Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 05-18-2018, 10:46 AM   #1
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future
Default Zombie apocalypse?

Sometimes I wish the world would fall into total chaos, zombie outbreak would be ideal, just so I can avoid all the real life problems many of us face today. Like I don’t want to have to get up everyday and go to work, I don’t want to have to worry about paying bills, etc. I mean yeah I’d be constantly fighting for survival but that’s nothing compared to the stress and pressure I feel daily to make something out of myself and be successful. Plus society as a whole is becoming a cult of outrage and full of whiny self entitled pussies.

If a zombie apocalypse were to occur, what do you think your chances of survival would be? Would you be the one saving others and risking your life or would you be more selfish, only looking after yourself?
Mediocrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 10:52 AM   #2
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediocrity View Post
just so I can avoid all the real life problems many of us face today. Like I don’t want to have to get up everyday and go to work, I don’t want to have to worry about paying bills, etc. I mean yeah I’d be constantly fighting for survival but that’s nothing compared to the stress and pressure I feel daily to make something out of myself and be successful. Plus society as a whole is becoming a cult of outrage and full of whiny self entitled pussies
Lol... the irony in that very last statement there lol.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 11:49 AM   #3
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lol... the irony in that very last statement there lol.
How so?

Self entitled means you believe things should just be handed to you without working for them, correct? I’m far from that, & I know the value of hard work. I’m not self entitled because I think I’d be happier without the worry of having/maintaining a decent paying job, living on my own paying rent and going to school. If I was self entitled don’t you think I’d expect the world to give me the good job I have now? Or to provide me with a roof over my head? Without me having to work for it every day? Because i don’t. I personally would be happier if there was no need to work or pay bills/taxes.

I guess what I should have said was that I wish I knew how to hunt, farm, & live off the land. A nice log cabin in the middle of the woods with no technology and not a single person within a hundred miles of me would be pretty dope.
Old 05-18-2018, 12:22 PM   #4
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

You can live like that now. What you’re essentially saying is you need something to motivate you to remove yourself from the rat race.

But you’re so a part of culture that you have to relate it to a zombie situation.

lol
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 01:15 PM   #5
Mediocrity
Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
You can live like that now. What you’re essentially saying is you need something to motivate you to remove yourself from the rat race.

But you’re so a part of culture that you have to relate it to a zombie situation.

lol
Excellent. Yes. When you get right down to it. I got inspiration from the movie Into the Wild, watched it years ago as part of my English class back in HS. Ever since then I’ve been infatuated with the idea of removing myself from society to live alone, at peace. But with no knowledge or experience in living off the land it’s merely a dream at this point.
Old 05-18-2018, 01:23 PM   #6
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Quote:
Excellent. Yes. When you get right down to it. I got inspiration from the movie Into the Wild, watched it years ago as part of my English class back in HS. Ever since then I’ve been infatuated with the idea of removing myself from society to live alone, at peace. But with no knowledge or experience in living off the land it’s merely a dream at this point.
Just get a book on which berries to forage for while 'in the wild'...

You'll be fine.
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 04:08 PM   #7
Mediocrity
Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodrop View Post
Just get a book on which berries to forage for while 'in the wild'...

You'll be fine.
Oh geez thanks man didn’t think of it
Old 05-18-2018, 04:32 PM   #8
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
A lot of people feel that way after reading that book/watching the movie. You’re really thinking of the situation from a very innocent and naive perspective, though, I’d imagine. Even the story leaves you with the final thought that happiness and peace is nothing if it isn’t shared with your family and/or friends.

This has been a popular thought since the 1960s. Back then there were a lot of communes and small communities trying to get out of the capitalistic trap. It’s littered through popular culture.

There’s a saying; if you’re not a democrat in your 20’s then you have no heart. If you’re not a republican by the time you’re 40 then you have no brain.

Forget the political affiliations and just look at it as an adage about settling into a concrete perception of ‘this is how it is’ as you age.

Fight against the dying of the light.
Old 05-18-2018, 07:05 PM   #9
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

This nigga dead soon as he realize he can't Google "is it the blue berry with the red flesh that causes one to shit organs out or nah"
Old 05-18-2018, 07:17 PM   #10
Mediocrity
Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
This nigga dead soon as he realize he can't Google "is it the blue berry with the red flesh that causes one to shit organs out or nah"
Or I just don’t eat any fucking Berry’s you dumb cunt.
Old 05-18-2018, 11:08 PM   #11
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

lol

This guy is too much.

Tags
reply n ur fkn banned