Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2023, 11:43 AM   #11
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves
Default And @Lars again (final word)

K as we all know @sral
Will log on later and ask me for another rank job
or to feed suck his GOAT dominance etc.
and lars the EgoEditor who's older than you needs his final goodbye just for your feedback esp. bud cuz even tho u raped the 2 other IDS etc got us good

yeah ediiittted it shorter WHILE HE DIDN'T READ MY WHOLE THING RIGHT HE COULDNT HIS EGO COULDNT GET THRU IT

how do i know you didn't read it lars?
cuz u asked for my best OM drop when mY
15th outro spam cheat edit had already told u
that Blue and Universe's beutifual domincance,

which was set up troll-lifficaly in Frank's Leage (dead)
crafted specifically forrrr lol not u idiot no me not uni
yeah it was kinda like for hal0 right so he could get up to that #3 over DEAD AND U faggot brit still love u

anyway blue and uni as i said in ur roat u didnt read shortening urs
AND BTW LARS IM RANTING AGAIN BUT WHOLE POINT ON FEEDBACK IS

???mOLLYWOP BAR ON THE race/gay lame etc plus a rap reference audio u know what
----BANG LOTB Esasssy smoke 2 of my trasssh spam alia
spammy meta-goat faro tryinta battel righe mix in Jeso Topical Satan Farie fem
who ENG ROASTED in 1 sentence
so as we reveal the top
1a- Lars's LOTB i'm so gone here u know that man it's been fun gotta practice UNi's GOATJOB sitejob for black kung etc.. who now owns... etc...
and yeah for readers especially like precious site owner mc Outsourcing Judgment calls to AK47 aliiiases, etc
1a - ENGS one sentence dry irony for emcees u know its not sexual with annnyone but lazy fucking set-me-up better A/Baggie. YEAH WE GONE AJ GHOSTTED FUCK UR LATEST drop man u didnt even write it yo it was
2- FUCK U NYC u did shit nice fuckin summate u know what i love NYC and how smart and crafy and how he slightly engaged so u know what
2 a hardd two god hes upstate and Syracuse/Ithca like seth and bags used to be in my ol' zip code b34 he MATUREEED right lol
yeahhhh NYC's earlly anagram on your SMokejob DQ ego for witty to smoke ur FUCKING YEAH UR SUMMATION OF hyow yeahahah i own NYC GOT HIM Disqualidsfjasdied
U KNOW WHAT 1a & 1a ENG AND NYC FOREver own ssatire right dull and bb?
lolll ironic isnt it so yeah lars ur LOTB mollywooop mmmm fuckin im gone u idiots is at the hard 2
yeah act like @MMLP's jester shit ain't at the 2 bud
LOLLL ur now at 3 and btw mmlp that was 7 yrs ago now I"m sure ur not forcing amULti in 2023 o wait u not comin back to collab with SuckBoys OM BEG on you lolll yeah B_T illl fukin drop b4 mmlp cleans up his lowercased
yeah hal0 got him too now lol
forced multi on the rays of light that I FINALLY SEE YEAH
cuz noW I GOT JESO AND BUDDAAAA Jusssst for Frank & certain

on the whole entire meta summation from FAST editor egoless arrogent tho/?
I Donnot more dichotomies and fucking tutorials on the Aero shit Runner up for BB and his satire of wats the ward PARADOX
yeah on a fucking @Paradigm tag and dont forge tallll of UNIIIS @Plots yeah ppperrfect but get that PAPER on ur next SCrpLY yeah polish paget 27 like me n ur brit boy would u never could get LArs see this shit how I'm talking to himlolll idiot yeah DG 1 sylllable Cereal trash as we know while U TOTOR Me i fuckin get the mup to sepepepepeeed haha all about speed right spree/ryno etc.

idiots and for the btw; ps; bye 4ever til fara and emcee start fucking trolling for fun to just contiue for @gamble to enjoy PMing @Diode ahawawwahh ihe'lll stop tooo look@these gemz and he also loves and got u on the V shit yeahhh cuz diode couldtn resist a little summation edit
WHAT goin on what u revelaed to BLUE and Kung and RICNA
andnnnnd buddha vulgar spanish hispanic Spics w/ the proper NOn-K at the end for SAINT spelling yeahhhh he loves JEsodist and RIcan now fuckin
practicin he aint got time to spar Maywehter Manwife in Dy's fuckin trash setup which will fizzzle in 4 weeeeks while me aj n bags stroke longbar lol
for blue n neieighh yeah mac watchin of course
u can f w that too ur on every site every 24 hrs rite?

lolllll yeah while Beautiful BLack DOMINANT FEm OVERRR ceereal and aliceEngOlde Gulchy drop in the HOF now right guys/
yeahhh she got a hwole fucking picture on SC tried to see what her face look like on that shiiiniy rock on her fkin finger
she TROLLIN her shit stroking secret race baits fo uni on MURDAS well
cuz as i said WISe an me the onllly white rapperz here right urban?
Right HUSH & UNFuk click lolllll?

IDIOTS Lars i love u
now
1a-

LARS gets the last word of course if he wants to trounce troll this shit EPIC POST FO RTHE THREAD I NOW DOMINATE W/ FRANK THE UNICORN GOAT right uni"verse" yeah link it up i got beatz and fucking foregn language GOAT rappers on a collab track who spit yeahhh read to that shit while the fiuckin
top link a SC mashup w Beatnuts and Big Pun on a sickkk beatt jusussst for RICAN to enjoy as he retires and JESO Never comes BACK noooo need RIGHT Wux Not Brock cuz PHaraoh meta lolll yeah u knoew JESO did the job when I CAME Back from his FemSatanFarie Sych hiatus BLUE lolll

oh and UNi i got a producer on bulk rate tracks who will takekee those STUPID FOREGINER voices riiiight out for my nice track in junnne yeah
buddh on the BITTEN 3 line hook season 5 champ over YEAH HE PASSED FRANK OF COURSE lol lcuz frank mentor like yeahahh like he mentor me almost much as SPANISH fucking idiots lame buddha and fufcking 5 sentence rouhg draft on CYPHER VULG FACE spanish too for Mr. J and I to foucoking smoke cyphers in our sleep while idiots write pooished OMS

lars see why i cant stop and never said PLot was fuking alias of MYYABE sharppp who strokes the whoollle site with FIGURATIve who was SANDra before eng on the PMS he let me vent and summate and EXCUSE my failiur in 2016 PSYCHOTI drugs satan fucking satn with jesos pussy faire in the forst lol yeahhh while U FUCKING LAY IT ON THICK LIKE ME BB AND GAMBEL IN 2016
i'M pming u LETS BE HONEST NOW GUYS #1 EVER WISE WIGGLES Lol
yeah pming lars rough draft TROLLING 2016 ideas that geno and certen knew it fucking sucked failll fara said jeso on HOLS waill come backk yeah come backk 8yrs later i topicaliszed ur fucking existence so u could drop
foren spanish om y ass so i could sleep at night dreaming of SISsters
lol yeah someone from RB link that fukins shrnk chick up on this NEtcees shit for she'd never register fuckin DONT LETER IN diode lol NOT zelph he has no control right
lol yeah AK dont let her in shed spam more than biting AJ YEAH BUDD we got em lalll go stroke bag's Longbar roast for me again cuz its really 4 u and neighbor right Anth/ fukin trolls me like witty call me a psychjob

whos the psychjobs TEXT over 2 sites minds aswell ....
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote