Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-26-2015, 10:11 AM   #1
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future
Default Battle Arena Tournament Premagazine

Intro

Welcome to the first Battle Arena tournament aka the BAT. Maestro hit the music.

In the wake of the success I feel Fight Night and Netcees Battle League has achieved I think the timing was perfect to re-open the Battle Arena. In the past Battle Arena has served as its own functioning league where the battlers are free to make the match ups. Wins and losses are tallied same as in the NBL and Championship matches are awarded accordingly. The Battle Arena is better suited for people who don't have the time or dedication to maintain a verse week in and week out, or the more eager battlers who feel 1 battle a week is not enough. In the BA (battle arena) all battle types count towards your record. Which means you can win a Tag Battle, a Pic Battle, and a Swag & Flow battle and still be awarded a championship opportunity. The flexibility of this format should interest some of you, and I promise to keep on top of the Magazines and provide you with Mini-Tourneys same as NCv1 would do in the past. I want to thank those of you who jumped into this tournament because the Sign Ups filled up within a hour and that shit make me smile. I know ya'll got me, so I got you. Let's get it. One heads up to the participants..READ EVERYTHING. You don't want to miss a important piece of information because you skimmed the mag. Due to the amount of people in this tourney and how quick it came together I will be holding a special event each round to give you guys an opportunity to earn extra Wins on your site record.

The Competition

@Remy LeBeau

At first I thought this guy was Gamble same as everyone else. But after he stood toe to toe with @Ace, I knew it couldn't be that suboxone riddled faggot. Remy got bars, at first I thought he was someone from NC1 trying to get a reboot, but then I saw his pic battle with Orc in NBL. I think if Rem can steer clear of played bars.. the same issue which plague alot of ppl currently in this tourney he can go far. The cool thing about this tournament is the skill level of the playing field is really easy, and I can see Remy making it to the FINALS if he keeps his pen sharp.

@Lotto Smirk
Lotto is one of those guys who I really been feeling lately. Every verse he drops seems to be getting stronger and stronger. Dude seems to be a student of the craft and he's a perfect example of better competition breeding better competition. Steel sharpen steel, and Smirk been getting stronger every battle. I think Lot might be from the UK which sometimes hurts his ability to connect with his audience, BUT there is a lot of dope EURO txtcees so he just got to find his lane.

@Bags

Bags used to be txt big dog. Some can argue that most of that momentum was due to his discussions popularity and he was never that good. Some is my new crew btw consisting of everyone ever. But yo, Bags is a really mean person, pure dirt, a scumbag, asshole, degenerate, loser, swine, racist, sodomite, he's dumb, ugly, lonely, sterile, depressed, homosexual tendencies. I mean I could go on, thing is.. these are all the makings of a dangerous txtcee. The formula for chaos has a name, Anthony Colavito.

@Odd Ways

Keeping it 100 I don't remember Odds to well from NC1. I remember Wise Ways, I remember Odds, maybe even a Write Ways, but iunno. I draw a blank on Odd Ways. But whatever. This guy reminds me of a young more gritty @Allen Knight. Odd drops bars the everyday man can relate to, is straight forward and knows how to word his shit effectively. Still fresh off his first Fight Night championship Odd got a fair amount of momentum behind him right now, and champing a FN shows he has no issue churning out verses at any rate. I eager to see what the homie Odd bring. Shoutout for being one of the few brown txtcees.

@Killing Spree
Kill is someone who I seen putting his numbers in for a HOT MINUTE. Dude is one of the last layovers from the RB era. Put it like this, he would basically be the equivalent of Sting finally coming to WWE. If you don't watch wrestling oh fucking well. KSpree was catching bodies left and right on the other site, and has caught his share here as well. I think Kill suffers from over wording at times, but he is never short on concepts. I hate telling ppl to conform, because I don't think we really have ONE style here, BUT I will say that the voters here tend to be more seasoned and thus a bit harsher. Spree can easily go far here and I will be rooting for him to step it up.

@Chyeahhh!!!
Chye Guevera is honestly one of my fav discussion posters. Dude is a fucking trip and has a very cunning mind. His main drawback as a battler was assuming he could just do what he used to do to win, and it would work. BUT I noticed Chyyyin coming with a more personal attack on his opponents lately. I hope he keeps this angle going forward because few ppl can match his wit when it comes to joking and burning. Trust me I know, my chin still has the bruises. If he can be different enough while not being too "out there", the "conspiracy emcee" should do work. Putting niggas on the shelf like his canned goods. Gluck bro.

@iSpaz
Spaz been somebody I been keeping an eye on because I see the damn near unlimited untapped potential. He just finished the NBL with an impressive it not damn near respectable 5-3 record. It will be interesting to see how Spaz and a few other guys balance this tourney along with the Netcees playoffs. It could burn people out, but honestly I used to find that the level of challenge and pressure we rise my level and cause me to write the dopest verses of my txtcee tenure. I hope Spaz finds that in himself and catches a body in rnd 1 of both tourneys. Shed blood my nigga.

@Destroyer
I honestly thought Big Homie Desi was going to shoot up a Dairy Queen when he lost that NBL champ match. I really think the fact he caught that Fight Night title is the only thing that kept his Assault rifle tucked away in the wood shed. Des been around forever and has always been one big win away from legit big dog status. This tourney is basically his, Des as I was creating these sign ups I thinks to myself, "self, I hope Des signs up and champs this shit". Well bro, one of us is going to shoot up a Kmart if you don't win this..please, please, please win.

@Unfukwitable
This nigga right here to me a young Kobe. I see him doing every thing every one else can do, just better and making it look easy af. I fux with Fuks bars man. I truly do. Before we even entertained the idea of a crew I was reading Unfuks concepts like damn I wish I thought of some of that shit. Lowkey making a claim for the gunbar crown on some TayRoc shit. With a win against a legit legend tucked under his belt 'Fukwit should be feeling on cloud nine right now. That can be a strength or a weakness. He is also entering what I like to call "target territory" where every battle matters, and people WANT to beat you. This is what makes or breaks the top tier. Time for him to walk the burning path with some gasoline Gucci's.

@Witty
First off Witt, never change. Keep doing exact same shit you been doing in every verse. The way you craft your shit is unlike anyone else battling in this era. You KNOW the verse was for you, and only you when you battle Witty. Dude is legit a threat to everyone in this shit, and I would not want to battle this guy in the first round. One of the few ppl I have seen seamlessly move between topical and battling and remain equally formidable. Seeing him evolve as a battler will be intriguing in this tourney and beyond.

@Zelphish
When you born with a mouth like that YOU KNOW this nigga going to talk some sideways shit. Zelph knows how to piss people off, and seems to get off on the attention. I don't know if he is here to troll or battle, but it will be 0 tolerance for anything even resembling clown shit. I have no idea what kind of bars he is capable of, so lets just wait and see.

@Havoc
Havoc aka Hank McCoy aka Alphabites aka Street Shark MC aka most likely 30 other exiled bottom feeders. Hank the guy who pop up either asking if txt is dead, or trying to reminiss on the heyday when he was a biter. Smfh. You can be the worst kind of boarder bro. Someone who contributes nothing positive not even his own lyrics. I will be honest this is your last chance so bring personals or nameplays or current events. Anything that looks suspect will be treated as such. You don't have the cushion of benefit of the doubt that I give others who haven't fucked it up yet. Gluck tho, vote, show and be creative. No one is beyond redemption.

@Bust

Bust is another one of the new accounts that has been flying under the radar. I think he has a good chance to breakout and garner some much deserved attention with a strong showing in this tournament. The last few weeks I have been impressed by his NBL verses, mainly due to the fact he displays the wit and sting I feel like in a lot of battles nowadays. If Bust can stay sharp in the early rounds I see him going far. Every line will count so bring your best brodie.

@Mr. J
J has been consistent if nothing else as of late. Much like Witty he is a turnover from a topical battler to a straight battle mc and I think is still making the transition. His abstract angles can be extremely effective, but also can be a risk and miss big at times. I'm hoping he can focus the beam alittle bit and try to keep his punches a bit more relatable. If anything I respect J for walking to the beat of his own drum, and thats a fearlessness we can all salute.

@DaGGer
Dagger is one of those rare dudes who just shows up to battle so props for that. He hasn't connected with the voters yet imho because he has been getting shut down in every Fight Night he signs in. I see the warrior spirit in his ability to keep coming back so thats a plus. Sadly Dagg got Orc first round in a alt match, so I doubt this will be his big shot. Prove me wrong b.

@Muff
Muff is the wild card of Netcees. Love him or hate him dude can be entertaining. Maybe the most awkward puncher currently active, no one can ever accuse Muff of conforming or lacking creativity. Many would argue his biggest weakness is himself, and his inability to perceive logic on the lvl of a goldfish. Muff was about to cry himself to sleep because I wasn't going to let him in the tourney but Cred stepped in to take the battle. Rnd1 should be interesting.

@Cred
Cred was on a white hot streak until controversy in the NBL cost him a title shot. To rise, you must first fall. To me this is where Cred can really build his rep as a true top tier battler. He has to bounce back from this stronger than ever, with fresher bars than ever before. I expect Cred to stick to whats tried and true, that gritty street shit. First round him and Muff have a grudge match so shit should be lit.

@Orc

Not much to say about Orc. I find him in a similiar situation to Bags in that they both really haven't found they old mojo back. Difference is even a 1/3rd Orc can take most people to task and walk away with the W. Orc basically only signed in to beat on @DaGGer in a alternates match. Meaning that in the event of a double noshow the winner of there battle will advance to the second round. Good looking Orc.
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 10:26 AM   #2
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Shit I Cant' Stop Bumpin

Old 07-26-2015, 10:27 AM   #3
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Rankings/Matchups/Previews

The brackets were created by a mix of site records, Championships, Accomplishments, and top tier battles/classics. Obviously some of this is concrete and undebateable and some is just my opinion. Fuck it ya'll gotta rock with me cuz there can be only one pilot yadig? Trust me no favortism or bias was shown. I love all my txtcees the same except @Bags I don't play that faggot shit. For example the last top spot (I ranked it top 6 and other 6) was given to Lotto Smirk for having the most NBL battles as well as the strongest NBL record. I understand Smirk had some no show wins but I have to give points for "attendance" like its fucking little league baseball. No offense to anybody. Point is being a part of the culture is a bonus, and can reflect in your seedings. Winner of match A will face B and so on so forth, it's not rocket science but if there is any confusion just tag me in your reply. @DaGGer and @Orc are in a alternate match, meaning the winner only advances in the event of a double noshow in round 1. Lets see what it looks like on paper.

Alternate match: Orc vs Dagger

Shootaz Bracket
A1.Muff vs Cred
A2.Destroyer vs Mr. J

B1.Odd Ways vs Bust
B2.Lotto Smirk vs Chyeahhh!!!

Ridaz Bracket
A1.Bags vs Zelphish
A2.Unfukwitable vs Havoc

B1.Remy ReBeau vs iSpaz
B2.Witty vs Killing Spree

Previews/Heads Up

Shootaz Bracket

A1.@Muff vs @Cred
This matchup make sense because for some reason Muff found the need to diss everyone BUT Murda Sho in his Champ Match. On top of that seems Muff was a big part of the drama with the "bite" accusation. Cred stepped in and challenged Muff here, and I have faith the young shootah gonna knock off the old lion. This should easily be battle of round 1. Especially when Muff already implied his verse is done. Hopefully they both bar out on that url/street shit.

A2.@Destroyer vs @Mr. J
Des been consistent as hell lately, and I seen some pretty dope verses of his get lost on no shows as of late. J walk to the beat of his own drum, but always brings a few hitters with him and the band. It might take the best verse of Mr short txt career to grab the win from Des here. Veteran experience tends to make a difference in close battles, and I'm not quite sure J is ready yet. But I eagerly await him proving me wrong.

B1.Odd Ways vs Bust
There are so many toss up battles in this tournament I am legit EAGER to see that first round. Bust and Odd both have alot of similaritys to me. Both can bring gritty shit, and have a unknown skill ceiling. I don't think either of these dudes has hit the stride yet, so you can't really use 'last week' to grade them. Every week I have observed both of these people drop heat. Odd is coming off a off week with a pretty soft NBL verse, while Bust has stood consistent. At the same time Odd has proved he thrives under pressure by champing a Fight Night. This can go either way and I want to see bloodshed in this one my guys.

