Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-21-2018, 12:42 PM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Default WK3: Ahriman 0-0 vs. Grizz 0-0 - Grizz WINS!

Rules

Due Dates:
  • Verses are due FRIDAY MAY 25th and will be open until Sunday.
  • Battles that lack votes may close later.
  • One sided battles may get closed early.
  • Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:
  • Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
  • If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!
THERE’S BEEN A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT VOTING RECENTLY, IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO YOU DON’T WANT TO VOTE IN YOUR BATTLE YOU MUST STATE THEIR NAME IN YOUR CHECK IN. IF IT’S A CRAZY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THEN SORRY YOU’RE JUST A BITCH AND ALL VOTES WILL COUNT. AS PER INCREDIBLE

@Ahriman @Grizz
Old 05-21-2018, 03:05 PM   #2
Grizz

Battle Record: 1-1

Grizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant future

10, in
Old 05-21-2018, 05:18 PM   #3
Ahriman

Ahriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant future

Check
Old 05-22-2018, 01:43 AM   #4
Grizz

Grizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant futureGrizz has a brilliant future

who r u? it’s my first wk back so a dub they gotta hand me
if u show it’s pointless dawg- like the new netflix series based on the Obama family
ya wifey, a slut we poundin her throat he cool w/ it - pal is a joke
it don’t matter if you vision a dub - you’ll still need an infinity stone to change reality of votes
i’m quick to fire the weapon, he’ll need a dr visit for tryin my wesson
if we ever beefed Nc’ll hear a quick clap, that has nothing to do with Hush’s viral infection
why r u stressin, give a good battle inspire the veteran- or a fist rock ya team
an i have a few kicks united w/ this manchest with out a goal scored or soccer dream
i makes hits fam - ain’t seeing me break, got goons in each state
ill have Arie ran up on by an Entourage that’s not carrying pens or a DVD case

Last edited by Grizz; 05-22-2018 at 01:02 PM.
Old 05-26-2018, 12:36 AM   #5
Incredible

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

@Ahriman requested a extension via PM
Old 05-27-2018, 06:48 AM   #6
Incredible

@Ahriman is a no show, Grizz wins! Lets give him some good feedback, thanks
Old 05-27-2018, 10:40 AM   #7
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

if u show it’s pointless dawg- like the new netflix series based on the Obama family
naw..
it don’t matter if you vision a dub - you’ll still need an infinity stone to change reality of votes
see what you did, not feeling it
if we ever beefed Nc’ll hear a quick clap, that has nothing to do with Hush’s viral infection
seen a couple Hush lines this week, this was one of the weaker ones, ok tho
why r u stressin, give a good battle inspire the veteran- or a fist rock ya team
an i have a few kicks united w/ this manchest with out a goal scored or soccer dream
thought this had potential to be better, the goal scored/soccer dream made it light for me, cool concept tho
again, thought the pens/DVD case made the punch miss, the concept was legit

So it seems like Grizz has done this before and is just shaking off some rust here. A few of his concepts were dope, I just thought the way he crafted his punches didn't sting enough.

Not sure who his alias was, but I'm sure he'll be a threat in the upcoming weeks.

Fuck that other guy for not showing tho... Props to Grizz, cool read.
Old 05-27-2018, 11:41 AM   #8
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

nah this is a “pull out of the air” type of concept, gotta have something else
the first line had nothing to do with the closer, maybe if you had went a different route with the infinity stone angle?
alright cool flip, this is more like it
why r u stress in, give a good battle inspire the veteran- or a fist rock ya team
noooo. If you’re gonna use a particular concept you can’t butcher the word and expect it to work lol
had potential but wasn’t good

Well you won’t reveal who you are but going by this verse it doesn’t really mad, you’ve definitely got some brushing up to do. The only line I liked was the hush line and even that was a flip that’s been pretty played already. You have the potential just read some battles bro.
Old 05-27-2018, 08:25 PM   #9
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Hush’s viral infection was nice, and that manchest/soccer dreams was dope.

Cool verse fam.