Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-13-2015, 11:40 AM   #1
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future
Default Battle Arena League - Week 1 Magazine

INTRODUCTION

Aight ya'll.. Welcome to the Battle Arena League. This is something I have been working toward for a while and it is actually the culmination of about 30 battles and 2 tournaments. This is another outlet I wanted to create for you guys to be able to showcase your bars and just have some fun. This is NO WAY is to replace or compete with the NETCEES BATTLE LEAGUE. Let me make it clear the NBL IS THE LIMES PREMIER Battle stage. This is something different and a little more fluid. The League will be ran in conjunction with the tournaments I throw and Fight Nights ect. Meaning every battle you have on the site that is NOT a NBL battle will count to your Battle Arena League (BAL) rankings and record. Matches will also be formatted different not always relying on records to dictate who faces who. I just want to create the most interesting battles and see some matches we haven't had to opportunity to yet witness. The focus here is going to be votes tho, so I need ya'll to be on point with that. The 2 on 2 tournament champions will also have the option to take challenges in the BAL and show there dominance as a team. Check the 2 on 2 sub forum out for those battles now if ya'll interested. You can also find em in my sig. Gimmick battles (where I set rules and special stipulations) and Pic battles will also be available options for you guys to request. Basically each week expect something new and/or different. And I am always open to taking ideas from you guys. Get involved because I am only one man with one point of view. I know yall niggas is creative so if you got a good idea spit it out man even if you think it is stupid. Moving on tho, lets see who is rocking with us for week 1.

