Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-16-2014, 12:35 PM   #21
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

hero and styles are done. too many bridges burned.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:36 PM   #22
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristocrat View Post
Lol. I dont know. They have an unnecessary flair for the dramatic on routine shit

I see why that guys name is ricochet tho

Hes bouncin all over the fkn place
shawn da hogan mockin oversellin gawd

he reached near flair status here

:)
Old 10-16-2014, 12:36 PM   #23
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
Broke do you consider NXT indie?

cause Zayn/Generico is my dude. I don't really know where to peep shit like roh/pwg/etc
watchwrestling.net/archives

has PWG/NJPW/Chikara/ROH/HOH/CZW/DGUSA/NOAH/AAW/EVOLVE alog with everything related to WWE/NXT/TNA/UFC

And I do consider kind of like an indy bc it WAS FCW.
BROKE LESNAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 12:37 PM   #24
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKE LESNAR View Post
watchwrestling.net/archives

has PWG/NJPW/Chikara/ROH/HOH/CZW/DGUSA/NOAH/AAW/EVOLVE alog with everything related to WWE/NXT/TNA/UFC

And I do consider kind of like an indy bc it WAS FCW.
how can you consider it anything like indie considering who owns it and who books it?

it's the wcw powerplant: trips and nips edition
Old 10-16-2014, 12:38 PM   #25
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
hero and styles are done. too many bridges burned.
They have been putting on 5 star moty candidates ever since they left their previous promotions. A cpl off the top of the head would be Hero/Tanaka Evolve and Styles/O'Reilly ROH. But there are plenty more.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:39 PM   #26
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
how can you consider it anything like indie considering who owns it and who books it?

it's the wcw powerplant: trips and nips edition
Bc it's still a developmental like FCW was.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:40 PM   #27
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Fkn deaaaad

@vid
Old 10-16-2014, 12:40 PM   #28
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristocrat View Post
Lol. I dont know. They have an unnecessary flair for the dramatic on routine shit

I see why that guys name is ricochet tho

Hes bouncin all over the fkn place
The indys are spot heavy with very little selling. Alot of clones, but the ones I listed are arguably some of the best and most original.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:43 PM   #29
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Generico will never make it out of NXT

Steen will be ruined by the BUSINESS-AH
Zayn has been a huge fan favorite in NXT. I expect him to be called up either by the end of the year or beginning of January. Along with Neville.

The performance center will do wonders with Kevin Steen. Getting to know him on Colt Cabana's show has me convinced he isn't going to Kassius OhNo himself lol.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:47 PM   #30
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

These are the new Hardy Boys. Hottest tag team in the world right now.

Last edited by BROKE LESNAR; 10-16-2014 at 12:51 PM.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:51 PM   #31
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
They have been putting on 5 star moty candidates ever since they left their previous promotions. A cpl off the top of the head would be Hero/Tanaka Evolve and Styles/O'Reilly ROH. But there are plenty more.
That's great and all, but the business-ah does not care about MOTY. The business-ah cares about looks, size, mic skills, charisma, and backstage attitude.

Hero is DB 2.0 but with less talent and even more physique "problems".

Styles is a locker room cancer and nearing the "too old for this shit" category.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:51 PM   #32
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Edited the vid. Shorter highlights and more recent.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:52 PM   #33
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Bc it's still a developmental like FCW was.
yeah but it's de facto triple gagne developmental territory. there's only one place to transition to from there. it's a class above the ROHs of the world.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:53 PM   #34
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Zayn has been a huge fan favorite in NXT. I expect him to be called up either by the end of the year or beginning of January. Along with Neville.

The performance center will do wonders with Kevin Steen. Getting to know him on Colt Cabana's show has me convinced he isn't going to Kassius OhNo himself lol.
Adam Rose was a fan favorite too. Look at that.

Steen is a nice guy with indie cred (see also DB 2.0) but he does not have "the look" and you and I both know that.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:54 PM   #35
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
That's great and all, but the business-ah does not care about MOTY. The business-ah cares about looks, size, mic skills, charisma, and backstage attitude.

Hero is DB 2.0 but with less talent and even more physique "problems".

Styles is a locker room cancer and nearing the "too old for this shit" category.
WWE might be my favorite all-time but it isn't my end all. What I don't get from WWE I get from the indys. I could care less if thkse 2 went back to WWE/TNA.

AJ Styles is by far one of the hottest weestlers in the indies not just bc of name but he can go. He is part of the hottest attractions in professional wrestling with the Bullet Club.

Hero lacked work ethic in NXT but just bc his physique wasn't WWE standard damn near every match he's had in the indys since being let go has been amazing.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:57 PM   #36
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
WWE might be my favorite all-time but it isn't my end all. What I don't get from WWE I get from the indys. I could care less if thkse 2 went back to WWE/TNA.

AJ Styles is by far one of the hottest weestlers in the indies not just bc of name but he can go. He is part of the hottest attractions in professional wrestling with the Bullet Club.

Hero lacked work ethic in NXT but just bc his physique wasn't WWE standard damn near every match he's had in the indys since being let go has been amazing.
I don't disagree that they put on enjoyable matches. But they aren't up-and-coming by any means. They've both made it to the main stage (well, in AJ's case, the B stage - but that's his own goddamned fault) and failed out through self-destruction.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:59 PM   #37
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Adam Rose was a fan favorite too. Look at that.

Steen is a nice guy with indie cred (see also DB 2.0) but he does not have "the look" and you and I both know that.
Adam Rose is nowhere as talented as Zayn. Adam Rose wasn't a fan favorite before his gimmick change to Adam Rose. He does Adam Rose better than he did Leo Kruger. Plus Adam Rose's entourage is obv the comedy act troupe now that Santino is gone and 3MB dissolved.

Still I would rather watch Adam Rose segments than Los Matadores/Turrito and Slater Gator matches lol.
Old 10-16-2014, 01:02 PM   #38
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Adam Rose is nowhere as talented as Zayn. Adam Rose wasn't a fan favorite before his gimmick change to Adam Rose. He does Adam Rose better than he did Leo Kruger. Plus Adam Rose's entourage is obv the comedy act troupe now that Santino is gone and 3MB dissolved.

Still I would rather watch Adam Rose segments than Los Matadores/Turrito and Slater Gator matches lol.

Never forget.
Old 10-16-2014, 01:03 PM   #39
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
I don't disagree that they put on enjoyable matches. But they aren't up-and-coming by any means. They've both made it to the main stage (well, in AJ's case, the B stage - but that's his own goddamned fault) and failed out through self-destruction.
See what I'm saying is that I would rather see them in the indys. Shoot, if I had it might way Samoa Joe would leave TNA for ROH and CM Punk would work ROH again.

I know it all seems like a step backwards but although I'm a big WWE mark, I'm also an Indy mark too. So being able to see these guys come back and do dream matches without being unable to go at their respective ages (i.e. styles/daniels) is awesome to me.
Old 10-16-2014, 01:04 PM   #40
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Faggot of the Year (2015)

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray

Totally unaware of all the wrestling leagues there was holy shit what have I missed out on.

Growing up I only knew of WWE. Lol

Forgive me
Clayray is offline   Reply With Quote