Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 6 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-30-2016, 10:48 AM   #161
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

piqued my interest*
Old 03-30-2016, 02:33 PM   #162
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
Sounds like a good story that you're not telling us. Either use it as a verse or tell us, cause you've peeked my interest. I love American Airlines except the one time they lost my luggage, but that was half my fault for checking in mad late and they had it fed exed two days later
well, they changed their policy so only active military get pre-board privileges, and so that people with small children cant pre-board either. plus they tried to separated my fiance, our 3 year old, and myself from each other on one of our flight (who does that?) and on another flight my little girl was sick and this fuckin prick of an old man in front of me kept mad dogging her so i told him if he casts one more dirty look towards my daughter their wasn't enough tsa agents in the world that could keep me from choking the shit out of him, practically got a round of applause from most the passengers but the flight attendants didnt like it much, another flight the dude with the soda cart ran over my toe while i was sleeping (in Jordan flip flops btw) and then instead of saying sorry told me i need to watch where i put my feet, keep in mind im 6'5 and barely able to fit my legs in these aisles that were built for midgets.. i dont know man, just horrible trip back from D.C. on the way there it was chill though.i mean not tryin to bitch or anything though lmao

@asylum when the new battles going up? we already lost almost 2 days. can we post the new ones and leave these up too or something?
Old 03-30-2016, 03:47 PM   #163
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

PS: I'm fine guys.

The "cold" I thought I had was acute bronchitis. My doctor wasn't available and it was hard for me to breathe so I ended up taking a trip to the hospital. I'm good though

This week is taking too long though. Hurry this shit uppp.
Old 03-30-2016, 05:37 PM   #164
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Patience league. A moderator can't always be available. Just cause you are free now doesn't mean pat is. But if @asylum you need help I got topics on deck, though they will just be a famous and old rock group song titles.

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 03-30-2016, 06:11 PM   #165
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
Patience league. A moderator can't always be available. Just cause you are free now doesn't mean pat is. But if @asylum you need help I got topics on deck, though they will just be a famous and old rock group song titles.
Definitely not on pat, I more mean the voters are slacking. Pat's doing a great job

Tags
alice white= no show hoe, deliciousgirl>alicewhite