B2.Lotto Smirk vs Chyeahhh!!!
This is LITERALLY the closest match on paper of rnd1. When I ranked the field of battlers these guys were number 8 and 9. And either could of easily switched places with the other one. There styles are RADICALLY different which will make for a really dope and diverse multitude of punch styles in this one. Chyea got the better wording but Smirk got the concepts. Both are also coming off there strongest verses of the NBL season. I wont even pretend to try and make a prediction I will just sit back in this one as a fan.

Ridaz Bracket

A1.Bags vs Zelphish
This is likely the least competitive match of round 1. With all the personals readily available on Zelph, and Bags humor and dark soul I think he will likely bully the shit out of Zelph in this battle. I don't even know if Zelph is a part time battler or full time troll. Bags has no short of personals on him as well, but like the true greasy guido dirtball that he is, the shit will roll right off his oily, pockmarked, and rarely touched reptilian esque rind. Fuck that white piece of shit amirite Netcees?

A2.Unfukwitable vs Havoc
Havoc is currently on his third rehabilitation for sharking without remorse. I guess he is another case of proof that with hard work and dedication you can shake off bad reputations. Well he hasnt put the hard work in YET, but he is showing his dedication by stepping back in the ring. Too bad for him he's stepping in against one of the HOTTEST hands in the game right now. Unfuk is making a claim for wordplay king with week in and week out of creative punches. Hav gonna have to have some shit in this won to even tread water.

B1.Remy ReBeau vs iSpaz
Remy burst on the scene in a big way IMHO, every battle he has been in up until this point has been competitive and dude has BARS. Spaz has been a slower burn in his case, but he has been steadily garnering views and respect from me. I think right now this match favors Remy because he has created a bigger buzz in a shorter span, BUT FUCK ALL THAT. The bars is what counts, Spaz may have just not made his splash cuz he hasn't had the opportunity to catch a meaningful kill. This is that moment Spaz, take this nigga head b. To me this battle is Remy trying to hold his spot on the way to the top, whereas Spaz is the gatekeeper here and can stop Remy from taking that next step, while possibly jumping in front of him. Intriguing story to this battle to me, can't wait to see it play out.

B2.Witty vs Killing Spree
If I am correct both these guys are allumni from RB, even tho Witty a LEGIT NCG by now. I KNOW they both come from there so I hope to see some punchlines fly heavy laced with personals. I know it might seem funny to some to see Witty ranked over Kill Spree cuz Kill is a legit proven battler in dem trenches, but YO I KNOW Witty got that shit. I KNOW he do. And i've seen him drop 4 hard ass verses this month alone. Verses that can wreck quite a few heads. So Kill can't sleep on Witty here at all, Witty never sleeps on anyone. This battle is REALLY important to Kill imo cuz a loss here won't really hurt Witty stock, whereas its almost a MUST WIN for Spree. Most important battle of the first round in the sense of what it means to the competitors.

Alternate match: @Orc vs @DaGGer
I really don't see Dagg standing any kind of chance here it Orc brings even his Z game. I have noticed some of Daggers punchlines getting slept on in the Fight Nights so maybe he can open a few eyes here, but I don't really see him bringing enough to drop big dog Orc. Gluck to both and thanks for being available to fill in when needed.

Old 07-26-2015, 10:54 AM   #4
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Outro/Last Words
This is the second Battle Arena tournament I have ran this year and will not be the last by a long shot. I hope by this point you guys are starting to realize the quality that will come along with anything my name is attatched to. Txt rap game like the trap game, I ain't gonna halfway anything. I will be supplying yall with video mags, as well as tying this mag into the tag mag because at some point they will be running side by side. Be mindful that if you are in this tournament YOU HAVE TO VOTE ON THE SHADOW BOXING FINALS. Be also mindful that I have in the past awarded + and - votes for voting or showing early. I will not be doing that in rnd1 but IT DOES NOT MEAN I will not do it in the later rounds. I may also REQUIRE you to PM verses to me in later rounds, depends how this flows out. Be with your eyes to the board for a Pic tournament, and another Keystyle tourney coming in the VERY near future. Spend ya money, fuck stacking.. you can't take it with you. I got love for each and every one of you niggas that support me and fuck with me. If you got a problem with Victor, let me know. This aint Hush I been putting my heart into this shit for you niggas, anyone in the East coast of NY can meet up with me at the drop of a PM, for SMOKE OR STATIC. Try me if you doubt me. Dreams come true!!!!!!!!

