Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2018, 09:24 AM   #41
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

unrelated to the basement dweller up there, apparently skyrim very special edition for amazon echo is kind of real?

https://kotaku.com/wait-skyrim-very-...-is-1826719836

going full thinkgeek with their jokez.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:50 AM   #42
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Lmao you’re such an original guy! Basement dweller!

You had to legit get this site (from gow and I against his better judgement) to feel superior to your internet friends

You’re a legit loser bro no amount of antivirus pro sales are gonna change the fact you have no real talents or skills aside from meme mimicking your way into mediocre social acceptance and tolerance

Go lose another wrestling match to a pencil neck you weak dweeb
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 09:54 AM   #43
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Lmao you’re such an original guy! Basement dweller!

You had to legit get this site (from gow and I against his better judgement) to feel superior to your internet friends

You’re a legit loser bro no amount of antivirus pro sales are gonna change the fact you have no real talents or skills aside from meme mimicking your way into mediocre social acceptance and tolerance

Go lose another wrestling match to a pencil neck you weak dweeb
you are very upset. you take internet forums too seriously. i think you do need a timeout.

24 hours ought to do it.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:01 PM   #44
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

I guess ill wait til tomorrow to talk to knuck about the new fallout.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:10 PM   #45
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Lmao
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 12:31 PM   #46
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
you can post in his cell whenever you feel like it. visitors are always welcome. he'll be out around 9a tomorrow.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:12 PM   #47
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

https://www.change.org/p/bethesda-ke...andering-alone
Old 06-11-2018, 08:25 PM   #48
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Im down for this I like fallout enough to give it a try. I hope there not a too many people you run into, wouldn't make it feel apocalyptic.
BodySnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 08:34 PM   #49
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

No super mutants or deathclaws
I’m just hoping we can build characters however we want to ala new vegas and fo3
At least the base building looks 100 times better and you can move it where ever
Also pretty sure you can toggle pvp off and jusy coop
Old 06-11-2018, 08:37 PM   #50
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

yea its supposed to be sparsely populated. but since its literally set as the first time the vaults open, there are NO npc's. at all. no settlements or towns, nothing.

the overseer gives you a quest which takes you across the entirety of the map, but if you run into any characters, they are other players. (outside of enemies)

so i'm trying to think how questing is gonna work honestly. i haven't played any of the games like rust or any other survival multiplayer games but im thinking its in that vein heavily

run around team up and build up little settlements/fortifications, and take out other people and their settlements and fortifications. any questing is probably "go get 6 deathclaw hoofs for the overseer to analyze" or some goofy shit

im thinking its gonna BLOW

im still going to give them my money though. the only disappointment really is this is gonna be an excuse to delay the next real fallout for a decade.

when did skyrim come out? they put out elder scrolls online and keep milking that while everyone waits on that next elder scrolls.

i was hoping this was more the "new vegas" direction, taking what fallout 4 did and making a vastly better indepth game. but word who knows it could be dope. i just need to condition myself to enjoy multiplayer games i guess.

the only one i ever got into was WoW and i think it was because it wasn't a shooter and had like a slow combat system until you got deep into it, but attacks and everything was on timers so you don't just get randomly sniped you gotta bang out for a minute and actually have a shot at winning based off thinking rather than quick twitchy reactions

im too stoned and laidback for intense multiplayer shootouts and shit lmao
Old 06-11-2018, 08:48 PM   #51
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Questing is essential to fallout I heard that won't change but it would be weird for bartering etc if there are no npcs. I will play it but Starfield will be the next game from them I'm excited for asides from es6
BodySnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 09:03 PM   #52
Diode
PR's Finest

It's a survival and building game. Think more Don't Starve or modern Minecraft and less ESO
Old 06-11-2018, 09:52 PM   #53
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Yea i havent played any of those 3 but thats what i figured. Rust is like that i think

Ive got The forest, which is similair but i only played the single player mode on it. But i think its the same idea. Survival in like eating drinking, crafting like making bandages weapons and shelter etc

So playing solo will be unfulfilling and they will incentivize teamwork which is gay
Old 06-11-2018, 09:57 PM   #54
Fart
You Next

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

It’s like nobody even watched the video. It’s not a survival game like Rust is. It’s soft core as fallout has always been ( in hardcore modes )
Old 06-11-2018, 10:00 PM   #55
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart View Post
It’s like nobody even watched the video. It’s not a survival game like Rust is. It’s soft core as fallout has always been ( in hardcore modes )
they're the ones telling people it has survival elements. idk man.

i rarely believe anything out of bethesda's mouths before the (buggy) actual release anyway so who knows. we'll see what the beta brings!
Old 06-11-2018, 10:11 PM   #56
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
lmaooooooo
Old 06-11-2018, 10:25 PM   #57
Fart
You Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
they're the ones telling people it has survival elements. idk man.

i rarely believe anything out of bethesda's mouths before the (buggy) actual release anyway so who knows. we'll see what the beta brings!
Yea lol i still feel burned from fallout 4. At least this one will have a beta

Edit : apparently you have to pre-order to get beta access lol nvm

Last edited by Fart; 06-11-2018 at 10:27 PM.
Fart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:42 AM   #58
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sup

Sorry diode is a man child that can’t defend his shitty post. When you can’t beat em, ban em!

Seems Todd Howard has verified a lot of concerns. Still pumped for it, if you guys need friends to play with my friends and I will play with y’all
Old 06-12-2018, 09:43 AM   #59
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart View Post
Yea lol i still feel burned from fallout 4. At least this one will have a beta

Edit : apparently you have to pre-order to get beta access lol nvm
Yeah still haven’t played all the way through FO4 and I’m a huge Bethesda fan boy. Really gets under my skin so much of the world is unexplorabe with locked houses and buildings that are just there. Seems like a little thing to complain about but it is just lazy and gives me pause when playing which sucks.
Old 06-14-2018, 08:56 PM   #60
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

WELL i bought the preorder, just standard edition thinking i could download the beta right away. you cannot. it will be announced, and comes to xbox 1 first. fml

im washing away preconceived notions and going in with an open mind and heart willing to throw hours into the wasteland