Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League: Season 13 > NBL Archives

User Tag List

Old 04-21-2019, 01:46 PM   #1
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future
Default NBL WEEK 1 MAG: THE RISING STARS

NBL Week 1 Mag: The Rising Stars

Introduction

What’s up guys, welcome to the 13th season of the NBL! As you may know, the NBL is the strongest battle league on the net - and is home to the best battlers around. This season is already looking stacked with numbers and a lot of talent in the rankings. The “NBL: Rising Stars” theme is to mainly pay respect and homage to all of the sites latest and growing talents. Whether it be someone who has been here for 2 years, or 2 weeks - YOU have the potential to make yourself known here. This is where legends are born and established. Week 1 will start off strong with an excellent lineup, catering to some rivalry matches and PPV type battles. What do we want to see this season? BARSSSSSS!!! Whether it be wordplay, gun lines, jokes, personals, etc - we want to see quality stuff here. Only the strong will survive this season, Welcome!

NBL Season 11: The Legends Return (Recap)

This was the last notable NBL season that we remember, and it was a great season. The season champion was Infiltrate aka Dregs. And in honor of this classic season, we’re gonna recap some of the seasons most memorable battles.

Barcotic vs. For Battling

Barcotics Verse:

im a godsend, aka guy to call when friends need
id give the shirt off my back for da fam
...meanwhile U do it for an all-men's text league
ur attitude? legit. s' not why i laugh at u n shit
when it comes to FB,I wanna full investigation on wtf happened to his lip
sign out, u faggot. w/o a doubt id say ur run sucked
i make mfs retire, but didnt kno they use ur mouth to hang their gloves up
'tween me n U, my steez is killin yours. dude, the ppl feel it more
no one likes u. the next time u light up a room, u'll be a spirit orb
im comin yo, runnin slow w/ a pump at close range
theyll find shells all around u & brains on ur stomach, no Krang
i got a name for every piece that's bordering ur house, For ..
n when Eddie the Eagle hits u, it'll do more than ring ya Belfour
ayyy get the fuck out my way when im usin ratchets
ur a circus clown; put that round nose to ur face & ur doin backflips
ur a batshit retarded lame and u act silly slow
I got the Juice. unfortunately urs is still on ur face from ur last video

vs.

For Battlings Verse:

U claim ur tough... always hungry, str8 devouring ur peers
yet you blow up for simply getting rubbed the wrong way.. that’s cauliflower ear
Blow ur brains out ya mouth. Don’t believe me I’ll grab the K then I’m out
either meet me at the border w/ hands, or I’ll Air Canada all the way to ur house
And I ain’t wit that drama shit. Get shmacked if u try n start an argument
Its either I point at em like he started it, or bang toys like retarded kids
Tell em stop hiding, I’ll catch him on his walk to work with the tec
at the end of the block.. soon as u see foreshadow u’ll know its death that comes next
Ur clique ain’t scarin’ shit. I’m sendin murder letters to these frail fucks
First I’ll pull up to ur house.. then I open up from the side like mail trucks
I’m on ur campus creepin. Soon as I catch u you’re a goner
One hand aimin’ w/ the stick.. ya whole crew gettin bullied by a Draco - that’s Harry Potter
My gang wreckless, we’ll let u talk shit until it really offends us
Then I’ll be on the bike, making noise w/ the cans behind me like Dennis the Menace
My goons stay bustin’, ur crews’ nerds that throw painless swings
just give it up Mike, or I’ll let 11 travel thru your mind like Stranger Things

WINNER: “Barcotic”

Alvin Karpis vs. For Battling

Alvin’s Verse:

Lol I can’t imagine the hoes you pull, bet ya last ex was somethin dirty
I should be handing out For XLs and I don’t mean my fuckin jersey
That FBI line made Cronus ghost but no pitty though for dude
We watched C left, and it’s still haunting us in every video you do
That lip makes me cringe, I bet you get depressed when you bite
Stop wonderin Wyclef isn’t gone till November, it’s with you the rest of your life
& you’re that soft, ya face make me laugh dawg so hats off
No one will EVER share a drink with you.... quit blaming it on backwash
The fact is. it’s that’s sick, mr half lip aint jack shit
I bet your idea of a winter classic is savin a ton on chapstick
Your NBL run consisted of retards bangin toys that send slugs
From now on For season’s more like a super 8 w/ bed bugs....

vs.

