Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2019, 09:29 AM   #41
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i don't see the correlation, this seems a different topic altogether

but maybe i'm blinded. enlighten me
I do not mean to sound callous, but it is important that you put in the thought work to see it for yourself.

Examine the last statement you made and compare it with the opening statement, and explain to me the contradiction, then we will move forward.

Put in the work, Jim.

I await.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 09:48 AM   #42
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

all i see is reinforcement of my opening statement if anything. i went alot of ways within the contents of this thread so maybe you are wanting me to compare it with something else i said? but my opening statement is me saying i understand why people think i'm doing it wrong, and then the post you quoted for me to compare is me saying i am unhappy with where i was when i was doing it wrong?
Old 04-06-2019, 10:21 AM   #43
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

The opening statement was you caring about where you Have been and where you are going, the other was you saying you didn’t.

At any rate,

If you allow who you were to cripple who you could be then you are opposing yourself.

Now be honest and Elab on the Visio of the impossible future you please
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 10:49 AM   #44
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

The impossible future is me winning a megamillions/powerball type lottery and creating a massive compound in Idaho where I will have a legitimate harem of the most beautiful broken women i can find across the globe. I'd however breed with the largest ugliest woman I could find, either a direct import from some northern realm of europe, or just some failed WNBA player, until I have a son and heir. From there on out I'm basically being suck fucked by the harem with intermittent trips to ancient sites to honor the dead from battles no one but historians remember while taking in the great works of humankind. I will die with enough money for my son to do as he wishes, and give the rest away to people i find who remind me of me in shit situations.

But you will think this is me jesting, but like i said, its the impossible future.

Probable, or even improbable futures don't seem better than my present. Which is a predicament
Old 04-06-2019, 12:47 PM   #45
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blas View Post
funniest part of this thread was immolate claiming he's happy. who the fuck are you kidding man every other post is about your life spiraling downwards lolwtf

lmao <3

damn it's almost like someone can be happy and also recognize their sad feelings too. stupid ass dummy boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
these conflicting forces inside of you are you opening up to love and connection but feeling fear because you know you have much work to do before you deserve it as you're still essentially a pos

stoked about the soda & fast food tho. huge step
lmao. man if you don't get all this faggot ass SJW shit outta here fam

Last edited by Immolate; 04-06-2019 at 12:49 PM.
Immolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 03:03 PM   #46
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

care to finish the sentence or did you just feel like reiterating your fear of talking about feelings unless its in a tumblr style rant to yourself on a hiphop forum
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 07:52 PM   #47
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Now finish him
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 11:34 PM   #48
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I feel you in here uhoh. Ive experienced a lot of the shit you talk about. Hope it gets better. I can honestly say i almost feel like i want to dip into depression now and again.. But depressed over what i ask myself? Fuck that. Idk man. Sorry i dont really have much for you. Bags is dping a goos job though. Bravo baggy
Old 04-07-2019, 11:51 PM   #49
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
care to finish the sentence or did you just feel like reiterating your fear of talking about feelings unless its in a tumblr style rant to yourself on a hiphop forum
imagine not knowing hip hop vernacular on a hip hop forum. that is the end of the sentence. try hanging out with the culture you pretend to represent, xir
Old 04-07-2019, 11:56 PM   #50
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Ayo bags. How old are you bruh? Just curious. And wanted to say that man. I really recognize the shit youve done for self improvement. The lifting and reading and shit. Bravo. Its odd. But sometimes im like... Wtf. Why am i NOT doing the same shit he is. Like wtf man. Idk. Have i gotten lazy. Maybe just a bit complacent now that ive got a good job and my own place/things i really just like to enjoy time doing nothing. Ive spent so many years running. Going from couch to couch and car to car just to aurvive that its nice to have free time thats actually free and i can do absolutely nothing.. But i think im atarting to his a point where im like man... I dont know how much more time i want to waste doing nothing. Im getting old. Out of shape. And just feel like im hitting a wall that needs to be broken through. Idk man
Old 04-08-2019, 01:57 AM   #51
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
imagine not knowing hip hop vernacular on a hip hop forum. that is the end of the sentence. try hanging out with the culture you pretend to represent, xir
you mean the culture that taught you to inaccurately overuse the term SJW or the one in the forests of michigan or wherever the current white girl you're emotionally leeching off of lives
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 02:24 AM   #52
Immolate
I'm UPset

you legitimately didnt understand something we say 24/7 in the hood

stfu mike seriously man. you from ohio and you a white boy u aint on shit

and you even lost your fucking talent and became a wanna be black boy chance the rapper.
Old 04-08-2019, 02:26 AM   #53
Immolate
I'm UPset

i was gonna post earlier "if you were anybody else IRL id punch you in the face" but i love you and u just like, so fucking gay now it's sad as fuck
Old 04-08-2019, 02:27 AM   #54
Immolate
I'm UPset

im not a tough guy but i swear some of the shit yall niggas say to me online, i know on god you would not say in real life.

mans on some UC Berkley shit but would be silent as fuck in a room with the gang. go write a thesis on poverty in the ghetto or something you faggot ass xir
Old 04-08-2019, 02:30 AM   #55
Immolate
I'm UPset

i cant even say that shit cuz it sounds so gay. like i hate to say "i WOULD do this" id rather just do it. but the internet

it lets so many of you faggots speak when your teeth should be kicked in
Old 04-08-2019, 02:32 AM   #56
Immolate
I'm UPset

i already posted the addy so don't hit me with no internet tough guy nerd shit. i am available and right here.

now shut the fuck up

FUCK. i'm not that mad tho i just don't like all that gay shit. i'd never do nothing towards u cuz we been bros since i was 13. we just different roads now. goodbye peace i aint lookin back at this thread it make too gay
Old 04-08-2019, 02:49 AM   #57
Immolate
I'm UPset

im logging out now. SO SAY GOODBYE TO THESE. i legit hate you niggas except for uh oh.
Old 04-08-2019, 03:52 AM   #58
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
why people view my way of life as not, how do i put it, correct?

hitting pretty deep depression potholes, the problem is though, if certain people and interactions weren't happening in life now, i would still be happy and content.

basically my job has ho's coming through now. office broads and corporate chicks. they see me running shit, ordering people around, doing twice as much work as everyone and my majestic beard and just slide out of their seats. which isn't the problem.

the problem is i enjoy their praise. one of the problems. but its weird. there is one corporate chick just throwing it at me, literally said she wants to fuck me in so many words but can't cuz her position and i almost took her in the breakroom then and there. but the problem is now im being a fag and doing shit to impress these ho's and getting in text conversations and blah blah

so the main problem is im entertaining female friendship with huge amounts of sexual tension.

but i'm not enjoying it mentally.

i assume the average person who has normal relations with women don't have these problems, but i've disconnected largely from society the past few years, and my interactions with most women have literally just been fucking. ive put too many pathways in my brain so now all i can do is overthink every normal interaction, and its crippling. also the success rate of it is killing me. usually i'll ruin something by now. but the other broad, not the one who flat out said it, does nothing but complain about her ex, how he's a piece of shit blah blah, and her current boyfriend, and she disses her current boyfriend by comparing him to me.

these are ohio 7's btw.

its making me uncomfortable.

might quit my job.

@veritas

mods delete this
same, i did quit my job.. the sad thing is i lost my faince over it and nearly lost my family - the ones crowding me

i say take the chance and ask the girl on a date imo

Last edited by Cereal; 04-08-2019 at 03:55 AM.
Cereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:44 AM   #59
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

can I get some spark notes on The Uh Oh Chronicles

last I checked he was spraying up cars at Maaco and now he's thinking about bagging corporate coworker bitches?

I need to rewatch seasons 4-7

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 06:00 AM   #60
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Still at maaco, do everything but spray cars tho. Im more bodywork side of things and making sure shit gets done and out as well. Now every car is gay and has computers in them so i have to scan shit in and out clear fault codes etc. I do to much.

The corporate people aint maaco corporate but from the conglomerate that bought our shop from the previous owner. Theyre trying to buy like 100 of them and blah blah. But theyre there training and seeing what can be improved which is basically everything but me