Take these WTFs with ya'll niggas on the way out the dooor!! SKWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAADDDD

WTF@the dope ass SHADOW BOXING FINALS OPEN FOR VOTES right now.
WTF@Big Baby being legit the first open gay txtcee
WTF@Cred being accused for biting one of the most played lines ever
WTF@K Shine fighting Chess last night at URL:Redemption
WTF@Drake bitch ass having a ghost writer/ghost flower
WTF@Drake releasing a diss against Meek Millz tho
WTF@Baby & Thugga Thugga conspiring to body Lil Weezy
WTF@NBL Season VIII Finishing so strong and heading to playoffs
WTF@VIVEK aka Andrew pretending to be Fracture then ghosting
WTF@me calling out multiple ppl but no one want these bars
WTF@This hangover, I am a lightweight drinker
WTF@Txt really popping off right now
WTF@Summer Classic & Tag Team Tourney being right around the corner
WTF@Gina having a mini mental breakdown. Sup babygirl?
WTF@how hope this apple watch is
WTF@how much the bands cost THO, #gotmoneyproblems
WTF@me renting a lake house VIDEO MAG COMING SOON!
WTF@me ready to hand out the beats to anyone with a XBOX1 and MKX
Old 07-26-2015, 11:24 AM   #5
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol hilarious.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 11:25 AM   #6
Lotto Smirk

Battle Record: 37-49

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future

Dope mag bro respect the time ur putting into all this
Lotto Smirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 11:27 AM   #7
Netcees Battle League

Netcees Battle League has a brilliant futureNetcees Battle League has a brilliant futureNetcees Battle League has a brilliant futureNetcees Battle League has a brilliant futureNetcees Battle League has a brilliant futureNetcees Battle League has a brilliant futureNetcees Battle League has a brilliant futureNetcees Battle League has a brilliant futureNetcees Battle League has a brilliant futureNetcees Battle League has a brilliant futureNetcees Battle League has a brilliant future

NBL BATTLES STILL OPEN FOR VOTES! GO HIT THEM UP FRIENDS!!!
Netcees Battle League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 11:54 AM   #8
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Yea dope mag bro...u been putting in work

Just don't burn urself out we need this to last
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 11:57 AM   #9
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Salute. This was gully. Props on you putting in work on these

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 12:00 PM   #10
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

@Hush this mag was fuckin dopeee, 100.
Old 07-26-2015, 12:26 PM   #11
iSpaz
Gang shit on my brain

Battle Record: 10-11

iSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant future

Damn this was dope. Gettin me all motivated and shit.

How am I supposed to make a statement against Remy though, give me @Unfukwitable first round yo.

Last edited by iSpaz; 07-26-2015 at 12:34 PM.
iSpaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 12:33 PM   #12
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Battle Record: 0-1000

Champed
- Mustache C-C-Combo Breaker
- No Man Cleft Behind (x79)
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

@Bags Ima fuck your whole family with these bars
8===D~~~~(}: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 12:50 PM   #13
Bust

Battle Record: 5-7

Bust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant future

Use a cool dude, great read my man
Bust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 01:08 PM   #14
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpaz View Post
Damn this was dope. Gettin me all motivated and shit.

How am I supposed to make a statement against Remy though, give me @Unfukwitable first round yo.
u wanna see me?. u gotta advance brother man, see u if u make it, 100.
Old 07-26-2015, 01:21 PM   #15
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

@iSpaz respect the hunger but dont sleep on @Remy LeBeau
Old 07-26-2015, 01:24 PM   #16
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

dope breakdowns...
I actually signed in but shit didnt go through smh...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 01:27 PM   #17
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

What's your Xbox1 tag bro?

I'm never ever on but add me

Either itssethc or Marty macaroon

I think the Marty account has my mkx stuff

Sethc should be the 360 I'm the bedroom for Netflix

Add both
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 01:28 PM   #18
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Also dope mag
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 01:35 PM   #19
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphish View Post
@Bags Ima fuck your whole family with these bars
I'm gonna dance on ur grave. Fuckin Somalian pirate lipwreck victim.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 01:47 PM   #20
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Battle Record: 0-1000

Champed
- Mustache C-C-Combo Breaker
- No Man Cleft Behind (x79)
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

Ahahaha lipwreck good one good one
8===D~~~~(}: is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bat, battle arena tournament