Old 05-01-2015, 06:22 PM   #41
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

its perfectly fine to beat your children as long as it isnt adrian peterson style beatings and you aren't physically INJURING them.

i got my asswhooped and learned to not fuck up anymore. wtf is a time out i wouldve laughed in my parents faces.

but yea i mean i got whoopins till i was like i dunno 8? then it just moved into getting grounded territory, and a couple outbursts. like when i choked my sister and showed her i was a G cuz she hit me with the cordless phone that was the size of a brick. my pops came home and choked me drunk and told me if i touched her again he'd bury me in the backyard.

never hit her again.

but word on the whole whoopins are for littler kids.

and i dont know wtf bags is talking about. if you spank your child and someone calls your kid is gone.

you're not allowed to spank kids anymore. doesnt mean people don't do it.

theres a difference between reasonable whoopins tho. a normal kid getting whoopins doesnt turn into the school bully who takes it out on others. its the kid who gets beatings for nothing that gives beatings for nothing to others.
Old 05-01-2015, 06:25 PM   #42
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Actually autistic?
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 06:25 PM   #43
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I love black people
Hate Christians

Go figure
I dislike any group of people who preach one thing and practice another, unfortunately most Christians I know, including many in my own family, fall under this category.

Most of them don't even know the teachings of the book they claim to follow. I mean, it's bullshit anyway but at least know what the bullshit says if you're going to talk about it.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 06:28 PM   #44
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
its perfectly fine to beat your children as long as it isnt adrian peterson style beatings and you aren't physically INJURING them.

i got my asswhooped and learned to not fuck up anymore. wtf is a time out i wouldve laughed in my parents faces.

but yea i mean i got whoopins till i was like i dunno 8? then it just moved into getting grounded territory, and a couple outbursts. like when i choked my sister and showed her i was a G cuz she hit me with the cordless phone that was the size of a brick. my pops came home and choked me drunk and told me if i touched her again he'd bury me in the backyard.

never hit her again.

but word on the whole whoopins are for littler kids.

and i dont know wtf bags is talking about. if you spank your child and someone calls your kid is gone.

you're not allowed to spank kids anymore. doesnt mean people don't do it.

theres a difference between reasonable whoopins tho. a normal kid getting whoopins doesnt turn into the school bully who takes it out on others. its the kid who gets beatings for nothing that gives beatings for nothing to others.
I mean, I guess it depends on the child and what they do or do not respond to. I just think there are better and more civilised ways of raising a well behaved and respectful child than using violence.

Old 05-01-2015, 06:30 PM   #45
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
He's not
He been on nc forever and is mildly autistic
it's ASS BURGERS <- that's the funny way to say it

the correct way is Asperger's

Asperger's, is an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, alongside restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. It differs from other autism spectrum disorders by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development.
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 06:35 PM   #46
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dialect View Post
it's ASS BURGERS <- that's the funny way to say it

the correct way is Asperger's

Asperger's, is an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, alongside restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. It differs from other autism spectrum disorders by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development.
I also have this.

True story.

Old 05-01-2015, 06:35 PM   #47
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I dislike any group of people who preach one thing and practice another, unfortunately most Christians I know, including many in my own family, fall under this category.

Most of them don't even know the teachings of the book they claim to follow. I mean, it's bullshit anyway but at least know what the bullshit says if you're going to talk about it.
Give them a break, i know they don't follow all the rules in the bible, and transgress, it's because they lack the discpline it take to truely master the faith, so they rely on Grace
Old 05-01-2015, 06:36 PM   #48
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Give them a break, i know they don't follow all the rules in the bible, and transgress, it's because they lack the discpline it take to truely master the faith, so they rely on Grace
No I will not give them a break, if they do not follow it, they should not preach it.

Old 05-01-2015, 06:41 PM   #49
Urban Dialect

Quote:
No I will not give them a break, if they do not follow it, they should not preach it.

that's so true..that means nobody would be qualified to preach it and christianity would die.
Old 05-01-2015, 06:41 PM   #50
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
that's so true..that means nobody would qualified to preach it and christianity would die.
So be it.

Old 05-01-2015, 06:43 PM   #51
Urban Dialect

Quote:
So be it.
that's just mean. lol

but that's how you feel so you gotta respect it
Old 05-01-2015, 06:52 PM   #52
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
that's just mean. lol

but that's how you feel so you gotta respect it
I don't think it's mean to expect them to be consistent with what they say and what they actually do or how they behave. If there are none who can do it, or even very few, surely it deserves to die?

Old 05-01-2015, 09:36 PM   #53
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Alot of "theys" being thrown around in this thread.

Smh
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1. think of seadad and geno, 2. see lowteir batman n robin