For Battlings Verse

For yrs u were a ghost around the net. They told me Al was a soldier w/ the tec
Bout time that we met, but these extended arms at ur door aren’t to welcome home a vet
I’m a pro w/ the tools. Real quiet. He’ll swear that no1’s around
Operation game, I’m removing every bone from this mans body w/o making a sound
Al’s past his prime, even started the league on a losing streak
So why blast the 9? We’re already left w/ a shell of what you used to be
Told ur wife I have 1 rule. Do what I say or I’ll bust tools
Either she hides it in her ass, or I’ll force rounds down her throat like a drug mule
Had a short run as a legend, now ur straight trash to me
Bro...that sick spell only lasted about 3 months like a Bags disease
ur mad cuz ur girl dipped. She finally realized u weren’t worth shit
Now there’s a Nina on ur dirt lips.. ready to make sparks fly like a first kiss!

WINNER: For Battling

The NC Legends (In no order)

Allen Knight

Allen Knight has been known to dominate the text scene when he’s active and able to put time into his craft. Whether it be the NBL, tag battles, or the 1-2 Punch; Allen is always a top contender and is likely to knock peoples heads off, or ban them. He definitely has the potential to champ this season if he stays signed in and drops BARS. Good luck AK, we love you!

ORC

The bubbly Irishman that everyone loves to befriend and get along with. Orc has definitely gotten to his legend status with charisma and cleverness. Who’s gonna dislike someone who’s damn near dislikable? Or is it? nvm. Orc brings a variety of stuff in his battle verses, much like AK. Orc is great with the jokes, soccer bars, personals, and swag n flow. His biggest challenge this season will be showing to his battles and actually voting. But if he stays committed during his ACL tear recovery then we may actually see shades of the old legend. Let’s get it!

Cashius

Cashius is an elite battler and the most recent addition into the Hall of Fame. He champs literally just about everything. Whether it be the NBL, Winter Classic, My Brothers Keeper, you name it and he’s probably done it. He brings a combo of material that will usually consist of personals, jokes, current event concepts, and flips. I can certainly see Cash winning the entire league if he stays in and doesn’t tire out. His biggest challenge this season will be voting, I dare you to not vote you sumbitch I’ll kill you.

Blue Bayou

The wordplay legend himself, arguably the best to ever drop wordplay and never showing any signs of rust considering he posts an average of 200 lines a week. If Blue can limit himself to about 14 lines a battle, he’ll quickly rise through the ranks and get champed at some point this season. Good luck here man, I can definitely see you becoming the next For Battling if you dedicate your all to it.

Ghost1

Bags is dope and when he actually decided to participate and not troll, it’s a pleasure to read. With a combo of material, he’s always one of top battlers when competing and brings that humor factor we all love.

The Rising Stars (In no order)

Zunto by Jabari Black

While Cred is the Gun Bar King, Zelph is the Government Issued Gun Bar King lol. Zelph is a gun bar heavy rapper but with a distinct style. Zelph excels by combining very common, often cartoon heavy references that every reader can get with some of the most concise wording and harshest execution in the game. When matched with the right opponent, he’ll also switch it up and throw some clever wordplay or a heavy personal in his verses.

In my opinion, Zelph’s biggest flaw is that he occasionally gets in the habit of playing down to his competition. From time to time, he’ll let his opponent dictate the quality of his verse which is why he can beat a top tier then have a close battle with a lower tier the next week.

That being said, Zelph is definitely a threat to champ depending on how long he decides to stay signed in as opposed to purely handling mod duties.

seth

Ahh, seth. Sefff. The man of a million characters. But when he’s not trolling he’s actually pretty damn dope. He was dope in the past, then became inactive. Dormant. Now he’s back with a veggie and ready to knock on doors with the racket like a Jabari’s witness.

Cred

Self-proclaimed (and since unchallenged) gunbar king himself, Cred aka takem2school. He’s a threat to anyone. Strikes me as the kind of guy who they call to beta test new slang for guns. I get the feeling people who don’t really know kind of write him off as a one-trick battler and forget he has bars, the gun bars are just the hill he’s ready to fight and die on. Man has solid wordplay and can make a simile sting no matter the topic. The fact that he’s making music has probably only helped his wording since there’s way less wiggle room in a steady beat than a text box.

DynamiCz

The NJ Twork of text battling. I think what I love most, and I’ll keep saying it, is his unique style that is like no other. DynamiCz has been battling a couple years here now and I’ve watched his style and bars steadily improve. When he first got here, his style had a bit of a hard time resonating - but after each battle, we saw improvements that turned him into top tier as of now. Dyna has all the capability in the world to champ this season, he’ll just need to stick with it and beat some big names which he can definitely accomplish. Bad Etiquette; if they don’t know, they’ll learn.

Dregs

Infiltrate is an overall pretty good dude though, he’s usually consistent on voting and he ALWAYS shows to his battles which is something I definitely commend him for. He demolished Nik in the recent NBL Finals and became the season champion after a pretty rough start. Going from being on an archive posting rampage from every site imaginable, to simmering down a bit and focusing more on his own work rather than the work of others. Inf has been a rollercoaster ride of talent, he’s gone from mid tier to when I met him on here, to top tier, to lower mid tier, shit tier, back to top tier. Idgi but hey everyone works differently. I can picture Inf champing this entire season if he does what’s he’s currently been doing. He’s in his prime right now and is only getting better, and jotting down prewritten lines as we speak.

Suthaveli

I personally haven’t read too many suth battles but from what I have seen, he’s pretty nice with it....and decently ok decent good for sure. He’s known to no show more often than not but hopefully he can take this league a bit serious. Suth seems motivated to participate since there’s money involved, and sometimes that’s all the motivation you need.

Jabari Black

Jabari Black is probably my favorite text batter to read right now. His style and execution really resonates well with my bar preference and most of his lines stand out for me. But it’s not just me, a lot of people on the site have mad respect for JB when it comes to battling. His verses are fire, doesn’t sway, doesn’t complain about who he’s batting, he’s humble, and his votes are top notch lol. I notice that due to his style and southern swagger, his bars aren’t always fully comprehended by the audience. Y’all didn’t like “the mil bussin after 12 like Waffle House?!” What!! That’s fire. But then again Waffle House is a southern thing and unless you’ve had those late night drunk and/or high trips to Waffle House, you’re not gonna get the after 12 part. Yeah I’m 12, not years old stfu Flow idiot he meant cop and midnight. I can see JB champing this entire thing if he sticks with it.

BodySnatcher

The one, the only, BodySnatcher. This dude has made quite the name for himself and had gained enemies as much as he’s gained allies. Bad Etiquette, if u ain’t wit it u’ll have a bitch fit. No more closet time..they gon learn bout the real stick clique. Body has beaten huge names on the site and has steadily improved his craft to the point where he began experimenting with other styles. Usually everything he drops is dope, but that OG BodySnatcher style is what hits best. If he’s motivated and dedicated this season, I can see him being top 5.

Innovator

Inno is one hell of a poet and topical guy. He’s champed the Haiku league at RB plenty of times and has champed shit here such as Black August and the LGBTQ league. I first started noticing Inno try his hand at text battling last season in the NBL, and he actually surprised a lot of people with his skills. It’s typically very difficult to transcend from the topical realm to the text realm but Inno knows how to form a punch and he does it better than a good amount of people here. If he actually took the time to concentrate more on it, he has potential to be the next sarL. As long as Inno actually shows to his battles, I can see him doing pretty good and get progressively better.

