Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2015, 05:32 PM   #1
Lotto Smirk

Battle Record: 37-49

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future
Default BAL mag week 7 by lotto smirk

Introduction

'Sup bros. Have a few things I wanted to say here. One, props to @Knux for being the third guy to champ the BAL but then let me down by signing out, I haven't been about recently so the league has suffered without mags for the last few weeks but I'll try my best to get one up each week, couple of dope sign ins recently w/ the likes of bash, Cred and the recently free Murda sho signing in, props to the likes of flo real, plot and tripple0 who have showed each week no matter what!
Let's get this shit popping again but I need ya'll to vote so I can close shit on time!

Battle Reviews
Champ match
Knux vs. Lotto smirk
I am not going to review my own verse but I truthfully I can see why Knux took all the votes in this dude is on point at the moment, he had the condom challenge line which literally made me lol and the landscape line both of them killed me off but overall he had a better verse props dude you deserved the win!

Contendership match
schadenfreude vs. Flo real

This was a good battle as well. Flo is improving a lot recently but this wasn't the best I've seen from him we're schade on the other hand has been beating people working his way up the rankings and he showed why here his whole verse was on point he had glen from the walking dead which was LOTB in my eyes but he whole verse was pretty dope, flo had plot lines which was ok but I've seen him drop a lot better feel like he rushed this.

Cred vs. Bash BOTW

Firstly props to both these guys as this battle went up late secondly I'm disappointed I had to close it with so little votes in it both come w/ dope verses but voters had Cred edging it, Cred come w/ his usually gun bar style verse and bash come with a bit more cleverness I felt this could of gone either way and if left open might of evened out in votes but Cred took it.

Killing spree vs. ricantheoryz
I don't know what happened here both said they was dropping and I'm sure rican did at one point but then edited it out this was a shame as I had this down to be a good battle but KS got the NS win

Plot vs. Kemizt
Kem didn't show and plot dropped a 1-10 verse nothing more to say...

2tripple0 vs. nameflip
I don't know what 2tripple0 was dropping here but shit was wack and way past the line limit and Nameflip would of took this easy but he didn't show so that didn't happen and 2tripple0 took the win

Bags vs. it's bruh

Bags gained an easy NS win

Battle of the Week
Cred vs. bash

Creds verse
fuck bash, i hate this bitch. the type to put the 30 to ya face n shit
but i'll let that scope fuck 'em.. nigga that's a long distance relationship
s'young mula babyy, light ya whip up if u speedin thru
this new shit put sum heat thru ya speakers while leavin u wit no ceilings 2
see i'll put the chrome to ur dome. this shits so simple
we kno ur lame! except this L on ya head ain't the 'loser' symbol
u a shook nigga in real life. i'll take ur soul for spittin dem hardcore raps
so scared wen he died.. he still shakin in the box like movin iphone apps
dogg ur girl takes dick on the side, so dnt say I ain't told u
cus ur bitch was 'hittin the Quan' wayy before the dance became global

Bash's verse

Cred aka imsoschool

Kill ya fam 1 by 1, dweeb my methods are too cruel
I'll line em up and watch you pay the price way quicker than fan duel
Ur a pedo, u'd pull up next to the youngest on a whim
Ironically no matter where ur at school, kid u cant be within 100 ft of them
Im from rb, i champed shit n became top dawg w/ my peers
Ur Cred, the guy that registered in 06 n been mid tier goin on 9 years
These cannons bout to sing, its over when i point the beam
One wave'll clear ya whole side like kobe callin iso on the wing
Ur dame gave me the keys, now i fuck her in the mouth
If he ever gets aikido, its cuz she'll use it to force em out the house

CRED WON

Week 3 Battle Previews

Contendership Match: @Schadenfreude vs. @Plot

Schade has been dismantling any opponents he has come across on the way whereas plots been hit and miss I've got schade taking this pretty easy and entering the champ match next week

Contendership Match: @Bags vs. @Cred

Bags is here on the back of a no show win whereas Cred beat bash to get here creds verse was nice last week whereas bags hasn't dropped in a while, if bags shows on time this could be a dope match up and go either way but I'm gonna go Cred on the fact I don't think bags will turn up

@fraze vs @

Ive got fraze taking this easy dudes nice when he comes w/ it can see him moving up the rankings quick

@Bash vs @2tripple0

Got to give it to tripple0 dude just doesn't give up haha but yeah bash got this easy w/out trying his record in this league doesn't determine him

@Mr. J vs @Saitama vs murda sho

Mr j is a dope topical head but struggles to adjust to the battling style, don't know saitama yet probs an alias as he's signing into everything be interested to see what he brings, Murda sho is dope and after being away for a while will be looking to make an impact I've got Murda taking this easy.

Records

Bal records

In

Lotto Smirk 3-1
Flo Real 3-2
Cred 2-1
Bash 2-3
Plot 3-2
Schadenfreude 3-0
2tripple0 1-3
Bags 1-0
Alistan 0-1
Fraze 0-1
Saitama 0-0
Mr J 0-1
Murda sho 0-0

Out
Knux 4-1
Nameflip 1-4
Killing spree 3-1
Kemizt 2-3
R!can 0-3
Its bruh 0-1
Chamber 3-1
Chyeahhh 2-2
Bash 2-2
Orc 3-1
Wavy 4-0 **
Hush 0-1
Muff 2-1
Destroyer 3-1
Spoken 0-2
Jshazo 2-1
Chozen1 0-1
Jilti 1-1
Cred 1-1
Keybored 0-1
Letterman 1-1
Boredom 0-2
Useless 2-1
Strikta 1-2
Puravida 1-2
Larold 0-3
Greed 1-0
Resin 1-0

WTF's

WTF @ Knux being the second champ to sign out after winning.
WTF @ activity dropping like hell as of late
WTF @ 2tripple0 last week

lol thats all

Outro

Yo rushed this mag to fuck so apologise in advance for it, NBL's due to pop off soon shits looking dope with loads of heads signed up, if we're to make netcees activity rise we have to do it as a team all you lazy fuckers not voting just because your opponents not showing we still need your votes to close the battles with decent votes.

Hope this weeks an improvement from the last we have a few dope heads signed back in shits starting to pick back up and some interesting matches this week, if y'all vote and shit properly I promise to run this shit properly and deliver a mag each week anyway peace out bro's.

Last edited by Lotto Smirk; 12-11-2015 at 12:52 PM.
Old 12-09-2015, 07:34 PM   #2
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

updated the recs for u.
Old 12-09-2015, 07:52 PM   #3
Knux
Run & Hyde

Battle Record: 8-3

Champed
- NBL Season 5
- Fight Night XXVI
- Fight Night XXVIII
- Netcees Battle League
- BA Swag & Flow
- Fight Night XXXI
- Time To Kill III
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)

Knux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant future

log off
Old 12-09-2015, 11:56 PM   #4
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knux View Post
log off
Fall back

@Knux
Old 12-10-2015, 06:08 AM   #5
Knux
Run & Hyde

Champed
- NBL Season 5
- Fight Night XXVI
- Fight Night XXVIII
- Netcees Battle League
- BA Swag & Flow
- Fight Night XXXI
- Time To Kill III
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)

Knux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant future

good lord
Old 12-10-2015, 12:51 PM   #6
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

Drop that zine, boi!!
Old 12-11-2015, 01:31 PM   #7
Bash
Barrin' Out

Battle Record: 16-15

Champed
- Fight Night 5

Bash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant future

Props for still doin this lotto
Old 12-11-2015, 01:34 PM   #8
Knux
Run & Hyde

Champed
- NBL Season 5
- Fight Night XXVI
- Fight Night XXVIII
- Netcees Battle League
- BA Swag & Flow
- Fight Night XXXI
- Time To Kill III
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)

nice job. props on taking the time
Old 12-11-2015, 02:51 PM   #9
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

Propers Lotto
Old 12-12-2015, 06:09 PM   #10
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

props smirk. good mag.