Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

ohh!!
Old 06-13-2018, 09:04 PM   #23
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Now I hope you don’t get the job. A telephone interview? For exec level it’s done on Skype or They fly you out. I’m positive you won’t get this job and I want you to remember this post when you don’t.
Again, you lack familiarity. Phase one is typically always a phone conference. After that, comes the video conference.

But ok, Aero. If I don’t get the job, that will be MY decision, not theirs. I’m good at what I do, hence why they reached out to me. I never reached out to them.

Faggot.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 09:08 PM   #24
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Well done man! Good luck! Very proud of you Dre
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 09:11 PM   #25
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Coach Santiago ain’t VP’ing no where.
Lol, ok.

Let me know what city you deliver Chinese food in so I can order and request you to deliver. I’ll give you a grand tour of the office.
Old 06-13-2018, 09:12 PM   #26
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Well done man! Good luck! Very proud of you Dre
Thanks, bro. Appreciated.
Old 06-13-2018, 09:36 PM   #27
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
shut yo smart ass up n get me a job playing minesweeper all damn day

doit 4 the culture
They have 3 Corp offices. One is in NC, global HQ in St Lois and the other is in Missouri. I’d likely go with NC, tho but will be all over the US, I’m sure. I mean they have operations in over 40 locations. Pretty exciting lol. I’ve done mad research so I’m prepared.

EDIT: Damn iPhone autocorrect!

Last edited by Amen; 06-13-2018 at 09:57 PM.
Old 06-13-2018, 09:51 PM   #28
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

well done.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:55 PM   #29
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

How’s you get where you are today?
Old 06-13-2018, 11:07 PM   #30
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Bigger pay, better job sounds good! For sure, Moving your family, meh Idk sounds stressful, kids will start acting out and shit. Consult with everyone in a family meeting get everyones opinion. Good luck with making your decision.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 01:36 AM   #31
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

Your kids are young as shit fuck them, they go wherever you say go. Move during these years for sure
GUDELJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:57 AM   #32
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediocrity View Post
How’s you get where you are today?
A long process/journey but to sum it up, persistence, consistency and patience. At a younger age, I wasn't truly sure what I wanted to do. Initially I went to school for CAD. Wanted to be some type of architect or designer. Didn't like it, in fact hated it. Started some bullshit jobs working in the industrial environment. Loved it. Told myself, 10 years from now - I want to be at the top of the Corp ladder. So did my research, and found the occupational safety and health field was (And still is) a growing and demanding field. It's actually a very popular field like the medical field. Saw a lot of potential and started going back to school while working. Degrees were obtained and I figured I would try and start out my field working for OSHA. Applied for a compliance officer position and was called back after a few months and landed the gig. Continued school, but got to be too much so decided to stop for a bit. I was traveling so much as a compiance officer. Got promoted to a supervisor with in a year (started school back up) and a half then promoted to a director of NE region. Was actually a number but it was basically the north east.. so worked for OSHA til I saw and opportunity to work for a growing company doing the same thing out of the state of PA. Wanted my kids out of Queens and the city in general so took that job leaving OSHA on great terms. Stqrted online classes and worked hard at getting every degree I needed. Still working for that company now and have been extremely successful to the point I'm known all over the globe and industry as one of the best in my position. And now this opportunity has come up. Really didn't want to type all of that, but it boils down to the opening statement man. Hard work pays off. I knew my career would jump once I left DOL - OSHA... Government job was great and all but kind of got redundant and boring. Im a firm believer in; do something that makes you happy and you are happy doing. So of you don't like your job or what you're doing, then you're in the wrong field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Bigger pay, better job sounds good! For sure, Moving your family, meh Idk sounds stressful, kids will start acting out and shit. Consult with everyone in a family meeting get everyones opinion. Good luck with making your decision.

Move would be stressful but word, all worth it in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUDELJ View Post
Your kids are young as shit fuck them, they go wherever you say go. Move during these years for sure
Lol, word bro.

Last edited by Amen; 06-14-2018 at 07:09 AM.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:08 AM   #33
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

@Aero

Phone interview went as assumed - WELL. I will be video conferencing with some other executives tomorrow morning, and then most likely flying out Monday or Tuesday to meet with them.

Thanks for the hate, brother. Appreciate it.

I hope you have an amazing day.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:11 AM   #34
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

you don’t have to @ me to give us an update. Good work. I hope you get it.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 11:13 AM   #35
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I @'d you because I felt the need to rub it in, but thanks LOL.
Old 06-14-2018, 01:36 PM   #36
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I hope you get the job.

And then die on your first day.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 01:52 PM   #37
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I hope you get the job.

And then die on your first day.
ACV minus the sipping with a straw like a faggot will keep me immortal, fam.
Old 06-14-2018, 01:56 PM   #38
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

@Aero just mad that he has to impersonate a wealthy black man on the Internet.

Never take anything he says with more than a grain of salt
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 08:30 PM   #39
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I've just received an email from a major corporation. A $3.4 billion dollar company.

They want me to run their entire North American operation - VP of occupational safety & health.

I'm pretty stoked.

Apparently they heard of me and the company I work for now. I won them an industry safe operation award last year and the year before.

I have a phone conference with their corporate human resource director tomorrow, scheduled at 10:00AM.

I'm sure most of you will hate, and that is fine. Just figured I would share!

Hate away...
Good, i call the guest house that you will be building. Get you a dodge cummins 2500 mega cab. My tall ass needs it, this honda civic is just too small to fit in lol
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 08:32 PM   #40
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post

A long process/journey but to sum it up, persistence, consistency and patience. At a younger age, I wasn't truly sure what I wanted to do. Initially I went to school for CAD. Wanted to be some type of architect or designer. Didn't like it, in fact hated it. Started some bullshit jobs working in the industrial environment. Loved it. Told myself, 10 years from now - I want to be at the top of the Corp ladder. So did my research, and found the occupational safety and health field was (And still is) a growing and demanding field. It's actually a very popular field like the medical field. Saw a lot of potential and started going back to school while working. Degrees were obtained and I figured I would try and start out my field working for OSHA. Applied for a compliance officer position and was called back after a few months and landed the gig. Continued school, but got to be too much so decided to stop for a bit. I was traveling so much as a compiance officer. Got promoted to a supervisor with in a year (started school back up) and a half then promoted to a director of NE region. Was actually a number but it was basically the north east.. so worked for OSHA til I saw and opportunity to work for a growing company doing the same thing out of the state of PA. Wanted my kids out of Queens and the city in general so took that job leaving OSHA on great terms. Stqrted online classes and worked hard at getting every degree I needed. Still working for that company now and have been extremely successful to the point I'm known all over the globe and industry as one of the best in my position. And now this opportunity has come up. Really didn't want to type all of that, but it boils down to the opening statement man. Hard work pays off. I knew my career would jump once I left DOL - OSHA... Government job was great and all but kind of got redundant and boring. Im a firm believer in; do something that makes you happy and you are happy doing. So of you don't like your job or what you're doing, then you're in the wrong field.

Move would be stressful but word, all worth it in the end.

Lol, word bro.
Stop lying you used your light skinned privilege or boned a hefty white women who wanted a black man but settled for its mocha off spring.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amen wife will decide