Killing Spree

Our very own financier for the culture. Mr. Moneybags over here is better than his record would have you think, but he’s definitely had more success over on RB. I have to think comparing his champed list on RB to his champed list on NC is a powerful motivator (even pre-TRASH). The biggest weakness that Killing Spree has, imo, has hit him on both sites. He’s got 0 LLL or NBL champs to his name and I would attribute it to his verses just running out of steam. He’s solid competition for 1-2 battles, will def get props in top punches sections, but to really hang with the best in contender/champ matches or for the season champ, he’s got to bring consistency. If Karaoke/Cred/someone like that has 10 out of his 14 lines quoted easily, the KS I know is in trouble. That said, KS may have one of the more level heads when it comes time to right a verse so I don’t see anything really affecting him too often. If he takes his time with these verses, he’ll probably make the edits he needs to. Question is, will it be enough?

Adonis

Here we have the reigning topical champion. He’s been dominating that scene for a while now and he needs to be recognized for it tbh. Here are some of his best battles:

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...ghlight=Adonis

veritas

Here's a guy that I could see being an okay battler because of his thick skin alone, and if he got the hang of writing battle verses he'd be interesting competition. Topical heads trying battle verses are such a mixed bag, with people like Pinot Grijj and Pancake who kill it and others who just feel its beyond them. As someone who just doesn't like writing most poetry, I get it. But like I said about Inno earlier, topical guys tend to need a concept, then they try to deliver their punch in different ways. I'd like to see the topical heads this time stick around, since half the battle verses seem interchangeable, person to person sometimes. Only ever seen one battle verse from veritas, currently in the BA. I don't think he knows what he's doing yet, but he kept each line to the right length, which is saying something.

Maximus

It’s been a while since I’ve seen Maximus post on the site but he’s decided to come back for the 1-2 punch and now he’s joined the NBL. Maximus usually comes with some pretty good material, definitely has nice concepts and wording is typically on point. I hope he’s here for the long run cause I’d like to see how he progresses.

Snitching is gangsta

I like to give everybody the benefit of the doubt when it comes to these bio things but there isn’t much to say about this guy. He’s a really cringe dia alias screaming racist shit all over the site, I just don’t get it. I admire that he actually decided to lighten up on that a bit and participate in the battle scene, but you have to follow through and prove your worth. You have some concepts in your sleeve and you need to do it.

Real Spit

Spit is $pitacular from RB, I remember back when I thought RB was the ONLY site to battle on and nothing else existed. Tbh if it weren’t for Joe Boston telling me about Netcees I’d probably still be over there, never being able to elevate. Anyways, Spit is in the RB hall of fame for years worth of material that resonated well with the folks of that site. In my opinion, what’s considered dope over there by the vast majority, is usually “pretty good” or “ok” over here. I want to see how Spit translates going from RB to NCs, the folks here aren’t so forgiving on the wordplay shit like they are over there. I can see Spit making a great run in the league and finishing in the top 10.

John Dillinger

JD has been really Ghost as of late, maybe he’s an alias but I doubt it. He’s probably been busy doing real life shit and realized Netcees isn’t that important lol. Well he’s back now and if he has time to spare I can see him making a decent run in the league, he has some nice bars in each verse - let’s see what happens.

josh s

I honestly don’t know much about josh s tbh. I know he’s an RB head and has a clean record over there in the TRiple L league. I’m hoping he can bring the sauce to Netcees and do some damage, I’m eager to see how his style translates on this side of town. Good luck man, we’re looming forward to seeing what you can do.

Flow

Before NBL Season 11, people knew Flo Real as a guy who would always compete here and there in the leagues but wasn’t known for his outstanding skills or anything like that. Now, Flow has gone to champ the BA, Rookie Tournament, and has even gotten close to champing the Hot or Thot as well as the Winter Classic, defeating Barcotic in both. Him and Orc sound alike, same county.

