Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-24-2019, 10:05 AM   #61
joog

Battle Record: 3-1

joog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant future

Chinese do not put money back into the u.s economy. They send it home. And the money they spend on real estate hurts the average american who cant afford 1.7m for a house or 2.5k a month for for rent.
joog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 10:14 AM   #62
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word i get it. on the same token tho if they buy if for 1.5 and an american wouldve bought it for 1.2 its like ehh. shits expensive all around.

their are tons of americans all looking at the same real estate in all these places. NY, LA, im sure even boston etc. supply and demand and all that good stuff.

i was looking around on realtor.com or one of those, at houses for sale around here as a goof. its amazing how far a million dollars goes here. fucking gigantic houses with indoor basketball courts, pools, ponds, gates/walls its crazyyyy. shit thats like 40 million in LA or the outskirts of NYC. but thats what never really computed with me because im legit retarded. i don't understand the appeal of major cities. cool to visit, but why anyone would actually live there makes no sense to me.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:25 PM   #63
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
the illegal talk was mainly because its verbiage the leftist media and democrats refuse to use. they keep using undocumented immigrants. they are illegal immigrants. they ask things like are you for immigration? when they are referring to illegal immigration. its blatant. thats all.

as for the second part, stop it lol. they can leech on the welfare programs through their children, their kids get free public schooling, alot of states offer them lower tuitions for college, their strain on public health services etc. all for illegals. not just asylum seekers.

i get that you hate the wealthy and corporations. i get that you are for punishing them through taxes etc. i agree we frivolously spend money on things that don't benefit the american people, foreign wars and the like. but since we spend bad money in other places, doesn't justify to me spending bad money in places you feel are morally better. i'd rather we didn't spend the money at all, and the majority of it never leaves any americans checks. whether its finny or bezos
"they can leech on the welfare programs through their kids" what you mean is american children receive help whether their parents are from here or not. you should really look into the numbers, because it's not even close to what i can tell you assume it is. and it sounds like you think these people are purposely coming here for that objective as opposed to first fleeing poverty and gang violence and then surviving by any means necessary. which by the way, they use the welfare system much less than the white majority, so if you want less tax sponsored help then you should be welcoming more migrants and you should be harping on your neighbors to quit needing so much help. this difference in perspective about why they came here is the clear dividing line from left to right. but again, you should look at the numbers, because it's hardly a "strain" and i challenge you to back that up. and for an alternative answer to your "why should we help them" a pretty logical reason would be because we're responsible for the destabilization that caused them to migrate in the first place.

as far as being on the taxation is theft boat, until that movement literally does anything tangible to further their goal we are living in a society where the richest of us pay less taxes than the majority of the working class. so you're basically saying i know i'm getting crumbs and then i give some of those crumbs to the government despite not wanting to, but the guys sitting on an endless supply of loaves that you couldn't eat in 5 lifetimes don't have to give even a crumb to those same people and im ok with that because i wish thats how it was for me and everyone else. even though its not. even they're actually the ones that can afford to share some fuckin bread. this makes no sense to me

Last edited by boof; 02-24-2019 at 07:28 PM.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 08:09 PM   #64
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

https://cis.org/Report/63-NonCitizen...lfare-Programs

63 percent of illegals use welfare programs. that "white majority" you speak of is a part of the 35 percent of legal citizens that use them by contrast. granted im sure that 35 percent is much more than the 63 percent, but they are ACTUALLY ENTITLED to it as US CITIZENS. i disagree with its existence altogether, but if its going to exist i'd like it to go to the people its meant to go to.

also we will never agree on your hard on for punishing the successful. the "richest of us" pay more in taxes in a year than the "majority of us" in a lifetime. i get there are ways to skirt the system and they take advantage of every opportunity, (claiming losses to not pay ANYTHING etc.) but it doesn't change the fact that they still end up paying enormous amounts during their lifetimes.

is it bill gates? one of them dudes giving away all his money when he dies. he should be free to do so. if you are rich you should be able to do with your money what YOU want. if thats leave it to your son, so he never has to work, so be it. eventually that money is going somewhere, and i'd much rather have a person who has a stake in the money deciding where it goes then our horrifically inept government.

i just don't believe in placing your hopes and well being in the governments hands. personal freedoms etc. all that good stuff
Old 02-24-2019, 08:12 PM   #65
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

they aint american

they are exploiting a law in the constitution that was incorrectly interpreted by activist supreme court judges a couple decades ago. if you really think a bunch of racist white guys who owned slaves intended for foreign illegals to be born american if they sneak here and pop out a baby, you're fucking retarded

anchor babies should not be a thing. soon as it goes to the supreme court, these kids are outta here

and thats why im pissed at Trump, he aint even take it to the supreme court yet

p.s. name one other developed western nation that allows you to sneak over illegally and pop out a child, then that child is a citizen. you aint gonna say Canada that's for sure
Old 02-25-2019, 02:10 AM   #66
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

hold up

Immo’s sister was raped in front of him on the hood of a car and he ain’t do nothing or am I reading this wrong?

wtf
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 02:27 AM   #67
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
like, yea deport every undocumented cat thats ever committed a serious violent crime

im with that

but that aint the objective

Thats a cool.sentimwnt and all. But broken law is broken law. And immo still a fucking phony retard.

Just cause your boy didnt fuck someone up or sell no drugs dont mean hes supposed to be here anymore than the next person who is here illegally. ..

Thats like..
I walk into walmart. Steal a ipad. Get caught and get locked up and charges pressed..

But i go to Kmart steal a ipod. Get caught and they let me go cause the manager is cool like that ?????

I mean that just dont pan out. Broken law is broken law no matter who you are or where your at. What state. Etc whatever.

But ya. I know a lot of cool immigrants to. Does that change my view. Nah. Yhey not legal. No double standard man
Old 02-25-2019, 05:01 AM   #68
joog

Battle Record: 3-1

joog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant future

I just wish this same energy was put towards ALL illegal immigrants. Not just the Hispanic ones or Muslim ones.
joog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 03:01 PM   #69
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Thats a cool.sentimwnt and all. But broken law is broken law. And immo still a fucking phony retard.

Just cause your boy didnt fuck someone up or sell no drugs dont mean hes supposed to be here anymore than the next person who is here illegally. ..

Thats like..
I walk into walmart. Steal a ipad. Get caught and get locked up and charges pressed..

But i go to Kmart steal a ipod. Get caught and they let me go cause the manager is cool like that ?????

I mean that just dont pan out. Broken law is broken law no matter who you are or where your at. What state. Etc whatever.

But ya. I know a lot of cool immigrants to. Does that change my view. Nah. Yhey not legal. No double standard man

painful that i have to say this but slavery was legal and so was the holocaust. your logic means you would stand by and let that shit happen just because it wasn't criminal.

@immo there are over 30 countries that recognize birthright citizenship

@uh-oh i have no hard on for punishing the "successful". it'd be good for you to understand that the economy is set up for all new income growth to go to the top 1%, where 50 years ago half of it went to the working class. also, important for you to know that 60% of total wealth in america is inherited. i am just encouraging us to take a stand against corporations making billions of dollars stashing it abroad or having the resources to use unfair loopholes to get out of paying taxes while you and me would both go to jail in a second if we skipped on a $1,000 payment. it is truly more about consistency in enforcing the law especially to the people that can afford it the most than it is about "punishing" anyone

literally some of these companies are getting 100 million dollar refunds, after making hundreds of million dollars in profit. how that's not a problem to you when compared to 99% of americans is beyond me

btw that 63% is NONCITIZENS using at least ONE welfare program. so you know, this includes things as simple as discounted lunch prices.

also important to point out from YOUR article that you clearly read: "Of non-citizens in Census Bureau data, roughly half are in the country illegally." so cut your number in half if we're talking about illegals, then cut it at least in half again if we're talking about southern border crossing illegals.

https://www.nilc.org/issues/economic...igfedprograms/
"Overview of Immigrant Eligibility for Federal Programs"

"Categories of Immigrants: “Qualified” and “Not Qualified”
The 1996 welfare law created two categories of immigrants for benefits eligibility purposes: “qualified” and “not qualified.” Contrary to what these names suggest, the law excluded most people in both groups from eligibility for many benefits, with a few exceptions. The “qualified” immigrant category includes:

lawful permanent residents, or LPRs (people with green cards)
refugees, people granted asylum or withholding of deportation/removal, and conditional entrants
people granted parole by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for a period of at least one year
Cuban and Haitian entrants
certain abused immigrants, their children, and/or their parents
certain survivors of trafficking
All other immigrants, including undocumented immigrants, as well as many people who are lawfully present in the U.S., are considered “not qualified.”"

So if we're talking about the LAW, which you keep clinging to, undocumented people are not eligible.

Also, you have done nothing to show that the ones that do get it through their children have STRAINED any of us financially.

IF you want to talk about STRAINING us financially, you should re-consider your line about the billionaires of the world leaving their fortune to their children because it will eventually go somewhere. It won't. The billionaires of the world stash their money in accounts assets properties tax havens foundations etc. The money is literally just being kept from our working class economy. The more billionaires and ultra wealthy, the less money in circulation for the rest of us. THAT's the only ACTUAL strain.

Last edited by boof; 02-25-2019 at 03:18 PM.
Old 02-25-2019, 03:50 PM   #70
boof

tbc that 63% of noncitizens is 1.1% of the population
half of that is .055% of americans are illegal
if half of the illegals in america came in through the southern border that is .0275% of american's are the ones you're specifically talking about

there is no fucking way you can back up a claim that .0275% of america, who are getting minimal help to survive, that likely spend ALL of their non-bill money on commodities that stimulate the economy, are a BIGGER strain on the economy than the top .0275% of america that are multi millionaires and billionaires hoarding their money offshore and in places that will never circulate in americas middle class. they are literally vacuuming up the bulk of our wealth via direct exploitation of the labor that creates their wealth in the first place and taking it out of america. why are you defending that
Old 02-25-2019, 06:14 PM   #71
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i am defending freedom. lol. you brought up billionaires and all that other shit, i've been talking about illegals, you can minimize the numbers however you feel the need, im just sharing my opinion that if any of my tax dollars are going towards it, its too much. if any of my tax dollars go toward a bomb that is used to kill the people in yemen, i'm not for that either.

my whole stance is i don't fuck with the government, we need to give them less money. which is why i can't vibe with your world view. its great on the surface, if a man is only gonna spend 100 million in his life why does he need billions? plenty of others could use that. cool. so we're gonna trust the government to dole it out? stop it. i also am deadset against any death tax/inheritance tax etc. if i want to leave an heir something who the fuck are you or anyone who's not me, to say i can't? because tommy doesn't have shoes? fuck tommy. its MY MONEY.

its just about personal freedoms with me honestly. if you are charitable great, but having someone force you to be charitable under the threat of violence is absurdity
Old 02-25-2019, 07:30 PM   #72
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
hold up

Immo’s sister was raped in front of him on the hood of a car and he ain’t do nothing or am I reading this wrong?

wtf
damn i vaguely remember posting about that.

na that's not my story tho. It's actually a story some girl told me. She was going to buy weed with her brother in south central LA, then the dudes robbed them and raped her on the hood of a car while holding her brother back with guns and shit

a lot of shit i say here is just shit i live with/around. or maybe im just saying that cuz this board is full of rats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
And immo still a fucking phony retard.
yea aight. BOP. i dont even know who you are fam

Quote:
Originally Posted by joog View Post
I just wish this same energy was put towards ALL illegal immigrants. Not just the Hispanic ones or Muslim ones.
i do have that same energy. actually, the majority of us do. at least amongst young trump supporters/conservatives

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
@immo there are over 30 countries that recognize birthright citizenship
i like how you didnt list a single one of them because 90% of them dont meet the criteria i asked for, i.e. "Developed western nations"
Old 02-25-2019, 08:51 PM   #73
boof

i mean you already pointed out canada my guy
Old 02-25-2019, 09:05 PM   #74
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

So immo sister wasn't raped ?

I'm bout to not come here anymore
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:07 PM   #75
Immolate
I'm UPset

@boof you legit talk like an NPC. im willing to elaborate and cite sources, you talk in the shortest vaguest sentences possible cuz u aint bout shit
@Ghost1 nigga my sister is like schrodinger's cat or w/e. she was raped and not raped at the same time, depending on if u look in the box or not/ leave anyway tho i hate how big this board is
Old 02-25-2019, 11:05 PM   #76
boof

lmao did i not just cite sources to uh-oh? idc about the birthright thing. i've been cornered into a conversation strictly about the law instead of morals which we should be talking about and you're talkin about changing the law to make more mexicans illegal sounds like u just dont like fuckin mexican people lmao and i get it from ur fake story or w/e the fuck but i can't be jumpin all around here
Old 02-25-2019, 11:32 PM   #77
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

You make a valid point @boof.
Only this isnt the holocaust and our law isnt allowing the extermination of a people. Our law is trying to keep criminals. Murderers and drug dealers and people who in reality ..you wouldnt want to be your neighbor, out. So there is that. Granted your point being that there are certain casualties of war that should be excused and i get your views. So its hard to debate over the whole.morality of it all in those instances because clearly good people get hurt in this. But its like they say i guess.. You cant have an eggsalad withing cracking some eggs. Right? Idk

But carry on. Im not here to say your wrong or right. I simply added my 2 cents when i should have continued to watch.

Last edited by Geno; 02-25-2019 at 11:36 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 11:38 PM   #78
boof

i feel u i just want you to know they're also deporting a lot of good people without violent records because its not about the people u wouldnt want to live next to. and also there are tens of thousands of children who were taken from their parents at the border that have been in youth detention centers for the last up to 10 months, and some of these children are being abused, over drugged, given back to teh wrong parents, or just "lost". and on their 18th birthday, they get sent to an adult detention center where tons of reports of sexual abuse have gone unchecked, people have committed suicide, etc. just because they ran to the american border for asylum after american intervention in their country helped create widespread poverty and gang violence. so yea, our law is allowing that. and making billions of dollars off of it as well. again, i know plenty of people under threat of being deported and none of them are someone i wouldnt want to live next to. so thats where im coming from.
Old 02-25-2019, 11:44 PM   #79
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Ya. Its a lot of shit like this that goes on unfortunately. Have you ever been incarcerated for any period of time? I have.. I can tell you that type of shit doesnt just happen to migrants bro. But in any event. I think your fighting the good fight, for what its worth.

Edit..
And i say that even after stating i stand behind immigration laws. Shame you cant have it both ways. Problem is.. To make any real impact you really have to pick a stance and stick to it. I think yours is admirable. But no more or.less than someone who doesnt. I really dont have anymore to say about it. Its a cold.world though. Ive seen it from a few different angles and it can be hard enough without being migrant. So in all honesty i have no idea about the other side besides what i hear from news outlets and folks like you. Really my opinion means nothing.

Last edited by Geno; 02-25-2019 at 11:51 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 11:53 PM   #80
boof

i have and i hear u. but seeking asylum isn't illegal, and that's a substantial amount of the people in these detention centers.

Tags
ganghis kahn, itt suburban kids, receiving, shocker uhohs confused