Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2013, 08:53 PM   #21
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

op is a troll account

3 members are

gamble, tyson, and you

feared company for sure. you are 1-ing yourself by willingly associating yourself with that company.

horrendous boarding.

we can pink slip topical if you want 2 crip ii

you are a child and a dirt person

take another trip to africa and enjoy some malaria next time. maybe work harder at catching the hiv.

you are the bottom faggot beneath the bottom faggot beneath gamble getting pounded by his own robotic gamble real doll

Last edited by Diode; 11-04-2013 at 08:59 PM.
Diode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:03 PM   #22
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

*you are a dirt person*

That will be 100 e credits for use of my catchphrase sir.

Carry on.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:07 PM   #23
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
*you are a dirt person*

That will be 100 e credits for use of my catchphrase sir.

Carry on.
Please provide the following for payment due:

Full Name
Address (Street, City, State, Zip)
ABA Routing #
Account #
SSN
DL #
Mother's Maiden Name

thx!
Old 11-04-2013, 09:09 PM   #24
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure diode could get that information in a few minutes so that request seems like a lark.

Also, Veritas owes me 100 ecredits for using his 'remember the future' catch phrase and another 100 for recognizing his 'Pancake was right' topic was a weak ass gambit to try and bait me.

Give me what's owed, bitch.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:09 PM   #25
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Sorry....when I said 100 e credits I meant one of your lungs. I will come pick it up. Dont you live in missouro?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:11 PM   #26
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I estimate that 12 months time my cardio will far surpass yours. Pre-relapse I ran half-marathons for fun.

You, as a physical being, are not on my level. Please refrain.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:13 PM   #27
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
Sorry....when I said 100 e credits I meant one of your lungs. I will come pick it up. Dont you live in missouro?
Missouri.

Yes. Let's go with that.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:18 PM   #28
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
tyson gettin that l this week

gamble when do we pink slip and what kind of match

can it be audio

that'd be grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat
rofl @ the fact u think u can see me in audio
This site is whack
Sho Money EMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:20 PM   #29
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfza Gamble View Post
rofl @ the fact u think u can see me in audio

^ who gamble thinks he is ITT

@REAL LIFE
Old 11-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #30
Sho Money EMG

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG

Good one

u are such a fucking cornball w/ this pics u post
This site is whack
Old 11-04-2013, 09:23 PM   #31
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfza Gamble View Post
Good one

u are such a fucking cornball w/ this pics u post
i am growing tired of this stage

when do you evolve into your next form where you follow me around every thread trying to be friends
Old 11-04-2013, 09:24 PM   #32
Sho Money EMG

Never once have I ever tried to be friends with u
This site is whack
Old 11-04-2013, 10:11 PM   #33
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
I'm pretty sure diode could get that information in a few minutes so that request seems like a lark.

Also, Veritas owes me 100 ecredits for using his 'remember the future' catch phrase and another 100 for recognizing his 'Pancake was right' topic was a weak ass gambit to try and bait me.

1. Remember the future has always been my catch phrase, now who is using a weak ass gambit/bait

2. I am so far ahead of you that you cannot even discern if I am being serious or "trolling". fail@u.

You really are THAT GUY you know that?
Old 11-05-2013, 08:50 AM   #34
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCorey View Post
What's this then?

How's Diode got an archive and I'm all out in the cold? I'm Richard Fuckin' Corey! I demand justice!! #MyDickRidersLeftMe
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=30268

Made your Hall of Names Thread, Corey -- you can post in there at your leisure.

Let me know if any of the info should be updated.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:55 AM   #35
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:

haha shit, i dont know why that 'Pancake was right' thread was a troll --- it made a shit load of sense.

somehow you and veritas are doing a better job trolling me by just going at each other lol, damn.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:57 AM   #36
Masaii

ive seen v use remember the future on ncs 1.0 b4 cake even registered.

and lol at diode, you lose by default. To me, you are just a username and text on a screen, i logg off and continue living life. To you internet is your life, spending the better part of ten years investing money in a fail site and text rapping for the last decade. LOL at you.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:21 PM   #37
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:

diode aint got connections like that...

but he does suck ass as a writer lol...

he always has tho, it's nothing new...
detour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #38
Diode
PR's Finest

you guys should form a new supercrew of super low level boarders

the fact that i am getting shit from parkinson's jk, gambloxone, 2 crip ii, and the resident pedophile means i have made it in this town <3 <3
Old 11-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #39
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by detour View Post
diode aint got connections like that...

but he does suck ass as a writer lol...

he always has tho, it's nothing new...
Did he learn from you?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:21 PM   #40
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Also, I don't know whether I have read anything from Diode or not.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
d.a.a.m. diode awkward and mad