Battler Reviews

@Bash
Formerly known as Odd Ways, Bash is a dope writer originally from rapbattles known for his gritty straight forward style and sports reference punches. He is a sure fire sleeper and still has the underdog effect behind him in most battles as he is still on the come up tier wise. Dude is always consistent and shows fire in every battle while steadily improving. The BAL can be a big stage for him to show case his talents and ability because I think Bash will def be a sleeper contendor.
@Useless
Another name change Useless was briefly known as Remy Lebeau on Netcees where he had a good run of pretty dope battles. Including a near classic with Resin M-I-C. Use can be hit and miss to me, with concept selection being one of his struggles. But he has a knack for finding ways to win, and effectively wording punches and personals to have maximum sting. After a early exit from the 2 on 2 tournament I can see Remy/Useless looking for redemption and I think any opponent he is matched with is going to have a tough time with a focused Useless. Name really does suck tho. LOL
@Greed
Greed is a legit NC allumni. Dude has been active for almost as long as I can remember and has never shied away from doing shit to the beat of his own drum. Greed has never conformed his style or switched the tactics he employs in these types of battles, he basically is unique in that a Greed verse is unlike any other active battlers. He can be really creative but sometimes can be too simple or just really out of touch with what voters go for. Greed is truly a X factor, that being a main reason I enjoy reading his battles so much. Going to be interesting to see how he aproaches his battles in the league.
@Strikta
Strik is a NC og and txt battle veteran to the 100th degree. Dude been around longer than most the active sites we now know, and has been competing at a high level for yrs straight. Dude got a gritty and creative style, with a harsh mentality that really translates well into battling. Strik is living that life which also translates to a certain edge to his battle verses that I personally enjoy. He was once known for no showing, and missing battle dead lines constantly which can be his greatest adversity. I'd like to see Strik show to enough battles to make it to a champ match. If he stays focuses he should be a fav to have a fair a shot as anyone for the title.
@puravida
I don't know anything about this person. I doubt its someone knew. Only time will tell.
@Spoken
Oddly I don't know who this person is either. They have tons of battles and posts as well. Maybe a name change? I don't know, so my bad if I should.
@Mr. J
Good to see Mr J active again, dude was making the transition from topical style writing to battle but seems to have taken a short hiatus. Could be interesting to see how the time away effected Js battle acumen. Some times a breather makes a battler all the more dangerous. But ring rust can also be costly. J has his own style as well, which is always a breathe of fresh air to me. I def see him pulling some upsets this season.
@jilti
Jilti has had a few pretty strong battles in his stint here on the Lime. He has a hit or miss style, but isn't shy when it comes to trying different angles and styles of punches which is admirable. He's still lacking that big win or title to break him into true top tier territory but he is always hovering close to that feat. Jilti is another guy who could use a few big wins in this league to spring board him to bigger battles and achievements.
@Allen Knight
Allen is one of the big dogs in anything he signs into and always is a threat to go to the finals or champ match when he battles. Currently making a strong run in the 2 on 2 tourney with Resin Allen always shows out when he battles. He made the sports wp and punches cool and dominates that lane. I expect to see him in a early champ match if he puts his 100 in it.
@Lotto Smirk
Lotto been on the come up for awhile and was about to make his break thru when he kind of slowed down on the battling in my opinion. Dude stays with one or two haymakers in the deck and always challenges and competes with any opponent he is paired with. Still sort of in the middle of the pack talent wise Smirk just needs to iron out his wording and cut his syllables down and he will be a full on threat.
@fraze
Fraze is one of my low key favs to read cuz dude has a mix of clever shit and street level shit. It's hard to find a balanced aprouch to a battle but I think Fraze keeps a good balance of all types of varied attacks in his verse. Dude is still hovering right below top tier status but he has already made enough waves that everyone knows who he is. He just needs to put a stamp on his stock with a big win in the BAL. I am rooting for Fraze tbh, hopefully he shows out.
@Destroyer
Destroyer might be coming off his best verse in months in the RMBVA vs the Lime tourney. He really brought some heat for OGSmokenstein and OGsmoke is legit MIA right now. I don't know if its due to not wanting to face that verse or real life shit, but facts stand Des is on a roll right now. If he can keep his momentum up I don't see any ceiling on Des ascent this time around.
@Unfukwitable
Current Battle Arena champion Unfukwitable is fresh off Champing the Battle Arena Tournament. He ran thru tough ass competiion and is NC current king of WP. He is default champ so Fuk didn't have to battle week 1 at all if he didnt want to. He was supposed to battle Murda Sho to merge the two titles but since OG Murda is MIA right now Fuk is the champ by default and will prove why in the upcoming weeks.
@JShazo
JShazo made waves with his first verse dropped on NC and really showed he can hang with shit the way we do it here. Prolly was a old txt head returning now but there is no rust. Dude just put on a classic with me in the RMBVA vs The Lime which alot of people thought he won. I can't even hold you I think nigga did his thing and have no shame taking a loss to bro. Shaz could be a legend in the making no bullshit, proud to have him in the league.
@Bee
Don't know this dude. gluck bro
@Resin M-I-C
Legit all time txt super star right here. Everyone respects him, many emulate him and I can't blame either group. Me and Res have put on a few classics and he has one every one. Few people can claim that over me. Maybe only Res and @King Karaoke. Dude is FINALLY finding his groove again and every verse been getting doper. Res should be respected if not feared so when you battle him bring the A game. I expect him to be a early fav to take the gold.
@Flo Real
Don't remember Flo being a hardcore txt battler. But I could be wrong, lets see what he brings to the table.

Views from the Lime

So right now we got some fucking crazy shit popping off around the site. The 2 on 2 tournament is in the semi finals with both battles open for votes as I mentioned, ya'll need to check that out because I KNOW you guys will be clamoring for a 2 on 2 tourney pt 2 in no time. Well, vote on this one and it can happen. Main event around here right now is that LIME VS RMBVA tho. Damn niggas is putting on bar fests over there. @SonnyDaze and Karaoke did work in they matchup. @Orc vs @riffic looking sick as well. Keeping it 100 Orc barred the fuck out man, dude is zoning right now. Be sure to check out Fraze vs MFTstick also, I ain't read that one yet but I will be voting on it once I post this. YO Resin mic vs SuckaFreeCashier man, fuck that.. Go read that one right now b. They went off. Sliding away from the battle tip for a second big homie and host of the Lime vs RMBVA Lars is in the Netcee Topical League championship match with @Frank right now. If you guys like bars that are stories go check that shit out cuz both those dudes put on put on. Last but not least we got the NBL fucking SEASON FINALE match about to pop off @Sn00p vs @Junto. These niggas fought thru 16 weeks and a 4 week playoff to earn these spots. This is one of the biggest battles of the yr for the site. If you mufuckas dont vote on this one boyyyyy. So Yea, we need to give battlers the respect they deserve for putting in time and effort to make a finals. Ima parrot a post I made in discussion earlier this week for ya;ll.. I dont care if it comes off as nagging or whatever niggas need to hear it...

