Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-22-2019, 04:37 AM   #1
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Question at this point i see so many tits i don't get a hard on. now when girls facetime their pussy i'm just like 'ok'

TLDR: me: see a lot of pussy and tits every day to the point now i dont even care. but i still love them. but it's not the same

i legit met a kid then met his mom then met his mom at the strip club where i fingered her and she said 'oh no ya cant do that' so i sucked on her tits and told her i had no money then she left. i got money you stupid whore

imagine seeing a dimes tits 24/7 and just being like 'yea but hand me some booze tho'. D E S E N S I T I Z E D

imagine hanging with so many murderers that when a nigga says he caught a body you just like, 'anyways tho where the bottle' <---- that ones a lie that ones not true that ones just rap shit for me & u

maybe it's all the strip clubs ive been at, just used to pussy being put on your face. tits on tall blondes wide there for ya as they talk to ya.

i should put this in a song TBH. holy shit. this is a song right here. i can already hear the chorus

Quote:
She pulled her titties out
it aint matter
she kissing on a thot
it aint matter
i could be gladder, got the stick on me turn minds into matter
well that'd be the first iteration of it. have to go over it like 20 more times to make it more of an ear worm ya dig

im literally ignoring a MILF aussie girl i met on facetime while she put her pussy to the screen. for the first time in my life i was just like, uh, gross. bitch i already nutted i love it

anyways