Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season 11: The Legends Edition > NBL Season 11: The Office
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2018, 01:54 PM   #1
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute
Default NBL Playoffs Intro: THE LEGENDS EDITION

Please excuse the quick NBA edited brackets converted for the NBL. Lol.

INTRO

First and foremost I wanna say thank all y’all for a dope season this year! This shit was dope especially after seeing the shape text was in right before this. A huge salute to @Orc for lighting the torch and passing it on to a G. We got this shit right. A lot going on around the site and I think text is at its most active state than it’s been in awhileeee. Definitely gonna have some more tourneys and all that poppin off this summer, but right now we got the NBL PLAYOFFS! The top 16 records made it in and I must say, this shit is STACKED! Everyone got there work cut out for them on the run for this championship. I jus wanna say props to y’all who made and props who didn’t, there’s always next season! Good luck to all involved, let’s get into this shit!!!!

——————————————————

TOP BAR$ By each playoff competitor from NBL SEASON 11
By INFILTRATE

surprise surprise u signed back in - netcees biggest herb on the scene..fat wife
forget a Black Eye.. ur a broken orbital, glaucoma, AND retinal burn on the league - Blue Bayou

I’ll pull ya bitch with ease and cop this win
Steal Bombay and have her swallow me faster then a shot of Gin - Alvin Karpis

bullets in drums, i release 'em by the thick snare
leave Infauna sea floor getting eaten by what lives there - Barcotic

I'm savage; in my hood glock .40 off the buckle if we scrap
Picture sticky bandits in Home Alone. boyy McCallister up trouble in the trap. - Inf

Wowww @ dude acting like he roam the streets acting steady berserk
Be honest. You only ever Comb the Block when you're getting ready for work - Orc

I’m 4-0 vs u; so forget the smack, u better be equipped
that includes gun talk cuz this’ll be the 5th... pistol in ya mouth so u can plead the shit - ill nika

Brought a clip to this battle. Spirit fly out ur body wen I blow guns
For talkin shit in the Shadows I’ll turn ur physical form into a Ghost1 - Cred

ur ugly wifes leavin u to cheat, she suckin cocks in ya place
that dirty sluts a Grenade, she removed ya ring an went off in ur face- Allen Knight

If we ever battled face to face, I’ll leave your blown out in rage
1 shot’ll leave ur skull open, Mike.. til all ur expressions are flowin’ out on stage Letterman

Icu faggot n you should already know the kid got shooters
Ya think not loser...I'll put the pump to ya lungs like a Rick Ross rumor - Enbombz

Can hate, but they know my G m.o. - what I state’s what I do
take it as true. While yo GMO is killing us w/ all the fake shit u produce- Schadenfreude

Step right up. ain’t no games when the lead starts to cut air
but des’ll aim at this clown’s mouth & won’t stop til I win the giant stuffed bear- Destroyer

Had a short run as a legend, now ur straight trash to me
Bro...that sick spell only lasted about 3 months like a Bags disease- For Battling

This lame bitch is a faggot, i guess his brain just isn't that quick.fat wife
Dont take much to be the guy who OutsMartin Sheen; n it wont take uploading gay pics of the actor. - Gamble

u take self defense classes for protection,i got a burner with a kick like a midsection
Bullets Travel at lighting speeds, see the flashback in ur head thats a Vietnam Veteranfat wife- Joe Boston

I WAS the underdog til this faggot exposed himself an did me favours
Ironic this my break out year an you just broke into your neighbours - Jay Welsh

——————————————————-

PLAYOFF BATTLER PAMPHLET/SEEDINGS

1. Schadenfreude 11-3

This dude been the number 1 contender all season. Definitely got to give this guy props cus he been doing his thing foreal foreal. Good shit man, this might even be his season all the way if he can consistently keep dropping bangers like he does! Schad is definitely a force to be reckoned wit in the path to becoming Champion of the NBL season 11..

2. Destroyer 8-2

What do you expect from a guy who’s been doing this for awhile?! Des got fuckin bars! The OG’s run in the NBL was a good one, we’ll see if that momentum carries over into the heavily stacked playoffs. Des definitely can be a promising competitor to be one of the few left wen this nears the end, shit even the finals of he goes as hard as he’s capable of!

3. Orc 7-2

The boy, the myth, the legend himself getting the number 3 seed here after a dominating season he had. The guy is undefeated (seeing as both his losses were from him no showing) so technically no one has beat him this season. Orc is also one who can def be seen in the finals if he doesn’t no show. Should be fun to read some stuff from this guy tho, always some great entertainment!