"open letter to txt battlers on this site"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Hey bros, it's me, me. So yo. I need you guys to put alittle more effort into voting on tournaments and giivng more in depth feed back to yours peers. I would hope this would set off a domino effect where people are willing to vote, and giving props wouldn't be frowned apon how it seems to be now. We all have a tendency to sign up for shit and stop voting once we get eliminated. We all have a tendency to want to see immediate votes on our own battles but have a "i'll do it later" mentality on other peoples battles. I don't know if me not doing mags makes u guys less likely to vote, or u guys not voting makes me less likely to do mags. but one thing feeds off the other and it can spiral. I dont want to see tourneys falter because of no show voters. it sucks to have obligations in a hobby but I feel we owe it to each other to do better when it comes to voting. certain members will spend dozens of posts in discussion with battles open for votes sitting stagnant. i need people who are going to lead the charge in making a positive change regarding voting. @sraL and others are always a big help and never hesitate to vote when i ask for it. I just need a little more from you guys so I can continue moving forward with my plans for the site. shit is on a up swing i cant front. so dont take this as negativity. everyone is already doing alot. just try to find more if u can

word

thanks my nihhuhs

Sad thing is it had like 50 views on no replies. But if I made a thread saying so and so is a faggot ya'll would of ate it up. Cmon yo. Niggas legit read it and still chose not to vote. LOL aight man have it yall way. Its two things that can happen I start closing battles with 2 votes on em and yall wont like it, or we just dont have tourneys no more.... the voting in the BAL will dictate this tbh. but FUCKIT lets keep it moving and keep it positive.

Battle Previews

First off I want to say battle matchups went purely random. You guys are battling the person who signed up before you. Simple as that. No favortism or easy roads being handed out here.

Bash vs Useless
This is a interesting matchup because both these dudes have history together being orginally from the same battle site. That can also be tiresome because I am sure they have battled a grip of times before. On the same token maybe this is a chance for someone to even or settle a old score. Both have similiar styles in the way they word, but are totally different in angles and execution on punches. Even the shit they rap about is different. Styles make battles and this should be interesting because these dudes might take the same path to the punch but the destination is drastically different. Can't really call this one because both these dudes are fire when they are on. Remy/Useless has had the bigger battles on this site so far, but I think Bash may have the deeper well of untapped potential. The pecking order for weeks to come may be decided here.

Greed vs Strikta
Pretty sure these dudes have battled before because they both been on the Lime for a minute. Strik is the more proven hand here when it comes to battling, but Greed can be a X factor and I always am suprised by what he brings to the table. If I said I didnt see Strik winning this I would be straight lying, but that dont mean I'm counting Greed out he has the punchers chance to take this one. I hope Greed brings his A game here. Both dudes have also had issues with no shows in the past so get your bars in early my niggas!

puravida vs Spoken
Both these dudes are unknowns to me. I am really suprised Spoken has so many battles here. Are you a topical head or did you request a name change recently? This matchup is a good chance for these guys to show what they can do against a opponent in the same situation. Its fair ground here to my eyes and certainly anyones match to win.

Mr. J vs Jilti
Mr J aint battle for a minute while Jilti been active lately so the early favor would go to Jil. It may take J a few matches to finding his footing again, or he could have been working his pen steadily off the site and show us a new Mr J we have yet to see. Regardless what J brings Jilti is a proven battler who will show with bars put together to damage his challenger. I got Jilti as a fav here because he has put the proven work in while as J still on the come up.

Allen Knight vs Lotto Smirk
This is one of the doper matches of the first week in my opinion. Smirk is a sleeper in that he can really bring some clever shit and knows how to write a good diss. Allen is always on his shit tho so its going to be a uphill battle for Lotto here. I expect both to bring the fireworks and have dope shit. Whoever wins this one should be on his way to a chance at @Unfukwitables title. I'm leaning towards Allen right now, but the fact he has to balance this and his 2 on 2 battle may lean in Smirks favor is allen is feeling bar fatigue.

Fraze vs Destroyer - LIMELIGHT BATTLE OF THE WEEK
Yeah, I'm predicting this one to be the one to watch. Where as everyone else will be limited to 12 lines the Limelight BOTW can go as many as the 2 dudes agree to. Both these guys just put in work in the site battle so they should have good momentum going into this matchup. Both are some of my favs to read yo, I dont even want to predict this because it is gonna be close AF. Des gotta stay away from easy angles and discussion/namedrop/reference punches. Fraze has to bring every haymaker in his arsenal and stay away from wack wps. Whoever misses first prolly will lose this one. Salute to both these gladiators tho Im hype to see this matchup.

Jshazo vs Bee
No clue who Bee is but if what I hear about Jshaz being the nameplay king I feel bad for Bee because his name is ripe for picking. Maybe Bee is a rmbva cat, or some old school head. maybe he a alias. Iunno but yo Shaz gonna bar this nigga life away if Bee dont got some heavy shit on deck. Could be a interesting matchup due to the x factor Bee bringing. I predict either a straight homicide or a classic.

Resin Mic vs Flo Real
Flo aint really a top battle head tbh, and Res is hitting his 3rd gear and turning it up recently. This could be problematic for FReal. Res has struggled with no shows in the past, and is really putting out alot of material lately so it remains to be seen how that can effect him. I also aint read a Flo real verse in yrs so he may be on some new shit. Im going Res here tbh. But who knows.

Unfukwitable gets a bye week because we had a uneven number of battlers and he is the current champ. If you are not in the league and you want to battle @Unfukwitable let me know in the replies and if he agrees we can get that popping.

Interview with JShazo from RMBVA
I'm with my nigga JShaz from over on the RMBVA side, me and this nigguh just put on a straight CLASSIC in the site war... yo Shaz you have really turned heads with pure bars since your debut on the Lime a few weeks back. How would you describe "JShazo" as a battler, maybe a bit about ur history in this txt shit, and if you could give us some insight on how you aproach putting together a battle verse...

Well I would probably describe my style as if I were writing for a live battle. I aim to be more punchline/bar heavy rather than personals..being that I don't know these people and refuse to spend endless amounts of time doing research. I use to dabble in the text shit in 04-05 on hiphopfame but stopped until about 2013 she t I joined otbva and soon after Rmbva. My first couple battles were bodies IMO. I watch battles..listen to rap..rock and shit to get myself motivated to write. I try to brainstorm concepts are unique ways to utilize a name flip that hasn't been done for particular battler. For real for me the hardest names to flip or the most simple ones. But to wrap it up my writing process is try and think of as many haymakers as possible. Bars > multis.

Word, word. I hear that my g. Since the RMBVA and NC site battle is currently in high gear maybe you could take a moment to break down what u perceive to be the differences and similarities between the two sites...

- The difference I notice is NC focuses a lot more on a personal level. I mean these guys have been battling each other for years. As for RM. It seems to be more of an out bar your opponent thing. A lot of guys write as of it were a real battle. Whether it be urlish or kotdish. End of the day its all opinion and preference though.

When it come to this txt shit maybe you could name a few battlers you enjoy reading or standout to you from over the web, even just niggas u havent battled that u would like too.. also while we on battling lemme know who u feeling URL/KOTD/RBE wise.. and if you don't watch battlerap just hit me with ur fav rappers period..

-Havent really been around many sites lately but from mbva I'd have to say my favorites are throwback mike. That guy. Ricky proehl sonny daze. Seanzo just to name a few. Craig from otbva is nice..Also a few NC cats caught my attention during the site war (hush,orC,karaoke and neighbor). For real I wanna battle the best whoever considered top tier. For real I flip flop on faves as far as live battle s go. B magic and Bigg K probably my top 2. As you can probably tell in my approach.

I'm keep this shit brief cuz I know you a busy dude and shit, nahmean (smackvoice) but yo, this last section is for you to say whatever you want bro. I leave you with the last word, shoutouts or whateva u feeling...

Just wanna shouout everyone involved in the site battle. Lars stepped up big time in making it happen. This was my first "event" I had a part in running and shiitnoit to seanzo. Kbomb and riffic for letting me take the lead on this shit. Overall it was dope as fuck. Everyone showed out and barred out. Netcees definitely got some talent. Some note inter site clashes I'd like to see and who knows I may do some more battles over there until I champ some shit

Outro
I'm a keep this mag short and sweet. Not much else to say aside from the fact I am hype to see how this pans out and eager to bring some new ideas into the league. I also want to do a Fight Night as soon as possible in the near future, maybe I will plan it in advance with you guys and try to find a time span where the people who are most interested in doing a Fight Night would be online. I have ideas to negate pre writing if anyone feels that is going to be a problem. If your reading this an not sure about joining the league or on the fence about battling on the site in general I invite you do just observe this week, check out a few battles and maybe you will feel inclined to get with us next week. For those that always support I wish you nothing but the best don't think I don't notice and appreciate that shit. I will find a new way to give back to you guys soon thats on everything!!! Thanks again for fucking with the Lime cuz this site aint shit without yall.. Salute.

Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 02:10 PM   #2
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

@Muff @Cred @Witty @Killing Spree @Bags @Zelphish @Unfukwitable @Havoc @Destroyer @Mr. J @Useless @iSpaz @Bash @Bust @Lotto Smirk @Chyeahhh!!! @Ace @Allen Knight @Sharp @ill nik-A @Sn00p @Knucklehead @fraze @Maximus @Orc @Alvin Karpis @King Karaoke @IAmRhetoric @Infiltration @Tic @Amen @jilti @Swerve @joog @Greed @JShazo @h.t @Bee @Flo Real @puravida @Spoken @Letterman @MFtastick @SonnyDaze @riffic @SuckaFreeCashier @Seanz

BATTLES WILL GO UP TONIGHT AND BE DUE NEXT SUNDAY
Old 09-13-2015, 02:17 PM   #3
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Not even apart of this but I enjoyed the read.
Dope shit @Hush
Old 09-13-2015, 02:28 PM   #4
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

this was great man

appreciate the shoutout
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 02:45 PM   #5
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Dope as fuck!
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 02:46 PM   #6
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Props on the mag @Hush

Looking forward to it @Destroyer.

Get ready to make some threads homie...
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 04:01 PM   #7
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

dope dope dope!
Old 09-13-2015, 04:21 PM   #8
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Dope mag bruh
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 04:49 PM   #9
Bash
Barrin' Out

Battle Record: 16-15

Champed
- Fight Night 5

Bash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant future

Props bruh, good shit.
Old 09-13-2015, 05:32 PM   #10
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Battle Record: 13-34

Spoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Spoken

Props @Hush....

And ya name change I was Mr.Write... aka storyteller. @Purivada good luck dude

Spoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 06:42 PM   #11
Chemist
Try this shit

Battle Record: 5-11

Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist

great read. Dope
Chemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 01:37 AM   #12
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

dope mag breh, interesting read no doubt!
Old 09-14-2015, 01:45 AM   #13
puravida
sloth kong

Battle Record: 2-5

puravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant future

good read hush.
puravida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 11:31 AM   #14
Resin M-I-C

Battle Record: 33-9

Champed
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Resin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant future

that's that pifffff
Resin M-I-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 11:37 AM   #15
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resin M-I-C View Post
that's that pifffff
Do you want your wins from the Ace account transfered over?
Old 09-14-2015, 11:41 AM   #16
Resin M-I-C

Battle Record: 33-9

Champed
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Resin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant future

nah it's cool
Resin M-I-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 04:51 PM   #17
Tic

Battle Record: 51-29

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

This is dope. I should've joined but got a few things going on at the moment.
Old 09-14-2015, 05:08 PM   #18
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

This was dope Vic.. big props bro.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 09:45 PM   #19
iSpaz
Gang shit on my brain

Battle Record: 10-11

iSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant future

shit looks dope
Old 09-14-2015, 09:53 PM   #20
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpaz View Post
shit looks dope
want a battle next week bro? been wondering where u was at