hearing of NO ain't worth the fuss, kid.
I ignore your misanthropy til she won't show herself in public.
steel will spray. drop his body in the water, he's merk'd w/ a choppa...
In other words:
kneel &pray. then watch As a llama lake him w/o the mercy of Allah.
REVIEW/RECOGNITION: There was a good deal of feed back in the battle thread so wont delve too deep here just giving some recognition to bleak and flo real you both stepped it up from what i've seen in the NBL and put in effort here. Nice work. I was impressed by lines from both. I'm thinking tourneys around here are forcing ppl to step their games up. What started off as just a small idea turned into an entertaining tournament. Lol...Shouts to @Darker Ego and @brokenhal0. Also had alot of people ask to be in after the fact...lol.

THROWBACK BATTLE BA SPOTLIGHT

Quote:
Allen Knight:

AKA DaGGer, smhhhh

any victories u got are robberies, u a damn fraud listen
a win? if Dagnabbit its cuz he was off his klepto meds like Grandpa Simpson
death to ur bloodline faggot, shots from the mack mean
i'll kill this Spick & Span the whole globe till i wipe his fam off the map clean
Ur battle w/ jilti was horrible, his bars were reg n shifty
Jamison so bad w/ punches & still made u look like u got beat w/ a keg of whiskey
wen we repped LOL u didnt do shit, just a pussy ass crud dork
u were a Legionnaires' disease & u deserve to die from that outbreak in New York
gotta 44 aimed at ur legs, shit stops the dram
that Magny cap rippin worst than a twistin leg lock in the Octagon
every 8 lines u drop is a reach faggot, all ur bars gay
u neva spit a Fantastic 4 cuz Victor Doom comes wen u stretch fire in a hard way
u sucked off mad niggas in Ny, ur a fuckin lanky fiend
ur the type Teixeira dick cuz u held more wood than the whole Yankee team
ya the lowest of low in tier now, ur on the brink of sucking
skills as small as a Ant-Man, everytime ur bitch ass drops ur rep shrinks to nothin
try that tough shit w/ me & i'll leave this bitch a fuckin mess
shit, if Victor Wong trouble hes getttin 3 Ninja kicks to the fuckin neck
u copy my style now..but u suck at it faggot, i'll pull a switch blade
i'll rip ur Face Off cuz u stole my whole aura & made it look bad like Nick Cage

Hush:

I fuck dime pieces, u dickride old legends to become a apprentice
u aint making a racket, u hitting ace over the net cuz he's ur idea of what a tennis
while u spent ya youth in church singing I was running the streets
u was enquire, same thing u did with ur sexuality after bein touched by the priest
casket gone read Allen knight rip 8/17/15 if this nigga try stunting
no cable remote, I put your numbers on that box with a push of a button
forced wordplay from shit ya saw on ESPN..thats that sucka shit
all you do is say names in ya verses, which makes sense cuz ur a fucking snitch
was wack on NC version 1, and u keep going down like a scuba diver
your skill level had so many drop offs I think you should be the Uber driver
u another txt rap cat fronting like they where the trap at
heads up, when that strap click in front of your head it's not a snap back
stood ducking this battle cuz u wasnt ready for a run in with death
I talked you into the fight, had me feeling like a ring announcer in WWF
u write wack as fuck, u need a tutor and a trainer
when you put ur hands to paper shits a drag, ur a natural finger painter
learn loyalty, every1 in my gang got pistols for fadin him
if I lift two arms my whole team follow, shit resemble the wave at a stadium
lied about being rican, whats the next race u gonna take a crack at?
Resins Ace. you want to be his queen just for a chance to be blackjack

Winner = Hush aka Victor
INTERVIEW W/ BLEAK

Quick Q&A:

Q: How did you get your start in text?

Bleak: Had to think about it cause it's been awhile, I guess it was BBE in like 2012. I only joined bc they had a live chat box on their homepage and I thought I knew stuff about rap music. The chat box was awesome but I started reading their longbar league and horrorcore battles and I got into that shit heavy. Fkn Skizzo who was like their Lama i guess or GoW, still thinks he's a rapper, posts on Facebook as like an alter ego with a personality disorder. I don't get it but it's pretty entertaining. So i did the horrorcore shit and sucked so i tried longbar and was even worse.

Q: What sites did u start at?

Bleak: BBE like I stated but then I found my way onto LB, where I was actually pretty good. I was recruited into one of the best crews with a guy named Grizz who was like undefeated. I went about 30-5 before I thought I might be good enough for this site I had found called netcees.

Q: Whats your history on NCs for those who aren't familiar w/ you?

Bleak: Quickly built a rep as a kid who thought I was much better at my craft then everyone else did. Shortbar was not home for me and I spent most of my time in disc posting bad memes. My topical shit was well received but I never found a niche text wise, despite improvement. My shining highlight is besting a rusty Orc in an alias tourney w/ the best verse ive ever written probably. This was right after TUW in which i elevated the mpst i have ever. Namix and @Sn00p raised me in that month. I found a friend/rival in @Sharp and we would throw bars back and forth in preparation for our weekly battles. Still a solid read for new writers who need a little reinforcement.

So this is about the time Bags notices my activity and my constant prodding of his bud nik-a about pic titles I didn't deserve. Tis the last thing you wanna do if you enjoy browsing this site. Keep in mind this is full tilt (albeit not actively text battling) commando Anthony Gloss gets his hip flexor Bags we're talking. This Ghost1 shit is a parody of what that was. Next I see in disc BLEAK GET UR PINKSLIP or some shit on a thread. Now I ain't never been no yellow bitch esp. on the internet, plus I figured if my bars are fresh and I win, I'm a gd legend. So im talkin cash shit. My bars were trash bro i read them just now. How was I so full of myself?
Anyways I lost like 37-0 but I think they were just hate voting so I came back 4 years later. And what do I find? It's now Zelph's site. then it wasn't. & I'm a Canadian lesbian

OUTRO
There you have it. Nearing the end of the BA Rookie Tourney. Also, like to mention We have Write Week and AOWL here....so join & compete. We have the Winter Classic almost at the end, too.. go vote! Not to mention @Lars Hot or Thot tourney. Lol brilliant idea. I honestly havent been excited for a tournament in a long time, so props. You guys didnt come here to fraternize, did you? To talk about Diode's superfight & Infinity the Relik's audio joints? Loool. Come on man lets make 2018 lit on Netcees.. Whether you're ill nik-a having a breakdown & leaving the site or Alvin Karpis switching up after the fact bc he's a butthurt loser. I want to know what you think you'd like to see next. I'm curious. Anyways, if anyone wants to add more PM me.

Last edited by Saint; 03-08-2018 at 05:37 AM.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:41 AM   #2
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

Lmao @ Bleak's history.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:26 AM   #3
Saint
Scream

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Waiting on a few more parts.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:29 AM   #4
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

bleak is a good guy man

he def has lime coursing through his veins
Old 03-06-2018, 09:33 AM   #5
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

@Infiltrate - do I really need to end you, fam?
Old 03-06-2018, 11:39 AM   #6
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

lmaoo @ this mag

awesome
Old 03-06-2018, 02:29 PM   #7
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Congrats to both and good luck.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:36 PM   #8
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Good shit Lol
@bleak ily
Old 03-06-2018, 02:49 PM   #9
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Dope shit
Old 03-06-2018, 03:01 PM   #10
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Props to all involved
Old 03-06-2018, 04:59 PM   #11
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Great mag here esp. the interview what a well spoken gentleman

icry every time I tag @Sn00p and he doesn't appear btw

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter

Last edited by bleak; 03-06-2018 at 05:03 PM.
Old 03-06-2018, 06:50 PM   #12
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

There’s a rookie tourney?? Wtf lol
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-07-2018, 12:44 AM   #13
Saint
Scream

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
There’s a rookie tourney?? Wtf lol
yea it started off as a battle royale which transistioned into a tourney.
Old 03-07-2018, 04:10 AM   #14
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Yeah its been pretty good. I had to beat a number of guys in a battle royal before facing off against ronin an bleak. Nick James just had to turn up. Lol
Old 03-07-2018, 07:56 AM   #15
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

lmao totally forgot Useless lost to you as well

he doesn't do well against us brits does he
Old 03-07-2018, 11:07 AM   #16
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

West midlands represent
Old 03-07-2018, 05:47 PM   #17
Saint
Scream

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

UPDATED

FOR BATTLING'S PRE-FINALS VID & LARS SEGMENT.
Old 03-07-2018, 06:03 PM   #18
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

I have no words for zelphs vid. Hahahahaha fml.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:28 AM   #19
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

lmao at those accents
Old 03-08-2018, 08:58 AM   #20
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lmfao zelph a funny dude man.