4. Blue Bayou 5-0

Sheesh! Another man on fire rolling into one the best playoffs the NBL’s seen in awhile. Blue Bayou came back from a long hiatus and straight dominated wen he entered the league. And he definitely had some tough competition so it wasn’t no easy cake, and the guy still beat them, easily. Another one who I can see taking the crown this season.

5. Allen Knight 5-1

Where do we start?! The mans a legend, shows up to a battle and can easily beat who ever he’s facing. The guys gritty style along with his exclusive wordplay has battlers alike fucking wit his shit heavy. If time isn’t a factor for him this playoffs, this man is definitely a threat!

6. Alvin Karpis 9-5

This shit is bonkers, everyone I’ve talked about so far is dope af and the list is still going! This gotta be the heaviest stacked 16 I’ve seen in awhile. Alvin did his fuckin thang this season too! Fire fresh concepts and crisp wording is what he brings to the table and he looks hungry.

7. Infiltrate 9-6

Another one, we got another one! Yeah, this playoffs gonna be some fuckin heat this year, idc what nobody got to say. Inf another beast in the text game, he currently champed some shit and lost a close one to a HOFer so that speaks for itself. He also had one of the nicer runs this season after having a real slow start.

8. ill nik-A 8-5

This shit is the Legends edition for a reason! Do u see all the comp this playoffs have to offer?! Another seasoned vet, who’s actually the defending NBL CHAMPION! yeah, that shit speaks for itself too. ill definitely drops bangers so watch for the OG tryna take it home back2back!

9. Letterman 8-5

The boy Letterman wit the number 9 spot! This guy can definitely bring some haymakers wen he wants and can formulate a dope ass verse, nothing credible on netcees but he def has a resume on RB so u better not sleep! He’s showed where it counted and he looks playoff ready.

10. Barcotic 7-4

What is this like the 5th HOF’er I’ve introduced this playoffs?! Lmao damn this shit fya. Barc another beast in the text game and always a threat to competition. When Barc is on, he’s ON and ain’t no playin. If he brings that dope creativeness I see him going pretty far this tourney.

11. For Battling 5-2

Where do we start wit this guy?! Lmao. If this nigga for battling brings the bars he was bringing that got him that rec then we have another dope competitor tbh. Before the AK annihilation FB was doing his thing, can’t lie about that. Bring them bars!

12. Jay Welsh 5-3

This guy jus came off of BA Rookie Tourney win and made it to the finals of the HoT tourney that jus recently happened! So if ur questioning this guys pen game - this is where you stop. Jay Welsh aka flo real can compete wit the best of them and it’s showed as of late, I look forward to this guy here.

13. Cred 7-6

The Gun Bar King, it speaks for itself. I been dropping these before the shit was cool to do and I’ve progressed well if I must say. And lmao all my losses were no shows. FACTS. I only lost to pulse this season. So watch out for more fire wen I jump in this bitch!

14. Enbombz 6-5

Enbombz did his thing this season. Definitely had a nice run, especially in a heavily contested season. This is where we will see if he has what it takes to compete wit the best of the best and how strong his own game really is. Definitely see him having the potential to hold his own here. Show me what u got bro!

15. Joe Boston 6-5

JB in the muhfuckin building! Another lower entry but still a good competitor here. JB definitely has some nice concepts in my opinion and when the wording is tight the bars are dope! If Joe can bring his A-Game here he cus def compete wit some of the better dudes here.

16. Lyfzza Gamble 4-3

Gamble was finding his footing for a minute when he first signed in, but he’s managed some wins and a winning record and landed himself the last seed in the playoffs! If he can bring some dope shit to the table it’s definitely an entertaining read.

————————————————-

PLAYOFF ROUND 1 PREVIEWS

West

—————-

Schadenfreude vs Gamble

Here we have the number one seed vs the last. Gamble definitely has his work cut out for him here cus Schad been steam rolling his way past comp and Gamble still struggles wit certain aspects of his writing. Shouldn’t be a no brainer here. Schad comes out victorious.

Orc vs Enbombz

Battle of the foreigners. Orc is prolly the highly favored pick here seeing as Enbombz jus isn’t on Orcs level writing wise. Nonetheless this can still be a dope ass battle of both show and drop them bangers!

Allen Knight vs Jay Welsh

Yezzzziiirrr , I’m actually looking forward to this battle. AK always comes correct wen he shows and Jay has been dropping some barsss! This could def be one of the botw for me. I jus hope both show up and show out.