Blas

And here we have text battlings first confirmed transsexual teenage idiot. The gay girlish Lenox dark has decided to join. Well hopefully you’re here to actually battle, drop bars, vote good & elevate. You have potential but you need to become a man first, then you must kiss a girl.

Dominate

This guy is dope af, plain and simple. He’s only been back a couple months and I’ve read so many dope lines from him. Dom gives examples of how wordplay is supposed to be done and does it well. Uh yeah maybe some of you people should take notes here. If Dom is planning on staying in the entire season, it will be quite likely that we see him as the champ once or twice.

The Barcotic Wordplay Cypher

Barcotic Cypher Totals:

Sharp: 25/40 = 5/8 = 62.5%
Ghost1: 5/10 = 1/2 = 50%
Suthaveli: 13/25 = 52%
Maximus: 8/50 = 4/25 = 16%
Dregs: 30/45 = 6/9 = 66.6%
Blue Bayou: 5/15 = 1/3 = 33.3%
Dominate: 18/35 = 51.4%
Flow: 5/15 = 1/3 = 33.3%
Blas: 0/10 = 0%
Innovator: 1/5 = 20%
bleak: 4/5 = 80%
josh s: 4/5 = 80%
Resin M-I-C: 4/10 = 2/5 = 40%

WINNER: Dregs!

Runner-Up: Sharp

Dregs had the best percentage calculated by overall number of hits/misses by %tile.

Detailed Interview With Cereal

Questions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto
1. Who is your favorite text battles and why?

2. Have you ever been gay? Blas?

3. Judging by everyone’s pictures in the disc thread, who would you punch in the face?

4. You like?

5. How old are you, what do you do for a life?
Answer:

https://soundcloud.com/jonny-knows-c...interview-20-4

Week 1 Predictions

Zunto (0-0) vs. Blue Bayou (0-0)

The clash of the rivals. Didn’t used to be rivals but it’s set now. Blue Bayou can suck Silver with his mouth closed for all I care if I’m being real. Blue is a legend yeah, but against me he’s gonna have to bring that dope dope shit. I’m not playing this week Blue. If you drop that Open M-I-C quality 40 line shit you’ll get killed. Let’s go. This one can be anyone’s game, who’s more prepared? Who’s more motivated? Who’s more eager to rip the other persons throat out? We’ll see muhfucka...

Jabari Black (0-0) vs. Cred (0-0)

If Cred shows to this battle, I have no doubt that it’ll be a legendary battle. Both of these guys have similar styles and almost always drop heat in their battles. For as long as JB has been on the site, I don’t think I’ve ever seen these two guys battle before and it’s a shame. The SOL was a league where bleak purposely took the best battlers and paired them up against the worst battlers - creating some boring and long winded matches. We aren’t doing that this season, it’s time to give the people what they want. BARS and legendary matchups. This battle can definitely go either way, I can’t call it. Who’s the real gunbar king of text? 50/50

DynamiCz (0-0) vs. ORC (0-0)

Folks, we have another contender for BOTW right here. DynamiCz has such a unique battle style that wasn’t getting accepted at first but has turned into one of most brilliant things ever introduced to the site. What I like so much about him is his ability to drop any type of line and not have it be so formulaic, he also punches in the setup and does it well - not many people can do that and have it flow smoothly. Props. Orc has been shaky with showing to battles as of late, but if he’s gonna show to this then it’s something to look forward to. Orc can bring that solid humor with a swaggy twist, or he can get creative and drop punches about Lukaku. You guys better start watching soccer, I’m telling you. This battle will be super close imo, but Dyna is gonna find himself having a hard time beating a fan favorite legend on his home turf. Orc 51/49

BodySnatcher (0-0) vs. seth (0-0)

