White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Spiders.

Man. I fucking dislike spiders being in my residence. Ever. Anywhere. They always pop the fuck up tho. I mean i need a better vaccuum. Ik. Im getting one. But im sick of seeing them. Killed 2 today. One in bathroom and one near tv on my way out to work as i turned it off like wtf.

So i saw some shit about spraying peppermint. Cleaning. Which my shit is clean. Keeping windows closed and door jams closed. My window screens are not fully closing i need to find a tape to seal the cracks. Idk they replaces them and the shits dont fit like i think they shud. But whatever. Also traps. Which im not gonna use for spiders. And not big on the apraying insecticides amd pest sprays in my living area either. So ya.. Fuck spiders man. Im on a missiin to destroy them.

Any tips. Anyone else have an issue with spiders. Is this wierd?

Last edited by Geno; 10-24-2018 at 11:36 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 01:38 AM   #2
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

cac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant future

This faggot jumps in the chair and makes the 4 yeAR old neighbor girl kill spiders.

Fuck you faggot
cac lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 03:31 AM   #3
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Spiders are dope.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 03:33 AM   #4
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

You know... At first i thought -its ok, this guy is just semi retarded, Its not his fault. But ive seen more and more and now i know the truth. Full fledge retard mode. All day. Your like an amen alias or some shit. Whatever
Old 10-25-2018, 06:17 AM   #5
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
You know... At first i thought -its ok, this guy is just semi retarded, Its not his fault. But ive seen more and more and now i know the truth. Full fledge retard mode. All day. Your like an amen alias or some shit. Whatever
Spiders are attracted to corn starch and anything made with it including boxes. Boxes are paper line with corn starch applied at the tips of the fluting of the corrugation to keep the liners together like an adhesive/glue.

If you have boxes, you will have spiders.

Peppermint works wonders. It keeps a lot of shit away. Grow it outside around your home and it will keep a lot of insects and I believe even mice away. It's toxic to them.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 06:22 AM   #6
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Spiders are attracted to corn starch and anything made with it including boxes. Boxes are paper line with corn starch applied at the tips of the fluting of the corrugation to keep the liners together like an adhesive/glue.

If you have boxes, you will have spiders.

Peppermint works wonders. It keeps a lot of shit away. Grow it outside around your home and it will keep a lot of insects and I believe even mice away. It's toxic to them.
They also like other bugs for food so the post up where other bugs are... dude probably got moths, trash flys and fleas in his house
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 06:28 AM   #7
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

BTW; People eating up to 8 spiders a year in their sleep is absolutely false.

Spiders are too smart for that shit. Try blowing on a spider and see how it reacts to your warm/hot breath, lol. They hate it.

Also, here you go Geno.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...n-9743843.html

I forgot about the Tea tree oils, lol.

Last edited by Amen; 10-25-2018 at 06:31 AM.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 06:58 AM   #8
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Cool. No boxes. I live in a basement apartment. So my windows are ground level. If that makes sense. I mean. Iterally u open my windows and reach out and the ground is 2 inches below the sill. My home is clean. Anyhow. Will peep link. Thanks

And i have no clutter. The most shit i have anywhere would be my enetertainment center and its only a flatscreen on a stand. Surround sound system and ps4 along with games and a few bluray discs. Also have my internet router and box. Otherwise i have a couch and love seat. And table. 2 lamps that are built into stands. Nothing else

Dining room has a table. 4 chairs. Few mail items and nothing else. Kitchen is clean and not cluttered.

Bedroom is kept. Clothes in drawers and in closet hanging. Compueter on dresser with mousepad and keyboard. And then my queen size bed. No boxes. Only boxes i have are broke down and stores in my storage closet neatly i am a simple man so clutter just doesnt happen with me. I own the necessities and thats it. I dont need anyyhing more than i have and wont waste money on it if its not important.

Spare room is completely empty

Last edited by Geno; 10-25-2018 at 07:08 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 10:08 AM   #9
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Spiders like heroine, u using again geno?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 10:10 AM   #10
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Spiders are dope.
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 12:19 PM   #11
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Nah. Im not
Old 10-25-2018, 01:07 PM   #12
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

yea spiders are dope bro leave em be. they'll take care of all ur other bugs and honestly u gonna be puttin up fake ass spider webs for halloween anyways so chill
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 02:13 PM   #13
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

cac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant future

Geno was a heroin addict?

I have a new found respect for the ***....real men shoot heroin....pussy boys smoke weed
Old 10-25-2018, 02:15 PM   #14
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Get It View Post

I have a new found respect for the ***....real men shoot heroin....pussy boys smoke weed
U look like Lil B w/ downs
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 03:40 PM   #15
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dillinger View Post
U look like Lil B w/ downs
I know but I got a nigger Dick....so *** bitches love me
Old 10-25-2018, 04:12 PM   #16
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Get It View Post

Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:13 PM   #17
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Lmao

Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 05:14 PM   #18
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

i let spiders live in the corner of my room because they fuck all the other bugs up. also, didn't mind observing them when i was high af.

theyre like cats are to rats.

would check their webs if they got a bit ambitious though.

but otherwise, we were good.

spiders are, indeed, dope.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 05:40 PM   #19
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
yea spiders are dope bro leave em be. they'll take care of all ur other bugs
agreed

but if they get a bit ambitious like eng said they get murked. also wouldn't let webs just chill in the corner lol

but i mean if ones just in the corner of my vision and scurries off i don't worry about it.

a brown recluse deaded my leg as a youth THO so they wig me out. but i try to just live that pacifist life

i havent seen anything really at my newer spot, but a random spider in the basement here and there. so i just assume they're doing their job
Old 10-25-2018, 10:06 PM   #20
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Nah. Spiders aint cool when they popp up in ur shower or sink or some shit.