Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League Season IX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2016, 11:30 PM   #1
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default State of Text Address

[Intro]

Alright you motherfuckers lemme set some shit straight. I don't know where the fuck your old mods are but I am not doing this exactly the same. First of all, I changed the limits. Fuck going 20 with no notice. We're tryna get dudes to show. Unless you're in a champ match you need to agree before going over 16. Second is votes. I see there was some shit about 'you MUST' vote on all open battles... lol. I been there guys. I tried. I'll make some easily checkable/easily enforceable shit next week but for now we're tryna keep it all going.

Speaking of which this is gonna be the week of NS. It happens during a lapse in modding. I'ma be a little lenient this week because dudes had a mod go ghost on them. We know there's gonna be a few guys who assume text is dead forever and log off for good (RIP C. Gaffle).

So that leaves us with...

Let it run past 20 seconds and let Barry O dance

[The State of Text]

My fellow NCGs...

What the fuck happened? Who the fuck are you people? Cause from where I am now what I'm seeing is....

Cashius – Son of a bitch you just haven't changed that avatar since Arrested Development put out their newest season... that was what 2013? Anyway Cash is one of many people from what I call 'The Void', the space between Philadelphia and Harrisburg. Every time make a joke about how vanilla the guy is reality ends up being more boring. But he's still one of the heaviest hitting, most consistent dudes around. Seeing him 5-0 and in a champ match tells me he's already the guy to beat.

jilti – Iranian ET just keeps showing up until he ends up in a champ match... enjoy the L. To be fair I have a lot of respect for the guy. He's adjusted to criticism, doesn't take himself too seriously and can drop a banger periodically. That said he runs with Zelph? Dude.

Schadenfreude – I have no idea who you are.

Junto – Da Goon. Comparisons made to a lot of venerable names in text. Made me $30 in bitcoin about a year ago. That's my dude. He can run this league if he's dropping like he was last season. Just gonna have to see.

Lotto Smirk – man how the fuck have I beaten Barcotic and Kenny the G but lost to Lotto??? Dude is low key creative but doesn't always have the time to develop his ideas all the way. Wanna see him really bring it now though.

Infiltration – I feel like this dude gets robbed more than anyone else lol. Glad he's got a winning record, he's solid but I honestly forget everything else about you lol

Kenny the OG - You should ask for the ext when battling this guy

Blam Newton – You sure that's not Neighbor? For real?

Cred – Gritty ass bars. Video battles? How the fuck this dude at 7-6?

Chyeahhh!!! - I'm amazed this dude shows up when he knows the exact date all technology will stop working. My dude is always good to show and good for flow, so I'm not complaining he's here.

Destroyer – Fuck you

Wanderer – I got nothing mean to say about the dude so I'ma move on

Barcotic – Ravioli Titty having canadian

Toil – No idea who this is but nice drop last week.

Suckafreecashier – RMBVA head who is not Jshazo

CBA - RMBVA head who is not Jshazo

MFTastick – RMBVA head who is not Jshazo?

Jshazo – RMBVA head who is JShazo

Wear Shhh – So did Zelph tone down the shit or did NC just give up? I always knew dude could battle but he's shown up for 7 without any implosion. Thats some kinda civility from everyone. Props.

Bags – Fuckkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Adverse Habitat Artifice Og Smokinstein – not even gonna preted I have a clue anymore

Unfukwitable – lookin at that record seems like you been fuk'd wit

Shanks – not Shank sinatra and thats the only plus

Aero – Who?

Fraze – holy shit fraze is still alive thats dope

Joe Boston – You mediocre piece of shit. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck in The Redarded looking and sounding ass. Can't come up with an insult so you legit put dick pics in the chat thread ass. I'm gonna fucking throttle you. Idc about hitting 50 wins every second I spend thinking about your pitiful existence is like 13.50 losses on my human record. Fuck this I'ma save it for the battle

[Outro]

This shit was so last minute. I had no idea I'd be doing this a few hours ago so blow me, motherfuckers. The state of text is good. God bless you and Gamble is alive and well.

Old 04-26-2016, 11:36 PM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Loooooooooool gone
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 04-26-2016, 11:45 PM   #3
Kenny the OG
tutankhamen

Battle Record: 6-5

Kenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant future

Hahaha nigga fuck yourself.
Big ups for keepin this going.

...forgot all about gaffle too. He was solid.
Old 04-27-2016, 12:08 AM   #4
Blam Newton

Battle Record: 8-5

Blam Newton has a brilliant futureBlam Newton has a brilliant futureBlam Newton has a brilliant futureBlam Newton has a brilliant futureBlam Newton has a brilliant futureBlam Newton has a brilliant futureBlam Newton has a brilliant futureBlam Newton has a brilliant futureBlam Newton has a brilliant futureBlam Newton has a brilliant futureBlam Newton has a brilliant future

Where's the fucking mag, Sharp? Where is it???
Old 04-27-2016, 12:10 AM   #5
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

Classical.
Old 04-27-2016, 12:13 AM   #6
SuckaFreeCashier

Battle Record: 1-2

SuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant future

maybe i came in at a bad time but how the fuck have you guys made it 16 weeks
Old 04-27-2016, 12:16 AM   #7
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

sharp nine was ur old name, right?
Old 04-27-2016, 05:12 AM   #8
Toil

Battle Record: 5-1

Toil has a brilliant futureToil has a brilliant futureToil has a brilliant futureToil has a brilliant futureToil has a brilliant futureToil has a brilliant futureToil has a brilliant futureToil has a brilliant futureToil has a brilliant futureToil has a brilliant futureToil has a brilliant future

I thought Schad was Lars?

Good shit on reviving the league
Old 04-27-2016, 07:35 AM   #9
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Lmaoooo
@Sharp the truth
Old 04-27-2016, 08:45 AM   #10
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

I digs it
Old 04-27-2016, 08:51 AM   #11
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

rofl
philosophy.
Old 04-27-2016, 09:29 AM   #12
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

This was awful.

Old 04-27-2016, 09:48 AM   #13
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Lol snoop over Mario bros was gold
Old 04-27-2016, 09:54 AM   #14
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Lol snoop over Mario bros was gold
Horrible mag. This league is now a running joke.

Old 04-27-2016, 09:55 AM   #15
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Why you gotta always be on some fuck shit tho
Old 04-27-2016, 09:56 AM   #16
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Cuz you niggas not taking text seriously.

Old 04-27-2016, 09:59 AM   #17
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lmao
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 04-27-2016, 10:02 AM   #18
Ghost1

Lol had to come back an lol again. Had closed out the window an was thinking back on that comment an lold out loud. Haha rep.
Old 04-27-2016, 06:10 PM   #19
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

lol
Old 04-27-2016, 09:00 PM   #20
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation