Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > STI: Storytelling And Topical Invitational (2016)

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2016, 04:20 PM   #61
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Pharaoh let's have a talk about your posting habits.
We don't need to. I just made up a voice in my head.

Servant Journalist is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Let's Not
Damn I wish this tech stuff was a joke and not satire.

I Would have loved to post this publicly on the thread, instead of just here to you.

Servant Journalist, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
--------------
OVERBET27
Warning:
Account Locked Temporarily
This account is locked temporarily for 12 hours because of security concerns. Please try signing in later. For additional help, please contact Yahoo Customer Care online.
----------------------------------------------

Aero, there was a text message i sent today in my real life that tied the story up nicely (yet again)..
Had something to do with my mother.

Just like earlier, when I referenced my Father in the mag.

IT'S NOT JUST DICE AND MATHS. IT'S GENETICS TOO. IT'S FROM WHEN YOU'RE A ZYGOTE.

---OhHHHHH THE SWEET PRECIOUS NECTAR

CAREFUL,
PHARAOH DID NOT KNOW OF THIS VOICE UNTIL AFTER HE WROTE HOUSE OF LEAVES!

His name rhymes with yours!!
Servant Journalist is online now Forward Message

(fake)
Aero: "So are all your other masters. You can go online netcees whenever you wish."

I'm a student of the Truth.
Bushido
Old 09-02-2016, 04:29 PM   #62
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Battle Record: 1-1

Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder

Lol you're lucky they took away my banning privileges
Old 09-02-2016, 06:11 PM   #63
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

Bans can be written. Anything can be written really.
Mom and Dad are done being lifeguards.
Old 09-02-2016, 08:08 PM   #64
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

da fuq
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
Old 09-03-2016, 02:38 AM   #65
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
da fuq
"Do what is right. Not what you should."

Hey @Servant Journalist

Back when you had a Godcomplex, you bounced this off a friend of yours. Topically.
It was from a fortune cookie.

I guess you're not god.
God is timeless. You had a limited shelf life. Nice job on those timestamps though ^
Of course the universe is paradoxical. Anyone can write about it.
That's only new to you because you trapped yourself in splits. Thanks though.
This was easier than recommending a book for people to read about a fictional person. (< sarcasm).

I'm sure you'll read these verses at some point though. Maybe even talk about them.
And post some pics you referenced yesterday, as well as a few other Meta feedbacks from non-writers who texted you today.
Old 09-03-2016, 02:45 AM   #66
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

YO HOO U TALKIN LIKE DAT DAUFW BB WOT
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
Old 09-03-2016, 03:51 AM   #67
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao is house of leaves just a more coherent pharoahs army alias or what?
Old 09-03-2016, 08:16 AM   #68
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Pharaoh alias...yes. more coherent? Nigga wat
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 09-03-2016, 08:46 AM   #69
House of Leaves
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao is house of leaves just a more coherent pharoahs army alias or what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Pharaoh alias...yes. more coherent? Nigga wat
He's a knucklehead.*

Pharaohs: Did I watch that cool meta Traffic movie a few nights ago to make you House?..
Or was it because it's an awesome movie and I just felt like it that night on Netflix?

House: Both. And none. The Tolstoy offense works both ways. And it also works no ways, with coincidence and fiction flying all around.

emcee_squared: ANYmore questions?

vapeo: SO MANY. MUST LIVE WITH FAIR DICE AND CARDZ!!!
servant journalist: no more questions. it is coherent.*
Old 09-03-2016, 10:27 AM   #70
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

shut the fuck up
Old 09-03-2016, 11:28 AM   #71
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol

Is this what he's usually like?

Can't say I ever read a pharaoh post before he started pming me aha
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 09-03-2016, 12:03 PM   #72
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao so pharoah is vapeo?
Old 09-06-2016, 07:39 AM   #73
House of Leaves
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
shut the fuck up
I'm sure pharaoh will get around to reading those verses. He now has free will.

08/09 Halloween topical idea
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ric-terms.html

David Brooks unloaded in the New York Times:

“With each passing week he displays the classic symptoms of medium-grade mania in more disturbing forms: inflated self-esteem, sleeplessness, impulsivity, aggression and a compulsion to offer advice on subjects he knows nothing about.

“His speech patterns are like something straight out of a psychiatric textbook.”

“He also cannot be contained because he lacks the inner equipment that makes decent behavior possible. So many of our daily social interactions depend on a basic capacity for empathy. But Trump displays an absence of this quality…He is a slave to his own pride, compelled by a childlike impulse to lash out at anything that threatens his fragile identity.”

“This is beyond narcissism…His needs are more primitive, an infantile hunger for approval and praise, a craving that can never be satisfied. He lives in a cocoon of solipsism where the world outside himself has value — indeed exists — only insofar as it sustains and inflates him

“He seems to understand that if you produce a steady stream of sufficiently stupefying statements, there will be no time to dwell on any one of them, and the net effect on the public will be numbness and ennui. So, for example, while the nation has been considering his interesting decision to try to expand his appeal.."

8/30
Tearful Hope Solo fumes about U.S. Soccer suspension in new video
BY: Leander Schaerlaeckens

Video has emerged of the moments after longtime United States women’s national team goalkeeper Hope Solo found out U.S. Soccer had suspended her for six months and terminated her contract for calling the Swedish national team “cowards” following a quarterfinal loss at the Rio Olympics.

Solo was being filmed by Fullscreen for an upcoming documentary “Keeping Score,” but a clip was published by TMZ Sports on Tuesday. It shows a furious, distraught and teary-eyed Solo as she told her husband, former NFL player Jerramy Stevens, about the punitive measures.

“Six months suspension, no pay, terminated contract,” she tells him, walking into a conference room of some sort, as he wraps her in a hug. “Effective immediately.”

“Terminated contract!” Solo says to whoever is behind the camera, jabbing her finger into the table. “Not just a suspension.”

“How can they do both?” Stevens asks, incredulously.

“It’s both,” Solo responds, raising her arms.

“Seventeen [expletive] years, and it’s over!” she shouts in the next snippet.

While in the heat of the moment, Solo’s conclusion about her national team career — which produced two Olympic gold medals, a Women’s World Cup trophy, a World Cup final lost on penalties, and Golden Glove awards at both those tournaments — is probably right. Although the soccer federation hasn’t indicated that she no longer has a future with the national team, it’s widely believed that Solo won’t return. Her national team career, dating back to 2000, is littered with records and incidents alike. The federation suspended her because of the cumulative heft of a series of public outbursts and run-ins with the law. The team will likely move on with other goalkeepers.

What’s more, Solo is 35 and will turn 38 the summer of the next Women’s World Cup in 2019. That’s old even for a goalkeeper, especially one with a history of shoulder injuries.

As such, her emotional reaction was understandable. This was likely the end for Solo in the U.S. jersey, and she knew it.

UPDATE: The New York Times has published a statement from Solo in which she announced that she won’t be returning to her National Women’s Soccer League club, the Seattle Reign, this season. “Coming to terms with the fact that I was fired from the U.S. women’s national team after 17 years of service has been devastating,” she wrote. “After careful consideration, I have decided to end my season with the Seattle Reign, an organization I love playing for. Mentally, I am not there yet.”
Old 09-06-2016, 10:27 AM   #74
Ghost1

I'm gonna fuck u up
Old 09-06-2016, 12:33 PM   #75
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Will have thoroughly voted on all open battles by Wednesday 11:59 PST @sraL

Dead at bags getting psyched out. See if you can wrap your head around a battle.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:43 PM   #76
Ghost1

ill wrap ur head around a pipe u cross dressing fagot pielanza
Old 09-07-2016, 01:43 AM   #77
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

I've read five battles (including the closed one) and will vote on the four open ones tomorrow. I need more time to think. A lot of these verses show writers trying to pull out all the stops.

I don't need feed on my verse, really. It was a really good idea that I took 30 minutes to execute and did so sloppily.
Old 09-07-2016, 02:00 AM   #78
House of Leaves
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Will have thoroughly voted on all open battles by Wednesday 11:59 PST @sraL

Dead at bags getting psyched out. See if you can wrap your head around a battle.
AFP - http://www.yahoo.com/news/worlds-fir...142131448.html

AP - http://www.yahoo.com/news/frenchwoma...145515477.html

Despite Pharaoh's polls showing that Trump was closing in on Clinton, I couldn't believe it.
Somewhere deep down I'd buried the truth.
The truth that dice are in fact, fair. WHY I had chosen to test this hypothesis repetitively?, If only I knew. Perhaps a higher power or something innate inside of me had said "Zygote." The scope of the final critique made him wish he was dead.. The night before the Halloween topical dispersion (see last post for date), He had literally thought about dialing Vertias'- James' actual #.
He couldn't find it in a thread.
And his paranoia and recent cell phone and email breaches prevented him from doing it when he first saw it..
His cold emotions took the temperature of the room.
He still grappled with his own sociopathic nature & tendencies.
Wondering if they'd help.
Wondering if they'd "change".
Wondering if life was worth living, and if it Was, how "bloody" would the internet have to get.. He wished it was over.
He wished friends and foes alike would erase the damage.
Knowing that he'd only seen a fraction of a %, in over the course of the last 2 months..
The Fall Classic was over, and as a fully developed human, he just wished his egomaniac bodyguards understood the ending.. And wouldn't "cull" years of, for their own critical sense of humor.
The conduit and the ego appeared to be "trapped" within each other.. With no satisfying resolution, until one saw the stakes, and one saw the truth.
As I became engrossed in this journal entry, I wondered if it'd help. I guess I had finally admitted to myself that the only thing that would help, would be if I admitted it to myself..
I remembered the "trippy" "air" of the Colorado bookstore clerk's tone, as she told me:
no. Those 2 Mandlebrot books are no longer on our shelves. But we DID at some point have them.."
My ferocious appetite would have to wait.
Boy I wish I didn't deny myself down in that state. Deny myself the temptation of browsing those pot-shops for different strains, or the commerce around the market as a whole.

@Vulgar
I thought about bouncing an idea off a nameless, vulgar associate..
The idea that maybe even the largest of holocausts sometimes remain in denial.

"The hunt was on whether I knew it or not"..
And while I knew the rabbit would be spooked by gainz, particularly in the fields of technology, I just wondered how genetically ingrained his sociopathic tendencies really were-- with respect for his hunt for the inconvenient truth.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:08 PM   #79
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

I've come here to glimpse my rant which occurred over 2 weeks ago.
(Gosh has it been that long).

Ya know,
One time I said "Let's Make a Deal".
Insane or not, I thought I made it pretty clear that I had changed my ways... had to get some data out of my system... in return I would interact with the community more respectfully.

The Servant Journalist, having finally laid the framework for the House of Leaves, was planning to return Halloween, and put up polls, asking to do nice things... voting on battles, feeding some OMs, etc.

And me - tom, pharaoh.. wanted to come back, perhaps Halloween with a Round1 Mag of some sort.

The Servant Journalist was locked out. Due to security concerns. Understandable. "Editing someone else's post" being one of the privileged concerns.

It appears the deal is deteriorating.
As my posts on this PreMag thread appear to have been edited by someone other than me.
Apparently the word e.g.o. has been replaced with "fatwife fat wife".

Very funny.
This same affect could probably have been achieved if someone made their own post addressing me, or addressing my rant-- instead of editing my words.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO
While I admittedly was insane at the time...I was not far off from the truth.
Whoever is responsible for changing words in my post is a HYPOCRITE.
Their fat wifefat wifefat wife is partly to blame -- when a fly on the wall drinks the nectar and holds up dark mirrors.

I didn't like what I saw in my mirror. I'm working towards changing.

But it appears as though at least 1 person here (with editing privileges) is making the fatal mistake of ignoring the mirror. Or seeing the mirror but not trying to change.

Have you learned nothing from my years of mistakes?
Do you want to end up like me? Crazy and lost in narratives due to fat wifefat wifefat wife.?

I shouldn't care.
But I do. Because my words have been changed.
Some people here still can't come to terms with their fat wifefat wifefat wife. They don't like the word. Don't wanna see it.

Servant Journalist is an unknown quantity.
This development makes him not want to serve.
Makes him not want to be decent and helpful.

Choose your own adventure
Changing my words = Wrong Door folks

We shall see.

Enjoy your tournament.
------
Edit- as it has happened again, it now looks as though it is a "script change" of some sort.
I guess the word has been banned in a way.. possibly for all parties, not just me.

okay whatevr floats your boat

Shout out to M.C.fussy
I BEEN KEEPIN IT REAL THESE DAYS DAWG. RESPECT BRO

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 09-22-2016 at 07:17 PM.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:46 PM   #80
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
LOL it's Diode's board, he can do what he likes

This has nothing to do with me

Don't cry to teacher just because he pulled your pigtails
word
Closed Thread