Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-28-2019, 12:21 AM   #1
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo
Default Just came back from Cuba...

And holy shit it's a whole other world there...doctors make $37 a month... regular workers lower job level, $10 a month. Ration cards for rice, bread, beans, etc... can't find any kind of meat unless you got money... shit's wild down there... I've been approached to invest in a boat slip with shops...cafes...other bs...idk don't think I could ever honestly recommend this place to anyone so why invest... weird shit happens there...
Big Bolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 03:47 AM   #2
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

..what did you expect?
Old 01-28-2019, 01:03 PM   #3
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
..what did you expect?
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 01:09 PM   #4
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bolo View Post
And holy shit it's a whole other world there...doctors make $37 a month... regular workers lower job level, $10 a month. Ration cards for rice, bread, beans, etc... can't find any kind of meat unless you got money... shit's wild down there... I've been approached to invest in a boat slip with shops...cafes...other bs...idk don't think I could ever honestly recommend this place to anyone so why invest... weird shit happens there...
#voterepublican
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Paytience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 02:58 PM   #5
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Yo Pay,

Is that you from bboys? It's eReK, from way back...you still spitting homie? I know we talked about a collab and you sent me a track back them but I dropped the ball. But if your still willing, I'm up to the task more than ever.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 03:37 PM   #6
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rock View Post
Yo Pay,

Is that you from bboys? It's eReK, from way back...you still spitting homie? I know we talked about a collab and you sent me a track back them but I dropped the ball. But if your still willing, I'm up to the task more than ever.
It is. I haven't even written anything in years. I'm still probably the best ever though. Was the verse I sent decent? How you been.
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Paytience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 04:10 PM   #7
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

The verse was vicious. But yeah, I been good and hope you been the same. I been focused on the family and educating myself. Now I have a little more time, I been dropping some topicals for the league. I aint trying to battle anymore, I felt something onimous trying to come through so I was constantly holding myself back. You should drop some bombs on em. I think I can find the beat on a old hard drive as well as draft of my verse. I think the track you were talking about was Mass hysteria..something like that. Besides that homie, stay up.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz

Last edited by Master Rock; 01-28-2019 at 05:26 PM.
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 05:12 PM   #8
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bolo View Post
Please go into more detail. What did the women look like? How was the food? Why were you there? Was it scenic? How much was cost of your trip?

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 08:12 PM   #9
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Woman were 50/50...I was there for two days I had two Cubans from two different places...I didn't pay for it... so no clue...I said why I was there in OP...scenic?? The water looks nice...
Old 01-29-2019, 08:14 PM   #10
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paytience View Post
I'm still probably the best ever though.
Have you beat @Diablo...?

Tags
2 women lol fuckin lol, jr?, reply and get negged, they got fishtanks? -nik, was cuba good, wish u stayed