This one has been long awaited in a way. These two guys were supposed to duke it out some time back for the BA title but I guess it never happened. Here’s your chance to prove who’s better and clear the air once and for all. BodySnatcher will drop some dope shit, and judging by what seth has been dropping lately - so will he. It’ll be a close one but I have BodySnatcher taking this. BodySnatcher 55/45

Cashius (0-0) vs. Real Spit (0-0)

This battle right here low key might turn out to be the BOTW. If Spit manages to drop dope material then I can see him possibly contending with Cashius. Cashius typically drops nothing less than nice, so if this is gonna be a showdown then Spit will have to bring it. Could be close, but I have Cashius taking it. Cashius 60/40

Allen Knight (0-0) vs. Ghost1

This battle is bound to be fuckin hilarious. Allen will bring dope punchlines and so will Bags. I don’t think either competitor has the upper hand when it comes to votes, so it’s gonna be straight up fair voting and quality shit. It’ll be a close barfest for sure but I’m gonna edge it to Ghost1 if he actually drops a real verse. Ghost1 55/45

Dregs (0-0) vs. Suthaveli (0-0)

Another dope matchup right here. Both guys are considered vets who’ve bled for the game and won important battles. Dregs May be a bit more polished and experienced based off of consistency, but suth can drop all haymakers if and when he needs to. This is definitely an exciting on and can be anyone’s call, but I have Dregs taking it. Dregs 55/45

Maximus (0-0) vs. josh s (0-0)

Out of the entire lineup, I think this battle may be the most likely no show. Although Maximus has been surprising me lately by showing up to all his 1-2’s, an entire battle is a different story. Now josh is an RB head who has 2 posts on here, I’m not gonna go around chasing him to show for his battle so if he no shows he’s out. Skill wise, I have both of these guys about even - but Maximus seems to be more polished in his material so I’m gonna edge it to him. Maximus 55/45

Innovator (0-0) vs. Adonis (0-0)

This one right here is the battle of the topical guys lol. I’ve never seen Adonis text battle, but he’s been the topical champion for a while now so I know he can definitely write. Inno has been more involved with the text scene for a while now and is familiar with what works and what doesn’t. I’ll have to say Inno will take this one. Innovator 60/40

Snitching is gangsta (0-0) vs. veritas (0-0)

Snit is already on thin ice, simply based off his boarding habits and tenure in the 1-2 Punch league. He’s done nothing but troll, but I’m hoping he’s able to put that aside and take this seriously. Elevate your craft bro. Now, Veritas is more experienced in the battle scene and how to diss his opponent. Sometimes his bars have a topical feel to them, he just needs to learn how to transition that a bit better. I have veritas winning this one, but it can go either way. veritas 55/45

Killing Spree (0-0) vs. John Dillinger (0-0)

This has the potential to be a cool battle if they show, but if Spree hits me with the “ext” I swear I’ll fuckin lose it. JD May no show and if he does, he’s out - that’s not gonna be tolerated here considering his track record. If it goes down to an actual battle then I can see Spree edging it out. Killing Spree 55/45

Blas (0-0) vs. Dominate (0-0)

Aside from his shit voting and obv hate on people, I haven’t seen Blas drop anything notable really. He knows how to text and has been around boards for a very long time (shit alias), but we’ll need to see how he progresses. Dominate has been killing shit since his return, I don’t think he’s lost a single battle from what I’ve seen. This one will likely be a slaughter, but you never know! Dominate 85/15

Outro

That’s all folks, one man mags on an iPhone is pretty damn hard and time consuming. Definitely looking for volunteers and anyone willing to do stuff for the mag. Next week I’ll explain more on the NBL All-Star Game, and that should draw more interest from people not currently signed in. Peace.

Last edited by Zaddy; 04-21-2019 at 04:59 PM.
Old 04-21-2019, 01:47 PM   #2
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

@Aero @bleak @Cereal @Destroyer @King @Miss Netcees @Ryno @Sinacog @Sharp @Snitching is gangsta @Blas @Cred @DynamiCz @BodySnatcher @Jabari Black @Flow @Suthaveli @Ghost1 @Innovator @Incredible @ORC @Killing Spree @Real Spit @King @JEM @Barcotic @Blue Bayou @Dregs @Viper @Schadenfreude @MFtastick @joog @Maximus @sraL @MMLP @Diablo @Plot @Chyeahhh!!! @Alvin Karpis @murda sho @Resin M-I-C @pharohs army @superboy estar legend @Prozac @Dominate @juan Dillinger @Lenox @Useless @Big Bolo @Krucial Th1rt3en @King Karaoke @Lotto Smirk @Defiant @WRATH @veritas @shia lebruh @Cyrax @Black Mask @Nigma @Qualm @Objective @Enbombz @Basic M @Saitama @Seyance @Blanco Bishop @Meth @Slechtn @b dot lesnar @Mike Wrecka @Greed @Sn00p @fraze @iSpaz @Packed Graves @Frank Metts @Moe Jetts @Paradigm @Ronin @ill nik-A @sour joog @Knux @Strikta @Cashius @El Muffin @Junto @Tic @trap @classickERBL @Plethora @Kenny the OG @Jayson Fresh @Toil @sonny daze @Wanderer @SuckaFreeCashier @Razah @Adonis @big baby @Cynic @Witty @Neighbor @JShazo @Victor @Hush @Joe Boston @Ender @Pinot Grij @strange @Unfukwitable @Profit @Habitat @Mr. J @Swerve @Burd @Letterman @Darker Ego @kannon @Concrete @Untold @Artifice @Adverse @john hensley @Clout @BROKE LESNAR @josh s
Old 04-21-2019, 01:50 PM   #3
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Two most memorable battles

Two zelph battles
Old 04-21-2019, 01:51 PM   #4
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Dope! Accomps for the cyph win?
Old 04-21-2019, 01:53 PM   #5
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dregs View Post
Dope! Accomps for the cyph win?
@Sharp
Old 04-21-2019, 02:24 PM   #6
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Appreciate the work fellas
Old 04-21-2019, 02:45 PM   #7
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

cool
Old 04-21-2019, 02:48 PM   #8
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Props on the thorough Mag .. fun read

Some of the content is extremely laughable, but all good stuff... It's good to see the NBL back
-kungfugrip
Old 04-21-2019, 04:31 PM   #9
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

respect, dope mag
Old 04-21-2019, 04:34 PM   #10
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Lmao at the cereal interview

Good shit
Old 04-21-2019, 04:59 PM   #11
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

@Dregs how you want that accomp

Ohh and dope mag zelph. Top notch as always. Gotta listen to the cereal interview lol
Old 04-21-2019, 05:00 PM   #12
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

anybody wanting a batt this wk?
Old 04-21-2019, 05:05 PM   #13
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
anybody wanting a batt this wk?
@Destroyer @bleak @Resin M-I-C @Sharp @Flow @joog @King @El Muffin @Cereal @sraL

Last edited by Zaddy; 04-21-2019 at 05:25 PM.
Old 04-21-2019, 05:09 PM   #14
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

I beat barc twice in the last month, ill pass thanks

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 04-21-2019, 05:13 PM   #15
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
I beat barc twice in the last month, ill pass thanks
1-2 bunk? which i admittedly tried to lose
grats

go w it tho
i would
Old 04-21-2019, 07:35 PM   #16
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
1-2 bunk? which i admittedly tried to lose
grats

go w it tho
i would
Sure
Old 04-21-2019, 10:26 PM   #17
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Y’all know wtf it is

Shit brackin
Old 04-21-2019, 10:27 PM   #18
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Yo @seth GBB and that new weak stick clique shit different btw my g
Old 04-22-2019, 04:35 AM   #19
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

I'll prolly have a shitty verse. But I'll try
Old 04-22-2019, 05:19 AM   #20
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
I'll prolly have a shitty verse. But I'll try
As long as you’re trying and voting good, that’s all that matters.