Infiltrate vs Barcotic

This should be a opening round classic imo. Both are in there bag right now. Barc has always been a threat and inf is a new one the way he’s been dropping. Hopefully both these guys take there time to write fire verses and there’s no editing, swaying, etc any of that gay shit sometimes happens in ur guys battle. Nonetheless the fans wanna see them BARS!

EAST

——————

Destroyer vs Joe Boston

Destroyer did his thing this season n I don’t see him stopping now against Boston. Battle of the two Old heads lol. Des is jus a bit more polished on the wording side of things but if Joe brings some heat we’ll definitely have a nice match on our hands.

Blue Bayou vs Cred

Blue the legend going up against one of the newer era top tier writers here. Blue has won 5/6 battles back to back and shows no signs of slowing down. The Gun Bar King is locked and loaded and plans on shooting his opponent wit an immense amount of e-bullets! This match should definitely be a classic.

Alvin Karpis vs For Battling

The battle that didn’t happen. I think this was in the winter classics? I remember FB had a fire verse lined up for Aero and got no showed and then no showed Alvin? Anyways, this one should be a good one. Alvin can come correct always, so FB shud def take his time and orchestrate a dope verse here so we cud have a dope one.

ill nik-A vs Letterman

The battle that already happened. Lol. These guys end up having the same rec and since all matches were seeded they have to battle again. If I’m not mistaken, Let took the dub so that means the defending NBL Champion ill will definitely be seeking redemption!

————————————————-

PLAYOFFs ANALYSIS FROM THE GAWD MUFFIN

Rd by rd predictions with analysis coming up like any1 give a fuck but hey something to read eh

Rd1

Schadenfreude vs Gambleezy

Schad has been putting in work .. N although I'm not super keen on his style ? He's a legitimate threat to win this entire thing if his opponents don't come at his throat Here's the thing though.. Are there personals for this nigga? Like my dude be chilling. Very safe, very vanilla imo . Gambleezy is talented but has a very off kilter approach that doesn't translate to consistency .. I don't see Gamble winning this .

V/ Shad 80/20

Orc vs Enbombz

Orc is and has always been a problem.. Been relatively quiet as of late .. Hsvent seen him destroying ppl left n right but then again I've been absent . he's taken a more managerial stance on text . Will that affect his work ? Unsure . Enbombz is underrated .. But decidedly gay and with a mustache that grows out of his nostrils . not many personals either because all he does is talk shit about pplz shit n then no one knows shit about this nigga. He's pretty good though .. Sound concepts but I don't think his approach can match orc at his best nor at 75 percent .. Im counting on orc mustering reserves of give a fuck for the playoffs n for that I got him winning like 70/30

Orc advances

Allen Knight vs Jay Welsh

Allen Knight epitomizes consistency . personally I hate that wp heavy style he leans on but I respect that he's always kept up a good body if work and is very much NOT susceptible to being upset . Jay Welsh has recently shown a profiency for dissing pictures but is he as good at regular battles? Idk .. Either way AK is going to drop a verse with minimal misses and a bunch of UFC lines . and probably a drazen petrovic line maybe even Kareem Abdul Jabbar. Something .. I'm gonna have sonething to Google I'm sure . I got Ak

AK 80/20

INF VS BARC

Ooo . closest battle thus far . idc about prior engagements this is playoff time mfers. Infiltrate has a style I personally enjoy and I think his complexity n creativity isn't lauded enough at times . sometimes he can doo too much though . all depending on if he reigns it in n decides to sacrifice complexity for something more substantial (hard to know if that will work based on concept) but he can do what barc does but will even go further n draw in tie ins out the ass. Barcotic on the other hand is going to throw wordplay . he will. Undoubtedly. His in contrast to infs are compact n not drawn out with multiple links but instead relies on a sigular yet catchy phrase to tie it in. He can be obscure though . mentioning movies no one has seen in 20 years n shit . That and he's prone to shooting himself in the foot by acting all kinds of bitchmade but lately he's been chilling . That makes him slightly more dangerous . I got inf winning BARELY 55/45

INF GOES ON

Destro vs Joe Boston

Destro has really gotten better since I've stomped him like idk how many times n never lost to him. Really tight conceptually . clean . and what I like about him now is that he prefers shit that is hmmmm how do I put it .. Different. sometimes humorous . saucy. This equates to having fresh angles . and with his wording evolved? Dark horse to catch anyone slipping . Really like how he's evolved over the years being one of the fee who can say they came up at nc n nowhere else. He's forged iron with the best n that makes for rapid evolution . so proud of empathe. Must say. Now Joe Boston is still to this day dealing with wording that just plods often. Concepts could be great at inception but will literally travel n take too many steps like LeBron on a fastbresk. Difference is the refs always blow the whistle . I got destro

85/15 dez

Cred vs Blue Bayou

Yikes. Ok first off Cred is very good @ what he does.. N that's getting Yosemite Sam on a nigga . Really fun to read be having u over his shoulder shooting finger pistols blowing in his ear like Lance Stephenson but he don't feel shit coz he's zombified off the loud. Nigga know his aim shit though .. If cred lets OFF everybody and the goldfish dying except the nigga with the blunt in his hand . Blue Bayou . Dohpe . Yknow n easily the most well rounded in this thing . Humor. Mean personals. Solid Flow... And unlike myself not much shit against him . just got it all going rn n its a stylistic nightmare for Cred because while Cred got one eye open n one eye lazy like Forrest Whitaker ? Blue gonna be Liu Lang dragon kicking the shit out of cred in the nuts man. I kid but I think this is a style match up that dies not suit Cred

Blue 60/40

Karpis vs Zelph

Ksrpis always been solid... A bit on the simplistic side but always found a way to make his shit ring out. Testament to wording . Do not sleep . or you will lose . and he will do it in such a way where it won't even hurt you ill just get booted n be like wtf happened xD Zelph lol umm he can drop bars but this nigga be on some other shit .. Inconsistent . tryna bbq with Nika tryna fk this Cuban bitch n then too busy going to techno concerts in Miami . dudes insane on the low. Will not focus. Will not win because of that . might go copy n paste Che Guevara wiki for his verse

Karpis 80/20

——————————————————————————-

PLAYOFFs: THROWBACK CLASSIC

CASHIUS VS UNTOLD

—————

CASHIUS‘ VERSE

In your pic battle Orc straight beat that ass...I'd call that molested, kid
He fucking took your picture and RIPPED it...just like all of your exes did
This dude's a disgrace. When I come around, he's losing his mate
After just one shot of Vodka...that bitch'll be Smirnoff splooge from her face
I'm beating him senseless. Noone'll have your back when you leaving w/dents
Rex Ryan's the only one who runs with the boul...and even HE'S on the fence
I breezed through this...but YOU being in the semi's? I'm calling it nonsense
For me, this whole tourney has Benadryl...YOU got here by sucking multiple Johnson's
If he realized how high I am right now...this faggot would go wild
I'm writing this while I'm on the refurbish...you need to do THAT to you're whole style
We all know you're gay. You denied it, but NC couldn't get behind ya
That reputation...you tried to shake it and ended up looking like Robranda
Bro, I impregnate a dime like once a year...you better believe it, my friend
How sad is this...it took a text battle tourney for YOU to get your seed in a ten

VS

UNTOLD’s VERSE

Goonies? roflz

when i see this, all i think is; ur like the big sean of the crew
u sing "ain't nobody fuckin wit my click".. while ya own click ain't even fuckin wit u
girls constantly given me signals its cool to pass thru em
only signs poppin up for Cash r on his genital area wit white heads attached to 'em
call me the spot rusher box crusher when i sleep wit whores
Cash's also crushin boxes, while takin out the trash after he sweeps the floors
my money comes in annually. n damn its clear
that each Quarters important for u, till u finally afford that .99cent can of beer
my numbers referenced on peep's resumes lookin for good bread
while ur numbers referenced to, in bathroom stalls under "lookin for good head?"
i run in Brooks to flee the scene from posing a crisis
only time u'll see Cash in Brooks, is floatin face down, decomposing n lifeless
Un ain't holdin back. when it flows, i'm rippin u dawg
wherever i P,C.. will hopefully be on urs so it short circuits n pisses you off

—————————————————————-

OUTRO

THERE U GUYS HAVE! Another intro mag for the NBL playoffs. This one looks like the most promising we’ve seen in awhile. I also do have a spedial announcement on the prize for the Champ of this season so keep ur eyes peeled for that! This the man Cred, we out.

———————————————

@Schadenfreude @Orc @Destroyer @ill nik-A @cred @Joe Boston @For Battling @Allen Knight @Alvin Karpis @Letterman @Blue Bayou @Infiltrate @Barcotic @Jay Welsh @Enbombz @lyfzza gamble

Last edited by Cred; 04-17-2018 at 09:18 AM.
Old 04-16-2018, 01:55 PM   #2
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

dang, barc again?
Old 04-16-2018, 02:01 PM   #3
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Wow I feel like I deserved a spot after going 5-1 the last 6 weeks but I guess gamble is a threat huh

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 04-16-2018, 02:04 PM   #4
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Wow I feel like I deserved a spot after going 5-1 the last 6 weeks but I guess gamble is a threat huh
It's this passive aggressive pussy footin' that people don't respect you. "Wow, I thought I'd be in. Woe is me." Demand that they put you in if you signed up for it. Demand it!
Old 04-17-2018, 04:53 AM   #5
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
It's this passive aggressive pussy footin' that people don't respect you. "Wow, I thought I'd be in. Woe is me." Demand that they put you in if you signed up for it. Demand it!
Dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 04-16-2018, 02:09 PM   #6
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah I went soley off records for the playoffs on who signed up with 5 or more battles this season, and u had a losing record.

@Infiltrate I didn’t set the matches, the records did.
Old 04-16-2018, 04:08 PM   #7
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Cred View Post
@Infiltrate I didn’t set the matches, the records did.
I see you. Dope mag/bracket.
Old 04-16-2018, 02:02 PM   #8
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Orc & Barcotic in the semi finals.

For Battling & Blue Bayou in the semi finals.

Then Orc & Blue Bayou set up for the match we all really want.

First round should be good.
Old 04-16-2018, 02:04 PM   #9
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

Dope mag @rah rah

3 Alvin Karpis battles in 1 season I’m just about out of obscure wordplays

Ugh

All good though I’ll come correct and end a legeneds life again

Yo with all the endless amounts of ammo I give you idiots I have no idea how I’m 5-2
imna smoke this flocka, reword some shit n drop

Last edited by GUDELJ; 04-16-2018 at 02:11 PM.
Old 04-16-2018, 02:08 PM   #10
GUDELJ

@Orc name change to My Mouths Not a Penis Pump

Pls?
Old 04-16-2018, 02:10 PM   #11
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Mouths a Penis Pump View Post
@Orc name change to My Mouths Not a Penis Pump

Pls?

Whoever thought of that name was a genius but is actually gay. No straight man could've thought of that name it's impossible.
Old 04-16-2018, 02:13 PM   #12
GUDELJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Whoever thought of that name was a genius but is actually gay. No straight man could've thought of that name it's impossible.
Take a WILD guess of who the culprit may be..
Old 04-16-2018, 02:18 PM   #13
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

I went from 1-7 to 6-8 while gambino wrote like 4 verses all season. Not throwing shade or anything on G but we should have battled for the spot. Loyola was in the Final 4

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 04-16-2018, 02:19 PM   #14
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
I went from 1-7 to 6-8 while gambino wrote like 4 verses all season. Not throwing shade or anything on G but we should have battled for the spot. Loyola was in the Final 4

Loyola had a winning record. 8 losses out of 14 is deplorable. Teams under 500 have never made the playoffs in any sport.

You're dismissed.
Old 04-16-2018, 02:23 PM   #15
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

2010: Seattle Seahawks win the division at 7-9 and make the playoffs. Carolina also made it that same year with a 7-8-1 record.

There's a whole list of NBA teams that made it w/o a winning record. Not to mention hockey and baseball. Don't use sports as a reference w/ me boy

Battle to the death
Old 04-16-2018, 02:28 PM   #16
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
2010: Seattle Seahawks win the division at 7-9 and make the playoffs. Carolina also made it that same year with a 7-8-1 record.

There's a whole list of NBA teams that made it w/o a winning record. Not to mention hockey and baseball. Don't use sports as a reference w/ me boy
lol got 'em!
Old 04-16-2018, 02:37 PM   #17
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

We can agree @Aero knows dick about sports. SMH...

niGGa try to tell me Yankees, Giants and Knicks won a chip in 1973 LMAO.

Knicks only team that won that year.
Old 04-16-2018, 02:59 PM   #18
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Good job on mag homie
Old 04-16-2018, 03:04 PM   #19
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

Yessuh.
Old 04-16-2018, 03:07 PM   #20
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
Yessuh.
I'll never forgive you if you don't win this whole thing. Your legacy depends on it as you are the most active battler in last 2 years and don't have any major tournament wins.
Closed Thread

Tags
bad voting makes bad playoffs, bar and bayou were robbed, barc&blue were soled-gamble, barcelona. & garbage, cronus the science guy, infirmaries gonna go soft, muff & amen swap nut, muff you on notice - aero, nc is garbage