Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2015, 11:14 PM   #21
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Drooled on myself laughing at this.

Fucking repped til death.

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 11:14 PM   #22
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Lmaoo
Old 01-07-2015, 12:12 AM   #23
kannon
kickthekan

Battle Record: 9-6

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future

was the test taken after his fight? What qualifies as "out of competition?"
Old 01-07-2015, 06:35 PM   #24
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

@Diode, for such a genuinely intelligent person, you allow your emotions to overcome logic way, way too often.

As everyone else predicted, Dana White came out with a spiel about being concerned rather than upset. The test (which, yes, @kannon, was before the fight) actually shouldn't have included street drugs to begin with. Here are White's quotes, via Dave Doyle's Twitter feed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana White
I was shocked obviously. This is one of those situations where it's so different than if he's busted for PEDs. You worry about the person first. He was in a good place going in there and I'm sure he's in an event better place today.

(The fight wasn't postponed because) No. 1 he was healthy. No. 2, reason hammer would drop would be if he tested for PEDs. If you did that during a training camp, there's a problem. If he tested positive for PEDs, everything would have been shut down.

(There was no need to inform Cormier.) Nothing you saw in JJ leading into that fight made you think he used drugs. Whether you like him or don't like him, he's the baddest dude in the world. The stuff he was doing doesn't help you in any way. It hurts you.

The guys who did the testing made a mistake and tested him for street drugs. It's a great thing he made a mistake. A couple years ago, it was fire and brimstone if you tested for weed. We follow Nevada State [sic] Athletic Commission.

We're worried about Jon Jones as a human being. We're not worried about the image of the sport or anything.
Old 01-07-2015, 06:39 PM   #25
Legion Of Cocks in my mouth
25 years later

Battle Record: 5-3

Legion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant future

Weed, coke, party drugs - cool
PEDs - not cool

Got it
Old 01-07-2015, 06:48 PM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

how can he say coke doesnt help you? thats the stupidest shit ive ever heard

if i get coked up i could hit a heavy bag all day long. run laps all that shit, just keep hitting me with bumps and letting me berate you with a bunch of bullshit speech to keep me from getting bored and i could turn my pile of shit body into brock lesnar
Old 01-07-2015, 06:53 PM   #27
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

if i get coked up i could hit a heavy bag all day long. run laps all that shit, just keep hitting me with bumps and letting me berate you with a bunch of bullshit speech to keep me from getting bored and i could turn my pile of shit body into brock lesnar

This is incorrect.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 06:58 PM   #28
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

only the brock lesnar PORTION
Old 01-07-2015, 09:19 PM   #29
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
@Diode, for such a genuinely intelligent person, you allow your emotions to overcome logic way, way too often.

As everyone else predicted, Dana White came out with a spiel about being concerned rather than upset. The test (which, yes, @kannon, was before the fight) actually shouldn't have included street drugs to begin with. Here are White's quotes, via Dave Doyle's Twitter feed:
yes certain the immediate reaction from friggin REEBOK was no big deal

this thread was made for the lulz and my satisfaction of the smug prick having his ego taken down a notch by fucking up yet again

your analytical skills when it comes to the purposes of these types of threads needs calibrating

upside: got the jon jones scarface pic out of it

so there's that
Old 01-07-2015, 09:21 PM   #30
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

also fuck dana white for calling jon jones the baddest man

cain velasquez would eat his breakfast, lunch, dinner, and evening sandwich
Old 01-07-2015, 10:43 PM   #31
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
yes certain the immediate reaction from friggin REEBOK was no big deal
Reebok supports Jon Jones and says their relationship will not change because of this.

Quote:
this thread was made for the lulz and my satisfaction of the smug prick having his ego taken down a notch by fucking up yet again
This will only encourage his ego. He looks more bulletproof than ever after what Dana White (predictably) said.

Quote:
your analytical skills when it comes to the purposes of these types of threads needs calibrating
You made this thread because you make kneejerk reactions about everything you're invested in and gloat with a weirdly high level of schadenfreude.

Quote:
upside: got the jon jones scarface pic out of it

so there's that
The uncredited Photoshop effort that was all over Twitter and Instagram all day yesterday?
Old 01-07-2015, 11:42 PM   #32
Tom Sparks

Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

U ever done coke? Lol
Tom Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 09:07 AM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

absolutely

turns me into fucking superman

when i was 19 i got coked out and rode a bike like halfway across town when i was a fat sloppy uhoh. i hit a wire as i tried entering a parking lot, i didnt see it, it was like a cable blocking off the parking lot and it stopped the bike immediately i flew over the handlebars and got muffled. popped right back up pulled pebbles out of my hands and wrists and rode the bike like 3 miles to the homies house

thats just one time tho where it gave me stupid endurance, usually it just gives me the endurance to drink a billion beers and talk to people who are uninterested relentlessly

but the point remains

it would do nothing but help you

look at nfl players who take adderal. its speed. ngata wasnt taking that shit because he was tired and wanted to hang with his family during thanksgiving, he was taking that shit cuz he was tired and wanted to hit them weights yo

i don't see why coke would be different

it has no adverse effects on how your muscles respond, or how they heal

it may fuck with your appetite but i've never had that problem

take a bump periodically while working out. shits god energy
Old 01-08-2015, 09:19 AM   #34
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

What about the crash bro?
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 09:26 AM   #35
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

never had it

it was probably masked by hangovers tho

and this is OHIO

so it was probably 1/16 coke, 7/16 speed, 8/16 aspirin lol
Old 01-08-2015, 10:15 AM   #36
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Reebok supports Jon Jones and says their relationship will not change because of this.

This will only encourage his ego. He looks more bulletproof than ever after what Dana White (predictably) said.

You made this thread because you make kneejerk reactions about everything you're invested in and gloat with a weirdly high level of schadenfreude.

The uncredited Photoshop effort that was all over Twitter and Instagram all day yesterday?
Yes. I pointed out Reebok because immediately when the story broke they said they stood behind him. As in everyone knew Dana and friends wouldn't just dump him.

Again, this was purely for my satisfaction of him fucking up.

Your analytical skills need calibrating. I make these threads all the time when people I don't like do bad things and use clickbait headlines to get the thread going. Search my post history. I do it all the time.

Have always done it.

Will always do it.
Old 01-08-2015, 12:29 PM   #37
Just C

Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C

Only 2 days to go. Gutted. Colossal fuck up.
Just C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 12:31 PM   #38
Just C

Oh shit nvm. I shoulda read on. The fights still on.
Old 01-08-2015, 07:42 PM   #39
Just C

I'm an idiot.
Old 01-08-2015, 07:53 PM   #40
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I've been trying to tell you for like a year.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote