Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 4 Archive

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 11:41 PM   #1
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future
Default AOWL IV Magazine [Week Two Edition].

HOP OFF CERTAIN'S DICK, PLEASE....
.... Thanks! :) ^.^ <3

Without further ado,

AOWL IV Magazine
WEEK 2 Edition

Allow me to re-introduce myself. This is your host The King, right back at the reigns as your host. For those of you who participated in season one, you know what to expect when it comes to these magazines. I apologize for the long wait. I did all of the lifting this week under limited timing (I should be sleep by now because I work at 6 am). This is one of my shorter mags, but I will do much better as the weeks go by. Anyways, hope you enjoy the little bit I put together with heavy eyes. Holler.

Week I Battle Reviews
(match ups are ranked from least to greatest, obviously.)

8. theMuzzl3 defeats Greed, 7-1.

This was probably the weakest match up of the first week, between two competitors of whom I've never read a topical from before. Greed started off pretty well, but took a sharp turn in the wrong direction, while Muzzl3's piece lacked creativity. In the end, Muzzl3 came away with what probably would be his easiest win of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMuzzl3
The Shepard must feel pain and shame: knowing that his herd will never actually be heard.
Words came out slurred, and blurred visions incurred incarnations of that which has reoccured.
The sheep: buried beneath the rocks sheathing, unaware of what has hit them: are seedless.
Forcibly taught the rules of the universe by trial and error, they have now become needless.
Why would he have led them astray? There's noway they'd obey him now -- they're runaways.
Nowadays, they take no advice from his journey upon the maze of the sustained mountain.
Still, he displayed that the best way for him to show them the light, without any possible stain…
7. Camp bell defeats YDK, 7-4.

Camp bell has been mainly known for OM drops & the occasional (maybe more like, frequent) swag & flow battles on a daily basis. He kicked off this season with a close victory over last season's runner-up, YDK. When reading both verses, you could easily see why voters were nearly split between the writers. I liked Camp bell's rhyming, which helped guide the story along & his approach wasn't too bad either. YDK laced up probably a much better piece mechanically, but his overall approach left much to be desired. I expect him to be much better as the season progresses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp bell
I couldn't wait for this night, he just made me his wife
it felt amazing inside as i was displayed as the bride
waltzing to the altar.....gazing at his face as he cried
as the days went by, something changed, we'd fight
in a way, his violence escalated to dangerous heights
strangled until i saw angels in flight, i prayed for my life
its 8:35...
6. Dove Dozer defeats Innovator, 8-4.

It's great to see both of these gentlemen back in action. This match up was interesting. Really in terms of what the readers thought about both pieces. After a couple of read throughs, I honestly thought Innovator had this one. Not because Dozer wrote horribly, but his story was more.... complete. The poetic like structure/style probably didn't connect with the readers though. Dozer's piece wasn't "complete", but certainly it was pretty well written & the bit of the story he did manage to put together was very intriguing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dove Dozer
This soldier's heartless, consumed by the cold and darkness.
yet his castle's gold and marked with tapestries of rope, and carpets.
youre an open target against his hordes of horses,
an endless force of swords and torches, across the land he scorches..
so while roof tops touched the clouds hundreds of feet in the air,
in this majestic village.. its people were under grief and dispair..
5. Mr. J defeats timeless, 7-2.

I always like reading a story from timeless because he always seems to put together interesting ideas & just goes with the flow. Don't let the margin of victory fool you- timeless wrote pretty well. Mr. J put together a very interesting story though, a bit better than his opponent, riding on that to a solid victory. timeless seems to sometimes put together lines and/or phrases that sort of hinder his pieces, something that he'll have to improve as the season goes on. I expect Mr. J to produce more fully developed stories & to compete in a title match or two.

[QUOTE=Mr. J]he fact that you look at her as an object should irk you
matter of fact the idea alone is what should really hurt you
as her body rotted and the decay turns her skin purple
I would like to make you aware. your abuse is verbal
but her pain is eternal. her memory alone is proof in the lies
While you play victim looking for forgiveness a wolf in disguise
I can only tell you that this feeling is the hook & the line
the sinker. well that's a story that lives if you were looking inside

4. NYCSPITZ defeats Objective, 9-1.

The Alias Topical Tourney champion NYC, managed to cruise to a smooth victory to start the season over Objective. Of course, this piece wasn't him at his best, but it has all the qualities of what NY can bring in any match. Objective definitely has some work to do. He didn't really tie in everything as well as NY did, and his piece seemed too abrupt & straight to the point. He has the writing talent, just needs to bring it all together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ
Monks black robed: distanced by miles atop of the globe
encircle an enormous pentagram - they begin chanting in possible code
their arms spread in perfect synchronistic domino mode
swearing allegiance to the Death Society's Jeronimo Oath...
The fierce winds stop: something penetrates the tundra and silence
it's intangible in the air - the promise of plunder and violence.
clouds block satellite views as fires form on the icy surface
with a cloak's swish - they disappear with a delighted purpose.
3. CopyPat defeats Pinot Grij, 8-2.

This was a fun match up to read. CopyPat is a OM mainstay & he definitely impressed in his AOWL debut. His Goldeneye story of the classic game was a pretty cool, refreshing perspective. The rhyme scheme and descriptions of the game's action was great. I felt it trailed off towards the end, but is definitely one of the better drops of the first week. Grij's take on the image was pretty interesting as well. I felt he could have expanded more, which probably hurt a bit as it does feel not completely whole. We all know Grij is one of the most creative writers in this league & Pat's win here will certainly not go unnoticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopyPat
It’s James Bond in GoldenEye, ya’ll remember the watch
I sneak around the city dodging federal cops
Start up at the Dam, but that level’s a wash
Bungee jump at the end with no tether at all
And ready or not, we off of the map soon
Facility’s next, when you start in the bathroom
Kill that guy from up in the vent, but what the fuck you expect?
He’s just a sitting duck in the end…. It's still a cowardly hit
Head shot from above while he’s having a shit
Collecting ammo and clips, plus at least 3 weapons
Mess around and get hit from the trusty PP7
The tux is 3 piece dressin up to greet these felons
So fuck the easy setting, gimme a test for real
Difficulty set for skill, cause I’m literally dressed to kill
2. Certain defeats Frank, 7-0.

I don't ever recall in the history of the AOWL thus far, of Frank losing in such a fashion early in the season, let alone the first week. But here it is. His opponent is no pushover & certainly is continuing to ride off his champing of AOWL III. Certain dropped a very nice story in his signature style. I felt in the past that Cert lacked that excitement or creativity in his writing but last season and this verse here shows he's continuing to develop further. Loved the take on the image and the completeness of the story itself. Sure, rhyming wasn't the best, but the details & vocab were top notch. Frank's piece wasn't really the usual description filled story we've come to see, but it was still Frank-esque on a shorter scale. His story could have beaten most of the week one drops, but in this match, Cert just completely dazzled to the fullest extent. Surprised this wasn't my number one pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain
Eight new ones a day every day produced and stowed
in the only factory in the world capable of fusal growth.
There were toes and eyes, grown behind the lungs and spleens,
but the hearts were the deli***ies. Frozen dry, trussed and squeezed.
Until the noisy demand hit its functional peak.
Viral marketing: "Get a new heart and overcome your disease!
Only seven million cubits and thirty-four Earth coins if you buy now;
just swipe your thumbprint on this hologram screen before supply's out!"
1. Kannon defeats Split, 6-0.

First off, I'm sure if Split came with a bit more effort, this match could have been much different, or even a close call. His writing, though short, was still pretty solid, but I expect him to definitely do more in the coming weeks. With that said, kannon surely impressed in his AOWL debut, a recurring theme from week one. How is his piece ranked higher than Certain's? Really, it's a perspective thing. This was the first match I stopped and read during the voting period & after I read kannon's story, I was just in awe. It kept me locked in from start to finish. Surely, you can say there were more creative ideas in other stories, better rhyme scheme, mechanics, vocab- but I felt kannon's drop did everything well & he told a cool story. I look forward to seeing how he does in this league. Congrats on the top spot, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon
saw a bright light, and the crowd of angels part to make rows
And Jesus walked down an aisle lined with harps and halos
He told me "Don't be a dick, kid. I'd never be so evil..."
And sent me back to earth to pass his words to all his people

So now I'm on track... Got a new lease on my life's contract
Jesus, Peter, Paul and Luke and John are all my comrades
What an experience! I think 'Out-of-Body' is what they call that
So if you try to tell me my religion, I'll tell you to fall back...

...oh, and God's black.

I will do better on this as the season progresses. Only ranked completed battles, as those who posted and were no showed will get their shine later in the mag. Let's continue....

OPEN MIC FEATURE #1

CopyPat- "Quittin Time"

There's something about a beer after work. It's like a cure after hurt. The clear after dirt that makes me seem happy. Burp. I could sing happy birthday but I'm not in the mood. And it's not that I'm rude, I'm really just not a talkative dude. Or at least when I'm talking to you. When I talk about me though, it's unstoppable. People who's noggins are equal to the thoughts in my cerebral give me a positive reason to keep on what I'm keepin. And if your morals are decent, then I'll be more than appeasing. But if you're "poor little me" then I'll be over there, cya. Pour me a green one like it's Saint Patty’s day. Which I don't totally agree with. It's just the same Saturday but with more shitty music. People are horribly stupid, I just ignore it.. I choose it. Adjusted more, it's a movement to fuckin cope with these humans. I just wanna poke me some booty and hopefully boobies, but that's just what it is.. Hope. And it's truly at most what I'm doing... I'm coping, I'm doing some homework and schooling. I'm learning, I'm trying to care but it's early, and I don't think it's working... I'm burning inside of this chair that I'm perched in. Cause nothing’s amusing, nothing can move me, like log jams. I'm stuck in a movie, I'm not sad, I'm just not in touch with my feelings. I got dad, I got a mother and nieces. It's not bad... Actually they're nothing to sneeze at. They're all grand and I think I love em to pieces. But offhand I don't think I'd ever want children. I look at my parents and wonder how the fuck that they did it. How the hell didn't we kill them? And then I look at my sibling and her 2 little kiddies, and as much as I love them it kills me to see my brother in law dealing... With the shit that he deals with. Legit I would leave and just quit, I would beat it. I can't even picture the feeling of living with so little freedom. Talk about nightmares.. That's the biggest I'm seeing. The vividness of the dream is so visually creepy. Like "Hey man, wanna..."Nope, can't cause I'm busy. Hanging with kiddies." Dragons and Disney, pandas and Tiggers. Yeah sounds like a riot.. So much for violence, course language and titties. Damn I just couldn't. It sounds like it's prison. Or drowning, a victim of family commitments.. I'd rather be sitting just having a bevy. Got enough responsibilities to tackle already.. I'm glad that I'm single. I'm just a glass in a sink full. The only tangible difference between your glass and my shit is you'd think I'm sad but I been full. Yeah well it's simple...cause that half empty shit ain't a fad that I dig yo.

No Show Shine

Here is a quick rundown on those verses that got ducked.... oops, I mean no showed. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant View Post
I just deleted my fucking verse and I ain't writing it again
But u ain't showing sooooooo

GTFOH. This ain't the NBL. Next time post at least 10 lines of a topical or catch an L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadman
lady in waiting, lady in red. i'll be watching horizons
making the bed while you wash your vagina
comfortable silence is a mantra we hide in
your screams, the song of a siren. often misguided
i'm not the brightest bulb, you're dawn at the beach
your rose is in bloom. that holy water recedes
until blood rushes through your petal blossom, the leak
as a monthly reminder that we are free.
parents to none, daughter and son, cotton and cum
lay a towel down and fuck until we're numb.
This was a very short drop from deadman, but nonetheless, it was nice to read something from him in an AOWL match after quite a hiatus. Signature style that always impresses, I'm sure this is just a glimpse of what we'll see in the league this season. The rhyming is sooo smooth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake
Mission to Mars! rushed into your veins. Attached,
your pock mark's all saccharine stained. And latched to your brain.
Remove the needle, and the madness remains,
Hop ontop! Grab the saddle and reigns, every unsavory thing;
Drug, a snort. A riot of nowhere heading ruts and cohorts,
swaying to you. Every scratch, a sniff. EQ’d guitar tabs & riffs,
obeying your rule. You control the bass drop
where every mademoiselle gets sweat beads, until their date stops
to lick their face off. This is run off mascara, and Axe Spray
that you direct. Power, in a 20th century sashay,
doing nothing at all but mixing a MP3 ***he.
This was a nice short drop from the former champion. It was creative & brought the image out in a fresh way. I expect nothing less from Cake this season, and if this is a snippet of what he can bring in 10 lines, just imagine a fully thought out piece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar
Disingenuous twerkaholic - it’s harsh, but get a load of this
Mascara can run down your face but it can’t escape the zen of hopelessness
Reveal yourself under the light… along with the myriad of Adderall
I just think you could so much more with the dark materials available…
Dying to hog the system, grab more attention than scalding Nazi images
Hiding within logarithms and paparazzi Pinterests
I’m sitting across from you, admiring your beautiful facial patterns
The tears down your cheeks only serve to prove that I’m making passage
so you’ll no longer peruse through the Moulin Rouge while you’re baked off acid
(every part of your collective unconscious is based on classics)
These straightforward tactics won’t work on you unless you’re committed
Self-actualize what makes the human retina vivid...
Remove the false persona from your guise - resume acceptable vision
Become a prude and sensual mistress
Vintage Vulgar just about. He told a story based off the image, more so topical, and really dissected it to make for a great read from start to finish. It sucks that such a good piece was no showed, but it was definitely worth the read and I hope to see even more as the season progresses from one of the best on site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pent Up
A nursery of innocence blended with beauty and nature
that allowed the mind to peruse the universe, moon and creators.
Here, friendships gained decorative scratches and cuts
without acknowledging that growing up was rather abrupt.
While our bones mended and turned more solid than ever,
the place and the tire swing grew to become a squandered endeavor.
- But every now and then - After a rain or a storm
I would revisit its afterglow for my brain to adorn.
Life is just a set of feelings that society reflects
like the bottom of a sneaker to a puddle when violently upset.
The summer is dry and hot, slow and relaxed -
like the swing creaking with the breeze flowing to match.
Adonis had said it best.... this verse was certainly, very descriptive. But that's what we can expect from Pent, who makes his return to the league after a solid showing in the first season. This story had an emotional tone that molds with the black/white image, and from there it just flows beautifully. Compared to some of the other verses, this is definitely one of the best ones this week. Hopefully, we read more like this throughout the coming weeks.

OPEN MIC FEATURE #2

deadman- "11:59pm"

ah

truly unattached to any character plot
pick the rose, let it pool your blood. remember me not
as the devil grasses drop into a central crevasse
cliffside, like a melody I've all but forgotten
the scent of you can bring it back. the crack of a whip
madame of the mist. cancer sticking to my flesh like a cyst
woodwind rifts like wooden rafts descending the styx
overthinking every action was as simple as this
cymbal crash. symbol status, shallow side of the pit
pluck your heart until it snaps, like instruments. be that your wish
carnal red the growl and fang to empty your gaze
pulsing veins like all those strobe machines we worshipped at raves
eyeball pressure, sinus affection. searching for dissonance
blacking out electric funerals we turned into christenings
it's not your business where i ended up, i left you a message
you never returned the favor so i never regret it
vegetation in the pottery. flamethrower the beverage
a silhouette like splinter cells and private detectives
the wind, it cries like something grinding gently against it
when everyone's enthralled i feel so uninterested
falling back on attitude, habitual penchant
black sledgehammer in my skull to make a lasting impression
obscure the stars like camouflage was smoky perfume
draining Morgan like i traded 40 golden doubloons
stupid as a motherfucker. older than new
the type to hear a blatant lie and hope that it's true
sure as oceans are blue. there's a ghost in your room
hiding in your breath. let the poison pollute
spongy soil in summertime, her rose was in bloom
so i'm gauging bloody roots to harvest all of the fruit
overdose and act like i was forced to abuse
hatred fucking china dolls, i've seen Mulan in the rouge
I'm not saddened by it anymore. I'm only confused
why nobody seems to realize theres nothing to lose

deadman

WEEK 2 PREDICTIONS

Windu (0-0) vs. Listen (0-0)- These two competitors are making their first appearance in the league. Windu has been battling on this site, but I've never read anything topical related from him. Same goes for Listen, who I'm assuming to be an alias and possibly a topical writer. Can't really predict anything here but a split. PREDICTION: 50/50.

Soulstice (0-0) vs. YDK (0-1)- Should be one of the intriguing match ups this week. Soulstice is currently in the championship match of the short verse tourney, and he is definitely a writer to watch. YDK was a finals runner up last season, and is coming off a loss against Camp bell week one. Though, I'm sure YDK will do much better this week, Soulstice is a much more difficult opponent and he will need to bring it to pull off a solid win. PREDICTION: Soulstice, 80/20.

Pent Up (1-0) vs. CopyPat (1-0)- This will be interesting. Well known veteran Pent posted a solid drop last week so we know what he will bring. CopyPat impressed in his debut and now faces his first true test of the season. A win will certainly be a statement, but it will take a damn good effort to topple this vet. PREDICTION: Pent Up, 75/25.

Certain (1-0) vs. deadman (1-0)- How's this for an early season match up? Cert is coming off a solid victory over Frank in week one and I won't be surprised if he ran into him again in a contenders or championship match. Same goes for his opponent, deadman, who just dropped a tad of what he really can do last week in a no show victory. This is probably the majority BOTW match up & I expect both to drop some riveting stories here. deadman can easily be a favorite of course, but I got to go with the hot hand in this one. It should be close. PREDICTION: Certain, 51/49.

kannon (1-0) vs. NYCSPITZ (1-0)- Another match up which should be a good read. Like Cert, NY is coming off a championship in the Alias tourney & kicked off this season with a win. His opponent, kannon, impressed many last week and will look to do the same again. NY is an established writer, though sometimes he can get in the habit of no showing. I think he will be a force this season. A great tape measure for kannon here, I'm going with the champ. PREDICTION: NYCSPITZ, 75/25.[/u]

Cormier (0-0) vs. Adonis (0-0)- Supposedly, these two are good friends & foes, faced each other multiple times in the past and here they are meeting for their first match up of the season. I'll call this a sleeper match because I'm sure both will make this a good read. I've never read any of Cormier's work so I can easily say Adonis will take this. If he brings his A game, it should be "easy" but I think Cormier is just as good, so let's keep this close. PREDICTION: Adonis, 51/49.[/u]

uh oh (0-1) vs. Pinot Grij (0-1)- First time seeing uh oh in any form of a match on netcees so I am interested in seeing what he brings to the table. Pinot is an excellent writer, who dazzles readers with creativity & sometimes comedic scripts. I will definitely have my eyes open for this one, though, Pinot should come away with the W in a much better showing than last week. PREDICTION: Pinot Grij, 90/10.[/u]

[b]Dominate (0-0) vs. Stranger (0-0)[b]- Another match of AOWL newcomers, welcomes battlehead, Dominate, taking his hand at topicals. He's up against Stranger, who I have no prior information on other than Cert saying he is possibly Dagel. Hopefully that's not the case. Like Listen/Windu, I can't predict a winner, so this is a toss up. PREDICTION: 50/50, split.

Pancake (1-0) vs. Defiant (1-0)- Probably one of the more one sided match ups, barring Cake taking this much less lightly leaving the door for Defiant to steal a key victory. Def is another battlehead doing topicals, and didn't post anything last week, so there is no way of determining how he is at topicals. His opponent was AOWL's second champion and is one of the top writers competing this season. Easy call. PREDICTION: Pancake, 95/5.

Split (0-1) vs. Objective (0-1)- One one end, you have one of the more unique writers on this site in Split, who just doesn't seem to show much in these competitions. The other end, you have Objective, a writer whose constantly flashed great skill, but just isn't consistent enough. So this match is interesting. Of course, imo, Split is the favorite here definitely, and Objective is going to have to put it all together against what I expect will be a well rounded verse from the man no longer with the 8 in his name. PREDICTION: Split, 85/15.

theMuzzl3 (1-0) vs. Witty Wonka (0-0)- Muzzl3 got the luck of the draw in not facing a 1-0 opponent this week, but to get to 2-0 will not be so easy. Then again, it could be. Witty is a writer who has loads of topical match ups on his resume, but I've rarely seen him compete in any league/tournament. With that said, he's also had a bad habit of no showing, but when he does show, he is a top notch storyteller who can hang with the best. Surely, Muzzle got his work cut out for him. Week one's showing was just okay, and he'll need a Witty no show, or to write extremely well because Witty does drop, he's more than likely gonna get the W. And I'm banking on him showing and delivering. PREDICTION: Witty Wonka, 90/10.

Greed (0-1) vs. Innovator (0-1)- I really felt Vator should have won last week against an incomplete verse, so this week he can get in the win column as he faces Greed. Greed didn't really impress anyone last week and he didn't have the right approach in his debut topical match. Hopefully he's taken some notes and comes much better. I doubt Vator loses this unless he half asses and seeing what Greed dropped last week, he has to take this one a bit handily. PREDICTION: Innovator, 90/10.

Asylum (0-0) vs. UnbornBuddha (0-0)- Asylum is making his debut and I'm not certain if he's done topicals before. I've read some of Unborn's open mic work and they are pretty good. With no information on Asylum, Unborn should take this barring any surprises. PREDICTION: Unborn Buddha, 90/10.

Dove Dozer (1-0) vs. Camp bell (1-0)- This should be a really fun match this week. Camp bell knocked off YDK in week one as did Dozer beating Vator. Camp bell impressed in his debut and is going up against a skilled writer in Dozer. He got away with a steal against Inno with a non completed story, but I believe this time he won't be taking no shortcuts. I expect Camp to make it much closer than we'd expect. PREDICTION: Dove Dozer, 65-35.

Frank (0-1) vs. 3PA (0-0)- I hear 3PA is one of the best writers on the net, so this could be another BOTW match up as he faces off against Frank. I've never heard of or read anything ever from 3PA (though, I think he went under the name Johnathan Mercy?). Either way, we all know how good Frank is. He lost against Cert in week one and I don't think he plans on falling to (0-2) this early in the season. I'm sure 3PA makes this very close, I'm gonna go with the Tank on this one. PREDICTION: Frank, 55/45.

Mr. J (1-0) vs. Vulgar (1-0)- Another BOTW match. Mr. J did pretty well in his win last week, and Vulgar was no showed. Expect two very interesting, creative reads here. Mr. J competed in season two heavily, but had went on a bit of a hiatus before a couple of om drops and his match last week. He's still getting acquainted with competition. Vulgar is no slouch and it's only a matter of time before he puts it all together and wins a league championship. Is this that season? J keeps it respectable, but I have to put my money on my former tag partner. PREDICTION: Vulgar, 65/35.

In closing....

I wasn't expecting to carry the whole load in this weeks magazine, so firstly, I apologize for it's extreme lateness and secondly, these magazines will get much better & in-depth and most importantly, on time. So thank you all for your patience (maybe not all of you). I'm a working man so it was difficult to stay up to put this together as best I could in such short time. But as I said, these mags will get much better. Rankings and other fresh tid bits will be added next week and interviews. Good luck to all competitors this week. And one more thing.....

HOP OFF CERTAIN'S DICK, PLEASE....
.... Thanks! :) ^.^ <3

Last edited by King Ra.; 10-10-2014 at 01:21 AM.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:19 AM   #2
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

1rd
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 10-10-2014, 01:22 AM   #3
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

Goodnight.
Old 10-10-2014, 01:49 AM   #4
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Concur.

Old 10-10-2014, 01:50 AM   #5
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Very good mag, props man.

Uh-oh mad underrated in the predictions tho.

Old 10-10-2014, 01:56 AM   #6
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

thank you
Old 10-10-2014, 02:03 AM   #7
theMuzzl3

Battle Record: 2-6

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3

damn, I am understandably a huge underdog!

good mag
theMuzzl3 AKA Malibu's Most Wanted
Old 10-10-2014, 02:40 AM   #8
kannon
kickthekan

Battle Record: 9-6

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future

awwe, thanks
Old 10-10-2014, 03:29 AM   #9
Cereal_Killa
Licking Lily's..

Battle Record: 11-6

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Cereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant future

Purdy good mag there fella's..

Also new comp is up.. so im seriously all up in this ish..
Old 10-10-2014, 03:29 AM   #10
Cereal_Killa
Licking Lily's..

Battle Record: 11-6

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Cereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant future

and respect to the two open mic's..
Old 10-10-2014, 04:18 AM   #11
Defiant

Battle Record: 31-50

Champed
- Time to Kill I

Defiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Defiant

5% chance woohoo
Old 10-10-2014, 09:47 AM   #12
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Sorry couldnt help out @King Ra. good reads though for sure
Old 10-10-2014, 11:49 PM   #13
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Good shit god. The two toughest mags to write are behind us, smooth sailing

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 10-10-2014, 11:51 PM   #14
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Who's doing the next magazine? Vulgar and I may have a joint contribution.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:58 PM   #15
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Who's doing the next magazine? Vulgar and I may have a joint contribution.
I would imagine I. Not sure what timeless has going on. But I signed out just to write a mag although any help would be welcomed joyously

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 10-11-2014, 12:33 AM   #16
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

I will help you with the next mag, @Adonis.
Old 10-11-2014, 01:30 PM   #17
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

I'll hop off cert peen once 3 mods prove they can keep up with one
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
Old 10-11-2014, 04:46 PM   #18
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Stellar job homie
Old 10-11-2014, 11:11 PM   #19
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Phenomenal work. Thanks for volunteering your extra time to do such things.
Closed Thread

Tags
bigbaby is boring